Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,943 members, 7,824,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426694 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2013
Hello Guys

Pls i have a question. My mom won the lottery and she registered as married with me, he daughter. But now that we won, my dad doesnt wanna go with us. Hope that wont affect us at the interview and does my mom have to go to the interview with a marriage certificate, family pictures or something? Response will be highly appreciated.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2013
they will get back to you soon.
Zeleez:

Is gettin to 12 weeks now my form got to kcc, i sent it endin of may, it got to dia office 2nd of june but i believe my case number is a bit high i wil be expectin my interview endin of october. my case number is above 5000 but below 5500
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2013
how old are you. because if you are above 21 no show for u be that ...
Darhmee: Hello Guys

Pls i have a question. My mom won the lottery and she registered as married with me, he daughter. But now that we won, my dad doesnt wanna go with us. Hope that wont affect us at the interview and does my mom have to go to the interview with a marriage certificate, family pictures or something? Response will be highly appreciated.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2013
XYZZ: how old her you. because if you are above 21 no show for u be that ...

Nah im below.. i just wanted to know if we wont be having a problem at the interview because my dad wont go with us.. and also, if my mom has to go with a marriage cert or something. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2013
Darhmee:

Nah im below.. i just wanted to know if we wont be having a problem at the interview because my dad wont go with us.. and also, if my mom has to go with a marriage cert or something. Thanks

your mum did well to say she is married and include details of your dad otherwise she would have been disqualified. it doesn't matter whether or not your dad wants to go with you, all documents need to be available to support the information on the forms. you will tell them at the time of interview that your dad is not interested and that will not get you in any sort of trouble. Also, i believe you won't have turned 21 by the time your visa is issued.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
okeymen:

your mum did well to say she is married and include details of your dad otherwise she would have been disqualified. it doesn't matter whether or not your dad wants to go with you, all documents need to be available to support the information on the forms. you will tell them at the time of interview that your dad is not interested and that will not get you in any sort of trouble. Also, i believe you won't have turned 21 by the time your visa is issued.

Okay then.. thanks once again.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
obamaobama: countdown to dv2015@ i hate naija and co have ur say
aint giving up on dv 2014
wld also also apply for dv 2015
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
I Hate 9ja:

Padi mi, long time...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
I Hate 9ja:
@ i hate 9ja so u dey 4 9ja i think say u hav travel out anyway second batch of winners will be release in oct.over 140k winners where selected more than half where releas in may.goodluck

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abikyshow: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2013
forumites please I wanna know if i can fly British airways from Nigeria to US without uk transit visa. I need the response urgently
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by webstradamus: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2013
abikyshow: forumites please I wanna know if i can fly British airways from Nigeria to US without uk transit visa. I need the response urgently

Apparently you don't believe me ... or are you just looking for some confirmation/corroboration? You better call BA to put your mind at rest.

abikyshow: Do I need UK transit visa to fly British airways from Nigeria to US? please i need a quick response

No you don't.

[size=4pt]Source: Personal experience[/size]

abikyshow: thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abikyshow: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
webstradamus:

Apparently you don't believe me ... or are you just looking for some confirmation/corroboration? You better call BA to put your mind at rest.

No you don't.

[size=4pt]Source: Personal experience[/size]

I believed you but trying to confirm from few different people. thanks once again for your response
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2013
obamaobama: @ i hate 9ja so u dey 4 9ja i think say u hav travel out anyway second batch of winners will be release in oct.over 140k winners where selected more than half where releas in may.goodluck
where do u people get this info from?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hello house, I graduated from secondary sch in 1999 and I register for NECO in year 2005 in a school and I passed. Will I include the school that I passed the NECO as instution attended in the form I will be sending to KCC or should I write the secondary sch I graduated frm. Pls advice on what to do?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cypriankosiso(m): 12:28am On Sep 04, 2013
plz house, @ d embasy will dey ask u for ur statement of account to knw hw much moni u hav and how u trasact buzines, bcs i no get moni for acct mak i start now dey build my acct. Plz wht do u think?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Cyprian kosiso: plz house, @ d embasy will dey ask u for ur statement of account to knw hw much moni u hav and how u trasact buzines, bcs i no get moni for acct mak i start now dey build my acct. Plz wht do u think?

If you won visa lottery, your financial status does not matter at all and you wont be asked for any financial documents
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 10:00am On Sep 04, 2013
When is the date they are going to release the result for the second batch? Do they say of the 140000 they choose it is 70000 they release in may?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2013
folaonhigh: When is the date they are going to release the result for the second batch? Do they say of the 140000 they choose it is 70000 they release in may?
It should be a FALSE information bcs there is no any back up. To my understanding 125,000 was selected in May. I have never seen where it was written that half of 140000 was selected in May 2013. Im not saying whether or not more will not be selected in October.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by josemaria03(m): 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
okeymen:

me think, it will be better to say he will Join u later than he is not interested...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
josemaria03:

me think, it will be better to say he will Join u later than he is not interested...

Lol.. Thanks though
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Darhmee:

Lol.. Thanks though

Don't worry urself, u will get ur visa. What's ur case number?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by flamesjay(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
will second batch winners come to hold in october? sometimes ago it was started in thier site that more winners may be selected in october and that confirmation number may be kept atleast june 2014. when i revisited the site the above statement was no longer thier. i doubt if more winners will be selected in october. any info contrary to my doubt?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
flamesjay: will second batch winners come to hold in october? sometimes ago it was started in thier site that more winners may be selected in october and that confirmation number may be kept atleast june 2014. when i revisited the site the above statement was no longer thier. i doubt if more winners will be selected in october. any info contrary to my doubt?

Patience is what u need bro.. Few days to october. Just keep calm and recheck ur status next month.
Wish you all the best!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bukiemma(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
flamesjay: will second batch winners come to hold in october? sometimes ago it was started in thier site that more winners may be selected in october and that confirmation number may be kept atleast june 2014. when i revisited the site the above statement was no longer thier. i doubt if more winners will be selected in october. any info contrary to my doubt?

Patience is what u need bro.. Few days to october. Just keep calm and recheck ur status next month.
Wish you all the best!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
obamaobama: @ i hate 9ja so u dey 4 9ja i think say u hav travel out anyway second batch of winners will be release in oct.over 140k winners where selected more than half where releas in may.goodluck
lets see how it goes
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
komakan: It should be a FALSE information bcs there is no any back up. To my understanding 125,000 was selected in May. I have never seen where it was written that half of 140000 was selected in May 2013. Im not saying whether or not more will not be selected in October.
guy over 140k where selected ok check this link http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_6050.html over 15k added last year 10k added

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2013
Pls House,

1,I just want to ask if its ok for a wife of a principal applicant to use her affidavit of Birth @ d interview?

2,Is University Notification of result acceptable @ embassy? Bcus that what I have
at this moment.

Kindly respond. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2013
obamaobama: guy over 140k where selected ok check this link http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_6050.html over 15k added last year 10k added
OK.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Rianatb(f): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
av anyone recieve 2NL
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Zeleez: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
@Rianatb not yet recieved mine but i called kcc yesterday after givin my case no birth date n name, she asked me if i hv recieved 2NL told her no but she instructed me to keep checkin my email on a regular basis frm dat yesterday so lets hv hop it wil land.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
It ll landN u guys should just chill
Zeleez: @Rianatb not yet recieved mine but i called kcc yesterday after givin my case no birth date n name, she asked me if i hv recieved 2NL told her no but she instructed me to keep checkin my email on a regular basis frm dat yesterday so lets hv hop it wil land.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by statesman22(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
komakan:
obama wia & hw did u get dat info?

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.