Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,395 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55623 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 1:52am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

I use to frequent Nigeria through work. I know the smell when you get of the plane. And those unclad shoeless able bodied men would run in groups if you do not have guards you are in shitt!'especially if you are driving with white people around.

Ah! So you this bloody hypocrite come to Nigeria for work. I thought you had it all in South-Africa where the breeze never stop blowing and where you could pick gold on the floor. All those unclad shoeless able bodied men/women that come running after you are immigrants from Chad and Niger.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:52am On May 03, 2013
@ sweetcheecks

I won't even accept your smelling body for my dog. You stink like a rancid butter!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:52am On May 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE kiss kiss
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:53am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: My point is that South Africans are like serpents,deceiving Ghanaians! grin grin grin
Decieve ghana for what? What is it that ghana has that SA doesnt have x2. Btw ghanaians are smart if anything we would have noticed long ago. They are decieving us yet we are at peace with them. Hmmm k den

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:54am On May 03, 2013
neena adjei:
Decieve ghana for what? What is it that ghana has that SA doesnt have x2. Btw ghanaians are smart if anything we would have noticed long ago. They are decieving us yet we are at peace with them. Hmmm k den
Mumu! If you don't get it that is your problem! I can't help you! sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 1:55am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

One and did it very expensively against 60 million Nigerians and they come here to insult Ghanians of being dark, dumb fffuuvvkks!

But you were saying South-Africans don't alter their skin color to look more western and you made false claim that all Nigerians do tone their skin colour. You guys are just bunch of hypocrites.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:55am On May 03, 2013
Blimey!! shocked shocked

That's an attack on Nigeria and the South African high commissioner in Nigeria ought to be summoned... and SA needs to publicly apologise for the shameful act...

However, Nigeria isn't a sane country... grin

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:55am On May 03, 2013
There is a large Ghanaian Community in South Africa as Ghanaians went there as far as the 80'S. Ghanaians and South Africans do not have any problems with one another.

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:56am On May 03, 2013
shymexx: Blimey!! shocked shocked

That's an attack on Nigeria and the South African high commissioner in Nigeria ought to be summoned... and SA needs to publicly apologise for the shameful act...

However, Nigeria isn't a sane country... grin

Yeah, that's the normal diplomatic protocol. I guess the GEJ administration hasn't learned of the incident yet.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:57am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
There is a large Ghanaian Community in South Africa as Ghanaians went there as far as the 80'S. Ghanaians and South Africans do not have any problems with one another.
You have been their slave-labors for long. You are the ones doing their menial jobs! Fools!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 1:58am On May 03, 2013
ItsModella:
have you ever heard of Chinua Achebe, Wole Soyinka, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Aliko Dangote, Wale Adenuga, Chimamanda Adichie? come o, this guy get selective knowledge ni? nonsense!!
fvck them!

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:58am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: Mumu! If you don't get it that is your problem! I can't help you! sad sad sad
are you mentally stable? Who you calling mumu? My friend retreat!! angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:59am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: fvck them!
shebi una dey see this epileptic beast of burden? omo ale jati jati...fool!!

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 1:59am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

a country over thrown by whites,......

If whites weren't in S.A....hmm I wonder where S.A would be grin

A typical "black" south african is quite lazy and care-free (no offense) grin
Tell it your nigerian brothers roaming the streets in Hilbrow and doing nothung. I forget hardwork to Nigerians is kidnapping, selling drugs, ritual money killings. You people are crazy! No offence!

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:01am On May 03, 2013
FACT: Mandela, Chinua Achebe et al are genuine African icons

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:02am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:
Tell it your nigerian brothers roaming the streets in Hilbrow and doing nothung. I forget hardwork to Nigerians is kidnapping, selling drugs, ritual money killings. You people are crazy! No offence!
and hard work to south africans is killing and armed robbery. I don't know who is crazier. Your crime rate is astounding! No offense.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:02am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:
That is your government responsibility! Fool!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:03am On May 03, 2013
dederocs:
They are all heroin and crack addicts...dead men walking,very ugly and malnourished looking.The kind of ghettos those black stay in are severe than what you find in Lagos.SA is over hyped,the infrastructure is good,but poverty level very high-too much arms proliferation too.I hate that country.Bleep south Africa.

Dont hang yourself on our behalf, we do npt give a fvck!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:04am On May 03, 2013
CFCfan:

Yeah, that's the normal diplomatic protocol. I guess the GEJ administration hasn't learned of the incident yet.

How come? Nigeria's diplomats in SA are GEJ and Nigeria's face in that country...

That's the problem with Nigeria - we've no foreign policy, and all these clowns running the country in the name of "technocrats" only care about what to loot...

If they could attack a Nigerian diplomat, then our high commission in that country is game as well...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 2:04am On May 03, 2013
ItsModella:
shebi una dey see this epileptic beast of burden? omo ale jati jati...fool!!
tltltltltltl, fvck them. Dangoste?? Who are they Was talking bout people who will be in history books forever!! Telling bout writers, and corrupt billioners.

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:06am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Dont hang yourself on our behalf, we do npt give a fvck!

SA chics have got massive batty for days, though...

Gatts rate SA for that!

But you need to jam your hype a little bit, your country just attacked Nigeria... You lot need to publicly apologise to Nigeria(ns).
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:07am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: tltltltltltl, fvck them. Dangoste?? Who are they Was talking bout people who will be in history books forever!! Telling bout writers, and corrupt billioners.
I'm also on the same page with you, I'm talking about people who will be in the history books forever. If the name Chinua Achebe does not strike a chord to you, then you must shoot yourself.

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 2:07am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: tltltltltltl, fvck them. Dangoste?? Who are they Was talking bout people who will be in history books forever!! Telling bout writers, and corrupt billioners.

I had some intelligent conversation to respond to you about writers being the ones who make legends and their legacy live forever but I just remembered that you're uneducated fool and it would be a total waste of my time to do so.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:08am On May 03, 2013
Nkrumah is only history to Ghanaians and I don't give a f**k who the sh*t called Nkrumah is. F**k him and f**k you too!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by sweetcheecks(f): 2:08am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

oh! So S.A isn't good enough to be called the giant of africa huh? grin
Gurl I knw ur "scopes".....tryna impress ghanaians to back u up yh?
That's just plain "bu.tt kissing"....grin

You are being dumb, we have never wanted the Giant of Africa label. Giant in what? But Ghana are the first to gain independence, their leader Nkwame Nkruma was among the few who initiated AU. They have a rich culture and great economy, they do not give Africans a bad name like Nigerians do, they are pioneers if then anyone deserves that label it
would be them.

That does not change SA status of being the biggest economy in Africa. Now you kiss my phatazz!

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 2:08am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: Nkrumah is only history to Ghanaians and I don't give a f**k who the sh*t called Nkrumah is. F**k him and f**k you too!

Haha! Nice one bro!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 2:09am On May 03, 2013
shymexx:

How come? Nigeria's diplomats in SA are GEJ and Nigeria's face in that country...

That's the problem with Nigeria - we've no foreign policy, and all these clowns running the country in the name of "technocrats" only care about what to loot...

If they could attack a Nigerian diplomat, then our high commission in that country is game as well...
what if those robbers where nigerians hired by nigerians?? where were members of vip protection unit?? He is an important person, somethng is up here?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:10am On May 03, 2013
but that kgr28 guy is dumbness personified...damn.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:11am On May 03, 2013
neena adjei:

Nigerians look down on all other Africans, it seems they like projecting all their Zenophobic/tribalist feeling on South Africans.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:12am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: what if those robbers where nigerians hired by nigerians?? where were members of vip protection unit?? He is an important person, somethng is up here?

What if? Isn't South Africa the most crime-ridden country on the planet? undecided

I doubt they're Nigerians, anyway...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:12am On May 03, 2013
White man don land for mars oh una dey hear still dey fight for braggin right for nairaland ,like play dem go migrate under our very noses while we go dey like zombies dey watch big brother africa...africa is truly cursed
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 2:12am On May 03, 2013
all4naija: Nkrumah is only history to Ghanaians and I don't give a f**k who the sh*t called Nkrumah is. F**k him and f**k you too!

to nigeria hes unknown, to the rest of african hes the man!! And they know him!! You can go on boast bout obasanji and dangoste!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (52) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States / Seyi Tinubu To Wed Layal, Pre-wedding Photos Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.