Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (427375 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2013
I'ld love to ask a favour (on my behalf and those of us whose interview has not yet been scheduled) of those whose interview has been scheduled for october to pls come back here after their interview to share with us their experience and give us a list of any other document(s) aside d ones we already know asked for by d CO during d interview. Wishing u all a successful one. May d grace of God go with u. For it is not of he that willeth, but of God dt showeth mercy. Thanks and God bless. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by LblaqueHaven(m): 8:56am On Aug 24, 2013
morning my people, i'm unable to check my result on www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ it is just telling me that the security sumtin has expired and wen i managed to get to d site, initially it was saying invalid sumtin sumtin and now the submit key is not even pressing again. what can i do to check my entry status. i checked it two months ago , den i was nt yet selected. pls assist me out on hw to check my entry status. thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2013
Go to start menu on your system and enter all programs, then go to Accessories, and Accessibility and then click on On Screen Keyboard. then you can use the On Screen Keyboard to press Enter.
L'blaque Haven:
morning my people, i'm unable to check my result on www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC/ it is just telling me that the security sumtin has expired and wen i managed to get to d site, initially it was saying invalid sumtin sumtin and now the submit key is not even pressing again. what can i do to check my entry status. i checked it two months ago , den i was nt yet selected. pls assist me out on hw to check my entry status. thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 9:31am On Aug 24, 2013
Hello guyz please concerning the 2NL, will it be sent through E-mail? or does someone needs to go https://www.dvlottery.state.gov to check?

Please i need your help....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2013
juman: Hmmmm.

Our people are forced out of our beloved country.

Unfortunate.

Juman, trust me some of us are willing to stay back but the situation here is kinda discouraging. Let me bore you with a little of my story.

I studied Mechanical Engineering in one of the best federal Universities in Nigeria and graduated top of my class in 2011 (1st Class). All I and my fellow top guys got on the day of convocation was a hand shake from the VC. Nothing More!!! Not even a scholarship grant to further at masters level.

To think that wasn't enough, I got posted to Zamfara state to serve. I saw hell in that place, all the corpers were thinking about was how to buy goats and cows and send to Lagos to sell. I had to leave.

So I redeployed to Ogun state and got a job in an Oil servicing firm as a subsea pipeline Engineer in Lagos. I had to combine teaching in Ogun and working in Lagos. It was so stressful but I did it anyway.

Today, I now fully work for this firm as I was retained after NYSC.

Now I believe I can become who ever I want to be in America cos things are given mainly on Merit. It'll be a dream come true for me to finally get the chance to do my masters in one of the best schools in the world.

Finally, my point is if Nigeria doesn't bring out the best in you. You can aswel try other options. Cheers

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Vikktorr(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2013
ukemeglitter: Hello guyz please concerning the 2NL, will it be sent through E-mail? or does someone needs to go https://www.dvlottery.state.gov to check?

Please i need your help....

A notification will be sent to the email address you applied with and you be asked to check the DV site for your 2NL. Best of Luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
ewhoma: I'ld love to ask a favour (on my behalf and those of us whose interview has not yet been scheduled) of those whose interview has been scheduled for october to pls come back here after their interview to share with us their experience and give us a list of any other document(s) aside d ones we already know asked for by d CO during d interview. Wishing u all a successful one. May d grace of God go with u. For it is not of he that willeth, but of God dt showeth mercy. Thanks and God bless. Peace.
yeah,I totally agree wit wt u av said,let d pple going for interview oct 1st come back to d forum nd tell us dr experience,questions couples were asked or single applicant,what document dey checked,it'd go a long way.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
Please how can I get my 2NL
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 5:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Forgive my paranoia but it seems some of the guys posting here asking unnecessary questions also posted on the dv2013 thread as winners. It's confusing, I'm not singling anyone out but looking at some folks profile just gives this impression. I might be wrong though.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
westcodes: Forgive my paranoia but it seems some of the guys posting here asking unnecessary questions also posted on the dv2013 thread as winners. It's confusing, I'm not singling anyone out but looking at some folks profile just gives this impression. I might be wrong though.

Hmmmmmm. Really? I've not really observed o. But I see a lot of stupid questions and rhetorical questions. Also lazy folks who don't read, but derive pleasure in asking everything. Like I do I breath? how do I sleep? what do I eat with, nose or eye? Questions already answered just in d previous page. I just ignore some of them. I only comment on those I perceive as genuine and the ones I'm sure of the answers. Guys research and contribute meaningfully. Pls can u note one of them?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
We are not here to criticize. If anyone asked a silly question U have every right to ignore, another person might prefer to attend to it. Do ur part and leave d rest.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 11:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
No need for arguments,I understand Dv program is very important and no one would like to make mistakes that will result in visa denial.Asking lots of questions is understandable most especially if one is new to the process.I encourage people new to the thread to go through the previous threads so they can learn how the process works.Let's ask questions so we can learn from each other.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Suretreasure: 2:55am On Aug 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 3:24am On Aug 25, 2013
Guys don't get me wrong. I wasn't specific on anyone when I used the word 'silly', neither have I hushed anyone from asking even if sometimes I'm tempted to do so, if they knew they won't ask. I was just simply expressing my views. Please I don't claim to know it all. I am also learning from here too. It's a free forum and anyone could ask. I was just thinking out writing. That's all. Pardon me.
All I want is for us to make research and read so we don't misguid ourselves. I just don't like it when someone is being misguided. Our aim will be defeated if that happens.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rcha: 6:59am On Aug 25, 2013
Does the 2NL for the DV Lottery comes on first document sent first the 2NL comes?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2013
rcha: Does the 2NL for the DV Lottery comes on first document sent first the 2NL comes?
I suggest U make ur message clear to pple understanding.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2013
ik.swiss:
Please how can I get my 2NL
no you don't get it by any action which will be performed by you. Just pray and wait they will send you a notification through your mail and the link will lead you to dv esc page. Just relax am still waiting doe. I sent my may 5th. Hope you have sent your package ?stay bless
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2013
rcha: Does the 2NL for the DV Lottery comes on first document sent first the 2NL comes?
The 2NL comes on the same page as the 1st NL so if you haven't printed the 1st NL you better do it now because you won't see it again when the 2NL comes.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2013

I think it does. Cos those that submitted earlier have gotten theirs i.e. when you are in the same category of being current.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by LblaqueHaven(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Is it possible to still check one's entry status? i have once checked, but was not picked then. can i go ahead to still check it?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Forumites pls help. My 55-year old uncle, an accountant with four kids, is a selectee and his visa interview is in November. I know that officially there is no age limit. But will his age count against him during the interview with the CO?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
L'blaque Haven:
Is it possible to still check one's entry status? i have once checked, but was not picked then. can i go ahead to still check it?

Yea, you can check again. If there will be additional selection this year, it will probably be in October but no harm in checking again. Best of luck
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2013
abiodunraufu: Forumites pls help. My 55-year old uncle, an accountant with four kids, is a selectee and his visa interview is in November. I know that officially there is no age limit. But will his age count against him during the interview with the CO?

It won't count against him. I hope he included his kids in the application if they are all under 18, it's a big opportunity for his kids as well. I wish them all the best
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hi house?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
rood boy: Hi house?
wow ! Rood boy long time since i last see you on this forum. How is state? I believe you are there now
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
L'blaque Haven:
make sure u recheck in oct becouse second batch of winners that have already been selected will be release in october.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
rood boy: Hi house?
rood boy. Having gone thr ur post in 2013 I can see how many pple U hv helped out and how patient U are. Your idea will be highly needed here. Kudos!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ya actually my mom won the lottery not me I just applied for her am in. Sweden
virginofafrica: no you don't get it by any action which will be performed by you. Just pray and wait they will send you a notification through your mail and the link will lead you to dv esc page. Just relax am still waiting doe. I sent my may 5th. Hope you have sent your package ?stay bless
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
ik.swiss:
Ya actually my mom won the lottery not me I just applied for her am in. Sweden
How are U? I was in Sweden throughout last year. I lived in goteburg in gosten. Hope U are fine. All d best!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
virginofafrica: wow ! Rood boy long time since i last see you on this forum. How is state? I believe you are there now

@ virginofafrica: No broz..buh u don't use 2 come on fb again y?

@ komakan: No p..I'm here 4 real.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ya allahu am dreaming about dis visa lottery let my dream come true
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 6:54am On Aug 26, 2013
Rianatb: Ya allahu am dreaming about dis visa lottery let my dream come true

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (264) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.