Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427017 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
ewhoma:
16k for what? My brother, don't be cheated. The highest u can pay for attestation (and that's for express, within 3days) is 6k. I even paid 4k and collected it within 3 working days. Just go to a Federal high court, do an affidavit for birth attestation, which will cost u highest, 1k, depending on d person doing it for u though. Then take it to d National Population Council with 2 passport photographs.

For those of us above 18years, do we have to go to the federal high court first? i though we'll just have to go to the NPC office at surulere with 2 passport photographs.. please I need an answer
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
yes, we have to go to the court to swear an affidavit. its one of the requirements there @ NPC. cos if u go there without the affidafit, they will still refer u back to go get one from a court. so its better u get an affidafit b4 going to NPC.
Darhmee:

For those of us above 18years, do we have to go to the federal high court first? i though we'll just have to go to the NPC office at surulere with 2 passport photographs.. please I need an answer
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
ewhoma: yes, we have to go to the court to swear an affidavit. its one of the requirements there @ NPC. cos if u go there without the affidafit, they will still refer u back to go get one from a court. so its better u get an affidafit b4 going to NPC.

Bt what of if I have birth certificate from the hospital I was born,do I still need 2 go 2 court 4 affidafit?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2013
Guess no october selection dis year...so sad...but the struggle continues...one day just one,we all will live of dreams of traveling abroad...mayb it wasnt ment to be the united states
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
giddadon: Guess no october selection dis year...so sad...but the struggle continues...one day just one,we all will live of dreams of traveling abroad...mayb it wasnt ment to be the united states

It is well bro.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
prosperadewunmi:

Bt what of if I have birth certificate from the hospital I was born,do I still need 2 go 2 court 4 affidafit?

Please someone should give us an answer
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Hello bro.kindly get NPC attestation of birth.it won't cost u more than 3k.@ least to be on a safe side becos that's what the embassy recognise.Hope this help
Darhmee:

Please someone should give us an answer
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2013
XYZZ: rood boy, pls reply my email, i have sent you a request on your mail box... try and reply to the mail. Thanks

am so sorry 4 my late response bros....i was tryin 2 make my bookn dat's y...pls av check my mail i did c it, and i saw oda pple own, maybe u shld resend it ok.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
ok
rood boy:

am so sorry 4 my late response bros....i was tryin 2 make my bookn dat's y...pls av check my mail i did c it, and i saw oda pple own, maybe u shld resend it ok.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
giddadon: Guess no october selection dis year...so sad...but the struggle continues...one day just one,we all will live of dreams of traveling abroad...mayb it wasnt ment to be the united states
guy make sure u recheck october ending
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
@ xyzz; @ fenishow2005; av add u guys, so am waitn 4 na reply.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
yea,lets keep checkin till d end of october..All is well.peace
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
obamaobama: guy make sure u recheck october ending
i will...i will,but if there aint nothing,life goes on
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bt what of if I have birth certificate
from the hospital I was born,do I still
need 2 go 2 court 4 affidafit? I am talking abt the court affidafit
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thank u all so much for your answers and suggestions... Some people are just born to be thieves.. my God from 3k to 16k.. what is wrong with 9ja?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
Thank u all so much for your answers and suggestions... Some people are just born to be thieves.. my God from 3k to 16k.. what is wrong with 9ja?
maikeal: Thats what they told me my broda and the price for attestation is 16000 is that true? but what happened to 1991 - below attestation and 1992 - above birth certificate? is 16k not too much for npc attestation? or is it their normal price? pls anyone in the house can help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ogundipeola: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
hello house, pls my bro case no for this 2014 dv winner is 25** and he is waiting for appointment schedule wch is yet to be sent and according to bulletin this case no will be current in dis october,pls he is scared if something could have wronged smwhr.he filled n submited the DS 122 n 230 since aug 5th.will they still be called this oct.thx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Am dissapointed but life goes on....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ade2rasq: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2013
ogundipeola: hello house, pls my bro case no for this 2014 dv winner is 25** and he is waiting for appointment schedule wch is yet to be sent and according to bulletin this case no will be current in dis october,pls he is scared if something could have wronged smwhr.he filled n submited the DS 122 n 230 since aug 5th.will they still be called this oct.thx

Ur broda wil definately be called for interview just dat it wil be a bit delayed despite his been current becos he sent his form late. I sent mine on mid june and I was just 3 days ago schedule for interview. I forsee ur bro interview cud be late january or early february. My piece
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2013
Plz, I posted shortly ago dat am current for Dec and am yet to c my 2nd letter . I thereafter mailed them and they av replied just like 2 days after see below their reply

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of December. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2013
coop: Plz, I posted shortly ago dat am current for Dec and am yet to c my 2nd letter . I thereafter mailed them and they av replied just like 2 days after see below their reply

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of December. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.
I will advice you to call them, this is their usual message wen U conmunicate via e-mail. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2013
prosperadewunmi:

Yes. Even when u have a. Birth certificate, so long as its not NPC's, u'll have to get one from them.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ofemi77: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
For those waiting for October selection, here is something to rejoice about. A friend just called checked his status and he HAS BEEN SELECTED for further processing in DV 2014 .

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
My Broda same thing with me ooo am 27*** and current to no reply yet.let just have faith that they will send our 2nd letter .is nothing to worry about God is in control
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
That. Was the. Exact mail I got from them after mailing them.let's b hopefull God will do it
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
mr rule: My Broda same thing with me ooo am 27*** and current to no reply yet.let just have faith that they will send our 2nd letter .is nothing to worry about God is in control
Congratulations! May God remember Mayankho, Giddadon,Obamaobama,Usef83 and others as well. Goodluck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
ofemi77: For those waiting for October selection, here is something to rejoice about. A friend just called checked his status and he HAS BEEN SELECTED for further processing in DV 2014 .

I suggest u confirm if its really true cuz no nairalander have justbeen selected dis month (oct). I just hope ur frnd is saying d truth o, if so den I urge all my e-family to recheck their status now. Jst checked my cousins' but he's still hmmm undecided ALL IS WELL!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Demo81: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2013
Heloo house, jus want to make enquring on d process on hw to pay 165 usd fee dt cover d cost of processin visa package such as green card ar we goin to pay it on line or @ d us embassy and 2ndly, d flight ticket,is it adviceable to go tru. D agent or direct. And hw much if it is agent and wen u ar goin direct hw much will it cost. Tanks so much. Exptin ur reply
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
He sent his form late,that's why he has not received his 2NL but he shlddnt be. Worried @ all,he will get his appointment letter hopefully before 2nd week of November because his form will undergo processing for 8 weeks before he will be sent his 2NL.tell him to relax
ogundipeola: hello house, pls my bro case no for this 2014 dv winner is 25** and he is waiting for appointment schedule wch is yet to be sent and according to bulletin this case no will be current in dis october,pls he is scared if something could have wronged smwhr.he filled n submited the DS 122 n 230 since aug 5th.will they still be called this oct.thx
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
[quote author=ofemi77]For those waiting for October selection, here is something to rejoice about. A friend just called checked his status and he HAS BEEN SELECTED for further processing in DV 2014 .

Was ur friend not selected befor and check again selected?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bendam: 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
Good people.may God Almighty grant our desires.please I need clarification on this issue.is transcript important to be presented during the interview or degree certificate is enough.cos most transcript are normal addressed to recipient and sealed. For those who had gone for interview,was it required.if yes,who would it be addressed to. Thanks my good people for your kind response as it's awaited.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
Greeting all!
Hope we're all arranging our documents appropriately and getting prepared. Please note it isn't how far we prepared but only God that showeth favour. we shall all rejoice here and have a reason to say thank you God cos HE makes everything beautiful in HIS time.

Faith works wonders

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.