Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Real Face Of Lagbaja - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Face Of Lagbaja (70221 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by seyenko(m): 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
pip love-vendor:
It's very possible it's him. . .kinda looks like him. Only ever saw him once, and that was about 10 years ago. I was working for a marketing firm in Ikeja at that time and apparently the MD and he were room mates in college. This was at the time that star mega jamz just started and he was being signed up for one of the shows.

You probably worked with COSSE - Funmi Onabolu and Co. He was a room mate of Funmi in Ife
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by kolamilan(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
Emekayoung: I dont blame people doubting my post,if u dont believe it,den go and drown urself in the river.
I dont need to prove anything to any hater because thats Mr Lagbaja for real..
Cheers.
what do you want to gain from this ? Some nigerians self with low IQ, go and find better things to do with ur life.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by rastarman(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
the side view is not that to clean for me to judge. check some of the old Lagbaja images on his album disk. it partially look. all i know is Lagbaja is very tall, slim straight, white eyeballs, white teeth. check out some of his video on youtube. esp Gra gra, shobolation, skentele skontolo. that face could be any of his blood or close relation. but it seems that face dey mature. and nevertheless, lagbaja no be small boi. he is my best in his Africano style of music. if u de play base guitar u go understand with me why i like am. sing with me ke ke di ke... jenke fadeke folake asake anike amoke ronke etc
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Lilimax(f): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Inik: That is not Lagbaja"s face. You people should stop trying to unmask a masked man, respect his ideology and leave him alone
Copy and paste tongue tongue
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Emperorjames(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
@alaoeri, what if it is from an anonymous source? Blessed are those who do not see but believe for their reward shall be greater than that of any man.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Localtrouble: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
Make una wait make I ask Ego him former squeeze/ soloist grin
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by OCHULORC(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Tolexander: How am i to know if truely he is the one?
D eyes don't lie.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by 1stLadyRobinho: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
undecided
POLICE CAP: [size=18pt] That is not lagbaja... This is just to get FP attention

Lagbaja is a more lively handsome guy with slight tribal marks.
[/size]
. Infact the tribal marks is nt slightly sef, its much on his face;starting 4rm his skull to his cheeks.... :\*wink* I don't pray 4 his early death oh bt i know one thing dt when he dies we all will see his face lol
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Inik(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2013
Lilimax: Copy and paste tongue tongue

tongue wink
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
This cant obviously be lagbaja. he get mark for face.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Emekayoung(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2013
dudkko: This cant obviously be lagbaja. he get mark for face.
So if u say him get mark for face,now tell me hw u dey take see d mark of a masked man..
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Tolexander: How am i to know if truely he is the one?
The eyeballs of the masked face look like these ones
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by HawwtMommy: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2015
Pls people why do you have google search engine seff ? Lagbaja according to wiki His Excellency Olagbaja was born in 1960 !!!! He is a 55 years young man exxcuse me ??! If you are expecting to see a 30 yr old face FORGET! plus his daughter just got married recently he has a daughter thats old enough to get married. So do the math !!! Either way... I JUST MARVEL AT HIS LYRICS(A BIG FAN)....OLAGBAJA IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ TO THIS ONEDAY ? WHY AND WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WROTE "A O MERIN JOBA" ?
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Emekayoung(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
HawwtMommy:
Pls people why do you have google search engine seff ? Lagbaja according to wiki His Excellency Olagbaja was born in 1960 !!!! He is a 55 years young man exxcuse me ??! If you are expecting to see a 30 yr old face FORGET! plus his daughter just got married recently he has a daughter thats old enough to get married. So do the math !!! Either way... I JUST MARVEL AT HIS LYRICS(A BIG FAN)....OLAGBAJA IF YOU HAPPEN TO READ TO THIS ONEDAY ? WHY AND WHERE WERE YOU WHEN YOU WROTE "A O MERIN JOBA" ?
Keep dreaming..
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Emekayoung(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
kolamilan:
what do you want to gain from this ? Some nigerians self with low IQ, go and find better things to do with ur life.
We are not on the same level,i am just making use of my leisure time. I think a destitute like u shuld find something worthwhile to do wit ur miserable God forsaken life.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Freda16(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Then who is this, isnt this Lagbaja
Emekayoung:
This is the real face of the mysterious african Nigerian artiste whom has been in the music industry wit his face masked for decades.
Mods a beg make una grant me front page,i use GOD beg una..

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Emekayoung(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Freda16:
Then who is this, isnt this Lagbaja
You must be day dreaming
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by myami: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Emekayoung:
You must be day dreaming
why are you stubborn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.