Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (25434 Views)

Alfred Okugbeni Speaks On The Challenges Of The Haulage Industry In Nigeria / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Transport Dangote Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by kedukc(m): 3:43pm On May 14, 2013
^^been frantically searching for u bro. the group is yours now.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Dextra(f): 4:37pm On May 14, 2013
I'll love to be a partner.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 14, 2013
Dextra: I'll love to be a partner. I've got some money to invest.
highly impressive.... smiley smiley
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Saintigk(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2013
Dailynews, i v sent u PM for some days now, kindly reply plz

DailyNews: highly impressive.... smiley smiley
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by hassan123(m): 9:16pm On May 14, 2013
I will be there by God's grace. I need tippers for hire, either 20 or 30 tonnes
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by joelreg(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2013
am interested contact my with my signature
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oluks05: 4:07am On May 15, 2013
@Stpat; Am very much interested unfortunately I wldnt be @ d meeting. But pls add me to d list. Thanks.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by azpekuliar: 5:20am On May 15, 2013
... has joined.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Uprightventures: 8:03am On May 15, 2013
M.A.N. Trucks For Sale ( Instalmental Payment Allowed).

Tipper and open back truck

Good deal for a lucky buyer
I have a 20tons MAN tipper( ten tyres) for sale
And a 15 tons ( Ten tyres) MAN truck open back , can be used to haul cement or carry container.

You are free to come with mechanic for inspection.

I will accept instalment payment
Terms and condition apply

Email - nostrodamus9210@yahoo.com
Phone - 08038636000
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Gods300men: 8:04am On May 15, 2013
Hi all, I am interested and would have love to attend our first meeting, unfortunately am not in Lagos. I subscribe to the Google site thing. pls keep me updated.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by rozayx5(m): 8:28am On May 15, 2013
following
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by CHARLESAMOGU: 1:04pm On May 15, 2013
This is nice discussion only if it would work as planed; i'm interested too but can't make it to the meeting cus i'm not in lagos but keep me posted.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Welder(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2013
Very interested in this.

@Stpat,

Nice initiative, i will rather go with option 2. But like someone suggested, we will like to see the aftermath of the meeting, the resolutions and outcomes. The charater of the persons that will be managing and those on the board, their competencies etc.

Please provide updates. God bless our honest hustle.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Uprightventures: 2:42pm On May 15, 2013
M.A.N. Trucks For Sale ( Instalmental Payment Allowed).

Tipper and open back truck

Good deal for a lucky buyer
I have a 20tons MAN tipper( ten tyres) for sale
And a 15 tons ( Ten tyres) MAN truck open back , can be used to haul cement or carry container.

You are free to come with mechanic for inspection.

I will accept instalment payment
Terms and condition apply

Email - nostrodamus9210@yahoo.com
Phone - 08038636000
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Ichiebillion1(m): 7:27pm On May 15, 2013
[/quote][quote author=stpat1]

Very important contribution. It shows you have actually given the whole idea a good thought.

I have also been thinking about the pros and cons of option 2 but I still arrived at a very good conclusion that will ensure all goes smoothly with it. All these I wish to thrash at the meeting.

For the google group, I just applied.

As the date for the first meeting draws near, I want to plead with @Stpat1 and others to
1. De-emphasise the googlegroup gmail at least till after the first series of meetings. The discussions leading to the formation of this company should remain open here till we acquaint with each other and reach agreement in principle and identify the partners amongst the commentators, then it will ripe for more discreet communication.However let us feel free to call Stpat1 on phone for any extra information.

2. Play down reward systems for managers till a more appropriate time so the entire investors dont all aspire to be managers,it may be amusing though.

3. Bear in mind that while the first meeting is scheduled for Lagos,subsequent meetings has to rotate between PH,Abuja and Lagos depending on the cluster of interested investors around PH and Abuja, or even any other Nigerian City.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by generalcyruss(m): 3:39am On May 16, 2013
DAF 65 for sale. Has a container which is 28 feet long, 8 feet tall. very much in good condition. call: 0803-054-64-62- Cyrus Jesuferanmi if interested. Bless.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by omosbaba: 12:56pm On May 16, 2013
i am indeed interested in this haulage stuff and am ready to commit my funds to buy a mack for this business
my advice is we do a background check on the managers and the drivers to ensure we know them really as i am based in abuja
secondly whats the guarantee of steady jobs for the trucks so the trucks dont stay idle

i can be reached via 08064879771 and femmy.omosehin@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 10:59pm On May 16, 2013
Hello guys, Due to popular demand and requests, It has been reconsidered that holding the meeting on Saturday 18th will be more convenient. Most people gave reasons ranging from religious engagements to getting ready for a busy Monday. Well I think we can still work with it.

New date is

Date: 18th May 2013
Time: 1 pm
Venue: 34 Ijaiye road Marketing bus stop Ogba Agege.

From Ikeja, board a bus heading to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Ogba, board a bus heading to Agege and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Agege, Board a bus going to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call.

I will make arrangement for seats and the environment is also quite conducive.

How many of us will make it. This is to enable us make the necessary arrangements.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this change might cause.

Patric
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2013
naijacutee: -Ad removed-

Good job
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2013
omosbaba: i am indeed interested in this haulage stuff and am ready to commit my funds to buy a mack for this business
my advice is we do a background check on the managers and the drivers to ensure we know them really as i am based in abuja
secondly whats the guarantee of steady jobs for the trucks so the trucks dont stay idle

The jobs are never the problem, the trucks and of course unpredictable weather.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:36pm On May 16, 2013
Dextra: I'll love to be a partner. I've got some money to invest.

Good. We look forward to meeting you at the meeting.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by yhemzy(m): 1:04am On May 17, 2013
Brilliant idea, nice initiative and wonderful concept by the initiators.Looking forward to meeting fellow nairalanders on sunday. Kudos to the you guys.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 1:24am On May 17, 2013
yhemzy: Brilliant idea, nice initiative and wonderful concept by the initiators.Looking forward to meeting fellow nairalanders on sunday. Kudos to the you guys.

@yhemzy, its on Saturday 1pm
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oduz: 5:17am On May 17, 2013
stpat1: Hello guys, Due to popular demand and requests, It has been reconsidered that holding the meeting on Saturday 18th will be more convenient. Most people gave reasons ranging from religious engagements to getting ready for a busy Monday. Well I think we can still work with it.

New date is

Date: 18th May 2013
Time: 1 pm
Venue: 34 Ijaiye road Marketing bus stop Ogba Agege.

From Ikeja, board a bus heading to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Ogba, board a bus heading to Agege and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Agege, Board a bus going to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call.

I will make arrangement for seats and the environment is also quite conducive.

How many of us will make it. This is to enable us make the necessary arrangements.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this change might cause.

Patric

Sorry, seems too late for me to meet up with this change, would have to watch out for updates
BEST Wishes
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by hassan123(m): 7:09am On May 17, 2013
omosbaba: i am indeed interested in this haulage stuff and am ready to commit my funds to buy a mack for this business

In Lagos, jobs are not d problem, but trucks. If we have 100 trucks, all will be working @ d same time, as there are plenty jobs over there crying for tippers
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by hassan123(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2013
@ stpat1, I got d email of d shift in d date. I also suggest if u cn send n sms 2 all those u av their numbers.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by millhouse: 11:25am On May 17, 2013
kool
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Aleshyto(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2013
i'm interested, pls i can not attend d frst meetin bcs i based in ijebu ode and d nature of my job too. Pls post d minute of d meeting for us dat can nt make it to d frst meeting. Tanx. 07057878593
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2013
The day is here. As great progressives meet today. The maiden meeting that will redesign the haulage business industry will be held today in Lagos. We'll keep you posted as the meeting unfolds, questions will be asked, opinions will be raised, recommendations will be poured out, Solutions will be proffered and pragmatic progressive actions will be taken by greatest of minds. We are set.

The Vision
To be a renown support partner in offering logistic and haulage solutions to construction and oil & gas companies in the country. To have a fleet of Trucks and Machinery to deliver quality support in quality time.

See you there.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Dextra(f): 1:00pm On May 18, 2013
Is there going to be video conference? I'm in Abuja so can't attend but it's time! 08121450662! keep me posted.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by solosamste(m): 1:58pm On May 18, 2013
Hi Friends,

BLCO SERIOUS BUYERS IS URGENTLY NEEDED.

HERE IS THE SELLER'S PROCEDURE:

Subject: Fw: BLCO TTO

SIR FIND BELOW OUR T.T.O. PROCEDURE

---
PROCEDURE FOR BLCO TTO TRANSACTION

1. Seller and Buyer signs SPA and deposit at their respective banks.
2. Seller blocks the sum of N50million or Dollars equivalent in his bank as indemnity to buyer against his failure to fulfill his obligations to the buyer as stated in the contract.
3. Upon confirmation of blocked fund by buyer's bank, buyer shall issue a cash backed, fully funded MT760 in favour of seller which covers the total cost of cargo including commissions.
4. Seller nominates vessel and moves the loaded vessel to cotonou (5 Nautical mile cotonou waters) for buyer to conduct QnQ.
5. Upon successful QnQ, seller issues all necessary vessel documents and recharter of vessel effected.
6. Full payment is made both to seller and all facilitators.
7. Loaded vessel departs to buyer's port of delivery destination.
DISCOUNT IS $10

IF INTERESTED SEND MAIL TO temtol@yahoo.co.uk. PLS ONLY SERIOUS BUYER[S] SHOULD CONTACT US.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bobby Ubani Chinagorom Max Dedicates His Child In A Glamorous Event (Photos) / We Are Working To Avert Further Naira Fall – CBN / What Profitable Thing Can I Do With N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.