Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,831 members, 7,851,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (428691 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2013
Yusmash00: No, you can't pay for the Green card at the Embassy. You can only pay online. You should try your bank debit card. Its easy.
Thnks man...! But I have an ECO BANK VISA CARD(ATM).,can it be use to pay for it .

2ndly, can pls write out the site where the payment is made and how..
3rdly, apart from paying it online, is the any other way... Thanks much..!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2013
Yusmash00: No, you can't pay for the Green card at the Embassy. You can only pay online. You should try your bank debit card. Its easy.
Thnks man...! But I have an ECO BANK VISA CARD(ATM).,can it be used to pay for it .

2ndly, can you pls write out the site where the payment is made and how..
3rdly, apart from paying it online, is there any other way... Thanks much..!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 8:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Help guys, I need ur helpful answers. What letter do we need to do our medicals and process our police report? Is it our appointment letter or is it a letter specially design 4 it(medical/police report). Here is a letter someone told me was to be downloaded and used for d processing. Waiting 4 ur helpful reply

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
is it true that if a person update his form after sending it to kcc the person may not receive his 2nl when he's current....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
justwise:

Your post was hidden because of the number you added in it.
you blocked his post but you did not banned him from posting on like what virginofafrica said you did to him. Where have him being all this while. I just hope he's following up even if he can't post.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Madu77(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
bukiemma:

Hi sir, when are u going for ur medical and police report?? I plan going for mine soon, perhaps we can go together if u don't mind. Or anyone going to do his/hers nxt week shld pls let me know.
Am not current yet may be January. I wish you success IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2013
Madu77:
Am not current yet may be January. I wish you success IJN

Amen, thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2013
jollyiwin: you blocked his post but you did not banned him from posting on like what virginofafrica said you did to him. Where have him being all this while. I just hope he's following up even if he can't post.

virginofafrica is just lying to himself, i did not ban him because he dropped a number, he was banned for advertising fraudulent material.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
chiwuike20: Help guys, I need ur helpful answers. What letter do we need to do our medicals and process our police report? Is it our appointment letter or is it a letter specially design 4 it(medical/police report). Here is a letter someone told me was to be downloaded and used for d processing. Waiting 4 ur helpful reply
I did my medicals @ d Consultant Practice
I didn't go there with any downloaded form.
The hospitals know what 2 do & d forms 2 use and dats shuldnt be ur worry.
Jst take ursef there wit ur original intl passport wit a photocopy & 2 passport photo wit cash.
That's all u need.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2013
No u don't have to download any letter, the hospita has the letter and all u need to do is to sign it. Just go there with 2 passport photographs and copys of dada page international passport and go with the original too.
chiwuike20: Help guys, I need ur helpful answers. What letter do we need to do our medicals and process our police report? Is it our appointment letter or is it a letter specially design 4 it(medical/police report). Here is a letter someone told me was to be downloaded and used for d processing. Waiting 4 ur helpful reply
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
ofemi77: For those waiting for October selection, here is something to rejoice about. A friend just called checked his status and he HAS BEEN SELECTED for further processing in DV 2014 .
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by powerfuljc: 3:18am On Oct 27, 2013
Dear Forumites,
Am one of the selectees for DV 2014 with case number 2014AF000069**, I was selected as single but married before the result was out on May 01, 2013, I have returned my bio-data forms for my wife and myself back to KCC since July 30,2013, and my case number have been current since November 2013 bulletin and I have not receiveed 2NL since then. So I want to make an inquiry to confirm the delivery of my returned bio-data form from KCC. My question is that which of these information should I supply to KCC when mailing them,I want to know whether is my personal information only as these: case number, principal Applicant name and date of birth only or my personal information such as case number, principal applicant name, date of birth, and names of my spouse, date of birth.
Please I want somebody to give me better advice
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AnthonyLofty(m): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2013
@ Powerfuljc: Just give them a call and av the info of the beneficiary only which is you i.e CN,D.O.B and NAME at hand,and dont stress ur heart as par 2NL now,just make sure the added forms u sent has bin included. It is well
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 5:49am On Oct 27, 2013
powerfuljc: Dear Forumites,
Am one of the selectees for DV 2014 with case number 2014AF000069**, I was selected as single but married before the result was out on May 01, 2013, I have returned my bio-data forms for my wife and myself back to KCC since July 30,2013, and my case number have been current since November 2013 bulletin and I have not receiveed 2NL since then. So I want to make an inquiry to confirm the delivery of my returned bio-data form from KCC. My question is that which of these information should I supply to KCC when mailing them,I want to know whether is my personal information only as these: case number, principal Applicant name and date of birth only or my personal information such as case number, principal applicant name, date of birth, and names of my spouse, date of birth.
Please I want somebody to give me better advice

first when did u send ur form 2 kcc? If u what 2 mail them just introduce ur self this way
Principal Name.
Case no.
Date of birth start with month date and year.
Note dat u will first reactive automatic reply bt just wait u will revive a reply after 2 or three day.hope it help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2013
gokman4u:
I did my medicals @ d Consultant Practice
I didn't go there with any downloaded form.
The hospitals know what 2 do & d forms 2 use and dats shuldnt be ur worry.
Jst take ursef there wit ur original intl passport wit a photocopy & 2 passport photo wit cash.
That's all u need.
Thanks man, you gave me what I was looking for
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Happy weekend to everybody, GOD blessed my family with a new baby recently and I have been busy with some other schedules recently, that's why I have not posted here since.

Congratulations to all members who got their 2nd NL recently including my family's own that came the second day after birth of our new baby, God will grant us all, successful interview.

To those who have gone for medicals & police reports, congrats, may we all have successful interview by God's Grace.

However, I observed the low percentage of interview testimonies here in this October, is it that people were not that current or they are concealing the works of GOD?

Lets endeavor to share as they all help others
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
@Obatide. Congratulations! May God provide for U in abundant to take a good care of ur family. Is d baby PRINCE HAS COME or PRINCESS HAS COME? If not for a far distance I would have witness d naming ceremony anyway, we shall meet sooner.Goodluck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
komakan:

@Obatide. Congratulations! May God provide for U in abundant to take a good care of ur family. Is d baby PRINCE HAS COME or PRINCESS HAS COME? If not for a far distance I would have witness d naming ceremony anyway, we shall meet sooner.Goodluck!

Thanks bro, as if u know her name, shes Princess
are u now current?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ogundipeola: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
hello my ppl, pls while my bro is waiting for the 2NL, can he proceed with the medical and police report document? pls your swift welcome to this will be highly welcome. cheers!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
komakan: Goodluck! Were you able to collect your Police character result immediately and when will you get ur medical result? I'm a family of 5, I hope 500k will be enough for Medical and visa fee. Thanks.

we have something similar
visa processing fee $330 multiplied by 5= $1650 = N272250 @ N165 per $ (emberssy rate)
police report for 16years and above person, say you and wife = N6000
NPC: 2 attestation & 3 birth cert = 10000 aprox
Medical: depending on the ages of your kids, just appropriate something average based on people's testimonies on 2013 tread, im of opinion that your budget is okay

I hope it makes sense?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
ogundipeola: hello my ppl, pls while my bro is waiting for the 2NL, can he proceed with the medical and police report document? pls your swift welcome to this will be highly welcome. cheers!

he needs to present 2NL for medical @ least. so he should be patient cos medicals even expires in 6months, police report 3months.
so to avoid double spending, advice him to wait for 2NL & 2 weeks to interview b4 proceeding for both.
Does it help?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Obatide:

Thanks bro, as if u know her name, shes Princess
are u now current?
I dont think of being current for now Obatide. My cn is 16,+. I need enough patient.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Obatide:

we have something similar
visa processing fee $330 multiplied by 5= $1650 = N272250 @ N165 per $ (emberssy rate)
police report for 16years and above person, say you and wife = N6000
NPC: 2 attestation & 3 birth ceoort = 10000 aprox
Medical: depending on the ages of your kids, just appropriate something average based on people's testimonies on 2013 tread, im of opinion that your budget is okay

I hope it makes sense?
Very sensible.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
komakan: I dont think of being current for now Obatide. My cn is 16,+. I need enough patient.

God will make it simple for all of us, Im current in December, please everybody, pray for us and other forumites who are also current for the period, especially 4 God's provision in this time and beyond
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Obatide:

God will make it simple for all of us, Im current in December, please everybody, pray for us and other forumites who are also current for the period expecially God's provision in this time and beyond
All of us will have a successful interview. Insha Allah.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
XYZZ: rood boy, yes i saw your reply and i have sent you an email. Please try and add me to ur bb....

Ok bros, I will check nw.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
thuyahky: is it true that if a person update his form after sending it to kcc the person may not receive his 2nl when he's current....

It not tru.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Demo81: .

Bt i was told d money shuld b paid b4 leavin d country. Am headin to virgina beach bt am leavin d country endin of d year. 08024700082 is my num. U can send me ur number so dt we can talk well. Tanks

Yh, I was told also but u can also pay it immediatly wen u get dere.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
Obatide: Happy weekend to everybody, GOD blessed my family with a new baby recently and I have been busy with some other schedules recently, that's why I have not posted here since.

Congratulations to all members who got their 2nd NL recently including my family's own that came the second day after birth of our new baby, God will grant us all, successful interview.

To those who have gone for medicals & police reports, congrats, may we all have successful interview by God's Grace.

However, I observed the low percentage of interview testimonies here in this October, is that people were not that current or they are concealing the works of GOD?

Lets endeavor to share as they all help others

Happy weekend to you and members of your family too. Congrats on the addition to your family.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 2:42am On Oct 28, 2013
bamideleniayo:
Thnks man...! But I have an ECO BANK VISA CARD(ATM).,can it be use to pay for it .

2ndly, can pls write out the site where the payment is made and how..
3rdly, apart from paying it online, is the any other way... Thanks much..!
Yes, Try the EcoBank ATM. Here is the website: http://www.uscis.gov/uscis-elis you will create account and follow all instruction.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 2:49am On Oct 28, 2013
thuyahky: is it true that if a person update his form after sending it to kcc the person may not receive his 2nl when he's current....
Not true.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 3:05am On Oct 28, 2013
ogundipeola: hello my ppl, pls while my bro is waiting for the 2NL, can he proceed with the medical and police report document? pls your swift welcome to this will be highly welcome. cheers!
No, He should do the medical and police report two weeks to his interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (264) (Reply)

Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.