Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day (6349 Views)

Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Open Letter To World Leaders On Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu / Marwa, Others Shun APC Leaders On Peace Mission To Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by LocalChamp: 6:38pm On May 02, 2013
PHOTONEWS: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day

http://saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-real-laborers-vs-labor-leaders-may-day

2 Likes

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by LocalChamp: 6:41pm On May 02, 2013
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by onitshaigbo(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2013
I love the real labourers. I love Nigeria.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by DANILSA(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2013
come madcow why did you open this thread?
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 02, 2013
why do Africans like carrying stuff on their heads?

1 Like

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Temismith(f): 8:26pm On May 02, 2013
As in ehen! I comment my reserve befor dem ban me til year 2900.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by onitshaigbo(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2013
engineerd: why do Africans like carrying stuff on their heads?

Cuz it's a lot less tiring than carrying it in their arms.

1 Like

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by 50calibre(m): 8:35pm On May 02, 2013

Where should they carry it, in their limousine?

3 Likes

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by 50calibre(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2013
These pictures capture the real gap between the rich and the poor. Kids who should be in school are busy hawking stuff. My heart bleeds for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by onitshaigbo(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2013
50calibre:

Where should they carry it, in their limousine?

We're talking about Nigerians here, so no, not in limousines, but in their jets.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by FutureDon(m): 8:46pm On May 02, 2013
Oboiii, see this woman dey hawk Baron Romero sha. Chaii shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Kairoseki77: 8:49pm On May 02, 2013
50calibre: These pictures capture the real gap between the rich and the poor. Kids who should be in school are busy hawking stuff. My heart bleeds for Nigeria.

There was no school that day.

1 Like

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by juman(m): 8:49pm On May 02, 2013
See how our people dey suffering.

The country has failed the common man.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Larrylarex(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2013
Person go go office in the morning sign, enter office, sign the document wey dey on top im table and others wey dem bring com, e go comot for office in the evening reach home com talk say im don tire. If you tire, wetin you want make person wey dey load Dangote cement talk? Those are truly the laboures and not those potbellied men and fat women!

3 Likes

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by pekelepekele(m): 9:01pm On May 02, 2013
Labor Leaders mtchew , Those traitor bastar.ds that their children will end up carrying stuff on their heads tomorrow and the children's of the real laborers today will be their children leaders tomorrow
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 02, 2013
juman: See how our people dey suffering.

The common man has failed himself. Once every 4 years, power shifts from public officers to the common man. Instead seizing that power and enforcing it, they ignorantly relinquish power to public officials and let them have the final say.

Like Tunde Bakare said, 'our leaders are the reflection of the populace'. Come 2015, they should sit and fold their arms while the aristocrats install their man through an electoral farce.

7 Likes

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 02, 2013
My heart bleeds for those kids cos i know exactly how it feels with those stuffs on your head.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by onitshaigbo(m): 9:16pm On May 02, 2013
juman:

We the people are also to blame. Why doesn't Israel fail its people? Why doesn't Germany fail its people? Why doesn't Sweden fail its people?
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 02, 2013
your leaders are laughing at your suffrage now and having a good day cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Dee60: 10:09pm On May 02, 2013
Brilliant!

In the recent past, has the leadership of labor really fought for the laborers? I doubt immensely! Their rosy cheeks suggest otherwise.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by 1stola: 10:26pm On May 02, 2013
Like OLD baba said, I d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ laugh oooo.
Shameless selfish man.

1 Like

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by 50calibre(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2013
Michaeljones36:

There was no school that day.

Even at that, isn't it child labour? If they were on holiday, shouldn't they be out playing instead of hawking?

1 Like

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by kponkedenge(m): 11:21pm On May 02, 2013
mikeyhernadez: My heart bleeds for those kids cos i know exactly how it feels with those stuffs on your head.
U no exactly cos u use to hawk bottle water lacasera on lagos ibadan express before u became a lastma.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by redsun(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2013
what will be the solution of head hawking,aswell as child hawkers in nigeria? It doesn't seem like the 21st century there.

Somebody should come up with some cogent solutions.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Nobody: 12:03am On May 03, 2013
Larrylarex: Person go go office in the morning sign, enter office, sign the document wey dey on top im table and others wey dem bring com, e go comot for office in the evening reach home com talk say im don tire. If you tire, wetin you want make person wey dey load Dangote cement talk? Those are truly the laboures and not those potbellied men and fat women!
Bros you de vex ni?abeg take am easy easy. One day, Naija go beta...Our eye don de open, one day e go open finish
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Nobody: 12:07am On May 03, 2013
50calibre:

Even at that, isn't it child labour? If they were on holiday, shouldn't they be out playing instead of hawking?
I understand you sir, but some parents see it as last resort to sponsor their kids education, hence, the kids partake in the hustling and most times at the end, the kids ends up better people in life. However, its unfortunate to see kids hawking while their mates and colleagues are playing. God help Nigerian child-Amen

1 Like

Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by BashMe1(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2013
[size=20pt]D Bastards called leaders, leaders my foot... Revolution someday is near, very near....[/size]
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by PastorOla1: 7:49am On May 03, 2013
Our so call "Labour Leaders " are most corrupt that is why non of them can come out to openly fight corruption or call for a Nation Wide Strike against corruption in Nigeria.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Nobody: 7:56am On May 03, 2013

Cos they have thick skulls
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by emmydee(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2013
blink182: The common man has failed himself. Once every 4 years, power shifts from public officers to the common man. Instead seizing that power and enforcing it, they ignorantly relinquish power to public officials and let them have the final say.

Like Tunde Bakare said, 'our leaders are the reflection of the populace'. Come 2015, they should sit and fold their arms while the aristocrats install their man through an electoral farce.
www.sovereignnationalparty.com. Join us. Registration is free & will always be.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by Chinom(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2013

It's actually good for their physique. African women have the straightest back and the best all round shape than any other race. White women begin to bend and stoop at 35. Some young caucasian girls have very bad posture.
Re: The Real Laborers Vs Labor Leaders On May Day by JUO(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2013
WE ARE TOO CREATIVE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan And Buhari [pics] Who Looks Better? / Ali Modu Sherif-the Alleged Boko Haram Sponsor Enjoys Army Protection(pic) / 2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.