Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427353 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
This is wishing everyone whose interviews has been scheduled for October the very best of results. Go and collect ur visa as God almighty shall grant u all favor so much dt u would have no choice but to come back here and testify in Jesus name! Amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2013
ewhoma: This is wishing everyone whose interviews has been scheduled for October the very best of results. Go and collect ur visa as God almighty shall grant u all favor so much dt u would have no choice but to come back here and testify in Jesus name! Amen.
So it shall be.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
komakan: So it shall be.

O yes, we receive it IJN

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
Yes thats what we need in this forum.
I claim it as am waiting for my 2NL
God bless us all
ewhoma: This is wishing everyone whose interviews has been scheduled for October the very best of results. Go and collect ur visa as God almighty shall grant u all favor so much dt u would have no choice but to come back here and testify in Jesus name! Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
ernestleon: Count down to my medical 30sept to my visa interview 1oct to my visa collection 2oct.Just can't wait

Come o. Just wondering. Of all those that all are current for October, is it only ernestleon that has received his 2NL? #justwonderingloud.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Come o. Just wondering. Of all those that all are current for October, is it only ernestleon that has received his 2NL? #justwonderingloud.
Well I wonder too,or maybe it's because I was current under Europe.Looking at the visa bulletin,Europe has the largest figure of 8000.Or it could probably be that those from Nigeria with low Cn submitted a little bit late or possibly the connection between KCC and the US consulate in Nigeria is slow.For example it takes a week for people from Nigeria to get their visa but it takes a day in Italy.The difference in protocols and region could be the cause of the slight delay.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yemmy02(m): 3:26am On Aug 30, 2013
I 'be been schedule for Interview on October 15; Thank U God
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Yemmy02(m): 3:27am On Aug 30, 2013
I 've been schedule for Interview on October 15; Thank U God

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcha: 9:03am On Aug 30, 2013
Best of Luck!!!
Do write about what happened in your interview.
ernestleon: Count down to my medical 30sept to my visa interview 1oct to my visa collection 2oct.Just can't wait
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yemmy02: I 've been schedule for Interview on October 15; Thank U God
Congratulations!!! Go there and get your Visa Bruv
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
congratulations! Go get your Visa! N live your American dream
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by InfoDemo(m): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
PLS house... After getting 2NL, is there any need to contact the embassy to notify them that someone have an interview with them? Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
InfoDemo: PLS house... After getting 2NL, is there any need to contact the embassy to notify them that someone have an interview with them? Thanks
There is no need ur information is there ahead of you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hello guyz!!!

Please there is this friend of mine that did this mistake on his Initial application

This is the mistake

Date of Birth: Day-09/month-10/Year-1992

INSTEAD OF:
Date of Birth: Day-09/month-09/Year-1992

Please guyz is this going to affect him anywhere? because the forms he submitted is carrying the correct one:

Please he needs your help!!!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
rcha: Best of Luck!!!
Do write about what happened in your interview.
Sure I will share my experience on the thread
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
ukemeglitter: Hello guyz!!!

Please there is this friend of mine that did this mistake on his Initial application

This is the mistake

INSTEAD OF:

Please guyz is this going to affect him anywhere? because the forms he submitted is carrying the correct one:

I really don't think there's a problem but ur friend
Sld try to get an original Birth Certificate from NPC
Babs Animashaun Surulere Lagos.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Journi2America: congratulations! Go get your Visa! N live your American dream
Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thanks frnd,

but he is in PH does it mean he needs to go to Babs Animashaun Surulere Lagos to get it?

timimoyegun:

I really don't think there's a problem but ur friend
Sld try to get an original Birth Certificate from NPC
Babs Animashaun Surulere Lagos.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2013
ukemeglitter: Thanks frnd,

but he is in PH does it mean he needs to go to Babs Animashaun Surulere Lagos to get it?

NPC should be in each of d 36 states of d federation I believe. If he needs to get an NPC cert, it would have to be from an NPC branch in his state of birth o. U can't claim u were given birth to in Delta state for example and come to Lagos state NPC office to collect a cert. Cos I witnessed d case of a guy @ NPC surulere d day I went for mine, who was applying for a German Visa n was sent bak 4rm d embassy because he claimed to have been given birth to in Lagos n collected his birth cert from NPC enugu. Pls, endeavor to have ur birth cert done in ur state of birth. (NPC office of cos)

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 2:33am On Aug 31, 2013
Yemmy02: I 've been schedule for Interview on October 15; Thank U God
Congratulations and I wish you a successful interview.I just hope people will stop wondering#out#loud#
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2013
ernestleon: Congratulations and I wish you a successful interview.I just hope people will stop wondering#out#loud#

Is there anything bad is wondering out loud in a case such as this? When as far as I know, you will be notified of your interview at least 4-6 weeks before interview. We have lots of folks that are current for October like you that haven't gotten there 2NL except recently the forumite whom you responded to. I am not doubting yours, you should know that. I was just wondering so others can comment on the issue , should there be a new policy I am not aware of. Ernestleon, I still wonder out loud why you are thinking this way of me. *laughingoutloud*
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Is there anything bad is wondering out loud in a case such as this? When as far as I know, you will be notified of your interview at least 4-6 weeks before interview. We have lots of folks that are current for October like you that haven't gotten there 2NL except recently the forumite whom you responded to. I am not doubting yours, you should know that. I was just wondering so others can comment on the issue , should there be a new policy I am not aware of. Ernestleon, I still wonder out loud why you are thinking this way of me. *laughingoutloud*
Haa! Don't get him wrong bros he was not actually directing d message to you. He was like letting us to believe him as another person has emerged with 2NL.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2013
You people should not worry your selves many people are current in october but yet to recieve their 2NL like me. Let keep on expectin it, with faith in christ it wil land.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Lolzzz e get as e be when you are the only one out of hundreds of people to get something.I'm just hoping out loud that that others get theirs.Virginofafrica should be having his 2nl by now cos he has a low case number.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
ewhoma:
NPC should be in each of d 36 states of d federation I believe. If he needs to get an NPC cert, it would have to be from an NPC branch in his state of birth o. U can't claim u were given birth to in Delta state for example and come to Lagos state NPC office to collect a cert. Cos I witnessed d case of a guy @ NPC surulere d day I went for mine, who was applying for a German Visa n was sent bak 4rm d embassy because he claimed to have been given birth to in Lagos n collected his birth cert from NPC enugu. Pls, endeavor to have ur birth cert done in ur state of birth. (NPC office of cos)

This is wrong. NPC is a national body and is supposed to have a central database of all births in the country. This means that you can actually request for the attestation of your birth from any state of the federation irrespective of where you were born. I was born in the East and i got my attestation of birth here in Lagos. Likewise my wife was born in the North and got hers here in Lagos. Our visas were issued without any issues. Please obtain your attestation from where you are. You only need to come to Lagos for your Police Character certificate and Medical Examinations. Good Luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
ukemeglitter: Thanks frnd,

Your friend can obtain the attestation of birth from any state of the federation as NPC is a national body.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
ukemeglitter: Hello guyz!!!

This is the mistake

INSTEAD OF:

This mistake is very common as we are used to the British date format in Nigeria. This will not cause visa denial anyway, however, do advise your friend to write KCC to get it corrected immediately or inform the CO on the interview date so it can be corrected as this will create problems for him in the future. Good Luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
kevwe_flex: This is from VisaOfficer. Just felt we should know this prior to interviews, and I quote:

Good morning! We do recognize NECO results. Applicants must have 5 scores of 5 or better in 5 different subjects on the WAEC, SSCE, NECO, or NABTEB certified exams; or they can qualify with a BSC degree, HND, or OND from an accredited university or polytechnic institution.

The WAEC or NECO subjects must be academic subjects (for instance, English, biology, math, etc.). Trade subjects, such as plumbing or garment making, do not count for the DV program.

We really, really like it when applicants bring scratch cards so we can verify their results. smiley

Good luck!

Its actually 5 scores of "6" or better which is sufficient in itself to gain admission into a higher institution and not "5" or better.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by JohnMorgan(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
akintunde95: pls i need somone to direct me to where to change my date of birth in my inernational passport.............

Proceed to the Immigration office where the passport was issued with sufficient proof of your date of birth. Its going to cost you some money and may take some time. Good Luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by blackedwin: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
House,I haven't receive my interview call up,my number is 8***** i'm worried
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
John Morgan:

This is wrong. NPC is a national body and is supposed to have a central database of all births in the country. This means that you can actually request for the attestation of your birth from any state of the federation irrespective of where you were born. I was born in the East and i got my attestation of birth here in Lagos. Likewise my wife was born in the North and got hers here in Lagos. Our visas were issued with any issues. Please obtain your attestation from where you are. You only need to come to Lagos for your Police Character certificate and Medical Examinations. Good Luck.
@ewhoma/ Morgan contest.pls House, can some1 enlightening us further to be very sure. Thanks. May God help us.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
ewhoma:

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (264) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.