Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra (12460 Views)

Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS / APC Unfolds 7-point Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by igboboy1(m): 11:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
I am begining to have reservations about Biafra or maybe I should just cling to being Anioma...

General Pundits say if Nigeria can get it right, Africa will get it right.
Igbo punidts say if Anambra can get it right, the whole of ALa Ndigbo will get it right.

How is it someone like Ifeanyi Uba can even be considered? This guy does not come across as enlightened, eloquent or even sincere. At times I wonder what are igbos thinking when they would elect the likes of orji kalu and kalu orji. Can you allow orji, Uba to represent you in a comity of nations? Their utterances and appearance are embarassing.

WHat happen to the like of Pat Utomi, Ngozi Iweala, Oby Ezekwelisi, I am not too sure of Soludo but i think he is more sophisticated than orji and Uba....

If Uba makes it to government house in Ananmbra, thats it, my eastern brothers una dey your own cos this would be buffoonery of the highest order.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 11:26pm On Apr 29, 2013
chino11: God forbid we don't want unlettered people like Ifeanyi to come close to the Zik's Place(Govt House Awka). Anambra has the best and brightest so we should not settle for mediocre and money bag as Ifeanyi.

Andy is from Uga, same town as me but I will support any person with the best idea for Anambra. Below are my candidates:

Nkem Akunyili
Soludo
Andy Uba
Ngige (not under yeroba and aboki party)

So you are from Uga?
Have you not heard or seen that Uga falls inside the new Equity State that is also going to include A quarter of Ebonyi State, another quater of Abia and two LGAs from Eugu state?

How are you going to show your face here again after the creation of the new state?
I warned you but you wont hear.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
igbo boy: I am begining to have reservations about Biafra or maybe I should just cling to being Anioma...

Igbo punidts say if Anambra can get it right, the whole of ALa Ndigbo will get it right.

How is it someone like Ifeanyi Uba can even be considered? This guy does not come across as enlightened, eloquent or even sincere. At times I wonder what are igbos thinking when they would elect the likes of orji kalu and kalu orji. Can you allow orji, Uba to represent you in a comity of nations? Their utterances and appearance are embarassing.

WHat happen to the like of Pat Utomi, Ngozi Iweala, Oby Ezekwelisi, I am not too sure of Soludo but i think he is more sophisticated than orji and Uba....

If Uba makes it to government house in Ananmbra, thats it, my eastern brothers una dey your own cos this would be buffoonery of the highest order.

[size=14pt]
Maybe if we had the likes of Utomi, Okinjo-Iweala, Soludo living in the east.n things will be different. If you've noticed, most Igbos who criticize Igbo leaders don't even live in the east. You can only elect what you are. Our best brains live outside the east and until they go back to become part of the electorate, people like Ifeanyi Uba and Theo Orji will have the effrontery of even thinking of contesting for any elective position.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
igbo boy: I am begining to have reservations about Biafra or maybe I should just cling to being Anioma...

Nwanne,dont worry we will deal with Ifeanyi Uba when the time comes. He think throwing money aroud will sell him to Anambra electorate. Dont forget that we still have the wisest man in Igboland at the helms of Omanbala affairs. Okwute is still in charge..no kai!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by ojeffo: 5:33am On Apr 30, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

In terms of wealth, Ifeanyi Ubah's is still a toddler compared to Peter Obi.
FUUUULLLSTOP!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by igboboy1(m): 5:52am On Apr 30, 2013
Afam4eva:

[size=14pt]
Maybe if we had the likes of Utomi, Okinjo-Iweala, Soludo living in the east.n things will be different. If you've noticed, most Igbos who criticize Igbo leaders don't even live in the east. You can only elect what you are. Our best brains live outside the east and until they go back to become part of the electorate, people like Ifeanyi Uba and Theo Orji will have the effrontery of even thinking of contesting for any elective position.
[/size]

I dont get you...Pat Utomi and Ngozi are not geographically from the east. I think thats the problem we have with igbos in the east, you guys think Ala igbo begins and end in the east, so when some one like me try to assimilate you guys keep bring this east east thing.... You can call out SOludo for not living in the east but you forget that Pat Utomi and Ngozi are both from Delta state...

I think CHarity begins at home, so for me it should start with Oshimili, Ngozi should put ogwashi ukw in order and soludu should put nanka or wherever he is from in order..However, when i talk about Ala igbo i dont want to be restricted to comments such as he is not from the east or he doesnt live in the east...
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 6:01am On Apr 30, 2013
igbo boy:

I dont get you...Pat Utomi and Ngozi are not geographically from the east. I think thats the problem we have with igbos in the east, you guys think Ala igbo begins and end in the east, so when some one like me try to assimilate you guys keep bring this east east thing.... You can call out SOludo for not living in the east but you forget that Pat Utomi and Ngozi are both from Delta state...

I think CHarity begins at home, so for me it should start with Oshimili, Ngozi should put ogwashi ukw in order and soludu should put nanka or wherever he is from in order..However, when i talk about Ala igbo i dont want to be restricted to comments such as he is not from the east or he doesnt live in the east...

We're saying the same thing. By east i meant Igboland and not SE. The so called SE is not on the SE technically anyway. I'm also aware that both Iweala and Utomi are from Delta state. My point is that a lot of us should look home and add our voices rather than criticizing the people that govern Igboland. The people are what they elect. What does a market woman know about a technocrat?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by chino11(m): 6:39am On Apr 30, 2013
ZUBY77:

So you are from Uga?
Have you not heard or seen that Uga falls inside the new Equity State that is also going to include A quarter of Ebonyi State, another quater of Abia and two LGAs from Eugu state?

How are you going to show your face here again after the creation of the new state?
I warned you but you wont hear.

What are you implying..?

Assuming I cannot still claim Anambra if the so called "Equity State" is created, which we all know its a mirage.

My wife is from Nnewi..I can still claim to be from there which is still the 'heart' of Anambra.

Its Anambra or none other for life!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2013
chino11:

What are you implying..?

Assuming I cannot still claim Anambra if the so called "Equity State" is created, which we all know its a mirage.

My wife is from Nnewi..I can still claim to be from there which is still the 'heart' of Anambra.

Anambra by marriage ? Lol.
Thats a new one chino boy.
Btw, i was the first person to warn anambrarians not to endorse Ifeanyi Uba. He is a known criminal
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by lordnammy(m): 7:36am On Apr 30, 2013
Andy Uba can never again win the gorvernor of Anambra State, the race is for Ngige, Akunyili, Soludo and of cos Ifeanyi Uba.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by delion20: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2013
chino11: God forbid we don't want unlettered people like Ifeanyi to come close to the Zik's Place(Govt House Awka). Anambra has the best and brightest so we should not settle for mediocre and money bag as Ifeanyi.

Andy is from Uga, same town as me but I will support any person with the best idea for Anambra. Below are my candidates:

Nkem Akunyili
Soludo
Andy Uba
Ngige (not under yeroba and aboki party) sure say U̶̲̥̅̊ read the post at A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ,we mean Ifeanyi Uba from nnewi not Andy uba from Uga!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 9:38am On Apr 30, 2013
chino11:

What are you implying..?

I can understand someone claiming Onitsha, Awka or Nnewi but can't understand Anambra. This is a state that could be nullified tomorrow and merged with other Igbo states to make a region.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by igchuka(m): 11:11am On Apr 30, 2013
callydon:
If u had any single sense,u wud av known dat Ifeanyi Ubah is into oil importation which has to do wit d water ways. infact there's no other place dat company can be sited in Nigeria apart 4rm dat Lagos. and to show he stil has Anambra pple at heart he still gave out free fuel to okada n bus drivers. and is currently selling kero at d cheapest rate in whole country.
show me anyone who can beat dat record n I'll show u who can defeat Ifeanyi Ubah come 2014.
Free fuel or kerosine is nonsense, why cant he built industries if he truly cares. He should go and do his home work. As far as i am concerned, if you are a business man and you dont have any substancial investment in anambra, you are not qualify to run for election.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by alomalegend: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2013
It became apparent that his adversaries in business were afraid of his rising profile and success story and they tried to pull him down by tarnishing his image and painting him in black colours as a man who could not settle his debts.
This is exactly who Uba is. A businessman that has refused to pay his workers 7 months salary. His depot is the most corrupt depot in Nigeria. I'm a Lagosian, but i pity the people of Anambra if they ever make a dubious man like him there Leader.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
I see lots of eople want Anambra to be broken,so,our influence and dominance can be reduced but it will never happen. Anambra will remain as it is. Actually,the current Anambra is the most original Omanbala not the one that had Ebonyi and Enugu.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: I see lots of eople want Anambra to be broken,so,our influence and dominance can be reduced but it will never happen. Anambra will remain as it is. Actually,the current Anambra is the most original Omanbala not the one that had Ebonyi and Enugu.

What dominance and influence are you talking about? Anu mpama.
This arrogance will never leave your altered genes. I live in Anambra now but flavour lives in my own state and he is from Anambra. Your Ifeanyi Uba, coscharis and co live in Lagos. Another geo pol zone entirely.
Your state has no influence whatsoever on anybody.
Channel your energy towards Awka. It needs some serious infrastructural facelift.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by callydon(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
ig.chuka:

Free fuel or kerosine is nonsense, why cant he built industries if he truly cares. He should go and do his home work. As far as i am concerned, if you are a business man and you dont have any substancial investment in anambra, you are not qualify to run for election.
and wot business does Ngige,Soludo n d rest av in Anambra. like I said b4, Ifeanyi's business is Oil Importation n there's no other place where he can site dat company apart 4rm Lagos. BTW ur current governor,Mr. Peter Obi was did nt own a single comopany in d state b4 becoming governor. infact he was nt even residing in d country then. he jst came back for d elections then.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Ikenganri(m): 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
ZUBY77:

This arrogance will never leave your altered genes. I live in Anambra now but flavour lives in my own state and he is from Anambra. Your Ifeanyi Uba, coscharis and co live in Lagos. Another geo pol zone entirely.
Channel your energy towards Awka. It needs some serious infrastructural facelift.
ntaji anya of the highest order. Keep searching for anambra influence. You will see it soon.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2013
ZUBY77:

Ike nsi,faq off. Ofeke di ka gi! I have known you for a while and the insecurities that is about to tear you apart. Na today...Nwa Omanbala ka m bu... Nwa Omanbala adi njo. Onye aburoo o na ebe! Leave Anambra alone and face your Enugu state.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Emperoh(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2013
ZUBY77:

So what's actually the essence of this Nna m?
Ka o so nke ndi bu ndi Enugu? undecided undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Sealeddeal(m): 2:39pm On Apr 30, 2013
lordnammy: Andy Uba can never again win the gorvernor of Anambra State, the race is for Ngige, Akunyili, Soludo and of cos Ifeanyi Uba.
you forgot to mention Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo.in fact,he will be the PDP flag bearer.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by asha80(m): 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sealeddeal: you forgot to mention Chief Akachukwu Nwankpo.in fact,he will be the PDP flag bearer.
you think andy uba will sit idly and watch that happen?
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Sealeddeal(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
asha 80: you think andy uba will sit idly and watch that happen?
Dont you know that GEJ is in total grip of PDP? Chief Akachukwu Nwamkpo is among the closest friend of GEJ. Andy Ubah cannot save himself this time again
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Emperoh(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2013
Breaking news:EFCC have arrested Billionaire oil tycoon,Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil over oil subsidy scam. Could this be connected with his recent declaration for the gubenatorial race in Anambra State.

Details coming shortly
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by ACM10: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
ZUBY77:

Please ignore that folk
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by callydon(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2013
Emperoh: Breaking news:EFCC have arrested Billionaire oil tycoon,Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil over oil subsidy scam. Could this be connected with his recent declaration for the gubenatorial race in Anambra State.

Details coming shortly
Ur joblessness is ONLY surpassed by ur Stupidity.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Emperoh(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by igboboy1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2013
Afam4eva:

We're saying the same thing. By east i meant Igboland and not SE. The so called SE is not on the SE technically anyway. I'm also aware that both Iweala and Utomi are from Delta state. My point is that a lot of us should look home and add our voices rather than criticizing the people that govern Igboland. The people are what they elect. What does a market woman know about a technocrat?

OK, I get what you are saying and agree with you...Dalu
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by callydon(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Emperoh(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2013
callydon:
if u wanna knw d REAL n FULL STORY abt Ifeanyi read it here:
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/efcc-arrests-ifeanyi-ubah-over-n43b-subsidy-scam/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

So why were u attacking me when i said he was arrested? Was it a lie?
Was he not arrested?

Don't defend your principal blindly, be objective!
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by ugsams(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2013
How can a man who has not fully settled his debt want to run the affairs of Anambra State? Does he want to run the state into debt or settle his debt with the state's money.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Unfolds Plans For Anambra by Malawian(m): 8:18pm On May 03, 2013
berem: please keep telling Mr Globe and others who think ACN is a party for Yorubas only. Tinubu's powers are limited only in the SW. Lagos in particular. Only the giant strides and achievements of Fashola can guarantee victory for Ngige if he contests. Ethnic sentiments should be kept aside and lets face reality.
tell tinubu to come and joing apga nah. who told you apga is a party for the southeast alone? apga won some constituency positions in lagos in 99 or so, they gave such slots to AD cos apga didnt have candidates for those positions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Yoruba Names You Never Guessed Were Arabic Names. / 2015 Elections And Beyond: My Perception About The Igbos! / Appeal Court Upholds Governor Okorocha Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.