Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945629 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by grlzone(f): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2013
teexzle:
Wow!!! As u await a positive response from uba, pls kindly share your test n interview experience
Interview question-tell us abt ur family background,wat does ur mom n dad do for a living n also ur siblings.why do u want to work for uba,what is pos,what is internet banking n d typs u knw.market one of d internet bankin u knw n also wat r d core values of uba.dos r d ones I rememba
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by obamma: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
I registered in May and was called for screening last month at Ibadan,but was told to go to my state nd apply dt they need yorubas.This was after I passed d interview nd was waitng on a que for my appointment letter.I cried for hours but nothing was done.Since then the sight of the word SUREP irritates me.Nkechi
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by obetenEttah: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls is there anybdy marched with UBA akwa ibom state?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerrymania(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2013
ineco: those of u that u stay outside lagos, think very well before u accept the offer, because transport alone and the stress that is there, i was posted to UBA last 2 weeks, and did the interview but to cut short the story, they sent to me yesterday that they wont take me that i didnt did very well, then if u posted to UBA, and u stay outside lagos and at the end u did make it, how will u feel ? remember transport alone and the stress. so think before u act, i am not trying to discorange anybody but advice. i dont even think that they take anybody in my set or even if they take,it will not more than one or two person. that is my advice,i think FG force the bank to posted ppl to them because i think its their willing because the rate of rejecting ppl like me,i thougth i answer wat they asked me but, look at wat happen at the end.

I cant believe a graduate wrote this. I see why they rejected you.

8 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by egubere: 7:13am On Nov 19, 2013
@grlzone, thanks 4 ur response..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by teexzle: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2013
grlzone:
Interview question-tell us abt ur family background,wat does ur mom n dad do for a living n also ur siblings.why do u want to work for uba,what is pos,what is internet banking n d typs u knw.market one of d internet bankin u knw n also wat r d core values of uba.dos r d ones I rememba
thanks for the heads up..so the deal is if one dont pass the test, one wont proceed for the interview??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by grlzone(f): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2013
teexzle:
thanks for the heads up..so the deal is if one dont pass the test, one wont proceed for the interview??
Ours was interview first before d test,so if u don't pass d interview u won't proceed to d test...others might b test before interview though
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Monimatic(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2013
grin grin
jerrymania:

grin
jerrymania:

LWKMD..... hahahahaha.......I laugh in pidgin English, guy you wicked oh! you went too hard on the guy.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by escadah(f): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
@grizone
I did the UBA interview last week tuesday and was called for the test last wednesday also which I wrote a CBT, I am yet to hear from them. Please have you gottend any feed back from them. I am so restless...I just called the HR guy to know how far and he asked if I passed the test, that I am supposed to see an information at the end of the test. Did you see any info stating you passed the test?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by escadah(f): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
teexzle:
Did u wrte a test too??

I was interviewed last tues and wrote the test on wed also......have you guys heard anything?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Tejufemi(f): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
They'l definitely get bak 2u,mayb 2resume by dec.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by teexzle: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tejufemi: They'l definitely get bak 2u,mayb 2resume by dec.
I wrote d test 2day&passd,bT don'T knw wts next cos we dnt do any interview oooo
I was in the hall too, I treated 36 questions only cos the system allocated to me was seriously hanging, after a hard restart..my tyme elasped..so wen the HR guy checked for me, he said I passed so there was no need to retake the test..Thank God for Success..I await the next stage with patience..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Okwula: 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2013
This isn't funny at all ooo!
I spent close to 4 hours in the NDE State Coordinator's office just to get my documents comfirmed.
That's by-the-way...,who's matched with Chams PLC here(with UBA Awka as the designated bank)?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by grlzone(f): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tejufemi: They'l definitely get bak 2u,mayb 2resume by dec.
I wrote d test 2day&passd,bT don'T knw wts next cos we dnt do any interview oooo
Did u get ur result immediately after u clicked submit??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by grlzone(f): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2013
escadah: @grizone
I did the UBA interview last week tuesday and was called for the test last wednesday also which I wrote a CBT, I am yet to hear from them. Please have you gottend any feed back from them. I am so restless...I just called the HR guy to know how far and he asked if I passed the test, that I am supposed to see an information at the end of the test. Did you see any info stating you passed the test?
We r in d same shoe....guess we met on dat day,cos we were 6 dat wrote d text.wats ur name?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Tejufemi(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2013
grlzone:
Did u get ur result immediately after u clicked submit??
B4 nko? Afta all d years person don sidon Fø® house,person go com dey slack Na OYO b dt oo...tnx God Fø® 2day!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by grlzone(f): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Tejufemi:
B4 nko? Afta all d years person don sidon Fø® house,person go com dey slack Na OYO b dt oo...tnx God Fø® 2day!
Lol aw long u don stay for house...thank God for u though
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by obyrich(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2013
jerrymania:

Blame it on weed.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by obyrich(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
jerrymania:

I guess it's juju from his village that's after him.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sweetkemzy: 3:21am On Nov 20, 2013
Pls I've filled this form and i cant submit it.pls how do i go about it.help pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by teexzle: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2013
Hello everyone, any news yet pple
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by HazeeyzaH(f): 7:51am On Nov 22, 2013
Did d test on tuesdy.... Was sent an sms to come for a chat today.... Who else got d sms
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by omotolatutu: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2013
The interview went well. 4man panel.... Optimistic by God's grace
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ekiyor3: 11:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
please someone should help me, i got the invite but b4 i saw it on my mail it has expired. so when i went to their site they said, 'Opportunity Cancelled Due to Lack of Response' what can i do please. thank you and God bless.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gozdapoet: 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
jerrymania:

Chai! I don laugh so tey I 4get 2 greet my papa wen him com bak...ds one na hard tackle o.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gozdapoet: 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2013
Itz comfortin enof 2 knw dt UBA shares in d payment too...@ least I m encouragd nw 2 give it a try cos d interview we had on friday whr some of us had 2b delayd(or detained) till past 7pm inside dia HQ is nothing short of annoying...won't b a bad stint b4 Training School comes calling by Jan...or feb, as speculated.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by grlzone(f): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2013
gozdapoet: Itz comfortin enof 2 knw dt UBA shares in d payment too...@ least I m encouragd nw 2 give it a try cos d interview we had on friday whr some of us had 2b delayd(or detained) till past 7pm inside dia HQ is nothing short of annoying...won't b a bad stint b4 Training School comes calling by Jan...or feb, as speculated.
Will u guys join training school with odas?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by berryoflife(f): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hi everyone, I was also posted to UBA and designation is oregun branch. I jst want to know how u guys got to know ur interview dates. Cos I'v called d contact at oregun and he said dat I shld contact marina and I'v bn calling d number, bt she isn't picking. Would I have to go to marina first before knowing interview date? Ur reply wld be appreciated.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Okwula: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
For those matched with CHAMS PLC...the designated bank(UBA) is not where you will be doing your internship. The bank will only handle the payment of your monthly stipend.
We were briefed on our job responsibilities today at Awka; its mainly data capturing for the time being.
If you heard UBA will be paying you extra 25K, its a misinformation.
But opportunity really exists in this internship. Just give it your all.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Voned(f): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2013
Okwula: For those matched with CHAMS PLC...the designated bank(UBA) is not where you will be doing your internship. The bank will only handle the payment of your monthly stipend.
We were briefed on our job responsibilities today at Awka; its mainly data capturing for the time being.
If you heard UBA will be paying you extra 25K, its a misinformation.
But opportunity really exists in this internship. Just give it your all.
Cheers!
it isnt misinformation ooooooo dont say what you dont know during my interview in Uba the woman categorically told me that UBA will pay extra 25k and she told me that cos i have a job that pays more and she wanted knowing if i wanted leaving the job
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by adaeze123(f): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2013
who else is writing the test for UBA at marina on Friday 11am? please reply
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by omotolatutu: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.