Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi (14113 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / Pdp Is No Longer The Monster It Used To Be - Kwankwaso / Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by meforyou1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
And Rotimi is calabar name?
Virgin Finder: Amaechi is an Igbo name.

Yet some dimwits will assert that Yorubas are slaves to the Hausa/Fulani.

Whereas,in actual fact, its them-the Igbos and others who are constantly trying to outdo each other in the race to become top slave to the Hausa/Fulani.

Yorubas are above board!
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 27, 2013
taharqa: Isn't that Exactly d job of d 'Media' lately??

Sadly,true.
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by 2kurupt(m): 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: He's an 'Abiku' (Reincarnated Child). I think his mum, father or grandma is from Yorubaland. That's why he's bearing the name Rotimi which means Stay with me.

Please get your facts right before embarrassing yourself in public. His father have him dat name Rotimi because he(father) liked the late barrister Rotimi Williams SAN. Back in the days people do that
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
2kurupt:

Please get your facts right before embarrassing yourself in public. His father have him dat name Rotimi because he(father) liked the late barrister Rotimi Williams SAN. Back in the days people do that
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by dikarious(m): 7:48am On Apr 28, 2013
nkem Kalu: BEGINING AND END OF ODEH JONATHAN.......SOUTH SOUTH VOTES TO BE DEVIDED AND APC TAKES THE REST......HAHAHAHAHAH
. You know what,man....,you seem to be more daft than the said "odeh." Even a Sullivan Chime will gain popularity vote in the SE/SS regions,given the condition at hand,more than your Amaechi.Better start reasoning well,there is still time enough before 2015.
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2013
OMO IBO: Nigerian journalists are scum.

In the first paragraph, the writer describes Amaechi as Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum.

I thought Akpabio holds that position while Amaechi is the chairman of the Nigeria's Governors Forum??

Na so those illiterates dey do. Later on them go begin claim say they know everything about Nigeria
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2013
nkem Kalu: BEGINING AND END OF ODEH JONATHAN.......SOUTH SOUTH VOTES TO BE DEVIDED AND APC TAKES THE REST......HAHAHAHAHAH

Dream on. South South will never vote for APC no matter what.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. / PDP: Why Makarfi Faction Is Wooing Aggrieved APC Chiefs – sheriff Faction / Payment Of N150,000 To Boko Haram Ex Members Monthly Is Fake News - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.