Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram (2205 Views)

Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by chiefbatiatus(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
Guys what do you make of this picture below? I think there is something wrong with someone been bold enough to pose in a face-covered veil with the president as a member of the committee that will look into the issue of her brothers that have been killing people! [img][/img]

So how do we know who she is?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
So, a masqurade is a member of the amnesty too?

From my observation, the committe is made of:

15 men, 2 women and 1 masqurade.

Ok oo

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by Crayola1: 6:50pm On Apr 26, 2013
When did people in the North start wearing Burqas? That's a Middle East tradition
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by jibosqie(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
chief batiatus: Guys what do you make of this picture below? I think there is something wrong with someone been bold enough to pose in a face-covered veil with the president as a member of the committee that will look into the issue of her brothers that have been killing people! [img][/img]

grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by chiefbatiatus(m): 7:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
With all due respect, Goodluck is most probably the dumbest person to rule nigeria, I now see why his campaign chant was 'I have no enemy'. Eya sorry nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by Beaf1: 7:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
A retired militant from the creeks of Niger Delta posing in a picture with Boko Harem members of the north. What's the news?
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by Kennyblues(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
What do you expect from a committee that parades northerners to sit ove a armnesty for fellow northerners...where is equity in this committee?
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by Aritobo: 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
faceless committe member, she can be d bh leader saheau or wetin dem call am, this is 9ja, anytin can happen.
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by crownjustice: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Crayola1: When did people in the North start wearing Burqas? That's a Middle East tradition

We have always had women that dressed like that in Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 27, 2013
chief batiatus: Guys what do you make of this picture below? I think there is something wrong with someone been bold enough to pose in a face-covered veil with the president as a member of the committee that will look into the issue of her brothers that have been killing people! [img][/img]

Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by sakaguchi(m): 1:14am On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by sakaguchi(m): 2:01am On Apr 27, 2013
How do these oppressed moslem women who garb themselves in many yards of curtain expect to appear sane in pictures, I mean, all we see is a curtain and someone peeking from a tiny hole. The other day, I laughed all day in school when I saw one of this women in the security unit of my university trying to obtain I-D card, how will they take passport, ofcourse I'm sure the camera man has downloaded several mls of cum by just seeing their faces. Abokis haram

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by cashflowpc(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2013
funny!
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by 50calibre(m): 6:54am On Apr 27, 2013
If I were Jonathan, I would have ordered that those guys all be fitted with electronic tags and bracelets. The moment they renege on the agreement, they would all be rounded up and shot in the head.
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by egoldman(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2013
funny
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 27, 2013
chief batiatus: With all due respect, Goodluck is most probably the dumbest person to rule nigeria, I now see why his campaign chant was 'I have no enemy'. Eya sorry nigeria
You are a f00l for insulting the president for no Tangible reason.
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by bokohalal(m): 11:12am On Apr 27, 2013
crownjustice:

We have always had women that dressed like that in Nigeria.
Still of Middle Eastern origin.
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by crownjustice: 3:49am On May 05, 2013
bokohalal:
Still of Middle Eastern origin.
Maybe.
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:09am On May 05, 2013
Crayola1: When did people in the North start wearing Burqas? That's a Middle East tradition
They are plenty in SW where they are called "eleha" but they are among the poor, lower class muslims!
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by baynix(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2013
Tribalists!! sad
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by MeAboki(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2013

When did ppl in the South start wearing cowboy hats, thats a north American tradition; better still, when did Igbo chiefs start wearing night caps, isn't that an Oyinbo tradition - I guess you can now appreciate the virtue of your comment.
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by MeAboki(m): 10:44am On May 05, 2013
sakaguchi: How do these oppressed moslem women who garb themselves in many yards of curtain expect to appear sane in pictures, I mean, all we see is a curtain and someone peeking from a tiny hole. The other day, I laughed all day in school when I saw one of this women in the security unit of my university trying to obtain I-D card, how will they take passport, ofcourse I'm sure the camera man has downloaded several mls of cum by just seeing their faces. Abokis haram

So to you freedom of choice to wear what she wants (as in this case)is oppression; it wouldn't surprise me if she had alternatively turn out in see through blouse or in G strings you'd be among those who would regard that behaviour as progressive. BTW, religion is a choice, follow yours and let others follow theirs.

Finally, if she is a member of Boko Haram, of course we all know who is their chief sponsor after all he claims he knows them, they are even in his government; yet he refuses to identify them let alone arrest them, despite all the massive resources (SSS, police, army, security votes etc)available to him. Yeah, we all know his plans for 2015, its playing out to script
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by temmie013(f): 10:46am On May 05, 2013
noblezone: So, a masqurade is a member of the amnesty too?

Ok oo
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))  Ŋ☹ fit laff Ooº°˚. U̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ very wicked sha, masqurade tins!!
Re: Goodluck Posing In Picture With Boko Haram by jerusalem101: 11:19am On May 05, 2013
noblezone: So, a masqurade is a member of the amnesty too?

Ok oo

Hahahahahahahaha,this country is just a joke hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Lacks Experience To Move Ekiti Forward. Mimiko, MOB, LP Party Blast JKF / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Beautiful Wives Spotted Again, But This Time Dressed Down / Obasanjo Is A Bloody Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.