Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) (2308 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by xynerise: 6:48pm On May 01, 2013
There are somethings ladies do that can piss guys off and decide to take a U-turn in a relationship.

I wish to expose some secrets of guys to enable some girls learn. (Guys make una no vex grin).

Responsible guys love girls that give them tough times. If a guy invites you to his house and you visited him so soon, he will sense your desperation. You need to show some pride and value. Make him beg and even get angry in the process. A lot of people will say you will lose him in the process. Thats not true. A responsible guy will keep striving to get a 'good material'.

Some hungry girls will come to a guy's house for the first time and walk straight to the refrigerator to get something to eat. I invited a girl (when I was single) to my house one day and she went straight to my kitchen and pretended to be a good woman. The day she wanted to go, I ask her to go to the kitchen and take whatever she likes. She was excited and rushed straight to the kitchen and packed almost all my food stuffs. I was surprised but pretended not to care. My point is feel free but have a little respect for yourself. Dont tell the guy your family is hungry with your actions.

My younger sister's fiancee visited me one day and said '' your sister is very nice'' (No bragging). I asked him why the compliment and he said he took her to an eatery and ordered for two plates of food. My sister told the waiter to bring just a plate because a plate is very expensive. They both ate in a plate and got satisfied. She told him assuming they both had a plate each, there would have been left-overs. What do you think?

Don't be too demanding. This is what you should have known by now.

Don't always buzz (flash) his phone. We have airtime of N100, you can talk what you want with it. Simply add him to family and friends plan to reduce call cost grin

Your dressing matters. Don't look too hot. Hot doesnt mean nud.e dressing. You may wear a suit or overall gown and still look hot.

Dont be too classy. A player always go for classy girls.

I wont say be God fearing because that is an option. You know what is good for you. cool.

If you want a responsible husband, heed to these advices but if you want a boyfriend, call it trash. cool

2 Likes

Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by smokeydrinky: 7:10pm On May 01, 2013
antelope!!!! love professor grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On May 01, 2013
Aww..ur sister brain dey ring o! Niooce!
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 01, 2013
cool advice xynerise cool

your sister sounds like a very responsible and humble person smiley
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Nnekacherry: 8:25pm On May 01, 2013
This is nice..
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Smartiegurl(f): 8:39pm On May 01, 2013
Awwww! Xynerise is at it again.......i heard you loud and clear.
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by BeautfulB(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2013
»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► Xynerise, I do all that but maybe to d wrong persons,but dey dnt value it am not d type dat goes after a guys pocket.4real.
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Enegod(m): 9:04pm On May 01, 2013
smokey drinky: antelope!!!! love professor grin grin
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2013
Wow.this is the first time i will get a respectful and unbiased and unsexist advice from the men on nairaland.thanks op,noted.ill take to your advice
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Popowaa: 9:37pm On May 01, 2013
Dont stop been real,when you meet the right man he will cherish you.
Beautful.B:
»̶-̶̶ †̥ånKz-► Xynerise, I do all that but maybe to d wrong persons,but dey dnt value it am not d type dat goes after a guys pocket.4real.
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Nuzo1(m): 9:54pm On May 01, 2013
Surprisingly, poor girls pretend about not being hungry the most. They well know this your tactics.

However, Rich or poor, I don't care if a girl tries to finish up my food. Its a good sign she feels at home.

It becomes a deal breaker when I notice she's doing it just to run down my finance. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by xynerise: 10:32pm On May 01, 2013
smokey drinky: antelope!!!! love professor grin grin
grin
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Aklofs: 10:38pm On May 01, 2013
Trash
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by xynerise: 10:41pm On May 01, 2013
Aklofs: Trash
Thanks for your contribution. cool

Reborn Antelope.
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:57pm On May 01, 2013
U try small.
But that number one won't work with me. Too much of guiding from the lady puts me off!

And d issue of ladies 'flashing' me of commiting an act of 'call-me-backlism', she's a goner. Especially wen we jes met.
As time goes one, i might even allow u to call. I mean wen u try to, i disconnect and call back. Especially wen i knw u aint that bouyant.
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by dowjones(m): 12:23am On May 02, 2013
See ladies, theres is one sure way of leaving the singles league and it is being REAL !
as plain as that sounds its very difficult because women are generally wired to be FAKE and nothing turns men off than fakeness.

Stop forming for the guy you like, this isnt the 80's. Pretending to be a "hard catch" only puts you in the crowd of "nollywood" girls everywhere.

Be a FRIEND to ur boyfriend. Men VALUE women they can relate with. When you roll in the same wavelenght with him, he will rather hang out with u than with his friends.

when you get to his house, EAT AND EAT if you feel like eating. Men find good appetite seductive! Be real always

There is no harm of telling a man you like him. MEN RESPECT WOMEN WHO DO THAT...(i notice only butty and exposed girls do this). Asking a man out will not guaranty a sure relationship but the guy will refer you other guys (i speak from experience)

The list is endless..the koko is.. IGNORE IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE THE OP! Being rude, fake, calculative or hard to get doesnt guaranty love. It only triggers the "player" side of a man!

Pls my sisters..its not mathematics..its not luck! Be real. One love

2 Likes

Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Nobody: 12:26am On May 02, 2013
I opened this thread because I knew it would be meaningful judging by the poster. Normally, i wouldn't if I judged by the topic. I'm happy I wasn't dissappointed. Thanks, antelope xynerise...By the way, your sister is good! smiley smiley
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Nobody: 12:27am On May 02, 2013
dowjones:

See ladies, theres is one sure way of leaving the singles league and it is being REAL !
as plain as that sounds its very difficult because women are generally wired to be FAKE and nothing turns men off than fakeness.

Stop forming for the guy you like, this isnt the 80's. Pretending to be a "hard catch" only puts you in the crowd of "nollywood" girls everywhere.

Be a FRIEND to ur boyfriend. Men VALUE women they can relate with. When you roll in the same wavelenght with him, he will rather hang out with u than with his friends.

when you get to his house, EAT AND EAT if you feel like eating. Men find good appetite seductive! Be real always

There is no harm of telling a man you like him. MEN RESPECT WOMEN WHO DO THAT...(i notice only butty and exposed girls do this). Asking a man out will not guaranty a sure relationship but the guy will refer you other guys (i speak from experience)

The list is endless..the koko is.. IGNORE IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE THE OP! Being rude, fake, calculative or hard to get doesnt guaranty love. It only triggers the "player" side of a man!

You have marked your attendance. Thanks!
You also have a point. smiley smiley
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by xynerise: 1:24am On May 02, 2013
dowjones:

How about making your own contribution with insulting your elder?
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 02, 2013
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by xynerise: 12:12pm On May 02, 2013
sanb:
Unsure about what you’re implying on your point below.....mind shedding more light?
Don't behave obscenely and also avoid obscene gestures like lips licking grin. You can only get his attention to take you to bed when you dress nud.e and not his attention to marry you. No responsible man will take a girl that exposes her body carelessly as wife.

sanb:
Great!!!! The actions of your sister, just shows that she’s not greedy and someone who’ll manage her hubbys finances well….This single act shows that she can manage when things are tight and spend wisely when things are affluent….

she will receive the compliment. Thanks cool
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by xynerise: 12:20pm On May 02, 2013
alutacontinua: I opened this thread because I knew it would be meaningful judging by the poster. Normally, i wouldn't if I judged by the topic. I'm happy I wasn't dissappointed. Thanks, antelope xynerise...By the way, your sister is good! smiley smiley
Thanks
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 02, 2013
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by xynerise: 1:06pm On May 02, 2013
sanb: That still doesn't explain the don't dress hot and classy.....you can dress hot and classy without exposing your body. I'm not one who exposes her body and neither I'm a fan of women who do such....

I never said you should not dress hot. I emphasized on the kind of 'hot' that a girl should not dress. Classy here means limiting your pride. This happens especially among the rich girls. Just because your father is a senator doesnt mean you will visit a guy in a private jet grin. You are giving him a signal. No guy will like to take a rich spoilt brat seriously.
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 02, 2013
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by xynerise: 1:13pm On May 02, 2013
sanb: Better explanation; Now you're talking..... grin cool
cool.

Phew!!
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 02, 2013
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by xynerise: 1:23pm On May 02, 2013
sanb: Hahahahaha Lol; You know you couldn't get away without shedding more light on the topic.......cool grin cool
U suppose know say e don tay wey I finish school na grin
Re: My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice) by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 02, 2013
Hahaha Lol; then maybe it’s time to brush up on yah skills….. shocked grin
xynerise:
U suppose know say e don tay wey I finish school na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Join Hands Flush Out The Spirit Of Shyness In Guys / Biggest Signal That He Would Marry You / How Best To Get Her Eyes On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.