Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. (15160 Views)

The Look On Amaechi's Face At The Ministerial Retreat / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Kwankwaso: Over N20billion Allegedly Missing From Kano Pension Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by touch4mony: 11:54am On May 01, 2013
When u join other northern abokis to back stab ur brother dat is what u get.hv d so called northerners ruled this country enough that they are dieing to b there in 2015,and amechi wants to b vic.na plotu politics so who ever has d biggest gun makes d rule.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by saltysleek(m): 11:56am On May 01, 2013
Rossikk: If Amaechi feels powerful enough to insult the presidency at every turn, he should equally feel powerful enough to defend himself against corruption charges by the EFCC. Or am I missing something here?

who is the prsidency? are they immortals? they are a bunch of never do wells that better themselves at the detriment of the common man... they are people who will soon incur the wrath of God! If they are just and sincere why insult them?
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 01, 2013
jonathan pls leave Amaechi alone farouk£co are
steal there
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by sammmiey1: 1:47pm On May 01, 2013
Why Amaechi 4cry out loud ,y?when we av host of oda culpable looters that the presidency feels timid to handle?why handling stuff in the wrong manner,ever since GEJ assumed office no law offenders has been sanctioned.Wot a president
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by Rossikk(m): 1:52pm On May 01, 2013
saltysleek:

who is the prsidency? are they immortals? they are a bunch of never do wells that better themselves at the detriment of the common man... they are people who will soon incur the wrath of God! If they are just and sincere why insult them?
And Amaechi is a saint, so why are you crying over EFCC approaching him?
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by Demdem(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2013
There is something I do not get. How is Amaechi insulting the presidency in a democratic setting. Can someone shed light on this.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by kinharold(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2013
There is something I do not get. How is Amaechi insulting the presidency in a democratic setting. Can someone shed light on this.

He was not directly insulting the presidency but he was seen as being too bold and over confident of himself. So the "Abuja Boys" need to show workings in order to prove their loyalty to "Oga at the top". I 'm sure that if you ask "oga at the top" he may not have any personal thing against Amaechi but the boys need to earn their choppings.

Politics; I tell you.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by Demdem(m): 2:08pm On May 02, 2013
kinharold:

He was not directly insulting the presidency but he was seen as being too bold and over confident of himself. So the "Abuja Boys" need to show workings in order to prove their loyalty to "Oga at the top". I 'm sure that if you ask "oga at the top" he may not have any personal thing against Amaechi but the boys need to earn their choppings.

Politics; I tell you.

Bottom line, he has done nothing wrong so far. No one still can pinpoint what this governor has done.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by AnaNNAA(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2013
Dis Guy: EFCC do they still exist?

anyway GEJ has not been able to oust any northern governor but he's hounding his own Niger Delta Crew Sylvia & co,
one day front no go fit go, back sef no reverse..if he thinks all those women in his cabinet will protect him, hes got another thing coming
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano / APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari / Court Orders Resident Doctors To Suspend Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.