Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

The Things That Turn Girls On - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Things That Turn Girls On (36259 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / 5 Amazing Things That Turn Girls ON Instantly, #1 Is A Secret To Know. / Facebook Have Turn Girls Into Useless Human Being. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 03, 2013
What can beat money in this game of dating women?
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by moneyhungry(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2013
As a fine boy, girls will never be scarce.
the only problem is that without money, you cant always get d ones you like n most times the ones who like you are not the ones you want to be with.
most of d guys exaggerating about money are either ugly or local.
#speaking from experience#

1 Like

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by mekaboy(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2013
money-hungry :
As a fine boy, girls will never be scarce.
the only problem is that without money, you cant always get d ones you like n most times the ones who like you are not the ones you want to be with.
most of d guys exaggerating about money are either ugly or local.
#speaking from experience#

If you are such a fine boy why are you broke then? Why don't girls pick u up while your waiting for a taxi, take you to a boutique, buy you clothes , pay for an apartment for you, and furnish your bank account.

Has it ever occurred to you that there are fine boys who have money as well?

1 Like

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by LesbianBoy(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2013
mekaboy: Bla Bla Bla!

Money is the root of all evil, premarital sex is evil, if you want it money will get it for you. People will say is not all girls that are turned on by money. But you forget that 99.99% of the things on that list cost money.

She wants you to live alone without room mate, is housing free? She wants you to cook for her in your kitchen, I assume its with gas and not firewood. The house with kitchen cost money.

She wants you to have white teeth, have you asked how much it cost to bleach your teeth at the dentist?

They love the smell of Nice perfume, which cost from 15k up.

They want you to be well mannered and protective at the same time. You go to a club and a guy drunk taps her ass, she will want you to break his head with bottle at the same time well mannered.

All these fantasies are why relationships and marriages don't last. When the guy has to spend a lot to live up to her standards. What happens when he looses his job and his teeth returns to normal colour? Or can't afford a room with separate kitchen?

When he can't afford the perfume u liked? When he has to go to market buy ingredients to make ncha nkota (locally made soap).

What if he meets another girl more pretty than you are and cares less about all these things, he will leave you for her .

Ladies incase you don't know, the most important thing a man wants in a relationship is peace. If he has to meet all these standards to make you happy, then he just wants you for a while. When its time for marriage, he will look for someone who will be happy with his teeth even if its green. And please stop watching too much romantic movies, if all these turn ons u see in movie are real why do the actors and actresses still divorce?

If you say its not all about money then, go for the brick layers, some of them have 12 packs with so much muscle.
Lol at the highlighted part! Don't mind NIGERIAN GIRLS they just love talking without action! They claim its not about money yet they won't date bricklayers, road-side recharge card sellers, ice cream sellers or truck pushers etc whereas these people have 'six packs', muscles and personality(at least the ones i have seen). Mschteww
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by bakynes(m): 4:38pm On May 03, 2013
To get most of the things the OP mentioned you have to have money so is still all about money.Girls who say is nt all girls that go for money bt u want d guy to take u out is dat nt money abi if u broke no b money e go give you.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Aklofs: 4:53pm On May 03, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

grin Material girls can be turned on by money!
Have you met girls that you can't please with money

Cra"p!!!.
Try ya wife with Sambo make we see.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by mkoabiola: 5:05pm On May 03, 2013
nwgoziri: if only u wil b honest 2urself,u sld knw dat 99% r afta it.ok remain poor nd see
I stil stand on my point.
It is not all gals dat is after ur money.
I av once dated a gal whom I nva spent a kobo on,she said she is not afta my cash bt she lov d way I satisfy her on bed(nva a dull moment).even if I gv her money,she wil not collect and nva double date.dey ar beta gals and I knw wat am saying.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 03, 2013
very TRUE
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by vandarsar(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2013
Most of the points here looks to western. 9aija girls no go chop all this. Just be rich and you will easily find your way to the heart of most 9aija girls

Ijele-igbo:
{Guys, this are my findings, It's real so learn}

#12 The Way To Her Heart Is The Kitchen:
If you have skills in the kitchen then show them off.
Ladies love being treated to dinner especially when
it is cooked by you.

#11 Life Goals:
On dates, questions like where do you work? what
do you plan to do with your life? etc come up often.
Women love it when men have their life on track!

#10 Teeth Teeth Teeth!:
Alright guys, hopefully you didn't have to figure
this out through us. Sparkle whites are a major
turn on for girls. So please, if you are missing a
tooth or have horrible
yellow teeth then we suggest making an
appointment to your local dentist ASAP!

#9 Learn a Few Dance Moves:
If there is one thing time has taught us is that
women love to dance. Take some Salsa or some
local dance classes or private dance lessons and
impress your date.

#8 Living On Your Own:
Although it is nice to have a roommate while you're
single, we advise against it. Ladies love to be able
to come home to an empty house knowing it is just
the two of you.

#7 Time To Hit The Gym:
Although Women don't like to admit it they are just
as shallow as Men. A guy with abs and biceps to
match is a huge turn on for the ladies.

#6 Speaking Eloquently Is a Must:
Ladies want to walk around town with someone
who can hold a conversation without sounding like
a fool. So make
brush up on those SAT words you once knew.

#5 Well Dressed Men Look Good:
Put some effort into your look.Remember you are
there to compliment her so put in some work guys!

#4 Cologne is Your New Best Friend:
We all love girls who seem to always smell good!
Believe us guys, girls feel the same way. Make sure
to wear something they find irresistible.

#3 Defend/Protect Your Date:
Women love men who can take care of them if
need be. For example, defending your dates honor
might seem old school and troublesome but they
love it!

#2 Be Friendly with Children:
What's hotter than a guy who is good with
children! Remember guys, girls think long term
and nothings says turn on like a guy she can see as
the father of her children.

#1 Being Polite:
Manners go a long way and even longer when
trying to impress the ladies. Amaze your date by
making sure to say simple words like please and
thank you.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 03, 2013
Lubbish grin
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by creativemusic: 5:40pm On May 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by stargalameena: 5:48pm On May 03, 2013
D writer 4got to add dis.gals r turned on by a guy who cn sing or who got talents nd dosnt hide it*wink*
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by missjane: 5:49pm On May 03, 2013
truelove.com:
The number one thing that turn girls on is MONEY. If you have money, girls will follow you like house fly.
I can't believe this got 87likes? Well for ur info thr are some educated civilized working class ladies out there, so if u believe money is number one, keep ur teeth rotten for d ones who wud kiss it for d money..

1 Like

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 03, 2013
mko abiola:
I stil stand on my point.
It is not all gals dat is after ur money.
I av once dated a gal whom I nva spent a kobo on,she said she is not afta my cash bt she lov d way I satisfy her on bed(nva a dull moment).even if I gv her money,she wil not collect and nva double date.dey ar beta gals and I knw wat am saying.

That girl might hav been ugly...As far as naija is concerned. The guy must spend. Yankee or jand, you could be broke and u can still hav loads of girlfriends.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 03, 2013
See their mouths like 'money money money' I'm very sure like 99.9% of you saying 'money' are broke civil servants (no offence, at least its an honest job), but seriously its NOT always about the money.

For example, I don't particularly care if a guy is rich or not, my own is have a job, have good hygiene, have a sense of humour, be great in bed, be a jealous lover and have sensible future prospects and I'm totally fine with you. Its usually the guys who feel 'oh cause she's hot and has a good job I gotta have money first' erm hell no! Come closer and find out for yourself, please stop assuming. Thank you. *whew* #catwalks away#.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by FlynnRyder(m): 8:34pm On May 03, 2013
All these without money is absolute nonsense
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Godson201333(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2013
Have ride and money...
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Donlexino(m): 9:37pm On May 03, 2013

Money is the root of all evil, premarital sex is evil, if you want it money will get it for you. People will say is not all girls that are turned on by money. But you forget that 99.99% of the things on that list cost money.

She wants you to live alone without room mate, is housing free? She wants you to cook for her in your kitchen, I assume its with gas and not firewood. The house with kitchen cost money.

She wants you to have white teeth, have you asked how much it cost to bleach your teeth at the dentist?

They want you to be well mannered and protective at the same time. You go to a club and a guy drunk taps her ass, she will want you to break his head with bottle at the same time well mannered.

All these fantasies are why relationships and marriages don't last. When the guy has to spend a lot to live up to her standards. What happens when he looses his job and his teeth returns to normal colour? Or can't afford a room with separate kitchen?

When he can't afford the perfume u liked? When he has to go to market buy ingredients to make ncha nkota (locally made soap).

What if he meets another girl more pretty than you are and cares less about all these things, he will leave you for her .

Ladies incase you don't know, the most important thing a man wants in a relationship is peace. If he has to meet all these standards to make you happy, then he just wants you for a while. When its time for marriage, he will look for someone who will be happy with his teeth even if its green. And please stop watching too much romantic movies, if all these turn ons u see in movie are real why do the actors and actresses still divorce?

If you say its not all about money then, go for the brick layers, some of them have 12 packs with so much muscle.
you have spoken my mind broda
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Donlexino(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2013

you are really the true son of ur father.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by badmrkt(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2013
You got the benjamins and all these qualities fall in automatically. You got money you got good breath, sparkling teeth, good kitchen, good physique. Abi na water you want use buy all these things?
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Donlexino(m): 10:02pm On May 03, 2013
Amaaskia: See their mouths like 'money money money' I'm very sure like 99.9% of you saying 'money' are broke civil servants (no offence, at least its an honest job), but seriously its NOT always about the money.

For example, I don't particularly care if a guy is rich or not, my own is have a job, have good hygiene, have a sense of humour, be great in bed, be a jealous lover and have sensible future prospects and I'm totally fine with you. Its usually the guys who feel 'oh cause she's hot and has a good job I gotta have money first' erm hell no! Come closer and find out for yourself, please stop assuming. Thank you. *whew* #catwalks away#.
pretty gal,i gt doz qualities u knw! Do u mind hooking me up?
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by larayat(f): 10:18pm On May 03, 2013
LesbianBoy:
A question for you...........Can you marry a guy that sells purewater for a living in 'Hold-ups' if he has 'personality' Pls say the truth remember God is watching you in his plasma Tv lipsrsealed
y nt?a pure water seller. Gats blood flowing in hez veins nt water!
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by ikekings(m): 10:29pm On May 03, 2013
larayat: y nt?a pure water seller. Gats blood flowing in hez veins nt water!
Baby! Will you marry me? wink wink wink
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 03, 2013
Donlexino: pretty gal,i gt doz qualities u knw! Do u mind hooking me up?

Hooking you up? LoL #:-/ anyway, I'm TAKEN! Sorry, I already have a bf I love and adore..
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by spikesC(m): 10:44pm On May 03, 2013
Amaaskia:

Hooking you up? LoL #:-/ anyway, I'm TAKEN! Sorry, I already have a bf I love and adore..
Chai, see front wheel. Fully padded shocked

Sweety, whats ur password wink
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by supereasy(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2013
fubbyy: crap!crap!crap

All these are what I have to pass through before getting a girl? So ridiculous

I wonder why things I read online is different from what happens in real life, I possess 4,5,6,7,10 but don't use them as a point in getting women, what gives me women is my mentality of "there are many fishes in the river"

I talk to you, you misbehave I start talking to the next girl in your presents, she misbehave I talk to another 1

Guy we don't need all these to get a girl
Gbam I support u jare, Same here
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by mekaboy(m): 11:08pm On May 03, 2013
Amaaskia: See their mouths like 'money money money' I'm very sure like 99.9% of you saying 'money' are broke civil servants (no offence, at least its an honest job), but seriously its NOT always about the money.

Post your pic make we see. Seeing is believing anybody can be hot for mouth.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 03, 2013
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 03, 2013
87 likes and even more. Dated but the good, the bad and the ugly. The church girl, the runs girl, the ashy. Aint nuffin more attractive to a lady than money and the convenience it brings. Picking her up in ur car, taking her out to a classy place, buying her gifts all equate to one thing. The rest is all talk. Those ones are for people without money. I mean, aint no oil worker in chevron or shell luking for women. Women look for them. Yes, many women. The church girl, the runs girl and the ashy. They all want a part of the goody bag. When interacting with women don't listen to what they say. Look at how they act. Women act alike.
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 03, 2013
Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by Aklofs: 12:11am On May 04, 2013
cry
Baby do u like Dubai,shawama,full chicken,ice cream,shoprite,fixed account,London trip every weekend?
OR
bread & beans @ iy a dapo canteen @ ijora badiya,bathroom slipper as ur best car,a wrapper,all back pig weaving?
Tell me which 1 u want nd i'll knw wu u're

1 Like

Re: The Things That Turn Girls On by paroh137(m): 12:37am On May 04, 2013
ikechukz: OP with regards to #9, I can move my waist more than the average girl,Is it a turn on.
Yh it is. For those ur gay friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Silhouette Challenge And The Unnecessary Hype / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.