Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (25182 Views)

Alfred Okugbeni Speaks On The Challenges Of The Haulage Industry In Nigeria / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Transport Dangote Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2013
gottliebglobal

These are nice clean trucks. They are easy to maintain, Their parts are readily available and there are mechanics that can easily fix them.

There are some draw backs for the first truck (Blue) though.

1. Due to having a lighter weight compared to the steel Bucket, the Aluminium bucket is designed to reduce the overall weight of the bucket and allow more weight to be carried by the truck. However, because of the Nigerian terrain (The roads, pick-up points and the discharge points), the trucks is subjected to much agitation which causes tear at points in the buckets. The Aluminium but is also almost practically impossible to work on by our local Mechanics because a special welding machine is needed to do that.

2. The Springs, Those springs need to be replaced too often. The major support for those springs are the first 2 on top. They call them number 1 and 2. To replace the springs, you will need to buy the whole bunch as sellers will not want to sell only the no 1 and 2 to you and even when they want to, they want to sell for almost the price of the whole bunch.

For the Red one, I will say its very ok and we wont mind having that wink. Its like a DM model. When will it be in Nigeria? I will also like some pics of the springs, Tires and Wheels at close range.

I just replied your mail too. We have better days ahead bro.

Attached are some pics of good springs and wheels

Thanks

Patric
http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/
https://www.facebook.com/haulfastlogistics

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oduz: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2013
@ spat, evanstical, fellow compatriots

Kudos to u all for your efforts,

U will agree that whether we are leasing a truck or buying, what we have on the ground is a multi million Naira business.
If it is to be a partnership, it has to be run with a lot of transparency, for us to lay a good foundation
evanstical has raised very critical questions, some of which I believe has not been properly adresssed & may cause problems sooner than xpected
For a business to be registered as a limited liability company the CAC will request for more than one director up front
We may go further to appoint a board thereafter, but the legally recognised directors (& shareholders of the business) are the ones so listed until changed
Whoever pays into the account now is paying into their purse, they are the signatories to the account,
We expect that spat should be one of them, that's OK with me,
but who else is involved?
We deserve to know, We seek to know, evanstical has asked, I am asking, more people will still ask sooner or later
Please let us know, If not here, at least on the website, or through mails

FUND RAISING TRAP
The way it is presently, It is a blind Competition
Every business minded partner seeking to be a director now mop funds from wherever to become a director
Only to discover probably later that he missed it by a Naira or ten, even if he suspects that the successful ones leveraged on insider info
He cannot withdraw the money till after two years
Sounds so much like gambling, or what Lagosians call Baba-Ijebu

SO, WHAT OPTIONS CAN WE CONSIDER?
While it is important that those who put in the most funds have close watch on their funds, it can still be achieved by classification
Create investment classes,
Let people know that to be a director (apart from the chief promoter) you need to put in at least Nx,000 (let's say N500,000)
If we have decided that there will be 4 of such directors, & we have more than that figure paying in, we can resort to voting to select
It will only be fair that we expect some of the others to want to reduce or withdraw their level of investment thereafter if not voted
We also desire to have a stable business
If the picture of success we have painted is so real, then we should let people have the freedom to move their funds or remain after one year

ALTERNATIVELY
We could vote in another 4 people who will in rotation wait to become directors after 2years, while the old directors are also not allowed to withdraw their funds for another two years down the line
This becomes a case of do unto others what you can allow them to do unto you, that I believe is the spirit of 'co-operative' democracy that we are trying to establish here
So what happens to others if there are more or less than 8 people meeting the prescribed payment?
If more than 8, Others can be allowed to withdraw their funds if they so desire after not more than 90 days
If less than 8, other smaller investors may be given the hope to raise their investment to the directorship level

The Blue Ocean of Opportunity
If any body feels uncomfortable with spats earlier concept, it does not imply that the concept is a scam, they have probably laid out what they are comfortable with
At this stage we can suggest alternatives, & seek to enforce it, or simply walk away to create your own eldorado
The demand for such outfits is simply vast, I am in it & feel it
But it also require that you thread with caution & get as much support as you can to get it moving smoothly
Just my 2kobo Opinion. Thanks

THE LAND IS GREEN cool

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Ichiebillion1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
@StPat1, thanks for the painstaking explanations (sitting to type it) you have continued to offer to all enquiries and concerns that are raised daily by distinguished prospective partners and forumites.

@Distinguished Prospective Partners and Forumites

Its good to see the level of interest everybody has shown towards this.
Your worries and concerns are my worries and concerns
The answers provided by StPat1 are the resolutions from three (3) meetings.
These three meetings have for long taken our discussions offline
I want those expressing worry that only StPat1 is still on the thread to know this .
Attendants to any of the three meetings have had most of this worries and concerns deliberated and cleared.
The August 31 timeline will only distinguish pioneer from General partners.
I will advise myself and every other person to be a pioneer partner because we have attached some profitable edge to it.
Please do not compete with anybody in contributing your fund.
Contribute what you can and be happy about it. Directorship or not, your profits will be intact.
All resolutions reached after the three meetings CANNOT be changed following online discussions.
It will take another Ordinary General Meeting( OGM)to change the CHANGE-ABLE ones
Some resolutions are irreversible( eg. Difference in profit margin between a pioneer partner and a general partner)
For those who were not able to attend any of the earlier 3 meetings, the September meeting is another opportunity.
However, those who will be contributing funds after that will be General Partners.
All information regarding the Corporate account is available at the website (HAULFAST LOGISTICS).
No one has signed the Memorandum of Agreement & Articles of Association.Only after a prospective partner has contributed fund will he/she transform to a pioneer or general partner and can then sign up.
I hope this has helped our expectations.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
oduz: @ spat, evanstical, fellow compatriots

Pls Note: Answers to these questions are without Prejudice or prepossession.

U will agree that whether we are leasing a truck or buying, what we have on the ground is a multi million Naira business.
If it is to be a partnership, it has to be run with a lot of transparency, for us to lay a good foundation
evanstical has raised very critical questions, some of which I believe has not been properly adresssed.

Yes, I believe every to-be Partner already knows its a Multi Million Naira business
> I totally agree with you, Transparency cannot be overemphasized so I urge every aspiring partner to ask question about aspects that seem ambiguous to him or her, so It can be well explained and addressed.
> I tried to answer evanstical's question as much as I could, but if there are still some grey areas you want addressed, Pls It will be more appropriate for you to highlight the areas so it can be addressed or readdressed. I'll really appreciate it.

For a business to be registered as a limited liability company the CAC will request for more than one director up front
We may go further to appoint a board thereafter, but the legally recognised directors (& shareholders of the business) are the ones so listed until changed
Whoever pays into the account now is paying into their purse, they are the signatories to the account,
We expect that spat should be one of them, that's OK with me,
but who else is involved?
We deserve to know, We seek to know, evanstical has asked, I am asking, more people will still ask sooner or later
Please let us know, If not here, at least on the website, or through mails

Yes. For a biz to be registered as a ltd company, the CAC will request for more than one director up front. I'm very sure you got the Haulfast Logistics certificate that was mailed (olx odxlxjx <xrcxexiax07@yahoo.com> )out to you and other aspiring Partners. If you read it through you would have easily noted that its the business name that was registered and even at that, it was the 2 people that were available that were listed on it. After we have the board members we can then proceed to register the business name as a registered company.

> I'm sure you and will agree that its reasonably illogical to appoint or approve persons to be directors or shareholders when they are yet to be confirmed as Partners.

> The account was opened and now have 4 interested Partners as signatories. If you or any other aspiring Partner wishes a signatory to the account, Pls if you are free as it only requires an acceptable id (Your driver's license, Int Passport or National id will do). As at now, No Check book is nor will be issued to any of the signatories till we after the September meeting. "So be well informed that No one is Paying into my Purse"

The other signatories at the moment are (though I'm listing out their NL handle without their permission, but I guess they shouldn't any qualms with it)

yhemzy
pdozie
millhouse

As I said earlier, you are welcome to be part of the signatories. I will also like aspiring Partners (especially those that were not at the meetings) to know that, these signatories are presently only for security and funds safe guarding, signatories will changed after the meeting when we print out the statement of account and know the 3 partners with the highest funds deposited to join Me and one elected Partner as Signatories.

FUND RAISING TRAP
The way it is presently, It is a blind Competition
Every business minded partner seeking to be a director now mop funds from wherever to become a director
Only to discover probably later that he missed it by a Naira or ten, even if he suspects that the successful ones leveraged on insider info
He cannot withdraw the money till after two years
Sounds so much like gambling, or what Lagosians call Baba-Ijebu

Ans: Though I'd have expected that you asked questions and request clarification as other aspiring partners have been doing, but its ok, I'll try as much as possible to disambiguate your concern.

> Importantly, I will like you and every other aspiring Partner to know that there is no special bonus or advantage for being a Board member or signatory to the account. All Partners are equal. There is no satisfaction until the faintest voice of a Partner is heard. Since all Partners get as Profit the proportion of how much they invested.

Example: If

Partner A invested #100,000
Partner B invested #250,000
Partner C invested #50,000
Partner D invested #400,000
Partner E invested #300,000

Total: #1,100,000

which means that

Partner A's investment is 9.09% of the total investment
Partner B's investment is 22.72% of the total investment
Partner C's investment is 4.54 of the total investment
Partner D's investment is 36.36% of the total investment
Partner E's investment is 27.27% of the total investment

So if the profit to be shared is #1,000,000

It means that

Partner A will get #90,900
Partner B will get #227,200
Partner C will get #45,400
Partner D will get #363,600
Partner E will get #272,700

With this fully understood, Why would anybody want to compete with anyone. You can only give what you have for what you believe in. As at now, no Partner knows how much is being deposited by other Partners. Its at the meeting that we will know who deposited how much from the printed statement of account.

SO, WHAT OPTIONS CAN WE CONSIDER?
While it is important that those who put in the most funds have close watch on their funds, it can still be achieved by classification
Create investment classes,
Let people know that to be a director (apart from the chief promoter) you need to put in at least Nx,000 (let's say N500,000)
If we have decided that there will be 4 of such directors, & we have more than that figure paying in, we can resort to voting to select
It will only be fair that we expect some of the others to want to reduce or withdraw their level of investment thereafter if not voted
We also desire to have a stable business
If the picture of success we have painted is so real, then we should let people have the freedom to move their funds or remain after one year

Ans: I believe questions relating to Directorship have been answered above

> Aspiring Partners resolved at the meetings held that the exit window should be after 2 years. Well Investor can negotiate their entry and exit duration.

ALTERNATIVELY
We could vote in another 4 people who will in rotation wait to become directors after 2years, while the old directors are also not allowed to withdraw their funds for another two years down the line
This becomes a case of do unto others what you can allow them to do unto you, that I believe is the spirit of 'co-operative' democracy that we are trying to establish here
So what happens to others if there are more or less than 8 people meeting the prescribed payment?
If more than 8, Others can be allowed to withdraw their funds if they so desire after not more than 90 days
If less than 8, other smaller investors may be given the hope to raise their investment to the directorship level

Ans: There are no alternatives to it. It is in clear terms. After a 2 year duration, The current 3 Partners with the highest Funds become members of the board and signatories to the account with 1 elected member.,

The Blue Ocean of Opportunity
If any body feels uncomfortable with spats earlier concept, it does not imply that the concept is a scam, they have probably laid out what they are comfortable with
At this stage we can suggest alternatives, & seek to enforce it, or simply walk away to create your own eldorado
The demand for such outfits is simply vast, I am in it & feel it
But it also require that you thread with caution & get as much support as you can to get it moving smoothly

Ans: Pls all aspiring Partners should feel free to ask questions where they need clarification. Feel free to demand why and how certain resolutions were met etc. I will also beseech you to endeavour to be at the next meeting so you can be part of decisions taken and air your opinion. Your input will go a long way in Positively positioning Haulfast Logistics for the better Future.

See you at the Top.

Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by chikaebuzo: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
For Sales/installation of car trackers.

These car trackers are unique,in the sense that you just need to send an sms to immobilise your vehicle in case of theft.

You can view your car/drivers where about from your phone,or get sms report.

You can manage fuel usage.

For corporate fleet and personal vehicles.

Please call 08166508750 for more details.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by gottliebglobal(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
T
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by ranksz: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Stpat1, Haba, You be typist? cheesy

@ Oduz, Its obvious that you are not following the thread. Most of the questions asked already have answers on the thread.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by gottliebglobal(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
stpat1:

These are nice clean trucks. They are easy to maintain, Their parts are readily available and there are mechanics that can easily fix them.

There are some draw backs for the first truck (Blue) though.

1. Due to having a lighter weight compared to the steel Bucket, the Aluminium bucket is designed to reduce the overall weight of the bucket and allow more weight to be carried by the truck. However, because of the Nigerian terrain (The roads, pick-up points and the discharge points), the trucks is subjected to much agitation which causes tear at points in the buckets. The Aluminium but is also almost practically impossible to work on by our local Mechanics because a special welding machine is needed to do that.

2. The Springs, Those springs need to be replaced too often. The major support for those springs are the first 2 on top. They call them number 1 and 2. To replace the springs, you will need to buy the whole bunch as sellers will not want to sell only the no 1 and 2 to you and even when they want to, they want to sell for almost the price of the whole bunch.

For the Red one, I will say its very ok and we wont mind having that wink. Its like a DM model. When will it be in Nigeria? I will also like some pics of the springs, Tires and Wheels at close range.

I just replied your mail too. We have better days ahead bro.

Attached are some pics of good springs and wheels

Thanks

Patric

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by morakone(m): 6:50am On Aug 04, 2013
Dear All,
Stpat1 is on point I only attend 1 meeting and that was the last one held in lagos and all he has been saying was what was

agreed at the meeting
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by ranksz: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2013
Well I have not attended any of the meetings but I got the minutes and I understand every wella. Reading the thread sef don talk am finish. I wont miss the d next meeting for anything sha cos me na PAONEARING PARTINA o smiley .Morning peeps
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2013
stpat1:

Pls Note: Answers to these questions are without Prejudice or prepossession.

Yes, I believe every to-be Partner already knows its a Multi Million Naira business
> I totally agree with you, Transparency cannot be overemphasized so I urge every aspiring partner to ask question about aspects that seem ambiguous to him or her, so It can be well explained and addressed.
> I tried to answer evanstical's question as much as I could, but if there are still some grey areas you want addressed, Pls It will be more appropriate for you to highlight the areas so it can be addressed or readdressed. I'll really appreciate it.

Yes. For a biz to be registered as a ltd company, the CAC will request for more than one director up front. I'm very sure you got the Haulfast Logistics certificate that was mailed (olx odxlxjx <xrcxexiax07@yahoo.com> )out to you and other aspiring Partners. If you read it through you would have easily noted that its the business name that was registered and even at that, it was the 2 people that were available that were listed on it. After we have the board members we can then proceed to register the business name as a registered company.

> I'm sure you and will agree that its reasonably illogical to appoint or approve persons to be directors or shareholders when they are yet to be confirmed as Partners.

> The account was opened and now have 4 interested Partners as signatories. If you or any other aspiring Partner wishes a signatory to the account, Pls if you are free as it only requires an acceptable id (Your driver's license, Int Passport or National id will do). As at now, No Check book is nor will be issued to any of the signatories till we after the September meeting. "So be well informed that No one is Paying into my Purse"

The other signatories at the moment are (though I'm listing out their NL handle without their permission, but I guess they shouldn't any qualms with it)

yhemzy
pdozie
millhouse

As I said earlier, you are welcome to be part of the signatories. I will also like aspiring Partners (especially those that were not at the meetings) to know that, these signatories are presently only for security and funds safe guarding, signatories will changed after the meeting when we print out the statement of account and know the 3 partners with the highest funds deposited to join Me and one elected Partner as Signatories.

Ans: Though I'd have expected that you asked questions and request clarification as other aspiring partners have been doing, but its ok, I'll try as much as possible to disambiguate your concern.

> Importantly, I will like you and every other aspiring Partner to know that there is no special bonus or advantage for being a Board member or signatory to the account. All Partners are equal. There is no satisfaction until the faintest voice of a Partner is heard. Since all Partners get as Profit the proportion of how much they invested.

Example: If

Partner A invested #100,000
Partner B invested #250,000
Partner C invested #50,000
Partner D invested #400,000
Partner E invested #300,000

Total: #1,100,000

which means that

Partner A's investment is 9.09% of the total investment
Partner B's investment is 22.72% of the total investment
Partner C's investment is 4.54 of the total investment
Partner D's investment is 36.36% of the total investment
Partner E's investment is 27.27% of the total investment

So if the profit to be shared is #1,000,000

It means that

Partner A will get #90,900
Partner B will get #227,200
Partner C will get #45,400
Partner D will get #363,600
Partner E will get #272,700

With this fully understood, Why would anybody want to compete with anyone. You can only give what you have for what you believe in. As at now, no Partner knows how much is being deposited by other Partners. Its at the meeting that we will know who deposited how much from the printed statement of account.

Ans: I believe questions relating to Directorship have been answered above

> Aspiring Partners resolved at the meetings held that the exit window should be after 2 years. Well Investor can negotiate their entry and exit duration.

Ans: There are no alternatives to it. It is in clear terms. After a 2 year duration, The current 3 Partners with the highest Funds become members of the board and signatories to the account with 1 elected member.,

Ans: Pls all aspiring Partners should feel free to ask questions where they need clarification. Feel free to demand why and how certain resolutions were met etc. I will also beseech you to endeavour to be at the next meeting so you can be part of decisions taken and air your opinion. Your input will go a long way in Positively positioning Haulfast Logistics for the better Future.

See you at the Top.

Patric
Haulfast Logistics
. HABA OGA PAT, I SALUTE YOU O. Indeed you have done it so well. May God continuously Bless You. All answers have cleared my Concern and by God's Grace i will beat the Deadline. My only Question is this: assuming i decided to Beat the Deadline OF August 31st but do not have much and Decided to Invest #10,000(very small, yes i know that) and by Middle of September i want to Add more fund to take it to #50,000 or even more. How possible is this and is this Simple Logic acceptable . I NEED TO KNOW. Good Morning to You
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2013
Rhemite: . HABA OGA PAT, I SALUTE YOU O. Indeed you have done it so well. May God continuously Bless You. All answers have cleared my Concern and by God's Grace i will beat the Deadline. My only Question is this: assuming i decided to Beat the Deadline OF August 31st but do not have much and Decided to Invest #10,000(very small, yes i know that) and by Middle of September i want to Add more fund to take it to #50,000 or even more. How possible is this and is this Simple Logic acceptable . I NEED TO KNOW. Good Morning to You

Rhemite, Its totally acceptable. Partners (both Pioneer and General) are free to cumulate their stakes. As a pioneer or General Partner, you are free to add more funds to your existing stake.

Rhemite, I want to see you at the next meeting o.

Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by easypee: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
@stpat1:
Hi, I have only recently started reading this post and become interested. I will like to know how many Pioneer Partners you currently have. I also want to know if one can increase invested fund before the two year period elapses.

stpat1: Interested Partners have begun the Pooling of funds to become Pioneer Partners. This window of opportunity to be a Pioneer Partner is Open till the 31st of August 2013. After this Date, New Partners will be taken in as General Partners, which also offer boundless benefits to Partners.

Pls visit the Haulfast logistics page for more info http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/Careers
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
easypee: @stpat1:
Hi, I have only recently started reading this post and become interested. I will like to know how many Pioneer Partners you currently have. I also want to know if one can increase invested fund before the two year period elapses.

easypee, You're welcome.

We can not know how many Pioneer partners we have now, as all interested Partners Pay into the Company's account (which can be found on the website http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/Careers ). Its at the next meeting in September after we print out the statement of account that we will know who and who deposited for us to know how many Pioneer members we have.

Yes, all Partners (Pioneer and General) can increase invested funds anytime.

Thanks
Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by kedukc(m): 6:00am On Aug 05, 2013
Good morning Patric, everyone.

To my understanding, a partner's capital is tied in for two years. Does that mean the profits are also tied up during this period or do partners receive annual/monthly payments?

Secondly, what measures are in place to make sure that funds are expended judiciously in the sole interest of the firm. To elaborate, I'm referring to control mechanisms like having a budget, internal records and controls on expenditures.

3. Is the company going public? Apart from the financial potentials of going public, I see publicly traded shares as an efficient way for partners to liquidate their holdings easily; also makes profit taking more organized via dividends.

Though am not advocating publicity for now, but with regard to the option of incremental contributions, a bit of chaos could be avoided if the model of share capital is followed.

4. board membership is not about day to day running of the business, or is it? My humble submission is let the best hands take the helm when it comes to the nitty-gritty.

Finally, If one doesn't have sterling bank in their area. How may he or she proceed with contribution?

Nice day all.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by donjsb(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2013
I'm interested call me up on 08096374177 or bb 286AA359.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
kedukc: Good morning Patric, everyone.

To my understanding, a partner's capital is tied in for two years. Does that mean the profits are also tied up during this period or do partners receive annual/monthly payments?

No. The profits are not tied up during this period. Partners profits are made available monthly except the Partner wishes to Plough back his/her Profit.

Secondly, what measures are in place to make sure that funds are expended judiciously in the sole interest of the firm. To elaborate, I'm referring to control mechanisms like having a budget, internal records and controls on expenditures.

To ensure funds are judiciously expended for the sole interest of the firm, funds are only released for a budgeted purpose and expected funds to be generated are known and can be monitored or reviewed by partner who wishes to. The records of everyday, week and monthly running of the business must be presented upon request by any Partner.

3. Is the company going public? Apart from the financial potentials of going public, I see publicly traded shares as an efficient way for partners to liquidate their holdings easily; also makes profit taking more organized via dividends.

If necessary, going public in the future will be discussed by Partners. I think we'll rather have investors who'll be given an agreed fixed ROI over an agreed period of time. As for an organized profit sharing formula, I believe that is well taken care of.

Though am not advocating publicity for now, but with regard to the option of incremental contributions, a bit of chaos could be avoided if the model of share capital is followed.

There will not be chaos as every Partner's detail is updated with dates, additional injected funds and cumulative funds. This updated details is also made available to all other partners to know and be updated on other members standing at every point in time.

4. board membership is not about day to day running of the business, or is it? My humble submission is let the best hands take the helm when it comes to the nitty-gritty.

No. The board membership is not about day to day running of the business. They stand as signatories to the accounts. The board is to be briefed daily, weekly and monthly on the day to day running of the business, to give approvals and take decisions on certain issues that must not be detrimental in any manner to Haulfast Logistics as an entity or to all, any or group of Partners.

Yes. Only the best experienced hands will be deployed to handle the running of the business. We urge member Partners to where and when possible, avail themselves and offer Management, technical, legal and financial advice and support.

Finally, If one doesn't have sterling bank in their area. How may he or she proceed with contribution?

You can have your bank transfer the funds from your account to the Haulfast Logistics Sterling bank account. It's instant.

Here is a link to the sterling Bank branches. If you wish to deposit by Cash, you can locate the branch closest to you.

http://www.sterlingbankng.com/cuscare/branchlocator.aspx

Thanks
Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
donjsb: I'm interested call me up on 08096374177 or bb 286AA359.

Thanks for your interest donjsb, You're welcome. Pls register your interest via the website http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/contact+us

Thanks
Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by kedukc(m): 6:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Very astute, Oga Pato
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 4:55am On Aug 07, 2013
stpat1:

No. The profits are not tied up during this period. Partners profits are made available monthly except the Partner wishes to Plough back his/her Profit.

To ensure funds are judiciously expended for the sole interest of the firm, funds are only released for a budgeted purpose and expected funds to be generated are known and can be monitored or reviewed by partner who wishes to. The records of everyday, week and monthly running of the business must be presented upon request by any Partner.. wELL DONE SIR, AND GOD BLESS YOU.

If necessary, going public in the future will be discussed by Partners. I think we'll rather have investors who'll be given an agreed fixed ROI over an agreed period of time. As for an organized profit sharing formula, I believe that is well taken care of.

There will not be chaos as every Partner's detail is updated with dates, additional injected funds and cumulative funds. This updated details is also made available to all other partners to know and be updated on other members standing at every point in time.

No. The board membership is not about day to day running of the business. They stand as signatories to the accounts. The board is to be briefed daily, weekly and monthly on the day to day running of the business, to give approvals and take decisions on certain issues that must not be detrimental in any manner to Haulfast Logistics as an entity or to all, any or group of Partners.

Yes. Only the best experienced hands will be deployed to handle the running of the business. We urge member Partners to where and when possible, avail themselves and offer Management, technical, legal and financial advice and support.

You can have your bank transfer the funds from your account to the Haulfast Logistics Sterling bank account. It's instant.

Here is a link to the sterling Bank branches. If you wish to deposit by Cash, you can locate the branch closest to you.

Thanks
Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Rhemite(m): 4:58am On Aug 07, 2013
stpat1:

To ensure funds are judiciously expended for the sole interest of the firm, funds are only released for a budgeted purpose and expected funds to be generated are known and can be monitored or reviewed by partner who wishes to. The records of everyday, week and monthly running of the business must be presented upon request by any Partner.

Thanks
Patric
Haulfast Logistics
....WELL DONE FOR ANOTHER SMOOTH EXPLAINATION TO ALL QUESTION ASKED, INFACT THE MORE YOU DO THIS THE MORE I SEE A HUGE DIAMOND IN OUR POSSESSION. INDEED YOU HAVE DONE WELL. GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
....WELL DONE FOR ANOTHER SMOOTH EXPLAINATION TO ALL QUESTION ASKED, INFACT THE MORE YOU DO THIS THE MORE I SEE A HUGE DIAMOND IN OUR POSSESSION. INDEED YOU HAVE DONE WELL. GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY.

Rhemite, I believe that the importance of accountability and more transparency cannot be over emphasized.

I urge all aspiring Partners to always read through the thread and ask as much questions as they can because Knowledge is power and Information is liberating.

Thanks
Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by ranksz: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
@Stpat1, I just sent the notification via the website. Pls don't forget to add my new email to the mailing list. I can't wait for august to come to an end. wink
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanks to all that have used the website to indicate interest or as a notification. It's to help protect you against spamming. Security is everybody's business.

Interested Partners are still welcome to join Haulfast logistics

Thanks
Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Count Down to a New Era

Thanks
Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2013
Count Down continues. Be part of the success story.

Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by pdozie: 5:03pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hi,
Just to confirm that we are very much around scouting for money to beat the deadline. Everything being stated by Pat is in order and true (As agreed in the meetings)

Cheers
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by vehicleangeline: 5:49am On Aug 14, 2013
we are vehicle manufacturer in China,we supply vehicles from manufacturer directly
skype Angelinechina
mobile 0086 138 8638 9319
email address truckangeline789@hotmail.com
website http://www.zyc2.com/en/
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 8:01am On Aug 20, 2013
The count Down continues. Be part of the success story.

Interested Partners will soon get the Memorandum of Agreement in their emails. Pls print it out and bring it along with you to the next meeting.
the MOA will be signed after the meeting.

Thanks

Patric
Haulfast Logistics
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by kedukc(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2013
While we wait to cross the Rubicon, can we throw some light on the risks involved.. Some preventative and corrective measures.. Etc

Bear in mind that as a partnership, members liability is "unlimited".

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 7:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
Hello distinguished Partners,

The Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for Haulfast Logistics Partners is undergoing final fine tunning. Pls peruse it and feel free to ask questions where you need answers and clarification. Its will be a pleasure to answers to your questions and shed more light to where you need clarification.

The MOA will be fully fine tuned before the next meeting.

This will be signed by Pioneer Partners at the next meeting. Pioneer partners are expected to print and bring along with them a copy of the MOA (will be sent to Pioneer Partners a week to the next meeting) to the next meeting.

Interested Partners should also endeavour to be at the meeting as very important issues will be discussed.
You can also always have access to a copy of this MOA via our website or Facebook page.

Thanks for being there.
Thanks

Patric
Haulfast Logistics

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira / Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures / #JumiaNigeria Nigerians Recommend Adjustments To Courier Companys Delivery Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.