Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,209 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Real Face Of Lagbaja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Face Of Lagbaja (70220 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by mosho2good: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
Is it compulsory for to comment
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Aderupoko2: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
That's lagbaja.@Poster, u did a nice job.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Dee60: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lagbaja is a concept. It has no face!

2 Likes

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Deiok(m): 7:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
how am i suppose to know.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by vanbonattel: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
sammy.young:
who cares angry angry angry

You do, thats why you got to this thread!
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by MillionDollars: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
WIZGUY69: undecided @ op u 2 dey lie. How you go tell me say na lagbaja b dat? Anyway kane and lagbaja na twin dem be 2 ugly rascal.
he didn't say dats lagbaja, he only askd... Try 2 read simple english, hope u didn't rite jamb 2day...
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by SirJonse(m): 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
Why is he so white? Doesn't he rub cream?? @ op u can lie sha.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by vanbonattel: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
He looks skinny, abi him get AIDS?
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Sweetapple007(f): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
He looks unkept!
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Sleekydee(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
Haba!!! That native attire looks 2 weak for lagbaja to b wearin jor, na tuketuke native b dat...lolzzzzz
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by okeythaone: 8:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
this is a big lie oh. this man on this pixx is no lagbaja oh. d real baba moko moko is more chubby, handsome n huge. don't get it twisted.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by eazysally: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
This is not lagbaja's face abeg....why u come post hungry man picture dey callam lagbaja. He no fit luk skinny and unkept like dis...abeg no use another man pix come confuse us ooo
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
I feel is him
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
[size=18pt]Is that not Mohammed Umari from Kano?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by greatgod2012(f): 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Whether lagbaja or not, may God bless whoever is in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by kolokolobi(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
That's Bisade Ologunde aka lagbaja. Knew him back in the days at bread and butter and later pintos night club leading the band called colours. He is a soft spoken and i dare say very intelligent fellow who graduated from oau or ibadan with a degree in zoology. He should be in the 50 year region.

All that said it's good he used the lagbaja concept to deliver his music. You and i may not have accepted him if we could put a face to it. He is a fantastic bass guitar player in case we don't know. The closest i came to him was at his house then on adeniyi Jones where i went to pick up some stuff. He is an extremely shrewd business man who doesn't suffer fools.

8 Likes

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
kolokolobi: That's Bisade Ologunde aka lagbaja. Knew him back in the days at bread and butter and later pintos night club leading the band called colours. He is a soft spoken and i dare say very intelligent fellow who graduated from oau or ibadan with a degree in zoology. He should be in the 50 year region.

All that said it's good he used the lagbaja concept to deliver his music. You and i may not have accepted him if we could put a face to it. He is a fantastic bass guitar player in case we don't know. The closest i came to him was at his house then on adeniyi Jones where i went to pick up some stuff. He is an extremely shrewd business man who doesn't suffer fools.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Whose next abeg?
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by AlexJ1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
I can't say if that's him or not but for all you asking why the celeb chose to hide his face, i'll tell u what. Some people want peace and rest of mind. Someone described Lagbaja as the luckiest nigerian artiste cos he doesnt get harassed in public by fans. The interesting thing about the man-in-the-mask is that he could be your next door neighbour and you, for all u're worth, won't suspect a thing. Lagbaja is the only artiste i know that will continue to grace the music industry and pique the interest of nigerians and Africans in general for more than a 100 years to come (open to corrections). But there's the bad side tho. Anyway, have u ever wondered what LAGBAJA means?

1 Like

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Kabikala(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Picture looks like Femi Brainard to me.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Slyr0x: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by naptu2: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
That's not Lagbaja, that's Bisade Ologunde at Government College Ibadan Old Boys Association meeting.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by AlexJ1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
kolokolobi: That's Bisade Ologunde aka lagbaja. Knew him back in the days at bread and butter and later pintos night club leading the band called colours. He is a soft spoken and i dare say very intelligent fellow who graduated from oau or ibadan with a degree in zoology. He should be in the 50 year region.

Graduated from OAU and i think, Elect Elect.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by feelme3(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
I think the pic is that of the masked musician. the eyes and the shoulders are unmistakable. But it may be some years old. All the same, its good to finally place a face grin
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
Slyr0x: OP IS A LIAR!

THIS IS LAGBAJA'S REAL FACE

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0JeLU8tajjc/UVLgdmzt3jI/AAAAAAAAPWI/YQCS9uBWg8g/s400/lagbaja+real+face+without+mask.jpg[/img]

That's Hamfrong from Ghana dude, not my baby lagbaja
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by tpapi: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
R u sure dats not kabiru sokoto
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by feelme3(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
Slyr0x: OP IS A LIAR!

THIS IS LAGBAJA'S REAL FACE

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0JeLU8tajjc/UVLgdmzt3jI/AAAAAAAAPWI/YQCS9uBWg8g/s400/lagbaja+real+face+without+mask.jpg[/img]

Bros, u sef lie. Look the physique of the two men sef. Lagbaja is lanky, and the eyes don't even look similar. beside, he seems more like an introvert and isn't the kinda of guy wey go pose dey smile for camera
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Slyr0x: 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
feel_me:

Bros, u sef lie. Look the physique of the two men sef. Lagbaja is lanky, and the eyes don't even look similar. beside, he seems more like an introvert and isn't the kinda of guy wey go pose dey smile for camera

I don edit my post. .lol grin
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by micki83(m): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
nairaman66: I think the OP posted a picture of his father.. The picture is a semblance of 1971, I mean.. Look at the background!! Lagbaja's voice dosnt look old like this man's face cool
Yea...his voice doesn't "look" as old as d man's face "sounds"...lol

1 Like

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by aadetoyin(f): 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
abhosts: Is Lagbaja that old?

Does this person look old to u? He should be in his 40s.
And yes I believe that is Lagbaja omo baba mukomuko.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by JimmyBoy1: 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
From the way his eyes look behind the mask, this must be him. Someone mentioned that he was attending an Old Boys Association function. That must be Government College Ibadan Old Boys association.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by kolokolobi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
@slyr0x.....you got it wrong many times over.
On being corrected that he did elect elect at the university i could be wrong but that's Bisade Ologunde....lagbaja.
Op on point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.