Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? (28932 Views)

Atheists: What Are Your Views On Miracles? / Why Atheists Reject The Concept Of Miracles And Supernatural Occurrences / Atheists In The House, What Are Your Views On Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:19am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G: RUBBISH! This is obviously fixed..

Fixed to the extent of risking a life? Are you serious at all?

Well I checked on your profile and found out you are new here. You should have checked my previous post. I came into the discussion and this was what i wrote:

Religion / Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE ( m ): 2:52pm On Apr 30

Something serious is happening here. I dont know if the illustrations bolaino ascribed as supernatural are true or not. He might truely have seen this things happening but the mistake he made here is that he is combing is ignorance into supernatures.
Personally I saw a crucifix in a bottle and I questioned about it from my dad. He explained in details process this thing was made. If I had not known or got the idea, I will also be saying here that they are supernaturals.
Also from what Ijawkid says about bullet proof juju, I will gladly says that I have witnessed something of such in 2009. I saw guys shooting themselves, testing their voodoo individually. Im not saying this is a gun fight or crisis. It happened among OPC guys. They did this openly in the centre of Ondo town. And also I got friends among them which was tested in my presence.
Well as for me, I dont believe in this as supernatural. Only that I dont understand how it works with those guys.
I have seen situation like man carrying 'magun', man eating bottle, man disappearing and knock down in fight charm. When arguing with my friends who have this things, Im always pressed down cause I dont know how to explain them. Lot of activities like Bullet proof juju, fireman, water in a basket, light weight object which cant be lift and lot more.
These are very common on Ogun festive day in Ondo town. I dont know if the people doing those stuff are tricksters or magicians. But the problem I have is that I cant explain those stuff. And also on bullet proof stuff, I can assure most Atheist here that it works fine. It either your gun develop fault immediately, or it burst from the back and you get hit, or the bullet fly away missing the target, or it drop weak before the target. I got a old bro doing this stuff.
And he have tested it on many occasion working fine. Though I have not seen him trying it with AK47.
He use local guns and double barrel which was used to kill a goat in the process of testing the gun and other way wrong didn't work on him. I dont know if people here can explain this but I have witnessed and very sure it works.

FOLYKAZE said in his last post that he's an atheist.. So you guys ain't fooling anyone..

Depends on what you call supernatural. My own stand is that this thing is happening but I cant give explaination on how it works. My ignorance is the question here but I know people who make such thing happen. We have both agreed and he is ready to show off this. This is what supernatural should be:

Lord Babs: Wonders happen. They're real. Seeing is convincing. But the term 'supernaturalism' merely exists in the mind and not within the boundary of mother nature. Any wonders happening within the boundary of nature are understandably governed by the laws of nature. That something is not obvious or explainable doesn't make such thing super-natural. Is energy obvious? That hurricane isn't an obvious occurrence in Africa doesn't make hurricane a supernatural thing. It'd be extraterritorially insane to suggest that the supernatural exists within the boundaries of nature (what is natural). Hence, all that we can see (explainable or inexplainable), in terms of wonders are nothing but natural wonders (i.e. the wonders of nature), while we have in mind that these wonders are commandeered by the governing laws of nature!
In africa, people have been using herb before the introduction of of modernize drugs for their ailment. Some people will tell you that herbs are product of the spirit. But I bet you cant find among the trado-medical practitioner that can explain and list the chemicals combination of the herb. Didn't they call it supernaturals? But what if as an educated person knows what this stuff contain.....

UNLESS ATHEISM HAS ANOTHER MEANING

What you call supernaturals is your ignorance. If you have near knowledge, it will be wonders and if you know everything about it, you make it a subject for yourself.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:26am On May 26, 2013
jayriginal: Purist(my bro), Mazaje and Folykaze, permit me to be blunt.

I think it is folly of the highest order to go through with this. This is primarily because someone is going to get hurt. In fact, I do not think anyone will really go through with it, but I seek to register my objection in case I am wrong.

Now, there are other ways to test this so called bullet proof. Some inanimate object can be used and observed after the event. No human will be harmed.
Even the James Randi challenge will not accept proof that involves serious bodily harm.

If there is an impasse, the ghostofsparta's challenge is there. That involves no harm to a human and can be investigated. As long as it doesnt involve sugar in the tank or other cheap shenanigans, it should be easy to see through.

thanks bro. I understand your point clearly. That option of yours will be decided by Mazaje. But if he want to proceed with the shooting at this guy, I am ready for this. Nothing to scare of. We both agree on the police statement and doctors on ground. Afterall, he is not shooting his head?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:27am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
CLAP FOR YOURSELF BROTHER..I HATE TO AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS BUT....YOU'RE RIGHT.. Ghostofsparta's challenge is there, besides folykaze is an atheist, so it's obviously gonna be fixed

And Atheist must not shoot gun or what is your point?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 26, 2013
The supernatural realm exists and I'm not speaking out of ignorance here..trust me
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 12:30am On May 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

And Atheist must not shoot gun or what is your point?
You've explained everything to me, I thought the challenge was fixed and you guys wanted to deceive all of us here...
My bad.. continue with the challenge, I'll just be watching from the sidelines grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:31am On May 26, 2013
jayriginal:

Im not sure you understand Folykaze quite well. An atheist he may be but he holds that this thing works. Plus there are provisions for observers.

My point in all this isnt even the fixing, its that there is almost certainly a single clear outcome. Someone will get hurt. Left to me, I dont think this event will hold at all and I have my reasons for saying so. Just in case I am wrong, I wish to register my objection (as little as it may count for ).

That is all.

If I tell someone I can swim, is my life not risk if I proceed to do it? I might lose control in the water or a big fish attack me. If you suggest we shoot objects, then I will agree but we dont know mazaje decision on this. Well on my side, anything that will work and satisfy is exploration into black powers
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:32am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
It's definitely not gonna hold.. That's just it... but, i still prefer ghostofsparta's challenge

And what is his challenge? Was it to mazaje?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by jayriginal: 12:33am On May 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

thanks bro. I understand your point clearly. That option of yours will be decided by Mazaje. But if he want to proceed with the shooting at this guy, I am ready for this. Nothing to scare of. We both agree on the police statement and doctors on ground. Afterall, he is not shooting his head?

At the end of the day, you say you have seen but you dont understand how it works yet you vouch for it. Seems contradictory to me.
Anyway, investigation is always good, but if it is possible to avoid harm, we should walk that path.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:33am On May 26, 2013
omonuan:

Anybody that believes in "African bullet proof" is a fool but then again many Africans are ignorant and gullible and it amazes me that in this day and age, Africans would still think from their anus. Folks, White men used Dane guns to enslave Africans for 400 hundred years not forty not hundred but 400 years. Prior to the trans Atlantic slave trade the Arabs sold Africans for 1000 years and the so-called African power did nothing to help to ameliorate the tragedy.

I agree with Mazaje that African bullet proof is more like balderdash and original 419. I hope Mazeje's challenge is not accepted because it would be suicidal.

just shut up. Are people not using herbs? Is herbs not working for ailment?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:36am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
You've explained everything to me, I thought the challenge was fixed and you guys wanted to deceive all of us here...
My bad.. continue with the challenge, I'll just be watching from the sidelines grin

You want to watch it? You are invited. The best way to solve your doubts and prove the whole challenge is not fixed is that you come down to wherever it gonna happen. As for me I dont know. Mazaje will decide on that.

Are you in Nigeria?
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:37am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G: The supernatural realm exists and I'm not speaking out of ignorance here..trust me

And we can shoot you. Can you take the challenge? Since you believe in supernatural
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by jayriginal: 12:39am On May 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

If I tell someone I can swim, is my life not risk if I proceed to do it? I might lose control in the water or a big fish attack me.

Sure, except we can have a lifeguard in the pool or river to prevent you drowning just in case you really cant swim.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 12:43am On May 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

And we can shoot you. Can you take the challenge? Since you believe in supernatural
Yes I'm in Nigeria presently.. I don't believe in JUJU, I Know it works, but i don't believe in them lipsrsealed I'm interested in watching the challenge.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:45am On May 26, 2013
jayriginal:

At the end of the day, you say you have seen but you dont understand how it works yet you vouch for it. Seems contradictory to me.
Anyway, investigation is always good, but if it is possible to avoid harm, we should walk that path.

common man. I repeat, seeing is convincing. Something like this had been proving to my eye in 2009. It simple as I have seen a man flying a big object into the sky. That big object is plane. But can I explain how and the processes for flying a plane? NO

Nothing contradictory there sire.

Well if mazaje want, he can test this stuff on goat or other animal. I will make provision for that. He can even try it on banana trees. I guess that is soft.

But that was not what we got agree on here. We made an agreement yesterday on person. There will be no penetration and no bleeding. If he choose to stick to the initial agreement, then no problem on my side. We play on.

You are also invited to the scene.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

just shut up. Are people not using herbs? Is herbs not working for ailment?

Again you've offered nothing as proof to counter my argument...you just want me to shut up so you can run amok. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing so said Edmund Burke. Herbs contain verifiable chemical components. Your bullet proof is just a cipher that can only be verified by insiders only...all mendacious blood suckers looking for gullible prey.

If your bullet proof works, you won't be here hawking it. You'll have sold the technology to world military. The shame is that none of the shysters that propagate this none sense has offered any reason why Africa has not used this bullet proof to conquer the world before it was passed on to them.

That Africans are not currently in bondage is as a result of White restraint. If Caucasians decide to go back to enslaving Africans again, nothing will stop them...I mean nothing and this is a shame!

But then again it could be argued that Africans are in mental slavery and that is why some African people believe in African bullet proof. Dude "emancipate your self from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our mind"- Late great Bob Marley

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:49am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Yes I'm in Nigeria presently.. I don't believe in JUJU, I Know it works, but i don't believe in them lipsrsealed I'm interested in watching the challenge.

You know it work? Why then you dont believe in it?

Anyway, I have sent you a follow request. I will send you pm on the details of everything as soon I get mazaje arrangement on that
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 26, 2013
omonuan:

Again you've offered nothing as proof to counter my argument...you just want me to shut up so you can run amok. Evil triumphs when good men do nothing so said Edmund Burke. Herbs contain verifiable chemical components. Your bullet proof is just a cipher that can only be verified by insiders only...all mendacious blood suckers looking for gullible prey.

If your bulletin proof works, you won't be hear hawking it. You'll have sold the technology to world military. The shame is that none of the shysters that propagate this none sense has offered any reason why Africa has not used this bullet proof to conquer the world before it was passed on to them.

That Africans are not currently in bondage is as a result of White restraint. If Caucasians decide to go back to enslaving Africans again, nothing will stop them...I mean nothing and this is a shame!
RUBBISH! ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 12:50am On May 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

You know it work? Why then you dont believe in it?

Anyway, I have sent you a follow request. I will send you pm on the details of everything as soon I get mazaje arrangement on that
Alright smiley
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G: RUBBISH! ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!

Typical of someone losing an argument. Just tell me why you have not shown your African voodoo prowess and picked up a Nobel prize in African sciences. Your voodoo would be transcendent. Think about the practical uses of your "African bullet proof" it could end warfare as we know it!
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:03am On May 26, 2013
omonuan:

If your bulletin proof works, you won't be hear hawking it. You'll have sold the technology to world military. The shame is that none of the shysters that propagate this none sense has offered any reason why Africa has not used this bullet proof to conquer the world before it was passed on to them.

But then again it could be argued that Africans are in mental slavery and that is why some African people believe in African bullet proof. Dude "emancipate your self from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our mind"- Late great Bob Marley

Oh well oh well

Herbs have verificable chemicals in it but can your fathers and ancestors name those chemical? When your herbs hawker brings their products to your house, do they give you chemical ingredients in their products? Or can you ask your granddad the chemical inside tree barks?

Im not selling any product here kiddie. Im here to proof something right. I even suggest it should be recorded on tapes and it must be shown to people here. How is does that look like im looking for gullible prey? Folks like you should be ignore.

If you are interested in commenting on a discussion between two parties, read all they were discussing in detail and know their stands. What I was discussing mazaje is not issue of yesterday. We have had the discussion some weeks back and we both agree on something.

You dont need only free yourself from mental slavery but use your mentality and understand things better.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:06am On May 26, 2013
omonuan:

Typical of someone losing an argument. Just tell me why you have not shown your African voodoo prowess and picked up a Nobel prize in African sciences. Your voodoo would be transcendent. Think about the practical uses of your "African bullet proof" it could end warfare as we know it!

lot of folks have argue this. They did more than you do today. Stop ranting and read the whole thread.

You want me challenge you? I think that will shut you up totally
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:06am On May 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G: RUBBISH! ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!

He should have read but he is a dumb crazy dog
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Oh well oh well

Herbs have verificable chemicals in it but can your fathers and ancestors name those chemical? When your herbs hawker brings their products to your house, do they give you chemical ingredients in their products? Or can you ask your granddad the chemical inside tree barks?

Im not selling any product here kiddie. Im here to proof something right. I even suggest it should be recorded on tapes and it must be shown to people here. How is does that look like im looking for gullible prey? Folks like you should be ignore.

If you are interested in commenting on a discussion between two parties, read all they were discussing in detail and know their stands. What I was discussing mazaje is not issue of yesterday. We have had the discussion some weeks back and we both agree on something.

You dont need only free yourself from mental slavery but use your mentality and understand things better.

I can't speak for my ancestors but I can speak for my self. If you show me herbs, I can help to have it analyzed for the chemical components. For your information I don't buy herbs from hawkers under any circumstances. There are many things our ancestors were ignorant about that we now know better. E.g. Twins were abominations in many African cultures in the years of yore but not no more. In fact, if my ancestors come back they'll be shocked at the advances science has made like me being able to type on a screen and you being able to read this instantly thousands of miles apart. The inventors of Internet did not cloak it as a cipher.

Don't give me the crap that you are not selling anything because you are doing so maybe indirectly. Some how you are expecting pecuniary gains. And if you insist that you ain't selling then the question is why not? You could make a killing if this is verified such that Bill Gates and Carlos Slim would become your servants. Just describe the science behind your technology and tell me why you have not shown it to the Nigerian military to start with.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:18am On May 26, 2013
jayriginal:

Sure, except we can have a lifeguard in the pool or river to prevent you drowning just in case you really cant swim.

Mazaje said doctor and police we be noted and be around on the d-day. I think thats enough for guide. Dont be scared, he is not shooting at his head.

And if the point you really mean is that he should shoot at an inanimated object, I will agree on my side but it up to him cuz we must both agree on something
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:26am On May 26, 2013
omonuan:

I can't speak for my ancestors but I can speak for my self. If you show me herbs, I can help to have it analyzed for the chemical components. There are many things our ancestors were ignorant about that we now know better.

the bold makes you look stupid. Many things your ancestor are ignorant about but that works them? Is it your science or the institution you are that taught them how to add barks of tree with some fruits and heal an ailment?

E.g. Twins were abominations in many African cultures in the years of yore but not no more. In fact, if my ancestors come back they'll be shocked at the advances science has made like me being able to type on a screen and you being able to read this instantly thousands of miles apart. The inventors of Internet did not cloak it as a cipher.

This is basically trash, in 1000 years to this time, the inventors of today will be amazed with inventions of the future time. Human knowledge is expanding.

Don't give me the crap that you are not selling anything because you are doing so maybe indirectly. Some how you are expecting pecuniary gains. And if you insist that you ain't selling then the question is why not? You could make a killing if this is verified that Bill Gates and Carlos Slim would become your servants. Just describe the science behind your technology and tell me why you have not shown it to the Nigerian military to start with.

RUBBISH. This is Just silly. If you doubt it, you can take up a challenge. Enough said
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 1:43am On May 26, 2013
See below.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 1:44am On May 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

the bold makes you look stupid. Many things your ancestor are ignorant about but that works them? Is it your science or the institution you are that taught them how to add barks of tree with some fruits and heal an ailment?

This is basically trash, in 1000 years to this time, the inventors of today will be amazed with inventions of the future time. Human knowledge is expanding.

Again, you are trying to use smoke and mirrors. I don't know what worked for my ancestors but I know that I have a better life than they did. Moreover, I am by far more educated than my ancestors so much that I am not as ignorant as they were...yes I said it! My ancestors were ignorant in many ways. The fact that more inventions would be discovered in 1000 years to the future does not mean that people should continue to make outlandish claims that has no basis in fact and/or science and expect others to buy it hook, line and sinker!

Don't use "rubbish" or "trash" in place of making valid points, these words expose your hands when you are trying to surreptitiously pass the buck. It is another clever way of saying, I lost the argument therefore I quit! In other words, it is akin to saying I have no answers for your valid questions.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:03am On May 26, 2013
omonuan:
Again, you are trying to use smoke and mirrors. I don't know what worked for my ancestors but I know that I have a better life than they did. Moreover, I am by far more educated than my ancestors so much that I am not as ignorant as they were...yes I said it! My ancestors were ignorant in many ways. The fact that more inventions would be discovered in 1000 years to the future does not mean that people should continue to make outlandish claims that has no basis in fact and/or science and expect others to buy it hook, line and sinker!

Don't use "rubbish" or "trash" in place of making valid points, these words expose your hands when you are trying to surreptitiously pass the buck. It is another clever way of saying, I lost the argument therefore I quit! In other words, it is akin to saying I have no answers for your valid questions.

Your education is for you not for me. Something good can come from your brain does not make your ancestors in their day foolish. Your ancestors are ignorant in many ways but the invented herbs which they use for ailment during their days. You can stop using drugs and invent your own drugs to prove you are island of knowledge.

Just keep shut man. All you want is argument and defending points. Im not here for that. If you want prove, come forward and take the challenge. Words here is not enough for anything.

Im not here to argue if it works or not. Im here for experiment. So I will tag your write up as complete trash and absolute rubbish since you can make words but cant buy the experimental premises.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Nobody: 4:00am On May 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Your education is for you not for me. Something good can come from your brain does not make your ancestors in their day foolish. Your ancestors are ignorant in many ways but the invented herbs which they use for ailment during their days. You can stop using drugs and invent your own drugs to prove you are island of knowledge.

Just keep shut man. All you want is argument and defending points. Im not here for that. If you want prove, come forward and take the challenge. Words here is not enough for anything.

Im not here to argue if it works or not. Im here for experiment. So I will tag your write up as complete trash and absolute rubbish since you can make words but cant buy the experimental premises.

Neither your ancestors nor mine "invented herbs." It is simply mendacious to say they did. I see now that you want to invent African bullet proof just like you alleged your ancestors invented herbs. When I mentioned my education, it was in relative to my ancestors and unless you are one of my ancestors, my educational achievements were not in comparison to you. I don't know how educated you are and I could care less.

Contrary to your assertions, I don't want arguments, I want proof. Even a scintilla of proof has not been provided by you to show that you have the abilities you ascribed to yourself. Until you provide verifiable proof, just slither into the mist of obscurity please.

And speaking of brain, any rational being that thinks that he can ingest some amorphous herbs, rub or have it carved into his body and he'll become impervious to bullets is delusional and needs his brain checked.

I gleaned from your last post that you are only "experimenting."I pity those who would let you experiment with them. They are doomed!

You are darn right, I won't buy your "experimental premises" because it has no rational basis.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by Purist(m): 4:15am On May 26, 2013
jayriginal: Purist(my bro), Mazaje and Folykaze, permit me to be blunt.

I think it is folly of the highest order to go through with this. This is primarily because someone is going to get hurt. In fact, I do not think anyone will really go through with it, but I seek to register my objection in case I am wrong.

Now, there are other ways to test this so called bullet proof. Some inanimate object can be used and observed after the event. No human will be harmed.
Even the James Randi challenge will not accept proof that involves serious bodily harm.

If there is an impasse, the ghostofsparta's challenge is there. That involves no harm to a human and can be investigated. As long as it doesnt involve sugar in the tank or other cheap shenanigans, it should be easy to see through.

Seconded. I fully agree with everything you've said here. The only reason I'd want this to hold is because I feel it is ridiculous for a so-called atheist to believe in such shenanigans. In the case of FOLYKAZE, it seems the only thing that can convince him at the moment is when his bullet proof jazz totally fails before his own eyes.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2013
Purist:

Seconded. I fully agree with everything you've said here. The only reason I'd want this to hold is because I feel it is ridiculous for a so-called atheist to believe in such shenanigans. In the case of FOLYKAZE, it seems the only thing that can convince him at the moment is when his bullet proof jazz totally fails before his own eyes.

I have explained my stand on Atheism and supernatural in my previous post. I think you will need to read up that.

As per the bold, this had happened more than two times before my two eye since 2009. If you and other Atheist doubt this, then we can show off this for better confirmation.
Re: What Are Your Views On Supernatural Occurrences? by mazaje(m): 12:32pm On May 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

If I tell someone I can swim, is my life not risk if I proceed to do it? I might lose control in the water or a big fish attack me. If you suggest we shoot objects, then I will agree but we dont know mazaje decision on this. Well on my side, anything that will work and satisfy is exploration into black powers

We can shoot objects am down with ANYTHING. . .I have done this before, twice to be precise. . .Am game. . .Anything, My position is that I will shoot and the bullet will not jam, once I hit the target it must penetrate. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics / Can A Genuine Christian Become A Billionaire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.