Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? (28875 Views)

Atheists: What Are Your Views On Miracles? / Why Atheists Reject The Concept Of Miracles And Supernatural Occurrences / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2013
jayriginal: Purist(my bro), Mazaje and Folykaze, permit me to be blunt.

I think it is folly of the highest order to go through with this. This is primarily because someone is going to get hurt. In fact, I do not think anyone will really go through with it, but I seek to register my objection in case I am wrong.

Now, there are other ways to test this so called bullet proof. Some inanimate object can be used and observed after the event. No human will be harmed.
Even the James Randi challenge will not accept proof that involves serious bodily harm.

If there is an impasse, the ghostofsparta's challenge is there. That involves no harm to a human and can be investigated. As long as it doesnt involve sugar in the tank or other cheap shenanigans, it should be easy to see through.

I have tried this thing twice before. . .The last time I was very messy because the guy almost died after making sooo much mouth. . .Believe me the guy was so confident that I was moved, and even believed that if I pulled the trigger it will not penetrate. . .The way the guy played on me before I pulled the trigger almost got me, I pulled and immediately after the sound, he just held his leg. . .I was actually suprised. Initially I knew it was going to hit him, but the way he drammatized everything got me thinking it will fail. . .

He was shouting at the top of his voice and saying his incantations in yoruba and telling me to shoot him. . .I shot him and it entered immediately. . .You know the way gun shot is. . .It happens in a split second. . I just pulled the triger and there he was holding his leg. . .

I am ready to shoot any body as long as there will be police and doctors involved and that person MUST fall, if he doesn't fall he will shoot me back and take 10,000 euros. . .By fall I mean penetrate. . .

EDITED.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2013
mazaje:

We can shoot objects am down with ANYTHING. . .I have done this before, twice to be precise. . .Am game. . .Anything, My position is that I will shoot and the bullet will not jam, once I hit the target it must penetrate. . .

Good Good

Considering what the people said yesterday on hurting human, I have tried to wait for your own side. Im really impressed with what you wrote in your post.

Now, since you have agree on shooting object, do you support anyone of my suggestion: life animal (goat, chicken or dog) or banana suckers. Hope we can use any of those listed objects or you got any other suggestion? Most of, it still remain on our position that you will shoot and the gun will jam; once your bullet hit, it wont penetrate
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2013
mazaje:

I have tried this thing twice before. . .The last time I was very messy because the guy almost died after making sooo much mouth. . .Believe me the guy was so confident that I was moved, and even believed that if I pulled the trigger it will not penetrate. . .The way the guy played on me before I pulled the trigger almost got me, I pulled and immediately after the sound, he just held his leg. . .I was actually suprised. Initially I knew it was going to hit him, but the way he drammatized everything got me thinking it will fail. . .

He was shouting at the top of his voice and saying his incantations in yoruba and telling me to shoot him. . .I shot him and it entered immediately. . .You know the way gun shot is. . .It happens in a split second. . I just pulled the triger and there he was holding his leg. . .

I am ready to shoot any body as long as there will be police and doctors involved and that person MUST fall, if he doesn't fall he will shoot me back and take 10,000 euros. . .By fall I mean penetrate. . .

EDITED.

which ever way you want it. Im fully ready and well prepared.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 2:57pm On May 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Good Good

Considering what the people said yesterday on hurting human. The last experince wasn't nice. . . I have tried to wait for your own side. Im really impressed with what you wrote in your post.

Now, since you have agree on shooting object, do you support anyone of my suggestion: life animal (goat, chicken or dog) or banana suckers. Hope we can use any of those listed objects or you got any other suggestion? Most of, it still remain on our position that you will shoot and the gun will jam; once your bullet hit, it wont penetrate

A goat will do. . .I will prefer that than hitting a human. . .We won't need any doctor and police if it's a goat. . .As long as what you are claiming can apply to the goat then a goat will be what we shall use to try it out. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:30pm On May 26, 2013
mazaje:

A goat will do. . .I will prefer that than hitting a human. . .We won't need any doctor and police if it's a goat. . .As long as what you are claiming can apply to the goat then a goat will be what we shall use to try it out. . .

Deal
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 26, 2013
Sooooo, when una go do am?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ezme(m): 2:14am On May 27, 2013
Mazaje when you guys are handling the logistics please include my transport fare and hotel bills. I need to witness this thing.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 3:03am On May 27, 2013
Hhehehe.. Mazaje, just hire one ABC bus, pack all d viewers.. cheesy

Btw, the guy you shot in the story you just shared, what was his reaction after the shooting? Did he blame his methods or the 'juju'?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2013
ezme: Mazaje when you guys are handling the logistics please include my transport fare and hotel bills. I need to witness this thing.

No problem. . .I will let it to be known when am in Nigeria and ready. . .

musKeeto: Hhehehe.. Mazaje, just hire one ABC bus, pack all d viewers.. cheesy

Btw, the guy you shot in the story you just shared, what was his reaction after the shooting? Did he blame his methods or the 'juju'?

I have done it twice, the first time, it wasn't me that shot at the guy, it was my soldier friend that was also skeptical about it that shot the guy, he also wanted to test the efficacy of the bullet proof juju as we all hear at in various stories. He is a believer but was just skeptical because of his experinces with the militants in the naija delta region.

The second guy i pulled the trigger myself and immediately the sound went off and the gun shook, the guy held his leg. . .We didn't have time for blaming anything we just wanted to take him to the hospital. . .After the whole thing, my friend who I was trying to prove the point to said that juju actually fails sometimes, but it doesn't mean it is not real, bla bla bla. . . .The normal excuse they always give when such things fail when tested in a controlled environment. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by bolaino(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2013
U guys are taking this thing to the extreme, what are u guys trying to prove? @majaze, like u said u've already tried it twice, why bother again? Who knows this time around things might go wrong and u might end up killing somebody, so please my good man, I beg u to just drop this, please sire.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2013
bolaino: U guys are taking this thing to the extreme, what are u guys trying to prove? @majaze, like u said u've already tried it twice, why bother again? Who knows this time around things might go wrong and u might end up killing somebody, so please my good man, I beg u to just drop this, please sire.

We will use a goat not a human being. . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:10pm On May 27, 2013
bolaino: U guys are taking this thing to the extreme, what are u guys trying to prove? @majaze, like u said u've already tried it twice, why bother again? Who knows this time around things might go wrong and u might end up killing somebody, so please my good man, I beg u to just drop this, please sire.

chill bro. We testing it on animal. Nobody is dying here.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by ezme(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2013
mazaje:

What happens to the goat after the experiment should it be successful?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 10:36pm On May 27, 2013
ezme:

What happens to the goat after the experiment should it be successful?

Unfortunately it will die . .It will be shot on its leg . . .After which its meat will be eaten . . .
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2013
mazaje:

Unfortunately it will die . .It will be shot on its leg . . .After which its meat will be eaten . . .

What about if your gun Jam?

You will worship the goat.

A new God in making. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 2:14am On May 28, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

A new God in making. Lol

Lmao..
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

A new God in making. Lol

Yes. . I will. . . grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by bolaino(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2013
mazaje:

kk, but just for argument's sake, if you were the spirit in charge of this "jazz" would u allow your powers to be used on a goat to prove your worth? Just asking?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by dare2think: 12:04pm On May 28, 2013
bolaino: kk, but just for argument's sake, if you were the spirit in charge of this "jazz" would u allow your powers to be used on a goat to prove your worth? Just asking?

Yes, if it will prove doubters wrong and put them to shame. Not to mention the multitude of gathering I (the spirit) will gather.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by bolaino(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2013
dare2think:

Yes, if it will prove doubters wrong and put them to shame. Not to mention the multitude of gathering I (the spirit) will gather.

lol, nahh, I'm not a spirit, but I doubt the spirit would want it's powers to be used in vain, if it doesn't work the spirit might just quote a bible scripture for u guys, "blessed are those that believe without seeing, for theirs is the kingdom of the Gods"
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by dare2think: 12:46pm On May 28, 2013
bolaino: but I doubt the spirit would want it's powers to be used in vain,

Really??

Shooting another human to show that the 'jazz' works is not vanity??
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by tpia5: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2013
dare2think:

lol. I'm tired myself.

The internet and social media is out there for all, yet so much stupidity beyond comprehension.

Everybody should possess the right to believe what they want.

what a buffoon.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Purist(m): 10:40am On Sep 10, 2013
@Mazaje and FOLYKAZE

How's the bullet proof test coming along?

P.S. I had to go back a few pages, and something struck me from the exchange between you two. While FOLYKAZE implicitly entertained the idea that his 'jazz' could fail, mazaje on the other hand, was fully confident that it WOULD fail.

By acquiescing to the demands of the skeptics here and accepting to use a goat instead of a human, it means that even FOLYKAZE himself recognizes the apparent fallibility of his so-called 'jazz'. After all, from our apparent anthropocentric worldview, any harm done to a goat is 'nothing' compared to the life of a human.

I don't know about you guys, but supposing I made a claim that if I smash a glass plate on a concrete floor, it wouldn't break; no amount of pressure from skeptical folks would change my stance or make me accept to substitute my demonstration with a wooden plate instead.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2013
Purist: @Mazaje and FOLYKAZE

How's the bullet proof test coming along?

P.S. I had to go back a few pages, and something struck me from the exchange between you two. While FOLYKAZE implicitly entertained the idea that his 'jazz' could fail, mazaje on the other hand, was fully confident that it WOULD fail.

By acquiescing to the demands of the skeptics here and accepting to use a goat instead of a human, it means that even FOLYKAZE himself recognizes the apparent fallibility of his so-called 'jazz'. After all, from our apparent anthropocentric worldview, any harm done to a goat is 'nothing' compared to the life of a human.

I don't know about you guys, but supposing I made a claim that if I smash a glass plate on a concrete floor, it wouldn't break; no amount of pressure from skeptical folks would change my stance or make me accept to substitute my demonstration with a wooden plate instead.

Hello.... How about killing mosquito or chicken for food? It same thing as cannibalism right.

It up to mazaje anyway.....im good with any decision
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Purist(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
Hello.... How about killing mosquito or chicken for food? It same thing as cannibalism right.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cannibalism

FOLYKAZE:
It up to mazaje anyway.....im good with any decision

If a human were to be used for this demonstration, who would wear the 'jazz'? You?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
Purist:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cannibalism

If a human were to be used for this demonstration, who would wear the 'jazz'? You?

Yes
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by don123: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2013
when is it coming up?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by obinna58(m): 1:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Interesting thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Preaches Against Sending Children For Studies Abroad / Ebony Reigns' Mortuary Video Was Taken For Spiritual Purposes – Eagle Prophet / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Declares SPIRITUAL WAR Against Marine Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.