Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? (742 Views)

My Girlfriend In SS1 Wants Me To Impregnant Her After Her SS3 / My Brother(17years)impregnant His Gf(15yrs)what Can I Do? / ABOMINATION: 24 Yr Old Elder Brother Impregnant His Younger Sister In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? by maureensylvia(f): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2013
i thought that this waz a joke o. but now he is so serious. my friend called me and told me that her guy insists that he must have give her belle before getting married to her. but she said no cos she dont want to bring disgrace to her family. what do you suggest is it cos he is the only son.
Re: Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? by sweetpoison(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2013
I suggest.....
Re: Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? by flexshop(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2013
Either she agrees to be preggy and get married or she can say no and walk away.No need for long grammar
Re: Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2013
They can always go for a fertility test instead if he wants to know whether she can conceive or not undecided

1 Like

Re: Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? by Princeparix(m): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2013
ha!. I think she shouldn't. Getting pregnant before marriage is a traditional offense in some parts of Nigeria- if not all. The guy might be trying to get the insurance that he wouldn't be going into a barren marriage but is not a good idea for -

unless ur frnd is desperately in need of a husband
Re: Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? by thorpido(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2013
Must she accept his condition?It's not what she wants so she should leave him and find another man who doesn't give her that kind of condition.

Erm...Pls change that Impregnant to impregnate.
Re: Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2013
So pple wey dey cari belle do wedding are a disgrace 2 their family abi??tnx 4 lettin me knw dat.
Re: Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? by zeelo2014: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2013
These days boys wan dey sure of what they're about going into,before they marry their fellow man. Cos what some girls have done with their womb from their schooling days,nysc,spinsterhood till marriage can only be imagined Ooo. If she's not cool with it let her walk away,simple.
Re: Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: They can always go for a fertility test instead if he wants to know whether she can conceive or not undecided

Fertility tests do not guarantee conception.

However, being the only son is not a tenable reason. Perhaps age is not on his side (40+) and he is eager to have a child to bear his name. He might even be specific for a male child. Perhaps also the girl has a sordid past, and he is sceptical about her ability to conceive.

Anyway, the choice is hers to make. Some people get married for love, others for children.
Re: Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? by thorpido(m): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2013
Harbosede02: So pple wey dey cari belle do wedding are a disgrace 2 their family abi??tnx 4 lettin me knw dat.
It is,though it depends on the family.
There are some places where u can't do traditional wedding with pregnancy.If you have to do a church wedding,you also can't do it with a pregnancy(I know say anyhow church don dey now).

So how do you wed with a pregnancy?
Re: Must He Impregnant You Before Getting Married To You? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2013
thorpido: It is,though it depends on the family.
There are some places where u can't do traditional wedding with pregnancy.If you have to do a church wedding,you also can't do it with a pregnancy(I know say anyhow church don dey now).

So how do you wed with a pregnancy?
u said there are "some"places they don't allow such,bt there r also some places dat allows such,it nw depends on d person in question,if u knw ur tradition or religion support it then no p,bt if itz d orda way round u bck out!

(1) (Reply)

My Frnd Says My BF Is A Free Giver! Do U Think I Should Go Ahead Wit Our Engagem / She's 11yrs Older But His Parents Are Insisting He Marries Her Cos She's White!! / Ten Commandment For Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.