Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55626 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:35am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: I heard Ghanaians are as good as shoe-shiners in Nigeria.
Unfortunately its not true, Nigerians take the cake in that tongue heck you guys even swallow the shoes with drugs in the seams tongue you guys are the boss cool i hail thee

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:36am On May 03, 2013
neena adjei:
thank you very much
That lady is indirectly mocking your country. And, you refused to get it. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Dibiachukwu: 1:36am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Haters will always hate. God bless Ghana, God bless South Africa grin just leave the haters to hate undecided
Hahaha. Ghana and south Africa Alliance. hahahaha I smell disaster. nIGGA moment (ghana) + nIGGA synthesis (south Africa) = Nigga Tragedy grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:36am On May 03, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
If that beautiful young african kid grows up to be like you. I will be very disappointed! Beautiful african voice cool

She has an amazing voice! About the rest lmao!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:37am On May 03, 2013
dasparrow:

Okay! I wonder the same. Shior! Why would I want to go where I am not wanted? But then again, what are they - South Africans - doing on Nairaland? Its a forum for Nigerians and friends of Nigerians not foes. Do I smell hypocrisy? They don't want a group of people in their country - in this case Nigerians - but they come online to mingle with the same people they despise. I just don't get it. Can someone help me out here?
GBAM!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:37am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Ghanians were here way before we even knew Nigeria except it was a military coup after another. Ghanians where teachers, doctors in SA. We still and will always respect Ghana. They are the real Giant of Africa

oh! So S.A isn't good enough to be called the giant of africa huh? grin
Gurl I knw ur "scopes".....tryna impress ghanaians to back u up yh?
That's just plain "bu.tt kissing"....grin

3 Likes

sweetcheecks:

You bloody hypocrites! Nigerians are becoming a nuesance in our society and you scream murder when people do want them. Sies spits!
Shut your trump, you Bittercheeks!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by dederocs(m): 1:37am On May 03, 2013
Ricky_Ross: Black south Africans are gooats, that is why the white men never recognized them as human beings. They are regarded as second class citizens. Look at all the opportunities that abound in SA yet these guys choose to be thugs and homosexualszz.
They are all heroin and crack addicts...dead men walking,very ugly and malnourished looking.The kind of ghettos those black stay in are severe than what you find in Lagos.SA is over hyped,the infrastructure is good,but poverty level very high-too much arms proliferation too.I hate that country.Bleep south Africa.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:38am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: That lady is indirectly mocking your country. And, you refused to get it. grin grin grin grin
how? undecided undecided
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:38am On May 03, 2013
I really can't blame the South Africans though, I blame the Nigerians who make them feel important. I wonder how person go dey think say na for south africa greener pastures dey, if anything, na synthetic grass you go see there.

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:39am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Why didnt you come and say hi angry smiley

sowie, maybe next time I guess smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:41am On May 03, 2013
neena adjei:
how? undecided undecided
By calling your country giant of Africa when it is not near a half! You are being deceived by your beloved South Africans. They are mocking your country instead,dude! Stop being slaves to them.

'Ghana is giant of Africa'. 'Thank you'. Bwahaha... grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 1:42am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

a country over thrown by whites,......

If whites weren't in S.A....hmm I wonder where S.A would be grin

A typical "black" south african is quite lazy and care-free (no offense) grin
if them WHITE people had not discoverd Oil, I wonder where nigeria would be? A jungle! Kwakwakwakwa
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:42am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

Once again, you are wrong with your perspective and views about Nigerians. We don't all trade in illicit drugs neither are we all into internet fraud and mail fraud. This is the image the media has painted us to be. They don't talk about Columbia, Cuba and Brazil that are a hundred percent into the drug trade. No . The media would tell the world that Nigerians all over the world are drug peddlers also let's talk about internet fraud. 50% of online dating scams emanating anywhere in the world is in Romania but no, the media wouldn't talk about that. It's ofcourse the Nigerians doing these scams, they would say. 83% of spam messages received anywhere in the world comes from Russia. Nigerians with our ways is different from all other countries in Africa. We do things differently and because our ways might seem different, doesn't mean we should change to please the world. So you have problem with our pride? In which way do you think we are proud. A Nigerian works hard and play harder and if you care to take a look through google, we are the least depressed country in the world because we tend to keep some time to enjoy the fruit of our labor. There's a popular saying in Nigeria, if an Agama lizards falls from the fence to the ground and no one praises him, the Agama lizard would praise it self. If you think because we have this air of confidence around us and it means pride to you, so be with. I am a proud Nigerian, I love my attitude and I am not going to change who I am for the world just because other people have a different idealogy about me.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:42am On May 03, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Hahaha. Ghana and south Africa Alliance. hahahaha I smell disaster. nIGGA moment (ghana) + nIGGA synthesis (south Africa) = Nigga Tragedy grin
Lol South Africa will make quite an alliance with them part of BRICS(google if u do not know abt it) and for us, Ghanaians have a good name everywhere heck Even Kofi Annan was part of the Un not to mention our allies amongst USA, Britain, Nigeria( grin grin grin grin grin what a surprise) shocked shocked

3 Likes

ItsModella: I really can't blame the South Africans though, I blame the Nigerians who make them feel important. I wonder how person go dey think say na for south africa greener pastures dey, if anything, na synthetic grass you go see there.

where are u frm dis girl? grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:43am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

get ur facts ryt miss? Headless bodies? Where? When? U must be mis-informed grin....so nigerian serial killers are faceless and nameless as u claim, then you've got no point here sis! If u can't come up with a name and face den dey don't exist grin tongue

Babygirl, you do not read your news? Are you learner. The headlessbdies were there ask you bros and sis in the thread. Dont take lifts the money ritual serial killers are everywhere it could be your bro. grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:43am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: By calling your country giant of Africa when it is not near a half! You are being deceived by your beloved South Africans. They are mocking your country instead,dude! Stop being slaves to them.

and your point is?

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 1:44am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: By calling your country giant of Africa when it is not near a half! You are being deceived by your beloved South Africans. They are mocking your country instead,dude! Stop being slaves to them.

Nkwame Nkuruma and Nelson Mandela giants of africa. Whos that guy OBASAJI.

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:44am On May 03, 2013
Bunch of niggas at it again...tssk tssk tssk cry

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:45am On May 03, 2013

Ghanaians are not obsessed with this Giant of Africa business and to be honest we dnt give 2fks abt it. If you want the title b our guest and take it because we do not want and need it smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:45am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

Do I sound like someone that gives a flying fu-ck?

So why try to figure out what is none of your bizz. You fvck off!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:46am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

where are u frm dis girl? grin grin grin grin
where else, if not Naija? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:47am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: if them WHITE people had not discoverd Oil, I wonder where nigeria would be? A jungle! Kwakwakwakwa

at least white people aint over-throwing and occupying nigeria! grin we won't allow them
Whereas south africans are "bu.tt kissers" dats why whites are treated like royalty in a black man's land (south africa) grin and the blacks are still treated like slaves in their own land! undecided
Remember the black cops that dragged that black cab driver with a moving vehicle?? grin I'm pretty sure if he was white, it would NEVER happen! Racist country!

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 1:47am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: if them WHITE people had not discoverd Oil, I wonder where nigeria would be? A jungle! Kwakwakwakwa

That's where you were wrong. Before there was indication of crude oil, we were doing very fine with the production and exportation of cocoa and other farm produce. Oil was just the icing on the cake. We still generate revenue from other sectors which I am not going to elaborate because you're bloody fool.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:47am On May 03, 2013
neena adjei:
and your point is?
My point is that South Africans are like serpents,deceiving Ghanaians! grin grin grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:48am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: Nkwame Nkuruma and Nelson Mandela giants of africa. Whos that guy OBASAJI.
have you ever heard of Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Aliko Dangote, Wale Adenuga, Chimamanda Adichie? come o, this guy get selective knowledge ni? nonsense!!

6 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:48am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

Who told you the millions in my country are hungry and jobless? Have you seen how abled bodied Nigerians are? Where do you savages gets your facts from? I wonder....

I use to frequent Nigeria through work. I know the smell when you get of the plane. And those unclad shoeless able bodied men would run in groups if you do not have guards you are in shitt!'especially if you are driving with white people around.

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:50am On May 03, 2013
druid06:

A South-African actress once went through cosmetic surgery to change the colour of her skin to white.

One and did it very expensively against 60 million Nigerians and they come here to insult Ghanians of being dark, dumb fffuuvvkks!

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:50am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I use to frequent Nigeria through work. I know the smell when you get of the plane. And those unclad shoeless able bodied men would run in groups if you do not have guards you are in shitt!'especially if you are driving with white people around.
Big liar! nobody should take this Bittercheeck serious! She is full of lies. Who are you trying to deceive?

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:51am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Babygirl, you do not read your news? Are you learner. The headlessbdies were there ask you bros and sis in the thread. Dont take lifts the money ritual serial killers are everywhere it could be your bro. grin

sweetie if u aint got proofs don't mention it....grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by 360command: 1:52am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

at least white people aint over-throwing and occupying nigeria! grin we won't allow them
Whereas south african are "bu.tt kissers" dats why whites are treated like royalty in a black man's land (south africa) grin and the black are still treated like slaves in their own land! undecided
just like Israel and Palestine. Israelis are royals in palestinians home land . I can see what you mean now. What a shame to the S.african blacks. Seriously, I think they need the help of Mugabe so that he can show them how to kick the south african whites out of our SOUTH-africa. In fact we need to sit on this matter in the next African union summit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (52) (Reply)

PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.