Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945574 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2013
oluboyo04: i av d same problem here
same here
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rmgbemeje: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Please how much is the FG paying and is UBA paying you anything? I just got a mail now that i have been accepted by UBA, i need to knw what it entails to enable make informed decision. Thank you

specimen23: i was posted to uba,i did my interview last 2weeks,and was sent a congratulatory text on thurday,so wud encourage u guys to give it a chance,u may be accepted!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gathanson(f): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please guys apart from the 25k FG is paying,is UBA adding anything to it at all please your responses will be highly appreciated. thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by megola: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
rmgbemeje: Please how much is the FG paying and is UBA paying you anything? I just got a mail now that i have been accepted by UBA, i need to knw what it entails to enable make informed decision. Thank you

. Pls wen did u apply for dis. Did u apply tru dea website? Cos i.ve applied since july and have not heard anythin from them.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rmgbemeje: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sometime last year.

megola: . Pls wen did u apply for dis. Did u apply tru dea website? Cos i.ve applied since july and have not heard anythin from them.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Xaviers(m): 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Anyone started @UBA?

Please let us know if UBA IS PAYING Ooº°˚˚°ºº ... Haba!!!

Cos i don't wanna leave ♍y present internship job of above 50k to earn 25k oo..

Please respond to this..♍ †нɑ̈ηкs
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Xaviers(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
beckycute1:
Lagos was posted to UBA oregun branch

Have you started alredi.. If you have, how much are you been paid by UBA? i knw of the 25k by d fed.govt
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Voned(f): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
UBA is paying 25k too the lady that interviewed me told me that please has anyone who did test on wednesday and interview at UBA house Marina on tuesday been called yet. Suspense is killing me o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rmgbemeje: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please what do i expect for the test so i can study, i will be writing the test soon. Thank you

Voned: UBA is paying 25k too the lady that interviewed me told me that please has anyone who did test on wednesday and interview at UBA house Marina on tuesday been called yet. Suspense is killing me o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Estorico: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Please guys how can I apply for the SURE-P Program? I have tried the link sent via my phone it kept bouncing back. Please,is it still on? Congratulations to all those short listed and to those expecting,God will surely perfect what He has started. Kindly help your sister o!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by teexzle: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
ineco: they posted me to uba bank and i was called for interview on monday at v/i, we were close to 30 invitee but probably today,the result will come out
Pls hw did u get ur interview invite
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by teexzle: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Voned: UBA is paying 25k too the lady that interviewed me told me that please has anyone who did test on wednesday and interview at UBA house Marina on tuesday been called yet. Suspense is killing me o
Did u wrte a test too??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by teexzle: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Estorico: Please guys how can I apply for the SURE-P Program? I have tried the link sent via my phone it kept bouncing back. Please,is it still on? Congratulations to all those short listed and to those expecting,God will surely perfect what He has started. Kindly help your sister o!
Make google.com ur friend
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by specimen23(m): 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
uba is paying,currently in the program now.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
specimen23: uba is paying,currently in the program now,pm me for necessary details and information.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by casiello(m): 6:31am On Nov 16, 2013
Voned: UBA is paying 25k too the lady that interviewed me told me that please has anyone who did test on wednesday and interview at UBA house Marina on Tuesday been called yet. Suspense is killing me o
Please expatiate further, will uba pay 25k in addition to FG's 25k to make it 50k in total. Or uba's 25k is the actual sure-p stipend. Please a quick response would be highly appreciated.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by grlzone(f): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2013
specimen23: uba is paying,currently in the program now,pm me for necessary details and information.
Wat branch were u posted to...am waiting for their reply,I wrote d test n did interview dis week...fill me in on aw urs went n aw long u ve bin with dem
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by grlzone(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2013
casiello: Please expatiate further, will uba pay 25k in addition to FG's 25k to make it 50k in total. Or uba's 25k is the actual sure-p stipend. Please a quick response would be highly appreciated.
Yea uba wil pay u extra 25k,makin it 50k
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Xaviers(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2013

Pm you, when you r not allowed to receive msg..shooo!

Pls, just state what we need to know here, I'm very sure we wud all appreciate it.

i would want to knw if we could get day off when necessary(like going for ther interviews and stuff).. Pls revert asap... †нɑ̈ηкs
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Okwula: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Which kind wahala be this nah!
I just invested over 400k in a business last month and these guys are now sending me interview invitation.
I was matched with Chams Ltd with UBA Awka as the designated bank...
Pls wanna know if the bank will pay aside the FG stipend.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by specimen23(m): 4:22pm On Nov 16, 2013
Xavier's:

Pm you, when you r not allowed to receive msg..shooo!

Pls, just state what we need to know here, I'm very sure we wud all appreciate it.

i would want to knw if we could get day off when necessary(like going for ther interviews and stuff).. Pls revert asap... †нɑ̈ηкs
I have replied everybody that sent me pm, and I cant say everything here for reasons best known to me, so please respect that! and I am under no obligation to give any info, just felt like giving answers to peeps here that I see as my brothers and sisters, who may be my colleagues in the future that's why I said pm. thank you!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by casiello(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
grlzone:
Yea uba wil pay u extra 25k,makin it 50k
Thank you very much for the info.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by grlzone(f): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
specimen23: I have replied everybody that sent me pm, and I cant say everything here for reasons best known to me, so please respect that! and I am under no obligation to give any info, just felt like giving answers to peeps here that I see as my brothers and sisters, who may be my colleagues in the future that's why I said pm. thank you!
Reply me pls.u can reply me through pm
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by teexzle: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Done!! I await a swift response thanks in advance
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by teexzle: 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
grlzone:
Wat branch were u posted to...am waiting for their reply,I wrote d test n did interview dis week...fill me in on aw urs went n aw long u ve bin with dem
Wow!!! As u await a positive response from uba, pls kindly share your test n interview experience
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nfarayolayahoo: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2013
Hi guys,av been reading u guys comment on the sure stuff,thxs for d info.
one quick question;av bin invited for assessment to uba tomorrow,Pls what are the likelt questions they ask during the interview . Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by leximore001(m): 6:48am On Nov 18, 2013
First you take a Computer Based Test, if you succeed you progress to the interview stage immediately.

The test consist of 50 questions which include English, Maths and Critical Reasoning. While the interview entails the normal questions like: what your strenght and weakness? What motivates you? etc.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nfarayolayahoo: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2013
@lexximore.thanks.so pls can i get any hints on the questions?tkea
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by egubere: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2013
Pls I want 2 ask, u guyz currently doing d UBA sure-P program do dey organise training 4 u nd if yes hw many weeks does it last?
Waiting 4 ur prompt response. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by deesquarediddy(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2013
I'll like to know if anyone attached to Dangote Group Plc. here has started. I got the mail notifying me of my acceptance few weeks after i was invited for interview, since then, i have not heard from them...i was told that the joining date will be communicated to me since then. Nothing up till now.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by grlzone(f): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
egubere: Pls I want 2 ask, u guyz currently doing d UBA sure-P program do dey organise training 4 u nd if yes hw many weeks does it last?
Waiting 4 ur prompt response. Thanks
Someone in d program said after bin successful,u b posted to a branch.das where ur trainin starts
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by grlzone(f): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
nfarayola@yahoo:
@lexximore.thanks.so pls can i get any hints on the questions?tkea
Maths consists of fraction,standard form,probability,ratio.inshort d maths is very simple.is d english dat is difficult,too much of comprehensions to read,there is synonyms n antonyms also.50 ques in one hour.my advise if u don't knw a particular ans jes jump to d next,wen u done wit d ones u knw u can den go back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.