Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander (1844 Views)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Truckpusher Proposes To A Fellow Nairalander 'caracta' (photos) / Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 7:33am On Apr 26, 2013
this happened yesternight::: a girl i never really dated wen im in sec schl came for Utme in my school and as an old pal, we got use to each quickly but i decided to test her level of decency
So wen we are on bed, i touched her Priv*te area d first time and she turned without saying anytin and i repeated d same tin after few minutes, she stand up and said she is gonna leave my house around 9.30pm, i beg her that it is dangerous out there cos i live in a remote village outskirt of my schl but she insisted and i am someone i dont beg so hard so i just let her go..........

now my question ::: is shuld i tell her i am testing her or i shuld just let her be cos we r gonna see today in schl??

::: didnt i act foolishly by testing her dat way and wont she blame me that i risk her life just to test her??
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 26, 2013
You are very stup!d!

Testing decency by touching her privates. How decent does that make you? Fool. Who made you a decency tester?

5 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by kasheemawo(m): 7:54am On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: You are very stup!d!

Testing decency by touching her privates. How decent does that make you? Fool. Who made you a decency tester?

u can't kill us here with laughter.lol
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 8:00am On Apr 26, 2013
agreed that i am a Fool but this girl aint no saint, she confided in me abt those guys who hav rape her and hav sex with her which i also know abt but she talks differently abt her changing that is why i act stupidly if i can trust her again, moreover i am a Virgin and i dont plan to lose my Virginity cheaply, even if she gives in, i dont hav it in mind i am gonna do it.. @sexkillz
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:05am On Apr 26, 2013

u are forced to talk after all these while? Dude, u need to start sootin these kids urself.
I biliv this is ur section! grin
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by tellwisdom: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2013
You dey smooch person punnani, you call am test.. grin grin..You hold tester and glove for hand, when you dey test am??
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 26, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u are forced to talk after all these while? Dude, u need to start sootin these kids urself.
I biliv this is ur section! grin
I was like, wtf.
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 8:15am On Apr 26, 2013
tellwisdom: You dey smooch person punnani, you call am test.. grin grin..You hold tester and glove for hand, when you dey test am??

seriously i am regretting my actions and if i truely want to hav sex with her, i would start from her weak point and if she didnt giv in, i can force my way or drug her cos she isnt new to all dis method, dis is a girl who i think sleep around but because i like her, i am hoping she change

pls just need an advise wether i shuld tell her or not
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel: agreed that i am a Fool but this girl aint no saint, she confided in me abt those guys who hav rape her and hav sex with her which i also know abt but she talks differently abt her changing that is why i act stupidly if i can trust her again, moreover i am a Virgin and i dont plan to lose my Virginity cheaply, even if she gives in, i dont hav it in mind i am gonna do it.. @sexkillz
did u knw u were also molesting the lady? And harassing her too!
Like why are u kids like these?
The truth is, if u wanna ask the lady out, do so nicely!
The issue of testing is wot i dnt get? Besides, u were using ur hand na.
U need to get my guide for testing a lady correctly!
Wen she's around,
1. get a litmus paper to test the level of alkali,

2. Insert a thermometer to get the temperature beyond the datum level,

3. Now, use a tester(u knw doz yellow screw-drivers) to test the current and see if her libido is still high. If it's not, plug her to an electric current!

4. Lastly, stroke her clito** with ur tongue or finger to check her sensual ability!

Right down the results and send it to me. Ok dude?
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel: agreed that i am a Fool but this girl aint no saint, she confided in me abt those guys who hav rape her and hav sex with her which i also know abt but she talks differently abt her changing that is why i act stupidly if i can trust her again, moreover i am a Virgin and i dont plan to lose my Virginity cheaply, even if she gives in, i dont hav it in mind i am gonna do it.. @sexkillz
Shut up. You wanted her to give in and do you as well, since her stories suggest she is a freegiver. Have you ever wondered if she was testing you too? Have you? How many virgins go about testing girls by touching their privates? You don't plan to lose your virginity cheaply but you acted cheaply by touching her not once but twice. . . Huh?
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 8:24am On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: Shut up. You wanted her to give in and do you as well, since her stories suggest she is a freegiver. Have you ever wondered if she was testing you too? Have you? How many virgins go about testing girls by touching their privates? You don't plan to lose your virginity cheaply but you acted cheaply by touching her not once but twice. . . Huh?

if i wanted a free giver, ashawo house is there,money isnt my problem but my obsession took the better part of me.....i will accept any blame, just giv mi your advise on what to do
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2013
What was the girl sef doing in your room at that time of the night if she wasn't waiting for something?
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel:

if i wanted a free giver, ashawo house is there,money isnt my problem but my obsession took the better part of me.....i will accept any blame, just giv mi your advise on what to do
Tell her you are very sorry about last night and that you did a very stup!d and foolish thing. That you let your emotions get the better over you and becloud your senses, that you should have known better, and that it will never ever happen again.

Telling her you were testing her is the most stup!d thing to ever say.
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel:

So you even know where ashawo house is, virgin boy.
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 8:39am On Apr 26, 2013
poshdiva: What was the girl sef doing in your room at that time of the night if she wasn't waiting for something?

thank you my sister ooo but i knw i Bleep up, i shuld hav start from d mouth downwards not otherwise anyway it is another lesson learnt
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: So you even know where ashawo house is, virgin boy.

yes bro, i just dont fancy Sex cos it doesnt freak me
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Jamieb(m): 8:44am On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: Tell her you are very sorry about last night and that you did a very stup!d and foolish thing. That you let your emotions get the better over you and becloud your senses, that you should have known better, and that it will never ever happen again.

Telling her you were testing her is the most stup!d thing to ever say.

he has said it all. Just do what he has you to do and i hope you don't go testing other gals cos what you are tarnishing is you image and reputation.
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel:
thank you my sister ooo but i knw i Bleep up, i shuld hav start from d mouth downwards not otherwise anyway it is another lesson learnt
Can you see your life? You wanted to test her but now you talk about starting from her mouth instead. . .

What happened here is pretty obvious. Your attempt to get laid failed. Lmao. grin
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2013
Jamie b:
he has said it all. Just do what he has you to do and i hope you don't go testing other gals cos what you are tarnishing is you image and reputation.

thanks and d problem is i am very popular in d street and she can broadcast d news lik CNN....guess i hav to live with d stigma
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by tellwisdom: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel:

seriously i am regretting my actions and if i truely want to hav sex with her, i would start from her weak point and if she didnt giv in, i can force my way or drug her cos she isnt new to all dis method, dis is a girl who sleep around as long as you hav d cash but because i like her, i am hoping she change

pls just need an advise wether i shuld tell her or not

Does she have big yansh??
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: Can you see your life? You wanted to test her but now you talk about starting from her mouth instead. . .

What happened here is pretty obvious. Your attempt to get laid failed. Lmao. grin

lol just being honest ni ooo, not that i am inexperience when it comes to romance, Sex isnt just my thing...

i hav had 13 breakup and i end up losing cos i fall inluv easily so maybe i also allow d spirit of revenge to tak over my action
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 8:54am On Apr 26, 2013
tellwisdom:

Does she have big yansh??

maybe yes, why did u ask ooo??
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2013

Men i like dis guy's Word. @op who made u a DECENCY tester
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by greedie1(f): 9:15am On Apr 26, 2013
hmmm.... guy i don't lyk ur type.

who made u a tester? u risked her life just cz u want to know how easily she ll give in. and stop giving excuses. contrary to wat u tink, u aren't principled or nice, u r a douche bag. if i were her, i ll give u a wide breadth.

be dat as it may, apologize profusely and mean it.... u ve to break ur own rules and apologize until she forgives. and if she does, try not to act lyk a foolish fool.

do u want to date her, after u've earned her forgiveness, DO NOT ask her out immediately. give her tym to forget ur fvck up and be on ur best behavior.
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by obo389(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2013
I beg dis NL People no go mke me laf
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by tellwisdom: 9:22am On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel:

maybe yes, why did u ask ooo??

No wonder!...where exactly did you touch in her body??
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2013
gree-die:
hmmm.... guy i don't lyk ur type.

who made u a tester? u risked her life just cz u want to know how easily she ll give in. and stop giving excuses. contrary to wat u tink, u aren't principled or nice, u r a douche bag. if i were her, i ll give u a wide breadth.

be dat as it may, apologize profusely and mean it.... u ve to break ur own rules and apologize until she forgives. and if she does, try not to act lyk a foolish fool.

do u want to date her, after u've earned her forgiveness, DO NOT ask her out immediately. give her tym to forget ur fvck up and be on ur best behavior.

thankks so much, i let my complexity and double mind dictate for me and i fall into that temptation
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by saemmanuel(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2013
tellwisdom:

No wonder!...where exactly did you touch in her body??

lol i don dey remorse, no wine me again
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Idowuogbo(f): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2013
Samuel, u extremely stupid! U b mechanic? Wetin u dey test? Na so u go deep hand inside punny wey carry teeth like Piranha one day. F00lish boy!
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 26, 2013
grin
Idowuogbo: Samuel, u extremely stupid! U b mechanic? Wetin u dey test? Na so u go deep hand inside punny wey carry teeth like Piranha one day. F00lish boy!
LEGENDary advice! grin
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by tellwisdom: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2013
saemmanuel:

lol i don dey remorse, no wine me again
Ok...
Re: Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander by iebanehita(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2013
LMAO!!....
Moderator,,,v bn laughin all d way at ur comments oo!

Ths OP of a Guy is jt a BIG JOKE. Look at you, claiming to be a Virgin,,and has lost all manner of decency..#smh..
You said S€X aint ur thing,,yet you are experienced in Romanc.e??!..

(1) (2)

“I Still Want To Marry Genevieve Nnaji” – D’banj / His Mum Friend Is In love With Him! Plz Advice / Ladies, Don't Be Too Happy---It's A complete Turn Off To Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.