Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (26367 Views)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / A Letter To Single Guys / Man Sues Wife For Being Ugly, Wins Lawsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by unlessgod: 5:51am On Oct 06, 2012
Let's not pretend that men don't find women...but after they have finished playing and want to settle down, they start to look for wifey material. So being the saint that I am and since I am sick of reading "Tips on how to find a man" or "Why you are not married yet?" etc etc, i have decided to help you guys out. What are my credentials? Well, i'm not married, neither am i a rapper or a divorcee, but I would like to consider myself "wifey material". Yes, i said it. Thank you very much. Now, shut up and read.

You must know how to cook! Any man that doesn't know how to cook is a liability. Plain and simple. Some guys don't even know how to boil rice, even if it's noodles, you should be able to feed yourself. It's both for you own good and the good of the marriage.
Know what you want, say what you want and mean what you say. Why does the chic always have to ask, "So where is this going?" Be clear about your purpose and stop playing chics.

Don't be an arrogant jerk. 9 times out of 10, you are probably not God's gift to women, so no need to act like one.

Be ambitious. Complacence and mediocrity are unattractive.

Stop looking for virgins. You have done your fair share of depopulating the earth of virgins, so why do you now want to marry one.

It's okay to still party and go clubbing once in a while but that should not be your weekly tonic. Dem dey grow pass something.
Gender roles exist, I know. I would get rid of them if I could. Don't be that guy who thinks because he is a man he can't lift a finger to help out around the house. Una no dey forbid to change diapers, get up in d night to help with the baby or do dishes. Women are not machines.
Have something in that pangolo you call your head. Be able to carry on an intellectual conversation that doesn't revolve around sex, especially if you just met the girl.

After a certain age, you should not be having roommates, especially if you all have the reputation of being players. It lets us know you are still growing up. You never ready.

www.bestwapcom.com

Hit The SHARE,TWEET and drop your COMMENTS

29 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by ATMC(f): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2012
U dropped it like its hot... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2012
@ u... Im so single maam. I love to meet... Hmm som1 shud b careful of expressing himself here. I fantasize about meeting a ppartner here.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2012
Finally, a man who thinks right.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 06, 2012
Poster I think we share common idea,
Can we come up with something together?
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by k2039: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2012
ATMC: U dropped it like its hot... cheesy

ItsModella: Finally, a man who thinks right.

[size=13pt]Seriously I'm not suprised,what else would you have said
[/size]
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 06, 2012
An op with a brain
Finally wink
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by oladayo042: 8:29am On Oct 06, 2012
Finding a wife is not the problem, but finding a good one. Even if a guy choosed not to do any of what OP listed, he's still gonna find a wife!

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by ITbomb(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2012
Two things are involved .
1. Show soft n gentle confidence. Proof to everybody that u r financially secure. They will come running to you.
2. Never forget the God Factor

3 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by engrtee(f): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wen a guy wan setle down, he w'il setle down.need no tips.we are single because we dont want to b marid yet

22 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Wislet(f): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2012
ITbomb: Two things are involved .
1. Show soft n gentle confidence. Proof to everybody that u r financially secure. They will come running to you.
2. Never forget the God Factor
will you be happy with the one that came 'running' to you? Or the one you hunted?
Men are natural hunters. You cannot be truly satisfied with that one that fell in your lap on sighting your money.
So be real.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Wislet(f): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
blog or no blog... Nice one@ OP.
Especially the No 2.
Some man really think they're God's gift to women.... Always bragging about their 'accomplishments and money'. Some are even here on NL.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]Seriously I'm not suprised,what else would you have said
[/size]

looool...why e dey pain you na? It seems like you're an example of the guys the OP is talking about.
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by k2039: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2012
ItsModella:
looool...why e dey pain you na? It seems like you're an example of the guys the OP is talking about.

Na d food part dey pain me.
Frankly speaking I can only cook rice and indomie.
No be my fault,dem no teach me at home
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by UmericanGirl(f): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2012
k2039:

Na d food part dey pain me.
Frankly speaking I can only cook rice and indomie.
No be my fault,dem no teach me at home

Take the initiative to learn. Watch your mum in the kitchen. Ask to have her teach you.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by k2039: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2012
UmericanGirl:

Take the initiative to learn. Watch your mum in the kitchen. Ask to have her teach you.

[size=13pt] Seriously at what age,staying in the kitchen with my mum to learn sounds absurd to me,the only time I join her in the kitchen is when I want to gossip.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
OP why u no add money? grin
a guy wey get plenty money na husband material nah grin

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
UmericanGirl:

why must a guy learn how to cook?
e no dey our african tradition sad
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by UmericanGirl(f): 7:11pm On Oct 06, 2012
lefulefu:
to feed yourself of course. Not just indomie and rice, but also nothing extravagant.. just find one thing to learn how to prepare. Girls love it.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by k2039: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2012
lefulefu:

[size=13pt]someone is reasoning as I am
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by 190: 1:59am On Oct 07, 2012
Some guys don't even know how to boil rice, even if it's noodles

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by 190: 2:00am On Oct 07, 2012
UmericanGirl: to feed yourself of course. Not just indomie and rice, but also nothing extravagant.. just find one thing to learn how to prepare. Girls love it.

OK i could fry plantain for you embarassed embarassed embarassed

Last time, i tried boiling water, i ended up burning it and couldnt eat it

3 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by ATMC(f): 4:13am On Oct 07, 2012
All ye talking u don't know how to kook, i wont blame u at all but ensure u don't blame ur woman if she's on same side as u so u don't come across as a hypocrite...
Btw a man who savvy cook is not really a biggie for a real woman but then it's a lubricant wink
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2012
Yes, I personally have played around at home and abroad. And yes, my wife WILL have to be a virgin. How else will I enter into a lifetime contract with the thought in the back of my mind that I'm with a woman who some other guys may have manhandled and dumped? I may be selfish and all, but I have a right to my preference. Honestly, there are some weddings I attend and sincerely feel sorry for the guy, either because I know his bride too intimately, or I know the brides sexual history with other guys who got fed up and in many cases just dumped her. Only for someone else to make her his trophy. Selfish consideration, yes. But I no fit marry anyone from second hand and above. Dats my own thinking o. Period.

13 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Mynd44: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2012
ATMC: All ye talking u don't know how to kook, i wont blame u at all but ensure u don't blame ur woman if she's on same side as u so u don't come across as a hypocrite...
Btw a man who savvy cook is not really a biggie for a real woman but then it's a lubricant wink
I take it you can't cook then
Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by k2039: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2012
ziqqz: Yes, I personally have played around at home and abroad. And yes, my wife WILL have to be a virgin. How else will I enter into a lifetime contract with the thought in the back of my mind that I'm with a woman who some other guys may have manhandled and dumped? I may be selfish and all, but I have a right to my preference. Honestly, there are some weddings I attend and sincerely feel sorry for the guy, either because I know his bride too intimately, or I know the brides sexual history with other guys who got fed up and in many cases just dumped her. Only for someone else to make her his trophy. Selfish consideration, yes. But I no fit marry anyone from second hand and above. Dats my own thinking o. Period.

What's the relevance of this post to this thread
Another hypocrite on the loose,you are not a virgin and you want a virgin(anyway I am not suprised;I used to think like this when I was small,so poster grow up).

14 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2012
k2039:

Another hypocrite on the loose,you are not a virgin and you want a virgin(anyway I am not suprised;I used to think like this when I was small,so poster grow up).

Lmfao... When you were small huh? So now that you're BIG you'll marry an ex-ashewo claiming to be born again because it's about time to get married? Just like you are entitled to call me hypocrite, I am also entitled to my own choice of wifey. Has anyone called you hypocrite over all these years when you chose fresh food over rotten food Designer clothes over okirika?? Blackberry handset over nokia 3310? My man, instead of jamming ur head on the wall to call me hypocrite, respect another man's choice as you would like yours respected.

15 Likes

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2012
k2039:

Oh oh oh... Now that I managed to see your dress code from that your photo you put up, I am not surprised by your reasoning that led you to call me a hypocrite. Had I seen it prior, I might have imagined it's just another hungry Lagos wanna-be-relevant who I need not even respond to. Lol what a nut sack!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by jayjagz: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2012
unlessgod: Let's not pretend that men don't find women...but after they have finished playing and want to settle down, they start to look for wifey material. So being the saint that I am and since I am sick of reading "Tips on how to find a man" or "Why you are not married yet?" etc etc, i have decided to help you guys out. What are my credentials? Well, i'm not married, neither am i a rapper or a divorcee, but I would like to consider myself "wifey material". Yes, i said it. Thank you very much. Now, shut up and read.

You must know how to cook! Any man that doesn't know how to cook is a liability. Plain and simple. Some guys don't even know how to boil rice, even if it's noodles, you should be able to feed yourself. It's both for you own good and the good of the marriage.
Know what you want, say what you want and mean what you say. Why does the chic always have to ask, "So where is this going?" Be clear about your purpose and stop playing chics.
Don't be an arrogant jerk. 9 times out of 10, you are probably not God's gift to women, so no need to act like one.
Stop looking for virgins. You have done your fair share of depopulating the earth of virgins, so why do you now want to marry one.
It's okay to still party and go clubbing once in a while but that should not be your weekly tonic. Dem dey grow pass something.
Gender roles exist, I know. I would get rid of them if I could. Don't be that guy who thinks because he is a man he can't lift a finger to help out around the house. Una no dey forbid to change diapers, get up in d night to help with the baby or do dishes. Women are not machines.
Have something in that pangolo you call your head. Be able to carry on an intellectual conversation that doesn't revolve around sex, especially if you just met the girl.
After a certain age, you should not be having roommates, especially if you all have the reputation of being players. It lets us know you are still growing up. You never ready.get more@ www.bestwapcom.com

It would have being more appreciate if it is free of abusive words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys by jayjagz: 8:16am On Oct 07, 2012
unlessgod: Let's not pretend that men don't find women...but after they have finished playing and want to settle down, they start to look for wifey material. So being the saint that I am and since I am sick of reading "Tips on how to find a man" or "Why you are not married yet?" etc etc, i have decided to help you guys out. What are my credentials? Well, i'm not married, neither am i a rapper or a divorcee, but I would like to consider myself "wifey material". Yes, i said it. Thank you very much. Now, shut up and read.

After a certain age, you should not be having roommates, especially if you all have the reputation of being players. It lets us know you are still growing up. You never ready.get more@ www.bestwapcom.com

It would have being more appreciate if it is free of abusive words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Annoying Things Women Do / Foreigner Infects Girls With HIV In Lagos Deliberately / Afrocandy Shades Lady Who Called Her 'Ugly' (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.