Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

The Things That Turn Girls On - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Things That Turn Girls On (36258 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 5 Amazing Things That Turn Girls ON Instantly, #1 Is A Secret To Know. / Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by vicese(m): 11:41am On May 03, 2013
truelove.com:
The number one thing that turn girls on is MONEY. If you have money, girls will follow you like house fly.

Even if you are wooorrrrr wooooorrr............. They will still stick around.... But i believe your point.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by jmoore(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2013
Money is the remote control that turns them on wink

1 Like

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by manee2(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2013
no lemme vex oh.. Wotz 2dayz date sef?
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 11:47am On May 03, 2013
akom0908: I think am becoming angry with all this writeups about things that turn women on,they are all nonsense,get money if women don't run after you call me bastard.don't possess anytin but possess money women will CHASE you about
God bless u,didnt even go thru d remaining of ops post wen MONEY isnt no 1
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by obi123: 11:48am On May 03, 2013
i personally think that a guy that can fix things like DIY is a big turn on
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by dyabman(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2013
I can't cook to be honest, and I'm not proud of it and the rest of the list or good attributes of turn ons can be adopted, but kitchen its no go area for me.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by dammytex: 11:50am On May 03, 2013
So,

going through your list, how come I don't have 72.5 girlfriends.

Everything here looks very achievable by a lot of people and still our ladies complain...
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 11:50am On May 03, 2013
99 and 1/2 % of them is money. Ko si surulere mo, olorunsogo l'owa.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by larayat(f): 11:54am On May 03, 2013
Srzly....its nt abt money!guys pls get it!der r tins dah turn ladies on....nt realy money!except lazy gals or ladies!

1 Like

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by blesszzy(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2013
i cant fit laugh....Is this list for girls of today or girls of those days....No money and all this things will work.., i pray ooooo, FOR THOSE THINGS TO COME INTO PLAY.,. EGO MUST BE INVOLVED.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by devour129: 12:02pm On May 03, 2013
leboss6: The only thing that turns girls on is Money.......every other thing is secondary
why do some guys always have this perception about all women ? It's so not tru! The only truth here is some guys are shallow and they attract material girls. Proper chicks most times don't get a second look because they are not flashy enough but they don't care.guys when dating a girl,try check her background and if it doesn't match her lifestyle RUN !

1 Like

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Demainman1: 12:05pm On May 03, 2013
[size=24pt]Diaspora guys[/size] dey turn naija babes on too. Even when the guys don't have money. Example all the Nollywood babes are in relationship/marriage with abroad guys grin
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by LesbianBoy(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2013
larayat: Srzly....its nt abt money!guys pls get it!der r tins dah turn ladies on....nt realy money!except lazy gals or ladies!
You say not really money? So pls tell us what are those things that turn on ladies
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 03, 2013
Look like this

1 Like

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Youngpo413: 12:06pm On May 03, 2013
truelove.com:
The number one thing that turn girls on is MONEY. If you have money, girls will follow you like house fly.

Even if you dey smell like dead rat and your teeth black like charcoal,they wont care,provided there is money.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2013
Put me in a house like this...

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 03, 2013
Have lots and lots of this....

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by ZACHIE: 12:11pm On May 03, 2013
Roki rocks
and the day the money ceases or the house gets tsunami-ed away, off you go`
pronto. that is the proper woman, as we know them
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by isaco(m): 12:15pm On May 03, 2013
If u say money! Guys, u r right. One thin he has not added is natural feelins! Some girls fall for man naturally, ask them y dey lov u? Dey don't kno.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Tbase2: 12:22pm On May 03, 2013
from the words of crixus to arshur "what his this sh#t ;Dfrom the words of crixus to arshur "what his this sh#t
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Localtrouble: 12:24pm On May 03, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

grin Material girls can be turned on by money!
Have you met girls that you can't please with money

He sure hasn't..besides guys don't respect girls that are not money-minded..you see them working like jack-azzes just to please some shallow minded girl but the simpliest things they are supposed to do for a girl who isn't demanding, they would not. Like the Old saying goes.."If he's not spending it on you, he's definitely spending it elsewhere!'
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 03, 2013
Smell like this....

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by EzePromoe: 12:28pm On May 03, 2013
Are we talking about turn on or turn up here
Seriously some people gbagaun dey make my screen dey bleed undecided
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Orikinla(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2013
THERE IS ONLY ONE THING THAT TURNS LADIES ON, YOUR MONEY POWER IN CASH AND KIND.
ANYTHING ELSE IS A FAIRY TALE.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 03, 2013
Drive something like this....

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 03, 2013
And treat me like this...

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 03, 2013
Thats it, no rocket science. We will not even need for...epl...ay. I will get w..e..t whenever I see you. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 03, 2013
carr96: Goodluck with that bro grin

Hahahahahaha whoever u r, u should go into comedy.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 03, 2013
@op moni covers it all! grin
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by topmostg: 12:54pm On May 03, 2013
Lmao @10.
I don suffer!! Me got wide gap tooth ...
Is it a turn on?
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by larayat(f): 12:55pm On May 03, 2013
LesbianBoy:
You say not really money? So pls tell us what are those things that turn on ladies
well diff strokes 4 diff folks...personality turns moi on!
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by UgooJosh: 12:59pm On May 03, 2013
Good Money can compensate for half of that list!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.