Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? (2635 Views)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Mindependent(f): 2:22am On Apr 30, 2013
tongue all tips and comments welcome
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by pleep(m): 3:17am On Apr 30, 2013
génération désordonnée undecided

you and i both know its not difficult.
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Mindependent(f): 3:29am On Apr 30, 2013
pleep: génération désordonnée undecided

you and i both know its not difficult.
Ehn but it's difficult for me na
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by pleep(m): 3:34am On Apr 30, 2013
Why r you trying to do it, isn't it kinda unethical?

scale of 1 to 10 how attractive are you and the how attractive is his current Gf 1 to 10?

be honest now.
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Mindependent(f): 3:40am On Apr 30, 2013
pleep: Why r you trying to do it, isn't it kinda unethical?

scale of 1 to 10 how attractive are you and the how attractive is his current Gf 1 to 10?

be honest now.
Well basically he's my ex and I'm trying to win him back. In all honesty I would say I'm hotter than she is so I can't even figure out what else to do
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by pleep(m): 3:46am On Apr 30, 2013
Oh lol... shes a rebound chick? Well in that cause it probably wont last long and you could prolly just wait it out.... most rebound relationships don't last longer than a month

so try again when they break-up

Honestly it all depends on what you did to cause the break-up... that something only you know so act accordingly wink
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Mynd44: 4:05am On Apr 30, 2013
Have you thought about going to him and telling him you want him back? Instead of trying to throw subtle signals he might misunderstand

1 Like

Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by jmoore(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2013
If you are actually using the word "stealing" then the "owner" has the right to treat you as a thief.

There are other men available.
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Enegod(m): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2013
you have to accept the fact that, he used and dumpd youyou are now a waste in his eyes...find yourself another man , plssss leave them alone
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by djeezy(m): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2013
@op, It's better to move on, you've already lost it. To the best of my knowledge when two ex's come back together it usually don't last save you've fixed the leaky faucet. However my advice to you on how to get him back may not seem to be the best. Go to his room, after a chat with him, strip nak.ed, and he'll be aroused, after some kisses and romance, tell him you can't get on with it, and leave the room. He'll start seeing you and this will create a loophole in his current relationship weakening it's standpoint, then you strike.
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by baynix(m): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2013
I Like Ds!! He Used N Dumped U Like Recharge Card!! tongue tongue

Stewpid Things Be Dumping Guys Anyhw ! undecided

Even If The New Gurl Is Nt Pretty Like You.. Dat Dude Shld Be Happy Coz He Moved On And Left Ur Wide As.s Behind!! cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:24am On Apr 30, 2013
Mindependent:
Ehn but it's difficult for me na
*sighs*
Watever is not difficult for the ugly ones!
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by hidenconyo(m): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2013
Mindependent: tongue all tips and comments welcome
another boyfriend snatcher
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Blackteeth(m): 9:37am On Apr 30, 2013
I hope ladies are seeing this? So they wouldnt say men are devils without considering that their fellow ladies are sponsoring the evils.

1 Like

Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by ITbomb(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2013
So u ve found out that the grasses outside are not green as u thought , now u wanna come back when the guy had already move on.
Lessons that Fishbrains can't understand
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Popowaa: 10:03am On Apr 30, 2013
Enegod: you have to accept the fact that, he used and dumpd youyou are now a waste in his eyes...find yourself another man , plssss leave them alone
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
Is this a joke or for real? I want to believe the former. Truly, women are their worse enemies.
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by firetrap(m): 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
humans and their selfish and brutish nature. you care only for yourself and your not considering whether he's happy in his current relationship and u want to throw a wrench in his cog.

lesson 1: "trust" there must be trust in a relationship, if there's no trust it will never work. if you caused the breakup due to your philandering, he will never trust you again. and if he left you for someone else; how can you ever bring yourself to trust him.

lesson 2: as a man I can tell u that no man values a woman who cheaply offers herself to him. if he cannot fight to a certain extent to keep u. then you're of no use to him. if you ever beg him to take you back, him go use your eye see something. he'll use you and when he's done he'll move on to the next one.

my advice to you is that you apologise to him for whatever you did to him and let him know that you know that it will be hard for him to fully trust you again but your willing to earn his trust and try the hardest to make things work between the both of you. don't ever tell him to leave the person he's with for you cos if u hadn't left in the first place he wouldn't be with someone else
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Mindependent(f): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2013
firetrap: humans and their selfish and brutish nature. you care only for yourself and your not considering whether he's happy in his current relationship and u want to throw a wrench in his cog.

lesson 1: "trust" there must be trust in a relationship, if there's no trust it will never work. if you caused the breakup due to your philandering, he will never trust you again. and if he left you for someone else; how can you ever bring yourself to trust him.

lesson 2: as a man I can tell u that no man values a woman who cheaply offers herself to him. if he cannot fight to a certain extent to keep u. then you're of no use to him. if you ever beg him to take you back, him go use your eye see something. he'll use you and when he's done he'll move on to the next one.

my advice to you is that you apologise to him for whatever you did to him and let him know that you know that it will be hard for him to fully trust you again but your willing to earn his trust and try the hardest to make things work between the both of you. don't ever tell him to leave the person he's with for you cos if u hadn't left in the first place he wouldn't be with someone else

Thanks but I didn't necessarily leave, it was long distance and things just went wrong
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by firetrap(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mindependent:
Thanks but I didn't necessarily leave, it was long distance and things just went wrong

out of sight is not necessarily out of mind but in your case it probably is. I don't know the dynamic of the relationship but from the original post I can deduce that you started seeing someone else cos he was not around. so its safe to say that the main problem to your relationship is distance. if you want it to work you must be ready to up and move to the city he's in. if not, all the nairaland advice gotten will amount to nought. if you want it to work first fix the problem "distance". since your the one who wants back into his life you should be ready to go the distance (pun intended)

1 Like

Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Mindependent(f): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2013
firetrap:

out of sight is not necessarily out of mind but in your case it probably is. I don't know the dynamic of the relationship but from the original post I can deduce that you started seeing someone else cos he was not around. so its safe to say that the main problem to your relationship is distance. if you want it to work you must be ready to up and move to the city he's in. if not, all the nairaland advice gotten will amount to nought. if you want it to work first fix the problem "distance". since your the one who wants back into his life you should be ready to go the distance (pun intended)
Yes I'm willing to fix the distance problem but even when I do I don't know if he still wants me cry
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by firetrap(m): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Mindependent:
Yes I'm willing to fix the distance problem but even when I do I don't know if he still wants me cry

you never know if u never try
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Mindependent(f): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
firetrap:

you never know if u never try
I must say I do hate rejection but I'll try, it's worth it. Thank you smiley
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by gabon(m): 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
Firetrap, on behalf of Missindependent I must say thank you for the advice you gave to her.

Missindependent, try to get him back, you love him and thats all that matters. you never can tell, he might not be happy in his present relationship.

girl fight the good fight.

Good Luck
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Mindependent(f): 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2013
gabon: Firetrap, on behalf of Missindependent I must say thank you for the advice you gave to her.

Missindependent, try to get him back, you love him and thats all that matters. you never can tell, he might not be happy in his present relationship.

girl fight the good fight.

Good Luck
Haha I will, I'm ever more determined than ever. Thank you grin
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by tpia5: 11:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
smacks of low self esteem and deeper personal problems.

op, do you have issues you're afraid a new person wont be able to handle?

1 Like

Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by Mindependent(f): 12:01am On May 01, 2013
tpia@:
smacks of low self esteem and deeper personal problems.

op, do you have issues you're afraid a new person wont be able to handle?
Maybe I do undecided
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by jubrealguy(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2013
Attack him with your pussy, he will succumb
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by aniispice(f): 12:17am On May 01, 2013
Go on baby!!!!!!!!!!! That's the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna learn a lot from this thread!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by pleep(m): 12:42am On May 01, 2013
jubrealguy: Attack him with your pussy, he will succumb
not if hes already had it
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by pleep(m): 12:44am On May 01, 2013
aniispice: Go on baby!!!!!!!!!!! That's the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna learn a lot from this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

This is getting really annoying. And then women complain when men cheat?

As a guy i have noticed that you get 10X as much play when your in a relationship than when your not.
Re: How To Steal A Guy From His Girl? by emorse(m): 2:04am On May 01, 2013
pleep: not if hes already had it
# laffin in Spanglish# I don't think so at all!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? ;D / How About These Scammers Called Chicks??? / Why Did You Go Into A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.