Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time (40517 Views)

Why Do Men Cheat??? / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MetaPhysical: 11:43pm On May 08, 2020
Rekhina:
Simplyleo once claimed black indian in January,

Cc imhotep lzaa itooworwor adaibeku

Why you like calling people? Now everybody done know my business. grin grin

Which kin wife u be sef?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tweiker: 11:45pm On May 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ol boy, stop patronising kiah now.
You eat cow meat. Do you know what breed you ate? No because you want meat, breed is irrelevant. You ate fish, do you what breed? No, because the name is good....the breed is irrelevant.

I wanted to learn horse riding, not horse breeding. grin grin

Kiah come and put nypple to pacify tweiker mouth. grin

If ever in your life you see a horse or a dog you must get very close to even for 1 minute, you had better find out what breed it is and the person who gives you that info might tell you too how such a breed behaves towards strangers, weak hands and novices.

Maybe, next time you will climb a nervy Arabian swift that will break your damn neck in seconds so we can all rest on NL
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MetaPhysical: 11:48pm On May 08, 2020
khia:
Please explain to me how would you know if I am native by visiting one native nation. Do you think we are all the same? Yes there are brown natives and black natives and my grandmother is light brown and there are also black ones in her nation.

My father is black American and my mother is half black and half native which would make me a black native.

So how many Indian tribes are there? At most no more than three.

Chickasaww, Sioux and Seminole. Anymore? They live in oklahoma. Some in Dakota.

So you are black Indian? Beside Oklahoma i dont know anywhere else that have Indians. You are not from oklahoma so how are you indian? grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Rekhina(f): 11:49pm On May 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Which kin wife u be sef?
u wanna do Bitcoin etherum crypto business won't u ,so meet my friend Amanda chisom, she will put u thru to make millions,
Chat her up in WhatsApp 08105323287,
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MetaPhysical: 11:50pm On May 08, 2020
Tweiker:

If ever in your life you see a horse or a dog you must get very close to even for 1 minute, you had better find out what breed it is and the person who gives you that info might tell you too how such a breed behaves towards strangers, weak hands and novices.

Maybe, next time you will climb a nervy Arabian swift that will break your damn neck in seconds so we can all rest on NL

grin grin

Rekhina, this guy is jealous because you kissed me. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by LZAA: 11:51pm On May 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Which kin wife u be sef?

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tweiker: 11:52pm On May 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

So you are black Indian? Beside Oklahoma i dont know anywhere else that have Indians. You are not from oklahoma so how are you indian? grin

So you only know bush Indians, so to speak? You don't know millionaire Indians or city Indians? What race does WWE superstar the Rock come from?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MetaPhysical: 11:53pm On May 08, 2020
Tweiker:

So you only know bush Indians, so to speak? You don't know millionaire Indians or city Indians? What race does WWE superstar the Rock come from?

The Rock is mixed black and maybe white or a half white. That makes him a quarter caste, not half caste
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Rekhina(f): 11:56pm On May 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ol boy, stop patronising kiah now.
You eat cow meat. Do you know what breed you ate? No because you want meat, breed is irrelevant. You ate fish, do you what breed? No, because the name is good....the breed is irrelevant.

I wanted to learn horse riding, not horse breeding. grin grin

Kiah come and put nypple to pacify tweiker mouth. grin
u rode redwomen not horse! grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tweiker: 11:59pm On May 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

The Rock is mixed black and maybe white or a half white. That makes him a quarter caste, not half caste

Go and check again. He comes from a long line of balck Indians. The Usos, Roman Regins, they are his relatives. Umega, Nia Jax, they are all family. One of the Uso twins even married a black woman.

While you are it, goggle for an image of The Rock's daughter and shine your eyes
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Simplyleo: 12:06am On May 09, 2020
[s]
Rekhina:
Simplyleo once claimed black indian in January,

Cc imhotep lzaa itooworwor adaibeku
[/s]
Pls be discussing your things and stop tagging me.

Shoes get size angry
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MetaPhysical: 12:18am On May 09, 2020
Rekhina:
u rode redwomen not horse! grin

You are badd! grin

I want to ride you
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MetaPhysical: 12:20am On May 09, 2020
Tweiker:

Go and check again. He comes from a long line of balck Indians. The Usos, Roman Regins, they are his relatives. Umega, Nia Jax, they are all family. One of the Uso twins even married a black woman.

While you are it, goggle for an image of The Rock's daughter and shine your eyes

I see that. You are right. grin

Thats why you want khia, to produce a "rock". Sense kee you there. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MetaPhysical: 12:21am On May 09, 2020
[quote author=LZAA post=89340759][/quote]

grin

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 1:03am On May 09, 2020
Tweiker:

Let's say this project of yours was true, do you meant to tell me that you mounted a horse without knowing what breed it was? I guess it was a sure-footed thoroughbreed that's why you are alive today and making mouth

Native people are proud of their horses, they would have mentioned the breed and probably told him how they broke the horse.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tweiker: 1:29am On May 09, 2020
khia:

Native people are proud of their horses, they would have mentioned the breed and probably told him how they broke the horse.

Don't mind MetaPhysical. Next thing he'll say is he drove a car without knowing the make. Unless he stole that horse or is making the entire story up there's no way a native will hand him a horse without telling him about it's nature and temperament. Even it's bloodline grin

Unless he rode a mule. Indians think mules are freaks. cheesy
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 1:38am On May 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I'm beginning to think that you are trying to play mind games with me . undecided Ok I'll bite.

There are over 3 million native people in the US and 574 different Nations.
These are a few.

1 Shoshone

2 Cherokee

3 Navajo

4 Blackfoot

5 Omaha

6 Wompanoag

7 Seneca

8 Choctaw

9 Natchez

10 Narragansett

11 Mohawks

12 Mohicans

13 Iroquois

14 Apache

15 Cheyenne

16 Crow

17 Creek

The largest Nation of natives are the Sioux, Navajo and the Cherokee. They live all over the US. Most don't live on reservations anymore.

1 Like

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 1:52am On May 09, 2020
Tweiker:

Don't mind MetaPhysical. Next thing he'll say is he drove a car without knowing the make. Unless he stole that horse or is making the entire story up there's no way a native will hand him a horse without telling him about it's nature and temperament. Even it's bloodline grin

Not Indians, Natives. Indians are in India. tongue He hasn't been on a reservation because he is talking crap.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 1:57am On May 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

The Rock's father is Black American and his mother is Samoan.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 1:59am On May 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by ObafemiAwoIowo: 2:13am On May 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Shoes get size angry
you no be Rekhina taste sef tongue

look elsewhere
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MetaPhysical: 5:05am On May 09, 2020
khia:

The Rock's father is Black American and his mother is Samoan.

Isnt Samoan like Islanders? So how is he an Indian?
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by LZAA: 5:08am On May 09, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Shoes get size angry

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MetaPhysical: 5:13am On May 09, 2020
khia:
I'm beginning to think that you are trying to play mind games with me . undecided Ok I'll bite.

There are over 3 million native people in the US and 574 different Nations.
These are a few.

1 Shoshone

2 Cherokee

3 Navajo

4 Blackfoot

5 Omaha

6 Wompanoag

7 Seneca

8 Choctaw

9 Natchez

10 Narragansett

11 Mohawks

12 Mohicans

13 Iroquois

14 Apache

15 Cheyenne

16 Crow

The largest Nation of natives are the Sioux, Navajo and the Cherokee. They live all over the US. Most don't live on reservations anymore.

Ive heard some of these names before. I still dont think you are native American. What makes you native American, just because you know the tribes? grin

I could have told you im Indian since I rode on a horse.

I helped rigged a tent one time and started a prayer fire. I guess im Indian now....a black one. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by MetaPhysical: 5:22am On May 09, 2020
Tweiker:

You dont need to know make to drive car. Make is marketing, simple. If it has engine fuel tire and gear you are good to go.

Aah you this guy you have big mouth o. How can i steal horse? Have you ever seen a horse? You are confusing donkey with horse. How can i steal that huge animal? Put it where? grin grin

I helped set up tent also. They call it tippee. Then we started like a bonfire to warm up the air. Have you ever seen a indian tent? Please dont ask for its breed. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 5:47am On May 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Ive heard some of these names before. I still dont think you are native American. What makes you native American, just because you know the tribes? grin

I helped rigged a tent one time and started a prayer fire. I guess im Indian now....a black one. grin

Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 5:51am On May 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Are you serious, you think they still live in teepees? You think they are primitive? grin You have never been to the U.S. Believe what you will, it's no big deal, I was just trying to inform the ignorant about my people.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 6:01am On May 09, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Isnt Samoan like Islanders? So how is he an Indian?
Samoans are Polynesian people not Indians.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tweiker: 7:19am On May 09, 2020
khia:

Not Indians, Natives. Indians are in India. tongue He hasn't been on a reservation because he is talking crap.

Lolz, you and details, you never give up. You really think I was referring to corrupt Asian Indians at any point here?

We were all talking about the Americas, of course it's native American Indians, not Asians. Precisely, 'North American Indians'

I've studied those tribes deeply, particularly the ones that built ancient empires in South and Central America, even the ones that gave early settlers hell in North America, from Chief Powatan down. grin
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by khia: 7:26am On May 09, 2020
Tweiker:

You and details, you never give up. We are all talking about the Americas here, of course it's native American Indians, not Asians.

The point is, the word Indians hasn't been used in decades. It's offensive to Natives.
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Tweiker: 7:39am On May 09, 2020
khia:

The point is, the word Indians hasn't been used in decades. It's offensive to Natives.

Lol, when the natives have been scalping people for hundreds of years, of course it'll be offensive to them now. Anyways, the word Indian hasn't been used on the streets of the US, maybe, but it's there in the media and other such places. Hell, babe, I watched a documentary on YouTube only the other day and it was allover the place.

American Indians
They are quite good locking too.

And quit correcting Metaphysical. He's been on trolling not reasoning. Unless you wanna waste your time and energy
Re: You Men Cheat On Your Wives All The Time by Rekhina(f): 7:39am On May 09, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
you no be Rekhina taste sef tongue

look elsewhere
My dear ,he behaves like an insensible kid ,so I chat him
But he thinks I wet 4 him grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.