Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra (12457 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS / APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2013
ACM10:

With all due respect, I disagree with your comment. Why is he not in Tinubu's bag now that he is a senator under Tinubu's party? This sounds like a beer parlour gist. There is no iota of evidence to back those wild claims. Tinubu wields so much influence in the west and it stops there. His influence does not even extend to Edo, let alone Anambra, and can never be.
please keep telling Mr Globe and others who think ACN is a party for Yorubas only. Tinubu's powers are limited only in the SW. Lagos in particular. Only the giant strides and achievements of Fashola can guarantee victory for Ngige if he contests. Ethnic sentiments should be kept aside and lets face reality.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by asha80(m): 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2013
ACM10:

Halt in infrastructural development in the 3 nerve centers of Anambra is like driving a poisoned dagger through our heart.
do not get me wrong but an administration in anambra sooner or later would have to do that.all infrastructure in the state should not be concetrated in those 3 areas.anambra is the second most densely populated state in the country behind lagos so it would be a diseaster to focus infrastructure in only those 3 places.now that this administration is winding down the next administration can now focus her whole energy on those 3 areas without bothering much about the rural areas as they have gotten much attention from the present administration.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Rhino5dm: 6:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
[size=14pt]Is this business empire he took them on a tour located in Anambra? If it's not then he's disqualified. If he loves Anambra and Igboland like he claims then most of his companies should be headquartered in Anambra. We have to wary of men like this.
[/size]

Why don't you leave Lagos to your south eastern state? Abi, no people to buy hosting bandwidth in south east?

Day light hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by tomakint: 6:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
chino11:

You don't know who is tinubu. He has used his cult to charm all the A C N govs, so Ngige will not be an exception. All the A C N govs are paying billions into tinubu acct every month, giving him juicy contracts. We are afraid Ngige could mortgage Anambra to the evil called tinubu
For saying this NOBLE TRUTH, may you live long in prosperity in the land of the living! You are a wise man wink
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Why don't you leave Lagos to your south eastern state? Abi, no people to buy hosting bandwidth in south east?

Day light hypocrisy!

[size=14pt]You must think Hosting is puff puff that you sell by the roadside.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
berem: Is he? never heard of that. Business wise, is he as rich as Ifeanyi Uba?

In terms of wealth, Ifeanyi Ubah's is still a toddler compared to Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Rhino5dm: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
Afam4eva:

[size=14pt]You must think Hosting is puff puff that you sell by the roadside.
[/size]

I thought anyone doing business or having business outside igbo land is not patriotic according to you? How convenient for you to accuse others of crimes you are committing? Hosting? what about it?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

I thought anyone doing business or having business outside igbo land is not patriotic according to you? How convenient for you to accuse others of crimes you are committing? Hosting? what about it?
How do you mean? I run a virtual business that doesn't have a physical office and it's a small biz.

And i never said anyone doing business outside the east is not patriotic. But one should have at least a measurable amount of investment where one is from and claims to love.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Day light hypocrisy!
sweetheart please what is hosting bandwidth?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Rhino5dm: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
How do you mean? I run a virtual business that doesn't have a physical office and it's a small biz.

Afam, I understand what you do but what I don't like is the way you criticize uba. Remember, his business needs jetty, where large fuel vessels can berth and offload their content or do you have such facilities in Anambra?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by chino11(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
tomakint:
For saying this NOBLE TRUTH, may you live long in prosperity in the land of the living! You are a wise man wink

But somebody just said that my comment has no connection with reality..
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Rhino5dm: 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
berem: sweetheart please what is hosting bandwidth?

Building website, selling domain name and hosting websites. If you are interested in company or personal website then Afam is the man.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Afam, I understand what you but what I don't like is the way you criticize uba. Remember, his business needs jetty, where large fuel vessels can berth and offload their content or do you have such facilities in Anambra?
I just edited my last post. I'm not saying all his investments must be in Igboland but at least there should be a measurable amount of investment at home.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Rhino5dm: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
I just edited my last post. I'm not saying all his investments must be in Igboland but at least there should be a measurable amount of investment at home.

Fair enough cool
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Building website, selling domain name and hosting websites. If you are interested in company or personal website then Afam is the man.
Oh! i see. smiley
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by CyberG: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2013
chino11: God forbid we don't want unlettered people like Ifeanyi to come close to the Zik's Place(Govt House Awka). Anambra has the best and brightest so we should not settle for mediocre and money bag as Ifeanyi.

Andy is from Uga, same town as me but I will support any person with the best idea for Anambra. Below are my candidates:

Nkem Akunyili
Soludo
Andy Uba
Ngige (not under [size=20pt]ibo[/size] yeroba and aboki party)

Mods, where are you DELETE this garbage tribalistic post or is it only when [size=20pt]ibos[/size] write tribal bull shit that is accepted?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
All of you here including Chino are ignorant of Anambra politics of today. Soludo,Ngige(an Ide nnaa like me),Andy and Ifeanyi Uba will not smell the Awka government house. Soludo is in the wrong party,Andy Uba has a very bad reputation in Anambra,Ifeanyi Uba has questionable character and Chris Ngige is a cheat. Ngige only tarred roads mostly in Idenmili(where I hail from) when he was the governor but that not enough to sell him to the electorate. Peter Obi is like a father to Umu-Omanbala today and anybody he gives his blessings will lead us. We must do everything within our power to put a northener in the seat come 2014. The nothern Anambra has tens of very qualified candidates with impeccable qualities. We have Paul Odenigbo,Dubem Obaze and Oseloka Obaze and these is just to mention few. These men are shrewd technocrate that will make soludo look like a palm wine tapper.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2013
CyberG:

Mods, where are you DELETE this garbage tribalistic thread or is it only when [size=20pt]ibos[/size] write tribal bull shit that is accepted?
What makes my thread tribalistic? just use your report button and complain. abeg abeg i no want wahala!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: All of you here including Chino are ignorant of Anambra politics of today. Soludo,Ngige(an Ide nnaa like me),Andy and Ifeanyi Uba will not smell the Awka government house. Soludo is in the wrong party,Andy Uba has a very bad reputation in Anambra,Ifeanyi Uba has questionable character and Chris Ngige is a cheat. Ngige only tarred roads mostly in Idenmili(where I hail from) when he was the governor but that not enough to sell him to the electorate. Peter Obi is like a father to Umu-Omanbala today and anybody he gives his blessings will lead us. We must do everything within our power to put a northener in the seat come 2014. The nothern Anambra has tens of very qualified candidates with impeccable qualities. We have Paul Odenigbo,Dubem Obaze and Oseloka Obaze and these is just to mention few. These men are shrewd technocrate that will make soludo look like a palm wine tapper.
Interesting! what makes you think those you mentioned are saints?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by CyberG: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
berem: What makes my thread tribalistic? just use your report button and complain. abeg abeg i no want wahala!

Madam, correct your post because if you noticed well, it was not directed at you. I meant to say post not thread and I have changed it. No vex.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2013
CyberG:

Madam, correct your post because if you noticed well, it was not directed at you. I meant to say post not thread and I have changed it. No vex.
ok! you are forgiven. go and sin no more. tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by CyberG: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2013
berem: ok! you are forgiven. go and sin no more. tongue

LOL... grin grin
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by ACM10: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2013
slimghost:

Nwanne biko kwusi that nonsense! What makes him a retard? I think he made some valid points except the Anambra North BS. People tend to underestimate Peter Obi's power but the fact on ground shows that the man is the godfather of Anambra politics right about now and will have a big say on who succeeds him.

Someone that could not influence the outcome of election in his senatorial zone. You guys are buncha jokers.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by MrGlobe(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2013
slimghost:

Nwanne biko kwusi that nonsense! What makes him a retard? I think he made some valid points except the Anambra North BS. People tend to underestimate Peter Obi's power but the fact on ground shows that the man is the godfather of Anambra politics right about now and will have a big say on who succeeds him.
I guess ve landed in the jokes section. cheesy Peter Obi that as it stands now cannot win election in his village. Peter Obi that caused Dora Akunyili to lose the Senate Senate? Peter Obi that cannot organize APGA? Godfather to who?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by ifechez: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2013
ACM10:

Someone that could not influence the outcome of election in his senatorial zone. You guys are buncha jokers.

but was powerful enough to make elected house of assembly members under PDP and can decamp to apga.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by slimghost(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2013
ifechez:

but was powerful enough to make elected house of assembly members under PDP and can decamp to apga.

My brother don't worry. These are brothers don't understand Anambra politics as it stands now.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by slimghost(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Mr. Globe:

I guess ve landed in the jokes section. cheesy Peter Obi that as it stands now cannot win election in his village. Peter Obi that caused Dora Akunyili to lose the Senate Senate? Peter Obi that cannot organize APGA? Godfather to who?

Do you know how hard it was for Ngige to win Akunyili with all his overrated popularity? Nggige required a run off just to defeat Akunyili and you still think Obi is not powerful? Well I know much about Anambra politics my brother and I can boldly tell you that Peter is so powerful down there. Go ask Chris Anyanwu, a senator from Imo state.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by ACM10: 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2013
slimghost:

Do you know how hard it was for Ngige to win Akunyili with all his overrated popularity? Nggige required a run off just to defeat Akunyili and you still think Obi is not powerful? Well I know much about Anambra politics my brother and I can boldly tell you that Peter is so powerful down there. Go ask Chris Anyanwu, a senator from Imo state.

You must be observing Anambra politics from the moon. Prior to the run-off, Dora was leading Ngige by 500 votes. After the run-off, Ngige led Dora by 3000 votes. During the run-off, Ngige won in some counties that were initially called for Dora, but later cancelled after the allegation of electoral malpractices. If not for the effort of Peter Obi's rigging machine, Ngige would have totally disgraced Dora in that election. Who said that Dora was an underdog in that election? Dora with her national pedigree should have made the election a formality, but alas! she was disgraced by a local champion in the person of Ngige.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by slimghost(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2013
ACM10:

You must be observing Anambra politics from the moon. Prior to the run-off, Dora was leading Ngige by 500 votes. After the run-off, Ngige led Dora by 3000 votes. During the run-off, Ngige won in some counties that were initially called for Dora, but later cancelled after the allegation of electoral malpractices. If not for the effort of Peter Obi's rigging machine, Ngige would have totally disgraced Dora in that election. Who said that Dora was an underdog in that election? Dora with her national pedigree should have made the election a formality, but alas! she was disgraced by a local champion in the person of Ngige.

So Ngige is now a local champion? And you call sm1 who lost in a run off disgraced? Dude go and sit down! Peter Obi is so powerless, yet he disgraced your powerful Ngige at the polls 2ice! 2014 is almost here and I will remind you of all these rant of yours! FYI, APGA is winning the guber election come next year again, mark my words!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coalition Of Lawyers, NGO Fault Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest, Detention / Imo: Ikenga Ugochinyere reacts to sack by tribunal / Killer Of Kwara Commissioner Of Police Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.