Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,331 members, 7,853,500 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55624 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:13am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: what if those robbers where nigerians hired by nigerians?? where were members of vip protection unit?? He is an important person, somethng is up here?
Speculation is the mother of all South Africans! What if Boko Haram was planted by South Africans to cause trouble in Nigeria? Fool!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:13am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: Speculation is the mother of all South Africans! What if Boko Haram was planted by South Africans to cause trouble in Nigeria? Fool!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:14am On May 03, 2013
You lot need to stop disrespecting the great Kwame Nkrumah on this thread... That's the father of African independence and arguably the greatest African ever...

Let's stick to the topic! undecided

5 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:14am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

That's where you were wrong. Before there was indication of crude oil, we were doing very fine with the production and exportation of cocoa and other farm produce. Oil was just the icing on the cake. We still generate revenue from other sectors which I am not going to elaborate because you're bloody fool.

@ Kg, kwAaaaaaaaaaaaa kwaaaaaa kwaaaa grin grin grin grin Mara bathu ba bazitlayela ooh kwaaaa he does not know what to say!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by 360command: 2:14am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: Nkrumah is only history to Ghanaians and I don't give a f**k who the sh*t called Nkrumah is. F**k him and f**k you too!

take it easy brother, the way we have Nkrumah of Ghana is the same way we have our very own Nnamdi Azikiwe (zik of africa) as well as South africans very own Mandela(man for africa), we also have guys like Thomas Sankara of burkina faso. Please respect those leaders of africa and do not talk in a negative way about them. They liberated africa which we are all enjoying today. Please have respect for them.

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 2:15am On May 03, 2013
shymexx:

What if? Isn't South Africa the most crime-ridden country on the planet? undecided

I doubt they're Nigerians, anyway...
though we can engage here, but now i see you have same brain as them!! what IF?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:15am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Tell it your nigerian brothers roaming the streets in Hilbrow and doing nothung. I forget hardwork to Nigerians is kidnapping, selling drugs, ritual money killings. You people are crazy! No offence!

were crazy and we love it grin

C'mon you love us, admit it!! Even ghanaians love us! grin....
U use our slangs all dah time!

U love us, u knw it hun grin

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:16am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: Nkrumah is only history to Ghanaians and I don't give a f**k who the sh*t called Nkrumah is. F**k him and f**k you too!

He is the man who paved the way for our independence and urs indirectly too but its ok. Its because of all this Ecowas shit dats why we are dealing with all this bs.

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by onitshaigbo(m): 2:16am On May 03, 2013
From the sheer animalistic violence of South Africans, I conclude that there needs to be apartheid again in SA: put all those psychotic South Africans (blacks and whites, drive the Asians out) in townships and let other Africans enjoy and settle the country. Since Nigeria accounts for 25% of black population world wide, we get one quarter of it, and call it, New Nigeria or something.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:16am On May 03, 2013
ItsModella:
have you ever heard of Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Aliko Dangote, Wale Adenuga, Chimamanda Adichie? come o, this guy get selective knowledge ni? nonsense!!

Hey we are talking about giants here that will be in international history books not your lot! undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:17am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Hey we are talking about giants here that will be in international history books not your lot! undecided
Those guys will/are also in international history books undecided
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:17am On May 03, 2013
360command: take it easy brother, the way we have Nkrumah of Ghana is the same way we have our very own Nnamdi Azikiwe (zik of africa) as well as South africans very own Mandela(man for africa), we also have guys like Thomas Sankara of burkina faso. Please respect those leaders of africa and do not talk in a negative way about them. They liberated africa which we are all enjoying today. Please have respect for them.
Should I respect theirs while they degrade mine? Please, steer clear off my comments!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:18am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Hey we are talking about giants here the will be in international history books not your lot! undecided
mehn, is this chick serious? I didn't know I was actually communicating with ignorant folks...Chineke Nna!!

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:18am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: though we can engage here, but now i see you have same brain as them!! what IF?

Are you high on dry fufu and wanche? grin

South Africa is the most crime-ridden country on the planet(with SAns committing 99.999999% of all the crimes), yet you want to blame Nigerians for this savagely attack...

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:19am On May 03, 2013
CFCfan:
Those guys will/are also in international history books undecided
Like for real. That statement is a very ignorant one to make. She should be happy she didn't say that outside NL.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:19am On May 03, 2013
onitshaigbo: From the sheer animalistic violence of South Africans, I conclude that there needs to be apartheid again in SA: put all those psychotic South Africans (blacks and whites, drive the Asians out) in townships and let other Africans enjoy and settle the country. Since Nigeria accounts for 25% of black population world wide, we get one quarter of it, and call it, New Nigeria or something.

Word! - I endorse this message!!! grin

Nigeria needs to colonise the rest of Africa!! cool

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:19am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

Ah! So you this bloody hypocrite come to Nigeria for work. I thought you had it all in South-Africa where the breeze never stop blowing and where you could pick gold on the floor. All those unclad shoeless able bodied men/women that come running after you are immigrants from Chad and Niger.

Used to. Past tense.
sweetcheecks:

well sis, chinua achebe, nnamdi azikiwe are already there grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 2:20am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

I had some intelligent conversation to respond to you about writers being the ones who make legends and their legacy live forever but I just remembered that you're uneducated fool and it would be a total waste of my time to do so.
that achibe dude what did he do for nigeria, tell fiction stories Do you know zakes mda? Askia mphahlele?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:20am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: @ sweetcheecks

I won't even accept your smelling body for my dog. You stink like a rancid butter!

Mmmmmmm, shame sickness is a biatch. Where is my body coming in now?

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by 360command: 2:23am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
He is the man who paved the way for our independence and urs indirectly too but its ok. Its because of all this Ecowas shit dats why we are dealing with all this bs.
Yes I understand u and I know how it hurts . For this one , I pay respects to our fathers who liberated africa from the white . Is only a fool who will talk rude and negatively about the african leaders who rescued us from the colonial master. Its a pity that we cannot see the light after those men has helped we all in the struggle and yet we to sit and talk poo about our countries of origin.

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:24am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
There is a large Ghanaian Community in South Africa as Ghanaians went there as far as the 80'S. Ghanaians and South Africans do not have any problems with one another.

And this the truth that cannot be changed by the NL lunatics. When the kicked Ghana out " Ghana must go" We never kicked them out becouse theycame and became a part of us.

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:24am On May 03, 2013
360command: Yes I understand u and I know how it hurts . For this one , I pay respects to our fathers who liberated africa from the white . Is only a fool who will talk rude and negatively about the african leaders who rescued us from the colonial master. Its a pity that we cannot see the light after those men has helped we all in the struggle and yet we to sit and talk poo about our countries of origin.

seconded smiley
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 2:24am On May 03, 2013
shymexx:

Are you high on dry fufu and wanche? grin

South Africa is the most crime-ridden country on the planet(with SAns committing 99.999999% of all the crimes), yet you want to blame Nigerians for this savagely attack...

ahhhh man, forget it!! South African state security, states no foreign diplmat will be without vip protection unit!! Thats what am trying to say! From the statement i made remove nigeria from it!!

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:25am On May 03, 2013
360command: take it easy brother, the way we have Nkrumah of Ghana is the same way we have our very own Nnamdi Azikiwe (zik of africa) as well as South africans very own Mandela(man for africa), we also have guys like Thomas Sankara of burkina faso. Please respect those leaders of africa and do not talk in a negative way about them. They liberated africa which we are all enjoying today. Please have respect for them.

WHICH AFRICA MANDELA LIBERATED?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:27am On May 03, 2013
360command: Yes I understand u and I know how it hurts . For this one , I pay respects to our fathers who liberated africa from the white . Is only a fool who will talk rude and negatively about the african leaders who rescued us from the colonial master. Its a pity that we cannot see the light after those men has helped we all in the struggle and yet we to sit and talk poo about our countries of origin.
Well said :-)

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:28am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: ahhhh man, forget it!! South African state security, states no foreign diplmat will be without vip protection unit!! Thats what am trying to say! From the statement i made remove nigeria from it!!

Cool...

Anyway, you need to check youtube and peep how savagely and barbaric South Africans(black, white, colour-red, Indians etc.) are to know they're capable of committing any type of crime...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:28am On May 03, 2013
Lmao interesting ....
Africa which way ooo?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:28am On May 03, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Lmao interesting ....
Africa which way ooo?

"I weep for Africa" cry
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 2:29am On May 03, 2013
ItsModella:
God punish you...are you mad? you can't even pull a sentence together let alone write fictional stories and you're talking nonsense. Amadioha gba nwoke a oku.
so long you got the message!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (52) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.