Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (25185 Views)

Alfred Okugbeni Speaks On The Challenges Of The Haulage Industry In Nigeria / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Transport Dangote Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by godello: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2013
Well,the world is going digital now,my suggestion is for us to have a page on our website like an e-library and data base were every geniun partner can upload relevant detail and scaned copies of the identification materials. This will aid easy accessibilty,prompt responce, reduce carrying papers up and donw.and more secured. this should be made only accessibe to genuin partners with pin login.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by jackson44(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
@ spat I am willing to come in as an investor,how long do I need to invest my money. I am willing to invest for 6month,cos I also have my own plans in 6month time. KindLy enlighten me about,ĦƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡W̶̲̥̅̊ to G̶̲̥̅̊☺ about it.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by LTSHANGY: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
@spat, This is a success-minded story so far, i've been following this thread silently since it's inclusion. I was being wary as to which direction this innovative idea will eventually lead to, i want to be a part of this maiden company success story. I will meet up with the rest of the you in due time, Thank you.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by LTSHANGY: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
I want to believe that the board of directors and everybody concerned knows that this company is still at the toddler stage and TRANSPARENCY is the key word for the growth of this company. therefore, it should be a win-win situation for every partner(pioneer and general partners alike). No side-biz should be allowed. I advocate for a legal action against defaulters. Please kindly send the company's account number to my email m4meks@yahoo.com, thank you.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by walemglobal: 5:22am On Sep 10, 2013
@Stpat1,

I have just sent you an email now, expecting your response. Regards
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by godello: 9:39am On Sep 10, 2013
LT SHANGY: I want to believe that the board of directors and everybody concerned knows that this company is still at the toddler stage and TRANSPARENCY is the key word for the growth of this company. therefore, it should be a win-win situation for every partner(pioneer and general partners alike). No side-biz should be allowed. I advocate for a legal action against defaulters. Please kindly send the company's account number to my email m4meks@yahoo.com, thank you.
The companies MOU addresses ur concern, seems u havn't gotten a copy yet ! Leave ur mail and u will get it.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by walemglobal: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
Please can Patric respond to my email?
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by dayborlar(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2013
If you need trucks and tippers for rentage, 40ft or 20 ft. Contact me on 07030978854
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by generalcyruss(m): 5:23am On Sep 13, 2013
We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by morakone(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2013
stpat1: Hello All Partners,

Sorry for the delay in fixing the Date for the next meeting.

It's just a situation we need to consider from different aspects, We also need to do some balancing in some other aspects so as not to disenfranchise some Partners. Partners will have to come from different Parts of the country for the meeting and so we have to ensure almost every detail of the meeting is wrapped up as it wont be feasible to always call for meetings too often or at short notices.

So its by sampling the opinion of most Partners that we have decided to hold the meeting by the Last Saturday of the month. 28 Sept 2013

I am so sorry for any inconvenience the delay might have caused. Pls accept my apologies. I understand that this is a crucial time and all Partners can not wait to take the next step.

Thanks for understanding

Interested Partners are still welcome to join

Patric
Haulfast Logistics
http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/
https://www.facebook.com/haulfastlogistics

I av not bn receiving direct info from you oh on my mail pls note

am sorry I received this meeting notification

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by walemglobal: 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
Are these guys real? NL.... are they real? For the past days now going to 4 days now the Op lines has not been going through day or night. Also we have sent him several emails not a single response. Came here also to leave some lines but nothing.

Even looking at it at this angle, he or the so-called partners has not been to this thread for days now. I would personally like to know if these guys are serious and trust worthy.

Pardon me if am wrong here, but lack of communication for days is not a good sign. I have personally checked on the OP various thread on NL to see if they have opened fresh thread that I might missed rather than this one, I can bet you, my findings shows nothing other than this.

So, why all of a sudden that none of them has come to this thread for days now, and records shows that Mr Patrick was here yesterday in the morning but wouldn't respond to some questions neither would he leave any line here.

Guys, it is worth digging in more to know about this thread is real.

That's my own feelings.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by RoyalRoy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2013
@Walemglobal,
I understand your fears!!
Stpat should please come on this thread to assure the partners of his continued commitment to the Haulfast Logistics Dream!!

As at when Walemglobal made this report up there (5.30pm) ystday evening, you still came online to Nairaland till around 9.38pm ystday evening too as evident below.
So why are u keeping mute?

Stpat1 History
Personal text: I'm the definition of
longevity
YIM: megavisions2@yahoo.com
Twitter: saintpatrics
Time registered: November 10, 2011
Time spent online: 22 days & 7 hours
Signature: http://
www.haulfastlogistics.tk/
saintpatrics@gmail.com 08060089362
View Stpat1's posts (1584) | View
Stpat1's topics (58)
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by walemglobal: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
@ Royal Roy,,,

It is evident that something is fishy as we all can see. His two mobile phone lines wouldn't go through. God saved me of few thousand Naira if not Millions I was contemplating dishing into the so called partnership. Where are the nairalanders that has been coming here and updating the thread for weeks, even for months everyday! Suddenly they all gone ... Be wary guys...
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by RoyalRoy(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
Well, let's not conclude about that yet Mr Walemglobal.

But truely it beats me also that nobody has come out to even say anything about it either. I was following this thread all the way to this page, and I saw a lot of planning & ideas flowing through.

Let's give him benefit of doubt till Monday. After Monday, then something is seriously wrong somewhere!!
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by RoyalRoy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Stpat last post on this thread September 08 2013

Last Seen on Nairaland
9.38pm September 13 2013

Wonder what is happening?
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oduz: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
walemglobal: Are these guys real? NL.... are they real? For the past days now going to 4 days now the Op lines has not been going through day or night. Also we have sent him several emails not a single response. Came here also to leave some lines but nothing.

Even looking at it at this angle, he or the so-called partners has not been to this thread for days now. I would personally like to know if these guys are serious and trust worthy.

Pardon me if am wrong here, but lack of communication for days is not a good sign. I have personally checked on the OP various thread on NL to see if they have opened fresh thread that I might missed rather than this one, I can bet you, my findings shows nothing other than this.

So, why all of a sudden that none of them has come to this thread for days now, and records shows that Mr Patrick was here yesterday in the morning but wouldn't respond to some questions neither would he leave any line here.

Guys, it is worth digging in more to know about this thread is real.

That's my own feelings.

Are they real?
I asked that question on this thread, many months ago, on the first meeting date precisely
Bus Stop meetings, no fixed address etc.
I cautioned on need for transparency, raised objections, but many kept quite

Best wishes,
The Land is Green
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by RoyalRoy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
oduz:

Are they real?
I asked that question on this thread, many months ago, on the first meeting date precisely
Bus Stop meetings, no fixed address etc.
I cautioned on need for transparency, raised objections, but many kept quite

Best wishes,
The Land is Green

Saw the page you asked questions & somehow you were ignored!!

Seems something is going on as nobody is saying anything about it since almost 5 days Stpat have been off the thread.

Abi all of them don't have internet access in the last 5 days?

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oduz: 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Royal Roy:

Saw the page you asked questions & somehow you were ignored!!

Seems something is going on as nobody is saying anything about it since almost 5 days Stpat have been off the thread.

Abi all of them don't have internet access in the last 5 days?

Let's give them enough time to strategize on how 'to deal with Oduz' the spoilsport

The Land is Green
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by walemglobal: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2013
Guys,

Just to follow up on my concerns of this thread... moment ago, Mr. Patrick eventually called me on phone with some explanations of his recent absence. I was able to reason with him on this development. That does not mean whoever that wishes to partner with them should not do their due diligence.

Now, am a bit relaxed and I feel they are serious. So, Mr Patrick as earlier said, be more readily available here. Thanks for calling.

Walem Global.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
walemglobal: @Stpat1,

I have just sent you an email now, expecting your response. Regards

I just replied your mail and have also sent you a copy of the MOA. Thanks for the call. I really appreciate it.

Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
Royal Roy: Stpat last post on this thread September 08 2013

Last Seen on Nairaland
9.38pm September 13 2013

Wonder what is happening?

Sorry guys, I am really sorry for being incommunicado for some days now. It was due to an unforeseen delay that crept up. I ended spending almost 7 days for a job that should have just taken 2 days and unfortunately there I had no access to network or internet.

The reason for my id to be last seen yesterday (September 13 2013) was because I didn't travel with my computer knowing well that it will be of no use since I will not have access to telecom network. So I left it at home. Now as soon as the browser is launched, the thread page automatically comes up and I never sign out.

Pls accept my sincere apologies.

Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
morakone:

I av not bn receiving direct info from you oh on my mail pls note

am sorry I received this meeting notification

ok thanks for confirming that you got it. It means the email I have is correct.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by RoyalRoy(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2013
stpat1:

Sorry guys, I am really sorry for being incommunicado for some days now. It was due to an unforeseen delay that crept up. I ended spending almost 7 days for a job that should have just taken 2 days and unfortunately there I had no access to network or internet.

Pls accept my sincere apologies.

Patric
Haulfast Logistics

Alright Then!
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by daronscopy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
generalcyruss: We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by kedukc(m): 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
oduz:

Let's give them enough time to strategize on how 'to deal with Oduz' the spoilsport

The Land is Green

there's no harm in asking questions.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2013
Dear esteemed Partners and Interested Partners,

It is with great joy that I to announce to you the date, time and venue of the next Haulfast Logistics

Date: 28th Sept 2013
Time: 1 PM
Venue: 34 Ijaiye road Marketing bus stop Ogba Agege.

Partners or interested partners who did not get the email and MOA should pls request for it via the contact us page ( http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/contact+us )on the website.

Interested Partners are still welcome

Thanks

Patric
Haulfast Logistics
http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/News
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Saintigk(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hello,
In as much as I understand our concerns about this development, I will like us not to raise unnecessary apprehension at this time. You can always relay your comment/enquiry through the contact on the site and I believe you will be well answered or equally drop it here. I want to assume most areas have been touched in the MOA and previous meetings. Let's all anticipate for a successful inception after the next meeting. God bless us all!
The land is green.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2013

It is with great joy that I to announce to you the date, time and venue of the next Haulfast Logistics

Venue: 34 Ijaiye road Marketing bus stop Ogba Agege.

Partners or interested partners who did not get the email and MOA should pls request for it via the contact us page ( http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/contact+us )on the website.

Thanks

Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2013
jackson44: @ spat I am willing to come in as an investor,how long do I need to invest my money. I am willing to invest for 6month,cos I also have my own plans in 6month time. KindLy enlighten me about,ĦƠ̴̴̴̴̴͡W̶̲̥̅̊ to G̶̲̥̅̊☺ about it.

Jackson, investors will be welcome as after we start up. You'll be informed.

Thanks
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by jackson44(m): 10:31am On Sep 18, 2013
stpat1:

Jackson, investors will be welcome as after we start up. You'll be informed.

Thanks
ok ŦЂɑ̤̥̈̊πks a lot ,keep ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ posted ♏v̶̲̥̅ email still remain jackson44ink@yahoo.com. I will Ħª√ę love to also be a partner of hausfat,but am already with the importation partners.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Please be reminded that the date, time and venue of the next Haulfast Logistics meeting remains

Venue: 34 Ijaiye road Marketing bus stop Ogba
Agege.

Partners or interested partners who did not get the
email and MOA should pls request for it via the
contact us page ( http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/
contact+us )on the website.

For those that will be coming from outside lagos, I wish you all a safe trip.

Thanks

Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by LTSHANGY: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mr Patric, what is maximum number of partners eligible for this maiden company, haulfast logistics or is it limitless??

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures / How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira / We Are Working To Avert Further Naira Fall – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.