Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,371 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Real Face Of Lagbaja - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Face Of Lagbaja (70223 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by phemybof(m): 11:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
99%,i dont sure dat ds is lagbaja.mayb he sent sombody to com and reprsent him,n u think his him as included in INVITATION N PROGRAM cards
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by ifebosco: 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
check google for his real pictures are there

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by phemybof(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
[color=#006600]99%,i dont sure dat ds is lagbaja.mayb he sent sombody to com and reprsent him,n u think his him as included in INVITATION N PROGRAM cards
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
This thread aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ ‎​ post really make M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Day it got m̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̥ rotfl grin gringrin
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by ZN2: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
Mystery is quite a beautiful thing.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by flyforall: 11:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
LIE/TRUH kill una dere
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 28, 2013
picture 1

Dayo Amole aka A-mole (Grier/Powell House): (everlasting) Set Chairman appears to be making a serious speech but don't bet on it. He may merely be regaling the boys on his latest escapades at the pepper soup joints in Port Harcourt

picture 2

Left to right, as discernable: Kayode Ogungbuyi, aka GbuyiTiger (Carr house), Bisade Ologunde aka Lagbaja (Field House), S. Banjoko aka Agba (Field House), Rotimi Fabanwo aka Fabi (Field House), Koye Ojurongbe aka "Animal" (Swanston House) Folorunso Kolade aka Ojingolo (Grier House) and the host, Seun Mabogunje aka Black shadow (Swanston House).

picture 3

Olu Fagbemi aka Dunky (Swanston), Banjoko aka Agba (Field), Yinka Otuyalo aka Ega (Swanston),
Fabanwo (Field), Ojurongbe (Swanston)

picture 4

Tunji Doherty aka Dido (Swanston/Field), Dotun Tokun aka Tokoz (Swanston), O. Omoruan aka Orooms (Field), Ologunde aka Lagbaja (Field)

2 Likes

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Bayils(m): 12:07am On Apr 28, 2013
Though, actually neither have i seen him before or recognises Him, but with the actual facts being pointed out by some comments have being reading through since....i can deduced with some congents reasons that' there's Him!
Really looks in resemblance with the face in D masked if am not getting that wrong based on the eye ball, pointed Nose απδ others' also for those being skeptical about him being looking unkempt there, that picture is an old snap You don't expect him looking so reall Good more than that...#oldschoolthings Now!

3 Likes

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by zuokumo(m): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2013
Who should I believe? you or him?
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by efemty001: 1:53am On Apr 28, 2013
Oh yea. this is real lagbaja.... i have come across him once on a show like that...he was chating with us before the show but he suddenly dissapeared and we saw a masqurade on the stage all of a sudden...no doubt he is and if you do look at the kinda type of dress he puts on there, thats the kind or style of his wears he uses to perform....AM I RIGHT OR LEFT ?
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by goldolu: 2:00am On Apr 28, 2013
How can a masquerade suddenly become human, prepare to get sued
Emekayoung: This is the real face of the mysterious african Nigerian artiste whom has been in the music industry wit his face masked for decades.
Mods a beg make una grant me front page,i use GOD beg una..
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Popoolaoladayo(m): 2:30am On Apr 28, 2013
Frankly guys look @ d eyeball.it is so conspicious that,that is d eyeballs that bulges out of that his mask when blowing his saxophone!Look @ d posture of hz mouth,u will know this is an old saxophonist!Look at those finger too and finally look at his height and complexion.THII IS LAGBAJA! I ℓik him †̥☹ d core wth hz styles!

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by johngreggk: 3:09am On Apr 28, 2013
Emekayoung: This is the real face of the mysterious african Nigerian artiste whom has been in the music industry wit his face masked for decades.
Mods a beg make una grant me front page,i use GOD beg una..
This photo was posted a couple of months ago as the face of the same Lagbaja. I wonder!

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by eklassical(m): 3:26am On Apr 28, 2013
YAWNs!!!!! Una never tire..

This Is lagbaja..... This Is not lagbaja...

Laagbaja you sef reply na! I knw you r seeing this!.

1 Like

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by bankyblue(m): 5:20am On Apr 28, 2013
Lagbaja is a character in a mask, and anything outside that,
Then is not lagbaja.......even though if is really the one
Sitting there.

1 Like

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by naptu2: 6:02am On Apr 28, 2013
bankyblue: Lagbaja is a character in a mask, and anything outside that,
Then is not lagbaja.......even though if is really the one
Sitting there.

Exactly! That's not Lagbaja, that's Bisade Ologunde.

3 Likes

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nwekeemmanuel: 6:07am On Apr 28, 2013
Na fine man o.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Leaknigerianews(m): 6:11am On Apr 28, 2013
monalicious: I believe this is him,it looks more real than the other picture that went viral b4.
thats not him, the real him got weight
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by empeecharles: 6:23am On Apr 28, 2013
How do we know what your sayin is true, it lacks proof I mean dat cud av bin d pix of anyman out there
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by bolayei: 6:32am On Apr 28, 2013
all those saying it is not lagbaja don't look beyond his mask..,the eyes of this guy looks same as the behind the mask and do you expect lagbja to look like wizkid of course i will expect him to look this old not like the person in the picture is old. Lagbaja Soji man
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by leonshom(m): 6:36am On Apr 28, 2013
Ow do u xpect pple to jez bliv u wivout any concrete evidence, only close relatives of lagbaja can testify to this pix ! Av neva seen his face unmasked,so its hard 2 bliv,any1 can as well snap one danfo man or okada man and post it here as lagbaja, besides,I personally I dnt really find any interest in knowin his face or not, so far he sings gud music, I knew he's not faceless,@a point in time, he wuld review his face himself. So far he stil use d mask to make money, it wuld be hard 4 any1 to discover dat. His face dos nt interest me,rather his music is wot I'm interested in !
Emekayoung: I dont blame people doubting my post,if u dont believe it,den go and drown urself in the river.
I dont need to prove anything to any hater because thats Mr Lagbaja for real..
Cheers.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by bolayei: 6:37am On Apr 28, 2013
uh weight ke? she na concave tv you dey use ni?
Leaknigerianews: thats not him, the real him got weight
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Magomago(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2013
;DHu carez he should hidin his face embarassed
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by anonimi: 6:41am On Apr 28, 2013
dammy1985: I catch u today... Olarewaju Johnson Olawumi aka ojeozi

Don't mind the person wey dey do amebo of another.
Meanwhile he was also exposing himself to ogbonge x-ray of his own ID.
If you want to nail him proper na to just show im own picture for here too.

@OP
Lagbaja is NOT Bisade Ologunde
also Bisade Ologunde is NOT Lagbaja.
QED.

1 Like

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by ememogor(f): 7:18am On Apr 28, 2013
@Op, when was this picture taken??1989??
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 28, 2013
Ogbeni, I don't know who you're talking about. This is a faceless forum. You guess is bad.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Fussbot: 7:44am On Apr 28, 2013
Hey evwione...I am lagbaja,and I am here 2 tel u dat...dat's nt me..cus I have pink lips with blonde hairs...lol..e fit be him sha o..
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by azzima(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2013
naptu2: That's not Lagbaja, that's Bisade Ologunde at Government College Ibadan Old Boys Association meeting.
up school!!!!. Shamu for life. GCI 82
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by drlizzy(f): 8:07am On Apr 28, 2013
Amelian: You can't just post a pic of some set people talking about business or family matters, then pin point one guy and say he is Lagbaja...

PURE LIES....THAT'S NOT LAGBAJA, That's an impostor and the op, posting this rumor, is an accessory to impersonation... Lagbaja is tall, with an robust oval face , not like this guy in that pic ..
Op, if Lagbaja sees what you ar trying to do. , na wahala for you oooo.

STOP POSTing LIES angry
Since you know him why not post a picture.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by nely(m): 8:09am On Apr 28, 2013
Emekayoung: Thats him,there's no doubt about it and u knw that.
[color=#990000][/color] thats nt lagbaja
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by nairaman66(m): 8:10am On Apr 28, 2013
micki83:
Yea...his voice doesn't "look" as old as d man's face "sounds"...lol

Lol.. My bad.., was caught up in d moment.., already corrected the sentence..!! Thanks grin
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by drlizzy(f): 8:12am On Apr 28, 2013
bolayei: all those saying it is not lagbaja don't look beyond his mask..,the eyes of this guy looks same as the behind the mask and do you expect lagbja to look like wizkid of course i will expect him to look this old not like the person in the picture is old. Lagbaja Soji man
The man in d picture has same eyes with Lagbaja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) / D'banj And Wife Didi Kilgrow Expecting Their First Child / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.