Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426990 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jagajaga79: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2013
more good news will come to all memeber of the house,have question to ask i was born 1979 where i my goin to do my birth certificate?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
seubis: @ roodboy,every document don dey intact for me and my wife and we don dey do rehearsal.lolzzz.though we played the initial entry as married cos we don marry before we played the lottery last year

@ seubsi: Gbamm!!! Actually I got a called frm embassy today d pson is window 14 and he said he wnt 2 speak with (Mr seubis) I said wat appen he said dey are expectn (Mr seubis) 2 come and receive his visa next mth ok...my regard 2 ur wife.

@jtchamp: yes, the grade will be acceptable...I also av E-8 n ma GCE and my intview went fine...
Did u stil av ur sch livn with u?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2013
Guy,u gat notin to worry about.like I said earlier just get the print out and waec scratch card and ur Gce result,ur testimonial to the interview.besides,u re a graduate.so definately u should be fine.the visa is ours already IJN
jtchamp: @okeymen, @ babaajala, @roodboy, @seubis, @malcolm, @ principo, ,@ westcode and to all guys in d house make una help me please!

i have 5 credit in ma waec. phy. geo. econs. maths and biology. eng. E8, chem. F9. will the grades be acceptable?
i lost originals of my waec n birth cert while i was in sch. would the photocopies be accepted? i'm a graduate too. and i also wrote gce in 2012 and got 6credits including maths n eng.
advice me guys please!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jtchamp(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2013
oh thanks @seubis et al and yes i have my scl living with me. goodnite lads/lasses. cheers!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2013
principo: House can someone help with this matter?can the principal applicant leave before the rest of the family,even though in the form it was not indicated that we will join him later? husband is thinking of traveling by dec while we come by first week of February before the expiration date of April 3rd .this is to enable us dispose of some properties.in the form we were supposed to leave together.

Travelling With Your Diversity Visa
Please note that holders of DV2 and DV3 visas (spouses and children of DV Lottery winners) will NOT be allowed to enter the United States before the DV1 visa holder. The DV Lottery winner must enter the United States either with or before the DV2 and DV3 visa holders.

source: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/rescheduling_dv_appts.html

So it is possible.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2013
Lolzzzzz thanks roodboy.so shall it be in Jesus name.I really appreciate ur prayer for me and my wife.can't just wait to share my testimony.God bless you bro.U shall receive divine favour from God as u step ur toes on God own country IJN.U re blessed
rood boy:

@ seubsi: Gbamm!!! Actually I got a called frm embassy today d pson is window 14 and he said he wnt 2 speak with (Mr seubis) I said wat appen he said dey are expectn (Mr seubis) 2 come and receive his visa next mth ok...my regard 2 ur wife.

@jtchamp: yes, the grade will be acceptable...I also av E-8 n ma GCE and my intview went fine...
Did u stil av ur sch livn with u?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jagajaga79: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
more good news will come to all memeber of the house,have question to ask i was born 1979 where i my goin to do my birth certificate?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 2:54am On Oct 20, 2013
jagajaga 79: more good news will come to all memeber of the house,have question to ask i was born 1979 where i my goin to do my birth certificate?

Get an Age Attestation from NPC
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 2:59am On Oct 20, 2013
@Karsah,bukiemma,darhmee,chiwuike,okeymen,olutola,Malcolm,seubi et al.I wish y'all a divine favour in the sight of the CO.The visa is already yours Go n pick it up. IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 6:01am On Oct 20, 2013
femishow2005: @Karsah,bukiemma,darhmee,chiwuike,okeymen,olutola,Malcolm,seubi et al.I wish y'all a divine favour in the sight of the CO.The visa is already yours Go n pick it up. IJN

Amen thanks, my interview date is three days after my birthday. I'm gonna celebrate d success of my interview with my bday d nxt saturday by God's grace. I wish every1 of us here success IJN. Stay blessed!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 6:44am On Oct 20, 2013
bukiemma:

Amen thanks, my interview date is three days after my birthday. I'm gonna celebrate d success of my interview with my bday d nxt saturday by God's grace. I wish every1 of us here success IJN. Stay blessed!
Hope you will invite nairalanders to come celebrate your bday cum your journey to America with you.Success is yours and others that are awaiting their interview.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by onpointbaby: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2013
@bukiemma when is your birthday? We share something in common my interview date is three days after my birthday. I pray God gives us a fantastic birthday gifts. Wishing a successful interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2013
If you have an interview date scheduled, you must attend your scheduled interview.  If you are married, your spouse and any children must accompany you.  If you cannot attend the interview appointment that was scheduled for you by the Kentucky Consular Center, it may not be possible to reschedule your appointment.

If you are attending a previously rescheduled interview, you must bring the email or letter stating the new time and date of the appointment. Without this notification and the $330 (per person) you might have issues with the CO.

You must honor your appointment even if you are lacking some required documentation such as your medical exam. At your interview, a consular officer will inform you in writing if you qualify for a Diversity Visa subject to submission of a missing document. In such cases, a separate admission letter prepared by the consular officer will be given to you, and you will be permitted entry to the Consulate General on the designated day to submit the missing document(s) prior to the end of the program, if sufficient visa numbers are still available.

Please note that there are a limited number of visas available for applicants from Nigeria, and the number of visas available is less than the number of applications selected. Applicants who honor their original appointment are given first priority for these visas; applicants with complete documentation for their previously rescheduled interview will be given second preference; all others will be considered only if slots become available.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcha: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2013
Won the DV 2014 lottery. Not received the 2NL . My case number is very high. DV 2015 has opened for my country. So shall i apply for this DV2015 lottery too. So I am in a dilemma so please suggest.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2013
onpointbaby: @bukiemma when is your birthday? We share something in common my interview date is three days after my birthday. I pray God gives us a fantastic birthday gifts. Wishing a successful interview.

Amen! My birthday is Dec 6 while my appointment date is on the 9th of dec.... When is urs?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 8:43am On Oct 20, 2013
femishow2005: @Karsah,bukiemma,darhmee,chiwuike,okeymen,olutola,Malcolm,seubi et al.I wish y'all a divine favour in the sight of the CO.The visa is already yours Go n pick it up. IJN

Amen bro, God will do same for you too and bring your dreams to fruition IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by onpointbaby: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
@bukiemma my birthday is November 5 and my interview date is November 8.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
pls house u people dat recieve ur 2NL wen did u summit ur form becos,i summtted my own form arround 16th of july and deliver on 31th july,and my case number is very low 14**,but they send to me dat they av seen my form
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
bukiemma:

Amen! My birthday is Dec 6 while my appointment date is on the 9th of dec.... When is urs?
@Bukiemma,please just want to find out something,are you current for November in which your interview is being scheduled for December or current for December.

CHEERS
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Amen. thanks man
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by chiwuike20: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Rianatb: pls house u people dat recieve ur 2NL wen did u summit ur form becos,i summtted my own form arround 16th of july and deliver on 31th july,and my case number is very low 14**,but they send to me dat they av seen my form
Did u update ur forms after sending it to kcc? I believe dat cud be d problem because it happened to me. I was supposed to be current 4 oct interview, having sent my form in may with a low case number, but I wasnt scheduled due to fact dat I updated my info in early july. My case was treated as forms submitted in july, not may anymore
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
seubis: Lolzzzzz thanks roodboy.so shall it be in Jesus name.I really appreciate ur prayer for me and my wife.can't just wait to share my testimony.God bless you bro.U shall receive divine favour from God as u step ur toes on God own country IJN.U re blessed

Pls baba 4 more advance let hook up on bb chat or fb, so dat I can intview u b4 ur inview day ok...cos dat d wey we do with my group den..
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
Rianatb: pls house u people dat recieve ur 2NL wen did u summit ur form becos,i summtted my own form arround 16th of july and deliver on 31th july,and my case number is very low 14**,but they send to me dat they av seen my form

I submitted mine late july and was delivered early august.. My case no is 78**. Got my 2NL on d 16th of this month. I advice u call them to ask if u should resend ur forms. Cos ur CN is lower dan mine and u even submitted ealier than I did. Goodluck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
lagdude:
@Bukiemma,please just want to find out something,are you current for November in which your interview is being scheduled for December or current for December.

CHEERS

Ok sir, My CN is 78**.. So I'm current for December cuz December bulleting is 8000.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
rood boy:

Pls baba 4 more advance let hook up on bb chat or fb, so dat I can intview u b4 ur inview day ok...cos dat d wey we do with my group den..

Pls I would love that too... How do I get ur bb-pin?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
when i mail them,they said,dey have recieve my form dat i should give them several week to process it
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Rianatb: when i mail them,they said,dey have recieve my form dat i should give them several week to process it
To call them will be the best than mail,have your case number with you when you want to call and it will require lot of patient before you will get to talk to a personel in their office. You can call them between 5-6pm Nigerian time. God that made you to be selected will perfect the rest,panic not,the visa is yours insha Allah.

CHEERS

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
Thanks bro.I will get in touch with u.really appreciate bro
rood boy:

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Doublegold: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Good evening all, please i would like to know if it is compulsory to go for interview with my Secondary school leaving testimonial, having already got my WAEC certificate? Also, do i need to go with my Primary Schl leaving certifiacte? I collected and lost it a long time ago. I'm a degree holder too.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
Doublegold: Good evening all, please i would like to know if it is compulsory to go for interview with my Secondary school leaving testimonial, having already got my WAEC certificate? Also, do i need to go with my Primary Schl leaving certifiacte? I collected and lost it a long time ago. I'm a degree holder too.

Of all you have listed, the only required document is your WAEC certificate since you have a degree that should be the most important document. however, you can carry any and document along that makes you happy or boosts your confidence. Your primary school certificate does not matter at all.

Try and go thru the instructions very carefully and thoroughly
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
bukiemma:

I submitted mine late july and was delivered early august.. My case no is 78**. Got my 2NL on d 16th of this month. I advice u call them to ask if u should resend ur forms. Cos ur CN is lower dan mine and u even submitted ealier than I did. Goodluck
@@Bukiemma... Pls what of someone with CN :- 76**... Forms sent in the 1st week of October.... So although forms were submittedthis Oct and Yet Current in Decenber, when do u think the 2nd NL will come in.....! Thnks much
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
Rianatb: when i mail them,they said,dey have recieve my form dat i should give them several week to process it
mrs Rianatb d best option for is to call, hop u did nt mak any mistak wen u r filling ur form, go thru ur forms agin and knw if u can find a place u made an erro and if no erro made, recharg ur fon and call dem so that dey can tell u wht to do and y it has nt goten to u, no body has complain lik dis ur own so plz get faith bcs i beliv u r in america b4 now. Hop u will do dis and get back to us let us knw how it works. Takia

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.