Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,760 members, 7,831,446 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55480 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 1:17am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol if we were not as nice as we are am sure you lot would not be in Ghana ryt now, would be murdered etc. Yes we have our arguments etc but how many times have you heard of violence or killings of Nigerians there. But hey its simple, dnt like Ghana and Ghanaians you are free to leave. Nobody is forcing anyone to go there. Quite frankly if i despise a country and its ppl i would rather stay in my country, struggle and have peace of mind then be in a country that i hate and despise or be with people i feel hate and despise me. But that is just me anyways.

See, the Nigerians there are just there to make money. They saw a market that needed supply and ventured there like any good business man would. Don't flatter yourself and get deluded that we are there to stay.

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:18am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Yeah girl, thats it right there. Ghana is our model country in Africa. Decent hard working Gorgeous too! Dont bleach!

all I can do is laugh!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:18am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: Douche-bag! Who even take Ghana serious?!

Everyone else except Nigerians luckily no one takes them seriously either they just have big mouth. cool

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 1:20am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Lol if we were not as nice as we are am sure you lot would not be in Ghana ryt now, would be murdered etc. Yes we have our arguments etc but how many times have you heard of violence or killings of Nigerians there. But hey its simple, dnt like Ghana and Ghanaians you are free to leave. Nobody is forcing anyone to go there. Quite frankly if i despise a country and its ppl i would rather stay in my country, struggle and have peace of mind then be in a country that i hate and despise or be with people i feel hate and despise me. But that is just me anyways.
100+, so nigerians you despise us get the hell out of SA.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:21am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

remember your psycho serial killers that preyed on kids:

1)Moses sithole
2)Stewart wilken
3)Daisy del melker
4)Jimmy maketta
5)Sipho thwala
6)Gert van rooyen
7)David randitsheni
coolCedric maake
9)Elias xitavhudzi

So pls kindly don't talk about nigeria and killings!

Thank God they are all counted and safely behind bars while Nigerian serial killers are faceless and nameless and still at it. 60 headless bodies washing up a river not even one person arrested let alone named. Who is living in hell now? tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:22am On May 03, 2013
Itsmodella has landed cool
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:22am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

Do you read?
Don't blame him. He can't read as he's suffering from dyslexia.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:24am On May 03, 2013
druid06: sweetcheecks:
After you mor0n or are you done fvcking yourself?Good now shush to you stinking hole! embarassed

Hehe! It seems I hit a nerve there. BTW, I don't know what that poor Nigerian dude is doing with a hoe like you when there're plenty of fish in the sea to choose from in Nigeria. South-African girls are but-t ugly. I suspect the poor sucker is with you because he just needs to get laid once in a while.

(Modify) (Q

And you are bothered becouse? undecided
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:24am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Yeah girl, thats it right there. Ghana is our model country in Africa. Decent hard working. Gorgeous too! Dont bleach!
Thanks darling, South africa is such a beautiful country, beautiful women i especially enjoyed capetown(Long street, camps bay etc)

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:26am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Thank God they are all counted and safely behind bars while Nigerian serial killers are faceless and nameless and still at it. 60 headless bodies washing up a river not even one person arrested let alone named. Who is living in hell now? tongue

get ur facts ryt miss? Headless bodies? Where? When? U must be mis-informed grin....so nigerian serial killers are faceless and nameless as u claim, then you've got no point here sis! If u can't come up with a name and face den dey don't exist grin tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by contactlenz: 1:26am On May 03, 2013
Damn, Bread and yam on ma mind. grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:27am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Yeah girl, thats it right there. Ghana is our model country in Africa. Decent hard working. Gorgeous too! Dont bleach!
Don't bleach she told you! While South Africans hide to bleach. Lol... Ghanaians being manipulated by South Africans because they are underdogs and accepted by them with equanimity. grin grin grin grin. It is like don't-ask-don't-tell thing.

Please, Ghanaians jump into pit for SA. M-o-r-o-n-s!

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 1:27am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

And you are bothered becouse? undecided

Do I sound like someone that gives a flying fu-ck?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 1:27am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

FYI: the stories about south african psycho serials killers aired on crime and investigation network and discovery ID. Now are those Nigerian tv stations huh? undecided
Nigerians don't give a fvck bout S.A
precisely ma point!!! None of your stories dont even make it to, natgeo, discovery channel, history channel. Actually who takes you crusly? Been watching inside african on cnn every nigerian they profile is in a foreign land, even you pipo are running from your country. Sadass country.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:28am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

You seem to hav forgotten when Ghanians went migrating to Nigeria enmass to work below average jobs like shoe shinning and bonze selling. We Nigerians go to Ghana to develope the country by opening small and large businesses thereby creating jobs for unemployed youth you ungrateful basta-rd.

You cannot be that stupid as to go to create jobs for Ghanian youth live your millions jobless and hungry. Even the dumbest iddiot can see a made up story. Why dont you take your jobs back to employ your own charity begins at home. Instead of going into history when Ghana was! Mschweeeeewww

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:28am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

all I can do is laugh!! grin grin grin grin grin
Dnt hate babe tongue are u also in Ghana?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 1:29am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You cannot be that stupid as to go to create jobs for Ghanian youth live your millions jobless and hungry. Even the dumbest iddiot can see a made up story. Why dont you take your jobs back to employ your own charity begins at home. Instead of going into history when Ghana was! Mschweeeeewww

Who told you the millions in my country are hungry and jobless? Have you seen how abled bodied Nigerians are? Where do you savages gets your facts from? I wonder....
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:29am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

nah b, left last week smiley
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:29am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: precisely ma point!!! None of your stories dont even make it to, natgeo, discovery channel, history channel. Actually who takes you crusly? Been watching inside african on cnn every nigerian they profile is in a foreign land, even you pipo are running from your country. Sadass country.
Look at who is saying this sh*t. As if Ghanaians are not roaming many countries around the world like mad dogs! Nonsense!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:31am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

nah b, left last week smiley
Why didnt you come and say hi angry smiley
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:31am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I heard Ghanaians are as good as shoe-shiners in Nigeria.
did I really miss this thread?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:32am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Thank you. I had a nice time when i went to South Africa esp for world cup your support was wonderful smiley

Ghanians were here way before we even knew Nigeria except it was a military coup after another. Ghanians where teachers, doctors in SA. We still and will always respect Ghana. They are the real Giant of Africa

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by 360command: 1:32am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

60 headless bodies washing up a river!!! I really do respect you but I can see your IQ is that of a GOAT. I think you are mistaken Nigeria for Mexico. I have not seen or heard about 60 headless bodies washing up a river in Nigeria but I have seen and heard that it happens in mexico.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 1:32am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: Don't bleach she told you! While South Africans hide to bleach. Lol... Ghanaians being manipulated by South Africans because they are underdogs and accepted by them with equanimity. grin grin grin grin. It is like don't-ask-don't-tell thing.

Please, Ghanaians jump into pit for SA. M-o-r-o-n-s!

A South-African actress once went through cosmetic surgery to change the colour of her skin to white.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 1:33am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: Look at who is saying this sh*t. As if Ghanaians are not roaming many countries around the world like mad dogs! Nonsense!
tell which country in africa you dont hate??
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 1:33am On May 03, 2013
360command: 60 headless bodies washing up a river!!! I really do respect you but I can see your IQ is low. I think you are mistaken Nigeria for Mexico. I have not seen or heard about 60 headless bodies washing up a river but I have seen and heard that it happens in mexico.

That sweetcheecks is delusional.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:33am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Ghanians were here way before we even knew Nigeria except it was a military coup after another. Ghanians where teachers, doctors in SA. We still and will always respect Ghana. They are the real Giant of Africa
thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 1:33am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

A South-African actress once went through cosmetic surgery to change the colour of her skin to white.
so
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:33am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: Sadass country.

a country over thrown by whites,......

If whites weren't in S.A....hmm I wonder where S.A would be grin

A typical "black" south african is quite lazy and care-free (no offense) grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:34am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

There is nothing as disturbing as your condition. So Ghana is now the giant of Africa to you. It is clear your situation is irredeemable.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:35am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

Ghanaians, too nice? That's the highest hyperbole of all time. Don't be deceived, all the Ghanaians I knew at that time where either hawking bonze or shoe shining. We had to send your guys packing, you were becoming a nuisance to the society.

You bloody hypocrites! Nigerians are becoming a nuesance in our society and you scream murder when people do want them. Sies spits!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (52) (Reply)

Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Prince Arthur Eze In Anambra (Pictures) / Atiku, Buhari Arrive At Venue For Signing Of Second Peace Accord (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.