Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. (15158 Views)

The Look On Amaechi's Face At The Ministerial Retreat / See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Kwankwaso: Over N20billion Allegedly Missing From Kano Pension Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by gagapraiz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2013
Can't somebody put this Mr Ebelle right? He should know that he(gej) is the wrongest leather we've ever had as a nation.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by gagapraiz(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
Gej pls know this: Amechi is a saint where you are. Pls leave him alone.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by stankezzy: 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2013
Demdem: Efcc should first revisit the retardeen's wife money laundering case. Rubbish.
u must be a fool
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by stankezzy: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
gagapraiz: Can't somebody put this Mr Ebelle right? He should know that he(gej) is the wrongest leather we've ever had as a nation.
how,prove your case.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by muredo(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2013
[quote author=X-factoria]

He is sure to go that way! You don't stand in the way of a moving train and expect not to be crushed. He's so stupid to have underestimated a Nigerian President. The Presidency is a powerful office and it does not matter who occupies that position or whatever name he goes by. I have said it before, even OBJ "no get mouth" except Jonathan does not want to wield power and I think he is going to learn to wield it with people like Tony Anenih in his think tank.

Check out my prev chairman leave matter for mathaia joo,OBJ DON CHALLENGE HIM,IF THEM BORN AM WELL LET HIM GO AHEAD NW
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by moodswing(m): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2013
NYRM: Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other country except Nigeria, We have been suffering in silence while our Leaders put our future in their bank accounts. How can we remain like this? How can a youth go to school and suffered to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40 and still your future is as bleak as a dark room. Did your parents send you to school to sit at home because our Government have failed us. Let us come out one day and say No. We must not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to find a better life, our better life is here in our country. We have the money, oil and resources but only a selected few have continue to suck it dry why we keep believing God for a change, wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000 youths in each of the 36states to challenge the Government. We say NO, we will destroy this country and rebuild it afresh, we will Kill those who stand on our way as they are consideredthe enemy. A man cannot have billions of naira while millions of youths roam the streets every day looking for daily bread. Our young men must not all be kidnappers, our young girls must not all be prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has come for us to react, the only way our Government listens is violence,they have shown it to the Niger delta militantsand nowthey are planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a simple gesture of N20,000 per monthto the unemployed was rejected and you pay militants N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as minimum wage? How much do they pay to elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria will burn to berebuilt again like Libya, Iraq, Egypt and Tunisia...pleas e spread this message unless you want todie in poverty in a country where God has destined all of us to be happy and prosperous...!! ! Pls send this msg to all ur contact cos anytin can happen o!!! The time is right for us all to say no bad governance who take the youths for granted!
I knw sum will say NO let start the move together by joining the group "nigerian youths movement for revolution"pls don't send friend request just like the group "nigerian youths movement for revolution" help us in recommending the group to ur family and friend say no to bad leaders, say no to oppressors

Unbelievable. You either need to stop commenting if you have nothing reasonable to write or stop smoking grass.

If you wan't your stup1d chant for revolution to be taken seriously, go to Yaba bus stop and set yourself ablaze, then we will join your idi0tic movement.

Candid advice: Have your head examined
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by stankezzy: 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
iheanyiebeneze: SOMEE QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ANSWERED. 1. WHY DID EFCC REMEMBER THIS CASE AGAINST AMAECHI NOW? 2.WHY DID THE JET AMAECHI USES GROUNDED NOW.?WHEN AMAECHI WAS IN GOOD TERMS WITH JONATHAN, WHERE ALL THESE THINGS COMING.MY CONCLUSION IS AMAECHI IS IN TROUBLE HAVING FELL-OUT WITH THE PRESIDENT.THIS IS NOT GOOD.
weather it is rememberd now or then,did he steal the money,most of u are takeing gej's softness as cawordance,every fool can now insult president of a nation any how. cheesy
iheanyiebeneze: SOMEE QUESTIONS NEED TO BE ANSWERED. 1. WHY DID EFCC REMEMBER THIS CASE AGAINST AMAECHI NOW? 2.WHY DID THE JET AMAECHI USES GROUNDED NOW.?WHEN AMAECHI WAS IN GOOD TERMS WITH JONATHAN, WHERE ALL THESE THINGS COMING.MY CONCLUSION IS AMAECHI IS IN TROUBLE HAVING FELL-OUT WITH THE PRESIDENT.THIS IS NOT GOOD.
weather it is rememberd now or then,did he steal the money,most of u are takeing gej's softness as cawordance,every fool can now insult president of a nation any how.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by moodswing(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2013
gagapraiz: Can't somebody put this Mr Ebelle right? He should know that he(gej) is the wrongest leather we've ever had as a nation.

He is our "Leader", get your "leather" together Mr. Saabinus.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by mactonnyso: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Tell saint Amaechi" Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others"

1 Like

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by Alxmyr(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
peace-1:
I NOW AGREED THAT JONATHAN IS STUPID,MAD AND VERY USELESS MAN.YOU DON'T PLAY POLITICS THIS WAY.IS JONATHAN CLEAN?HE HAS TAKEN HIS BAYELSA KAI KAI AND HIS ADVISERS ARE DIGGING HIS GRAVE.MOST CERTAINLY,HE WILL LOOSE OUT AT THE END.DEAD MAN CALLED PRESIDENT

How do you play politics?
The same politics that he played and he is the sitting President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by zogo(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2013
Amaechi should learn to play defeat atimes. He's not working in line with national PDP program for 2015;

i think d earlier he lets his ambition for 2015 know to d public, the better for him
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by thoniann(m): 2:12am On May 01, 2013
X-factoria:

He is sure to go that way! You don't stand in the way of a moving train and expect not to be crushed. He's so stupid to have underestimated a Nigerian President. The Presidency is a powerful office and it does not matter who occupies that position or whatever name he goes by. I have said it before, even OBJ "no get mouth" except Jonathan does not want to wield power and I think he is going to learn to wield it with people like Tony Anenih in his think tank.

Check out my previous post on GEJ/Amaechi tussle on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1269269/dickson-amaechi-want-leader-opposition/1#15419678

Guy forget dat thing. Wield what? His penis? Against who? Obj? E die well. Make him try am naaa. Obj gave them a blank challenge last week and asked them to probe him. What was the response from the FG? An emphatic NO.
As for Amaechi, permit me to say that if GEJ continues to fool himself, Amaechi will move to APC with his wagon of loyalists. Remember,he has oil money and knows where the boys are in the creeks. Don't tell me he can't decamp. Theodore Orji and Ohakim decamped and nothing happened.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by Demdem(m): 5:46am On May 01, 2013
stankezzy: u must be a fool

From a Bastard.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by rhadiator15(m): 5:57am On May 01, 2013
Bigflamie: Indeed He is playing politics with Amaechi. grin
hmmM dat 1 na toyin..oops okupe politics nah
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by Sawadinho: 7:01am On May 01, 2013
shame on nigerian politics...efcc why una no probe am since why now executive watcdog for harrassng oppositions
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by Joemint(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2013
He who lives in a glass huz must learn nt 2throw stones. Ameachi is a thief n rit nw he has broken a glass he must go in 4it, his cup is full. He wl get fustrated till 2015 if nt impeachd. Stricter laws made by FG wil catch up wit sm of diz fools who r critizing GEJ's tenure even OBJ.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by maclatunji: 7:21am On May 01, 2013
GEJ is not very astute. He cannot dominate Rivers people, they have always had the edge over Bayelsans. Keep making Amaechi more popular than he ought to be.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by maclatunji: 7:26am On May 01, 2013
moodswing:

Unbelievable. You either need to stop commenting if you have nothing reasonable to write or stop smoking grass.

If you wan't your stup1d chant for revolution to be taken seriously, go to Yaba bus stop and set yourself ablaze, then we will join your idi0tic movement.

Candid advice: Have your head examined

I think it would be,foolish to dismiss people like that. There are millions of desperate people in Nigeria, government at all levels should wake up!
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by eastermaris(f): 7:50am On May 01, 2013
I wonder what nigerians are turning into.We are talking about billions stollen here and i hear people crying witch hunt.Was the money stollen or not? Dat shld be d first issue to address before even thinking blackmail. Oh f.oolish nigerians,has it become normal for gov to loot our collective funds? If witch hunting can make ameachi throw caution to his looting prowess,good for rivers people and a lesson dor oda thiefing pubblic office holders! With time efcc wld be strong enough to go after all rouges...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by vividovy: 8:01am On May 01, 2013
Sometimes I wonder why they never took peter odili to court, after all he is also a thief...Nigeriaaaaaaa
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by dj187: 8:08am On May 01, 2013
I wonder what nigerians are turning into.We are talking about billions stollen here and i hear people crying witch hunt.Was the money stollen or not? Dat shld be d first issue to address before even thinking blackmail. Oh f.oolish nigerians,has it become normal for gov to loot our collective funds? If witch hunting can make ameachi throw caution to his looting prowess,good for rivers people and a lesson dor oda thiefing pubblic office holders! With time efcc wld be strong enough to go after all rouges...[/quote] They say opportunity makes d thief, a thief with no opportunity to steal considers himself an honest man, if u were to be in his shoes won't u enrich urself ?
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by eastermaris(f): 8:11am On May 01, 2013
vividovy: Sometimes I wonder why they never took peter odili to court, after all he is also a thief...Nigeriaaaaaaa

Wats ur point??
Should all thieves
Be alllowed to go
Scot free? U wld turn around 2morrow again to spit fire! I tire for nigerians self. A thief is a thief

1 Like

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by EPOMA(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2013
Demdem: Efcc should first revisit the retardeen's wife money laundering case. Rubbish.

wow was just thinking of this, This people just play with Nigerians as a whole. Way too sad and people still stand for GEJ
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by eastermaris(f): 8:16am On May 01, 2013
dj187: quote author=eastermaris]I wonder what nigerians are turning into.We are talking about billions stollen here and i hear people crying witch hunt.Was the money stollen or not? Dat shld be d first issue to address before even thinking blackmail. Oh f.oolish nigerians,has it become normal for gov to loot our collective funds? If witch hunting can make ameachi throw caution to his looting prowess,good for rivers people and a lesson dor oda thiefing pubblic office holders! With time efcc wld be strong enough to go after all rouges... They say opportunity makes d thief, a thief with no opportunity considers himself an honest man, if u were to be in his shoes won't u enrich urself ?

Ode same u wld come 2morrow to cry no job and dat nigeria is hell,u the hell we shld get rid of in dis country

1 Like

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by iwanchop(m): 9:02am On May 01, 2013
What GEJ cannot do to Boko Haram he's is doing to Amaechi
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by sazycul: 9:18am On May 01, 2013
Amaechi new his hands were not clean and started tossing power with the president, he can do that in rivers state where he's so arrogant but not to GEJ. he should has focused more on fixing trans Amidi road, OKuru road, and more. think now he's like a wonded lion. This is impeachment then to jail.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by kasiem(m): 9:40am On May 01, 2013
It is dis kind of silly sentiments that is been raised here that made gej not to try buhari when azazi gave him advice to do so.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by kinharold(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2013
why don't you see it from the angle that most of our politicians are corrupt. with your mindset I don't think we can successfully fight corruption. Lets just say EFCC decides to prob Edo or Lagos state govt, people like you'll call it victimization.

Good point, but how far about Peter Odili, Orji Kalu, Nnamani and a host of other Governors etc that they are prosecuting. Amaechi is not innocent but so are ALL OF THEM including GEJ. We all know that this is PURE POLITICS not a fight against corruption. Afterall, the cases mentioned here against him were for years gone by. Na today?
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by kinharold(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2013
Amaechi new his hands were not clean and started tossing power with the president, he can do that in rivers state where he's so arrogant but not to GEJ. he should has focused more on fixing trans Amidi road, OKuru road, and more. think now he's like a wonded lion. This is impeachment then to jail.

This is exactly where his problems came from. He has very well succeeded in completely taking over the political structure in the state, including that of the so called opposition. He became arrogant and over confident especially as he is being seen in the eye of the public to be performing. But he forgot how he came to power; he forgot that he fought against his own party especially at the national level. He forgot that he does not have any pillar at the national level and started flexing muscle with the "All Mighty" Nigerian Presidency. He is one governor that boldly challenges the activities of the presidency whenever he has the opportunity. May God help him against the desperate force of GEJ.

Politics, I no follow

1 Like

Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by Rossikk(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2013
If Amaechi feels powerful enough to insult the presidency at every turn, he should equally feel powerful enough to defend himself against corruption charges by the EFCC. Or am I missing something here?
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by basadenet: 11:28am On May 01, 2013
If Gov. Ameachi has a case let EFCC charge him to court.
Re: EFCC Plans Revisit On Amaechi’s N20billion Case. by saltysleek(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2013
Jonabele n his boy are fools suffering from gross mediocrity... tell them to get a life!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Officials Snub Us-led Anti-corruption Groups / Transparency International Ordered To Leave Nigeria Within 72 Hours / Senate Passes Business Reform Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.