Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love (25212 Views)

The Most Painful Thing In Life And The Most Happiest Day Of Your Life Is.... / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Most of us have fell deeply in love before or are currently in love now. So you know the feeling. When in love, we give alot (especially guys) and do many things for loves sake, some ladies offer their precious virginity and will even stop their education just to see a guy through school all in the name of love. My question is simple. What is the most painful sacrifice or the most costly thing you have ever given or done in the name of love. For me I used my school fees to pay for my girl's hospital bill, after an accident, before the arrival of her family members, doctors urgently needed to start treatment, and they demand for some huge amount of money of which I paid. When the family came they did not even look at my face. I could not tell my dad. what happen because that will result in other issues, even when I told my girl what I did, she said nothing reasonable. I missed a some tests (which affected my total score badly) before I got the money, (ended up with some carry over) all the the name of love.

10 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2013
Love sucks sometimes

3 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by buklan4realyah(f): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
so many jare... send him my last kobo,carry his burden. cant even start counting sef

3 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by buklan4realyah(f): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Vilicious: Love sucks sometimes

seriously
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
so many jare... send him my last kobo,carry his burden. cant even start counting sef
my dear, its no joke o
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
Sometimes I wonder if its all worth it

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by jubrealguy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2013
Turned down a university admission so i could spend one more year with her............. OMG! I too mumu

24 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by jubrealguy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
Turned down a university admission so i could spend one more year with her............. OMG! I too mumu
buklan4real@yah:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
jubrealguy: Turned down a university admission so i could spend one more year with her............. OMG! I too mumu
she most be willing to die for you

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Who says nigerians are not romantic

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by buklan4realyah(f): 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
jubrealguy: Turned down a university admission so i could spend one more year with her............. OMG! I too mumu

omo! dat tin call LOVE no b film trick ooo.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.. cry kiss
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2013
When u guys want to make things look so bad, they give it a tag! And to make matters worst, an overrated one.

1. Love doesn't exist, so, better start getting over it.

2. If u are in a relationship, u must be ready to help each other out, look after each other and be there for each other. U knw y?
Not because u choose to biliv u love them, but simply because u already made them a family, a part of u!

Now, skip ds self pity and brace up! If u happen to loose anytin while in a relationship, u shld let it pass jes like u jes did a bad biznez where u either loose or gain.

Now, ladies,guys, stop attaching 'love', an abstract for dt matter unto ur stup!dity!

You are responsible for any decision u take while in a relationship, not love!

17 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by 50calibre(m): 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2013
The most painful thing I've done for love is miss a champions league semi final (1st leg) between Man Utd and Chelsea.

Who can match that?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: When u guys want to make things look so bad, they give it a tag! And to make matters worst, an overrated one.

2. If u are in a relationship, u must be ready to help each other out, look after each other and be there for each other. U knw y?
Not because u choose to biliv u love them, but simply because u already made them a family, a part of u!

Now, skip ds self pity and brace up! If u happen to loose anytin while in a relationship, u shld let it pass jes like u jes did a bad biznez where u either loose or gain.

Now, ladies,guys, stop attaching 'love', an abstract for dt matter unto ur stup!dity!

you are intelligent but its like you have never fallen in love before

15 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2013
50calibre: The most painful thing I've done for love is miss a champions league semi final (1st leg) between Man Utd and Chelsea.

Who can match that?
lol it still count sha

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2013
How can you say love does not exist
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by 50calibre(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
SLIDE waxie: When u guys want to make things look so bad, they give it a tag! And to make matters worst, an overrated one.

Word!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by sakaguchi(m): 5:15pm On Apr 30, 2013
Because we are in different schools, I call her every blessed day and we last about 20 minutes on the average, this cost me a lot of money though but she does the same thing if not more. Also, I travel to see her and spend days lodging because she stays on campus.
Sometimes when we have issues, I make calculations of what I could have saved and I'm like...#the cost of being in love. But then again, I fall back into it again and my economics theory disappear. Hmmm LOVE.

10 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by jubrealguy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

omo! dat tin call LOVE no b film trick ooo.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.. cry kiss
, no b better thing oooo, na nonsense
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2013
sakaguchi: Because we are in different schools, I call her every blessed day and we last about 20 minutes on the average, this cost me a lot of money though but she does the same thing if not more. Also, I travel to see her and spend days lodging because she stays on campus.
Sometimes when we have issues, I make calculations of what I could have saved and I'm like...#the cost of being in love. But then again, I fall back into it again and my economics theory disappear. Hmmm LOVE.
love is not free, its expensive

5 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
I guess we need anti romantic love soap, mr Dangote, open a factory and get to work

4 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2013
The things we do because of love. Shit
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by NEROSKY(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
[size=15pt]shebi na luv matter i dey kum make i eat 1st!!!!
[/size]

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by jhydebaba(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2013
I donated one of my kidneys to her, now she's fine n realized I'm not good for her cuz I've a kidney. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 30, 2013
LOVE DOESN'T REALLY EXIST PER SAY.

Its hard to believe but trust me. Humans do not have the capacity to love as such.

We are fallible.

A man or woman will leave you if you are crippled. She might stay but he or she will not be happy but love they say is long suffering.

We only have accommodation. Love that is necessary because of marriage or we have what we call "getting used to". Fear as well as inferiority complex also makes us believe we are in love.

Love is a topic that is difficult to explain.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by mysticgal(f): 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2013
seriously nothing

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by diamondlove: 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2013
Being a mother
Going thru labour pain is d most painful anyone cld ever go thru

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by 32D: 5:53pm On Apr 30, 2013
[size=18pt]abstained from sex for good 3 weeks[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by inaluf: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2013
Had opportunity to travel abroad twice after NYSC but i turned down the offer.

1 Like

Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by adewal15(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Hmmm, it's just this same Love we're talking of wey person drop admission for one year.. Kudos Bro.

I wish I too would just have these kinds of stories to post..
Re: The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love by olajide8(m): 5:57pm On Apr 30, 2013
Going back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man? / My Cousin Had Sex With Me / How Do You Ask A Nigerian Lady Out In Style?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.