Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Real Face Of Lagbaja - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Real Face Of Lagbaja (70189 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl / No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Adelivinggreat(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
Na my pic b dis o.i no b labaja o

1 Like

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Gwekzy: 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ona sef na wao...I don Tell Ona tire say D person behind dat mask is FASHOLA...case closed

2 Likes

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by wowo2: 9:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bisade Ologunde...na him
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
The masked man.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by apiki: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hw many faces lagbaja won get? Some tym last year post dis pic n said it was lagbaja. So wich 1 wil I blive?

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
abhosts: Is Lagbaja that old?
This is either PRE Lagbaja or Lagbaja early beginning,you know,more like when 9ice used to scream his lungs out backing up for TooShorts and Ruggedman..but now we all know levels changed..May God change my and your levels for the best,o..

1 Like

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
I've not meet Lagbaja in person but those EYES in the posters pic says a lot and the other pic by slyr0x seems to confirm it reason being that most of the people at the meeting are smiling/laughing while looking at him probably because one of them jokingly said: SO WE DON SEE YOUR MASQUERADE FACE TODAY MR LAGBAJA and he smiled.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Kaybaba5(m): 9:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
That's lagbaja
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Neekom: 9:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
Una too dey lie!
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by abbeylincon(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Emeka u fall my hand! How lagbaja go go for function without his mask on? Weda u like it or not dat thin no be lagbaja!
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by whitedove(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
[i][/i] @ Op,you are right the picture is actually that of Bisade Ologunde a.k.a Lagbaja,I met him @ motherlan' in company of Funsho Ogundipe (Ayetoro) circa '99 when he was about opening the place at Opebi.
I have several pictures of him with us-Funsho and I,I decided not to share those pictures here because I think it is unethical to do that;if a man wants to keep his private life private,he should be allowed to do so.
I also want to say here that Lagbaja has nothing on face called tribal mark! And for Nairalanders who might want to doubt the authenticity of my story,Funsho Ogundipe who I worked with ,is a Director of Skye bank and the brain behind Ayetoro!

2 Likes

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by ajasa4link: 9:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
That į̸̸̨§ ramoni akala, †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ immediate past president meat sellers at agege abattoir,lagos... He can't be lagbaja. Never

2 Likes

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
Emekayoung: I dont blame people doubting my post,if u dont believe it,den go and drown urself in the river.
I dont need to prove anything to any hater because thats Mr Lagbaja for real..
Cheers.
hahahahah that's funny. BTW that's lagbaja.aka omobaba muko muko. Look at his eyes u'd certainly see they look alike, his nose ridge alike, his stature (although he is sitted) indicates he is tall and slim. That man is none other than LA GB AJA
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by fonssy(f): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
I don't think its his real face until the day he will take the mask off his face after performing on stage, then I will believe.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by dammy1985: 10:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Ninilowo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
segxywegxy: i was playing d solo guitar for him way then at Sea Gardens in ikeja GRA. that is lagbaja for real
eh heeen! oya make una upload more of his pix make we see.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Ninilowo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
Rexxie:
This is either PRE Lagbaja or Lagbaja early beginning,you know,more like when 9ice used to scream his lungs out backing up for TooShorts and Ruggedman..but now we all know levels changed..May God change my and your levels for the best,o..
amen amen amen in Jesus Name.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by steffans(m): 10:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dis guy Looks unkept...
Lagabaja has more flesh....
I thot he wasn't to be known....

By d way.. If dats him... Let him remain in d Masks... He Looks beta in dem!!!!
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Ninilowo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
That knuckle looks like his own. I ve studied him for long. If you watch any of his videos, u ll see the knuckle well.
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by ayobase(m): 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
naptu2: That's not Lagbaja, that's Bisade Ologunde at Government College Ibadan Old Boys Association meeting.

Thank you for the insight...there is difference btw Lagbaja and Bisade Ologunde!
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by greall1: 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
he is living in my house that is lagbaja
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by nikkypearl(f): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Who are dose asking y lagbaja kip maskingif not 4d maskingness,how wil he sell kwa?if not 4 ayefele 's cripleness,who will listen 2his music
Sorry 4d wrong use of English,cudnt express myself beta
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by nikkypearl(f): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Who are dose asking y lagbaja kip maskingif not 4d maskingness,how wil he sell kwa?if not 4 ayefele 's cripleness,who will listen 2his music
Sorry 4d wrong use of English,cudnt express myself beta Bye!
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by elampiro(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
Caught red handed. Unmasked and exposed. Lol
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by omidhe(f): 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
@ op , I don't know where you got that picture , but that is my father , pls put it down , that isn't labgja, unless my father never told me he is the one behind the mask all tbe while...wait let me go ask him

1 Like

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Biafradiplomat: 10:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Afam4eva: It actually does look like him.
Have you seen him before?
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by redsun(m): 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
That guy is more or less an enigma.What is he hiding?Or does he have a burnt face?Not like the good looking guy in the picture.

What are his motives?Or is he promoting the concept eyo masquerade?
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by Biafradiplomat: 11:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
If this is the dude then he is better off with a mask!
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by kingsikaz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
grin ds is a palmwine tapper..not lagbaja..
Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by kajoula(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
overdrive: Pls how much will a poster get paid for making fp

Re: Real Face Of Lagbaja by kajoula(m): 11:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
overdrive: Pls how much will a poster get paid for making fp

The owner/mods of this web forum knows what's best to be on Fb.....You talk like you own a share of nairaland....go get yours if u think its eazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Miracle Shows Off His SUV Car In Dapper New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.