Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427012 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2013
I Hate 9ja:

what do u gain from all this ignorance.say we aint selected doesnt mean i wont leave d shores of 9ja sooner/later *legally*
dont know why u hate urself so much...Y?
U re an enemy of progrezz

@ hate 9ja; why are u worried ursef abt ds guy? shey be u knw him frm our thread nw...
hw far baba mi, hw ur side nw?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2013
jtchamp: @roodboy, @ kaybaba, @ folaonhigh, n every1 whats the goodnews na? i d salute all of us ooo

gudnews asper wat baba?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 10:07am On Oct 22, 2013
Please house I need clarification this. Somebody once commented that his was yet to get his 2NL while he was current. Please as my wife put to bed a new baby, if I sent her data to KCC for update for the new baby will it affect my 2NL as going by the bulletin my case no will be current January 2014. Please I need your words on this. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2013
@ olivialuv; did u got my mail?
@ xyzz; i didn't c ur mail in my inbox?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2013
Madu77: Please house I need clarification this. Somebody once commented that his was yet to get his 2NL while he was current. Please as my wife put to bed a new baby, if I sent her data to KCC for update for the new baby will it affect my 2NL as going by the bulletin my case no will be current January 2014. Please I need your words on this. Thanks

No....it wld affect u bros, dat's the best wey sir...update dem abt ur new born baby ok.....safe delivery to ur wife.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2013
@ seubis; hope u didn't got home lately sha?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Please i really need someone to help me with all the details needed like the document needed for the medical text, the address and the phone number please. I need it urgently please.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
jollyiwin: Please i really need someone to help me with all the details needed like the document needed for the medical text, the address and the phone number please. I need it urgently please.

Q-Life family Clinic, Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street, Off Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island, Lagos 01-804-2000 or 01-726-2840 Cell: 0702-770-4055.

[B]OR[/B]
The Children's Practice Ltd., 25 Raymond Njoku, Ikoyi, Lagos; 01-893-0723.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2013
Weldon peepz! wish all those dat av received dere 2nl.. a successful interveiw IJN.
we shall all testify..

patiently waiting for november bulletin.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by nicodu: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
For as many of us believing and trusting God for second selection,don't despair all your prayers are not wasted moreover is just 7:09 AM
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 (EDT) Time in Kentucky, USA. be optimistic ,good luck smiley
their could still be a selection,will try and call them in 2 hours so as to have concrete information,and remember those of last year thought it was not going to happen until some people said much later they were selected in October

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
nicodu: For as many of us believing and trusting God for second selection,don't despair all your prayers are not wasted moreover is just 7:09 AM
Tuesday, October 22, 2013 (EDT) Time in Kentucky, USA. be optimistic ,good luck smiley
their could still be a selection,will try and call them in 2 hours so as to have concrete information,and remember those of last year thought it was not going to happen until some people said much later they were selected in October
You are calling them in 2hrs that will be nice of you, atleast there will be a verdict for those waiting for October selection. We are in anticipation for d feedback.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
@ all bro.thanks for ur time.I chat with tycoon some minutes ago.
rood boy: @ seubis; hope u didn't got home lately sha?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
rood boy:

@ hate 9ja; why are u worried ursef abt ds guy? shey be u knw him frm our thread nw...
hw far baba mi, hw ur side nw?
Baba i dey jaare.
Thankz for checking on me
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
nicodu: For as many of us believing and trusting God for second selection,don't despair all your prayers are not wasted moreover is just 7:09 AM
we waiting for your findings bro...gudluck to us all
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
rood boy, pls reply my email, i have sent you a request on your mail box... try and reply to the mail. Thanks
seubis: @ all bro.thanks for ur time.I chat with tycoon some minutes ago.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
rood boy, pls reply my email, i have sent you a request on your mail box... try and reply to the mail. Thanks
rood boy: @ olivialuv; did u got my mail?
@ xyzz; i didn't c ur mail in my inbox?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by nicodu: 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
giddadon: we waiting for your findings bro...gudluck to us all
Hi,sorry guys i have exhausted 300 box already and was told i chose the wrong extension after plenty grammar,good luck to us all keep checking till october ending
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
nicodu:
Hi,sorry guys i have exhausted 300 box already and was told i chose the wrong extension after plenty grammar,good luck to us all keep checking till october ending

There is nothing like what you think you are looking for.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Dear Forumites,
My interview is in the early days of December and I have some concerns I'd like the gurus in the house to throw some light on:
1. I hold 2 Masters Degrees (MBA and MSC) whose certificates I did not bother to collect all the while cos of the tedious processes involved, my lack of available time to do that and the fact that I didn't need them all the while as I am self employed. Now with the lingering ASUU strike, its become very difficult to get the certificates or statement of results. Will a "to whom it may concern" note which I collected a while ago do for the purpose of the interview should I not be able to obtain the certificates before the interview?
2. In the forms I sent to KCC, the portions where I was required to provide the name and address of the place I am going to reside on arrival to the US, I answered "not yet known" because at the time I was still discussing with possible hosts. Now I have the full address of where I will be staying. Do I need to send a mail to the embassy to update this piece of information on my forms or do I wait and update that at the embassy during my interview? My interview notification letter (2nl) is already with me.
thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Malcolm28: Dear Forumites,
My interview is in the early days of December and I have some concerns I'd like the gurus in the house to throw some light on:
1. I hold 2 Masters Degrees (MBA and MSC) whose certificates I did not bother to collect all the while cos of the tedious processes involved, my lack of available time to do that and the fact that I didn't need them all the while as I am self employed. Now with the lingering ASUU strike, its become very difficult to get the certificates or statement of results. Will a "to whom it may concern" note which I collected a while ago do for the purpose of the interview should I not be able to obtain the certificates before the interview?
2. In the forms I sent to KCC, the portions where I was required to provide the name and address of the place I am going to reside on arrival to the US, I answered "not yet known" because at the time I was still discussing with possible hosts. Now I have the full address of where I will be staying. Do I need to send a mail to the embassy to update this piece of information on my forms or do I wait and update that at the embassy during my interview? My interview notification letter (2nl) is already with me.
thanks.

Good day. It's been a while.
1. Just explain what you've just written on '1' above and go with the 'to whom it may concern', and if you've got the notification of result or whatever the school may have used to notify you of the degree, go along with it as well. With these, I am very positive you are ok. They are aware of the ASUU strike.
2. You can update the the address on the day of your interview.
Cheers! Wish you success on your interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
bukiemma:

Q-Life family Clinic, Plot 155A Prince Ade Odedina Street, Off Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island, Lagos 01-804-2000 or 01-726-2840 Cell: 0702-770-4055.

[B]OR[/B]
The Children's Practice Ltd., 25 Raymond Njoku, Ikoyi, Lagos; 01-893-0723.
thanks alot. am coming from edo state and this will be my first time in lagos which is closest i can go .
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by opilekzy: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
ferdimako:

There is nothing like what you think you are looking for.
@ ferdimako what do you mean?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2013
@malcolm28. I hope u have the certificates for your 1st degree and ur SSCE. Not that u will normally require them if u have a superceeding degree. But if for any reason they don't believe ur master's storry, u will still qualify based on the certificates u do have
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 12:56am On Oct 23, 2013
ukemeglitter: @maikeal:

Please concerning that Birth certificate and Attestation of birth we were talking about last time;

I will advice you to find out very well before you go ahead to process it, because a 2014 DV Winner went to process his birth certificate and he was asked when he was born and he said he was born 1994.

So they told him that he is above Birth Certificate and that he is to collect Attestation of Birth instead of Birth certificate because he is above 18yrs.

So I will strong advice you to ask about it very well to avoid doing the wrong one.

Thanks
Thats what they told me my broda and the price for attestation is 16000 is that true? but what happened to 1991 - below attestation and 1992 - above birth certificate? is 16k not too much for npc attestation? or is it their normal price? pls anyone in the house can help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 4:21am On Oct 23, 2013
16k for NPC! That's ridiculous.guy the normal price for npc attestation is 3k @ babs animashaun in surulere (NPC office beside NYSC secretariat).u based in lag?quote author=maikeal] Thats what they told me my broda and the price for attestation is 16000 is that true? but what happened to 1991 - below attestation and 1992 - above birth certificate? is 16k not too much for npc attestation? or is it their normal price? pls anyone in the house can help.[/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AnthonyLofty(m): 4:23am On Oct 23, 2013
@ maikeal,if u av bin following the thread u wont be askin such ?.
If u are 18 years abov what u nid is NPC Birth Attestation which is > or = N3,000 nationwide.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Malcolm28(m): 9:26am On Oct 23, 2013
Thanks @Kevwe-flex and @okeyman. Got the other certificates so I will present as well as "to whom it may concern" for the masters. I will also go with copies of my project for both masters.
Will keep U guys posted. Wishing everyone of us success at the interviews.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2013
maikeal: Thats what they told me my broda and the price for attestation is 16000 is that true? but what happened to 1991 - below attestation and 1992 - above birth certificate? is 16k not too much for npc attestation? or is it their normal price? pls anyone in the house can help.
16k for what? My brother, don't be cheated. The highest u can pay for attestation (and that's for express, within 3days) is 6k. I even paid 4k and collected it within 3 working days. Just go to a Federal high court, do an affidavit for birth attestation, which will cost u highest, 1k, depending on d person doing it for u though. Then take it to d National Population Council with 2 passport photographs.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2013
maikeal: Thats what they told me my broda and the price for attestation is 16000 is that true? but what happened to 1991 - below attestation and 1992 - above birth certificate? is 16k not too much for npc attestation? or is it their normal price? pls anyone in the house can help.

16k for international passport or NPC Age Attestation? That na "mugu fall, guy man chop".Don't fall for it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olutola1: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2013
Please house, enlighten us about the order of arrangement of all these documents we are to present at the interview. I heard there's a particular order...

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2013
Obatide: Reminder on documents required:

1. Appointment Letters (1st & 2nd)
2. Intl passport
3. Birth Certificate
4. Marriage Cert. ( where applicable)
5.Police certificate (where applicable )
6. Medical Report
7. Academic Certificate(s)
8. 2 x2 passport photos
9. Processing fee of $330 each
10. A set of photocopies of the above listed
And any info you seem could be additional information

Wishing my family & everybody a successful interview and migration.
@ olutola1
check @ Gokman4u in page 100 as well. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2013
gokman4u:
Correct

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.