Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Am Lost Here!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Lost Here!!! (740 Views)

I've Loved And Lost. Here Is My Story / Am Lost Here!!! / Kinda Lost Here (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Am Lost Here!!! by lickylicky(f): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
We met thru his mum. Yeah, we attend the same church but we've never met. I know his parents and one of his sibling. His mum came to our house after one sunday service but before then in the church, I noticed his mum was extra nice to me which was very unusual. That kinda gave me a clue something was about to happen. Lo and behold she called my mum that she would like to see her. When she got to our place, she told my mum she want me to marry her son...(I was at home that faithful day listening while hiding)I felt uncomfortable with the idea but later since I wasn't dating any1 I decided to give it a try. He is based in the UK while am here in Naija. We started chatting on fb later calling and then BB chat, but one thing that surprised me is he never mentioned his mum's part until now. He acts as if he doesn't need me. I can't even say this is when am going to see him and whenever I ask, he says he doesn't knw and won't even talk about it. I don't feel free with him at all, he has created this kinda wall unknowingly (I think so) and it is really affecting our communication. He is ten yrs older and I understand he myt not be on d same level romantically n emotionally wit me coz he is older, but its killing me. I need a man to make me feel like a woman, a man who is able to express his feeling. He has never told me how he feels about me or our relationship. The day I tried talking about it, he made me feel stupid by giving me one word answers to the extent I had to stop the discussion. His behaviour is so not real and I confirmed this after we had a video chat on skype, that week was different he opened up and our communication for that week was great but after a while it went back to usual. That gave me hope that when we see things will fall in place but when will that happen. Its been dating for more than 10months now. I really do like him and I want to feel loved and cherished. Right now I have decided to give him space but when he calls I pick and I respond to his chats too. He acts so smartly that I can't even proof dats he is behaving funny coz I will end up looking like a nag or something. I don't know what to do. I tell him I Love him and I show it, thru text, e cards, mails and gift. He sends me money and gift but not a word, expressing how he feels about me or us. Am not just happy. What can I do?
Re: Am Lost Here!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2013

(1)

LADIES : Can You Rock This Outfit? / Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? / Ten Commandment For Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.