Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427025 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by asimfageary: 6:56am On Aug 26, 2013
When you fill up application is there any attachments to be attached with them rather than your pics?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2013
House, I am just wondering, for the peopel that have been schedule for interview on October 1st, is October 1st not a publich holiday? I am just wondering if they work during the holiday.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 26, 2013
Yea am good n I live in Gothenburg too eketragotan
komakan: How are U? I was in Sweden throughout last year. I lived in goteburg in gosten. Hope U are fine. All d best!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Where can one get the trends?
Suretreasure: Pls, what do u guys think make d trend for 2013 DV winners to be up to 800+ pages. Dey ask the simplest questions that convince them. And dt's also 1 of their secret of successful interviews.
I beg, ur guys shld ask questions. Don't let someone tell u dt ur question is 'meaningless'. If meaningless to some, it'll definitely be meaningful to dos who need it. But my pple, let's try & find time to read abt half the pages of DV 2013 trend to avoid unnecessary repetition of questions.
Ask & u shall be given answer(s).
Let brotherly love continues.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2013
How and where will someone pay DV fees before the interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2013
@Ukemeglitter. It's better u go to the embassy wit ur visa fee and pay on ur interview day. Wish u success in ur comin interview as i wait for my 2NL
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2013
XYZZ: House, I am just wondering, for the peopel that have been schedule for interview on October 1st, is October 1st not a publich holiday? I am just wondering if they work during the holiday.
If you read deeply you will realize that the interview is in Italy not Nigeria
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagdude: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2013
Rianatb: Ya allahu am dreaming about dis visa lottery let my dream come true
Allah will accept you prayer and your dream shall come to reality, but you need to take it easy ooooooooo,have you gotten your 2NL.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2013
asimfageary: When you fill up application is there any attachments to be attached with them rather than your pics?

Attach two photographs and the 'barcode' page of your 1st NL. Best of Luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
still waiting for my 2NL
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 12:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
ukemeglitter: Where can one get the trends?

you may follow this link

www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is from VisaOfficer. Just felt we should know this prior to interviews, and I quote:

Good morning! We do recognize NECO results. Applicants must have 5 scores of 5 or better in 5 different subjects on the WAEC, SSCE, NECO, or NABTEB certified exams; or they can qualify with a BSC degree, HND, or OND from an accredited university or polytechnic institution.

The WAEC or NECO subjects must be academic subjects (for instance, English, biology, math, etc.). Trade subjects, such as plumbing or garment making, do not count for the DV program.

We really, really like it when applicants bring scratch cards so we can verify their results. smiley

Good luck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
Obatide:

you may follow this link

www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here
yah that link will help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
kevwe_flex: This is from VisaOfficer. Just felt we should know this prior to interviews, and I quote:

Good morning! We do recognize NECO results. Applicants must have 5 scores of 5 or better in 5 different subjects on the WAEC, SSCE, NECO, or NABTEB certified exams; or they can qualify with a BSC degree, HND, or OND from an accredited university or polytechnic institution.

The WAEC or NECO subjects must be academic subjects (for instance, English, biology, math, etc.). Trade subjects, such as plumbing or garment making, do not count for the DV program.

We really, really like it when applicants bring scratch cards so we can verify their results. smiley

Good luck!
Are you sure that NABTEB is acceptable at embassy?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcha: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
Could You tell me what are the requirements for South Asia?
kevwe_flex: This is from VisaOfficer. Just felt we should know this prior to interviews, and I quote:

Good luck!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2013
Bussyme: Are you sure that NABTEB is acceptable at embassy?
That is exactly what the VisaOfficer said which I equally posted. But the clause is that it must be academic subjects like maths, english, etc and not trade subjects which I guess, note I said "guess" could be food and nutriton, textile and etc.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
rcha: Could You tell me what are the requirements for South Asia?

Sorry, I don't know the requiements for South Asia. I'm sure when you go to: www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4756.html you'd be able to get South Asia's requirements. Please read through and thoroughly. I hope this well help you?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2013
Pls house, I have 2 questions to ask. I have two ssce results, waec n neco from 2 diffrent schls... Now, on my neco result, I used my middle name was pronounced in full on d result issued by d sch itself (Ewhomazino) and on d testimonial from neco itself, its abbreviation (E). Now, on every other documents since after my ssce (talking about tertiary n d rest) till date, even for dis lottery, I had shortened my middle name to Zino (of which my waec carries just my first n last name. Now, does this pose any threat or do I need to go do an affidavit of some sort? Rem, its just my neco. And my second question is dis: I made a mistake of filling in "grin" Int'l college for d sch where I wrote d neco instead of "grin" secondary sch due to d fact dt I wasn't with my documents when I was filling d Dsp forms I sent to kenturky because I was very far from home where my documents were. Of which I got to discover later after I had sent d forms. Pls, how do u think dis will be viewed? Cos even in my neco testimonial, it is typed "grin" secondary sch. Thank u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2013
DV fees before interview? well i don't think that it possible, because from all i have read in the forum, you can only pay at the embassy before your interview.
ukemeglitter: How and where will someone pay DV fees before the interview?
As soon as u receive your 2NL and all documents are read, on your interview day u will pay at the embassy.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 8:53am On Aug 27, 2013
I think for the name issue Affidavit will be the best just to be on a safe side, because my weac has wrong date of birth and i have done an Affidavit to back it up should in case the CO ask. I will advice you to always read DV 2013 Winners Meet Here, it will help i tell you, because you have alot to lean from there.
ewhoma: Pls house, I have 2 questions to ask. I have two ssce results, waec n neco from 2 diffrent schls... Now, on my neco result, I used my middle name was pronounced in full on d result issued by d sch itself (Ewhomazino) and on d testimonial from neco itself, its abbreviation (E). Now, on every other documents since after my ssce (talking about tertiary n d rest) till date, even for dis lottery, I had shortened my middle name to Zino (of which my waec carries just my first n last name. Now, does this pose any threat or do I need to go do an affidavit of some sort? Rem, its just my neco. And my second question is dis: I made a mistake of filling in "grin" Int'l college for d sch where I wrote d neco instead of "grin" secondary sch due to d fact dt I wasn't with my documents when I was filling d Dsp forms I sent to kenturky because I was very far from home where my documents were. Of which I got to discover later after I had sent d forms. Pls, how do u think dis will be viewed? Cos even in my neco testimonial, it is typed "grin" secondary sch. Thank u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 9:53am On Aug 27, 2013
XYZZ: I think for the name issue Affidavit will be the best just to be on a safe side, because my weac has wrong date of birth and i have done an Affidavit to back it up should in case the CO ask. I will advice you to always read DV 2013 Winners Meet Here, it will help i tell you, because you have alot to lean from there.
Thanks XYZZ. I think I'll have to do dt when next I go to lagos cos I am in my state of deployment right now. And I also sent dis to d dv2013 site to see der opinion too, especially on d sch name palava. I know I can always get an affidavit 4 my own name. I pray someone from there respond to dt since dey have gone tru d process b4. Thanks again n God bless u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2013
It is well brother, God will see us through as we await for our 2NL
ewhoma:
Thanks XYZZ. I think I'll have to do dt when next I go to lagos cos I am in my state of deployment right now. And I also sent dis to d dv2013 site to see der opinion too, especially on d sch name palava. I know I can always get an affidavit 4 my own name. I pray someone from there respond to dt since dey have gone tru d process b4. Thanks again n God bless u.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2013
U can also direct ur questions to lagosiv@state.gov as regard dv lottery. They reply within 2 working days.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
thanks that will help too
komakan: U can also direct ur questions to lagosiv@state.gov as regard dv lottery. They reply within 2 working days.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2013
XYZZ: It is well brother, God will see us through as we await for our 2NL
@ZYZZ, thanks again. But I am a lady o. Lol" @Komakan, thanks bro.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
lol, ok no whala mama
ewhoma:
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
ewhoma:

Am a lady too! Make una edit una profile!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akintunde95: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2013
pls i need somone to direct me to where to change my date of birth in my inernational passport.............
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2013
As anyone receive their 2NL yet?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 8:23am On Aug 29, 2013
No am still waiting 4 my own, october is near now,Am still praying to God,i summit arround july 16 delivered on 31st,low case number 14**
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2013
@Rianatb, according to veterans you submitted your application a bit late. Pls, be patient.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
Count down to my medical 30sept to my visa interview 1oct to my visa collection 2oct.Just can't wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.