Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (829291 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2014
fuzzyt congratulations, please did u use your pension fund for pof, if yes what percentage of your pof was made up by your pension fund?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2014
Please seniors i need ur advise, will cic frown at my current work experience letter being addressed to "to whom it may concern" and not to cic, cause if i tell my HR dat its for immigration purpose, yawa go gas grin so am actually thinking of telling them its for something else and that it should be addressed to, 'to whom it may concern"what do you guys think?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fuzzyt(m): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2014
Thanks Solomonwise. Everything I submitted as per your advise worked successfully. I submitted stanbic ibtc pension statement and self attested work experience based on your advise. It all worked well; many thanks once again the WISE man.

Regards,

solomonwis:

Congratulations!

I remember the apprehension at the beginning,the fear about using your Pension contributions fund as proof of settlement fund,the fear that you might get cut out by your age,the fear that you might not be favorably considered because you might have to provide a self attested work experience...and so many more

I am happy it came out well....Like I have always mentioned,NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED...

I wish you the very best!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
fuzzyt: Thanks Solomonwise. Everything I submitted as per your advise worked successfully. I submitted stanbic ibtc pension statement and self attested work experience based on your advise. It all worked well; many thanks once again the WISE man.

Regards,

Did you use any other form of POF aside your pension statement?.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by hollaugo: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
I just saw that my packaged has been received at the CIO office, however I am seeing that my Occupation 2171 (Information Systems Analyst and Consultants) is at 233 at the moment is it likely that i will make it. I feel nervous because my occupation is fast filling up and what is the next step now. Thanks Guys
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by scrollmeout(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
AceOak: Please seniors i need ur advise, will cic frown at my current work experience letter being addressed to "to whom it may concern" and not to cic, cause if i tell my HR dat its for immigration purpose, yawa go gas grin so am actually thinking of telling them its for something else and that it should be addressed to, 'to whom it may concern"what do you guys think?

Don't let it bother you. You'll be fine grin
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by sreenivas23: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello house,
WES website did not took the information what have provided while filling my education details. By overlooking that, I have submitted my application and done with the payment. After that, I have noticed the issue with my education details. I have not yet posted my transcripts to WES. Is there any way I can change that information?? Is there any customer support email which they monitor regularly??

Thanks in advance.

I don't see any replies. Can anyone please answer my query??
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fuzzyt(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2014
No, I did not.

shopaker:

Did you use any other form of POF aside your pension statement?.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by fuzzyt(m): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
AceOak: fuzzyt congratulations, please did u use your pension fund for pof, if yes what percentage of your pof was made up by your pension fund?

Yes, I ONLY used my pension fund statement from Stanbic IBTC.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Benedictegbon: 1:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi Solowise.
Please I worked in a place for 8 months but I don't think I'll be able to get a reference letter from them. Though my points are above 67, is there any need to do the "self attested work experience" as you adviced FUZZYT
Also, I took my passport and the photographer said bold face passport with the 35 x 45mm dimension is what is used for FSWP. Please any penalties if bold faced with the 35x45mm dimensions? (He said he has been taking passports for other applicants)
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
scrollmeout:

Don't let it bother you. You'll be fine grin

Thanks, i needed the reassurance grin
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by AceOak: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2014
fuzzyt:

Yes, I ONLY used my pension fund statement from Stanbic IBTC.

Wow!!! shocked you get mind ohh,i have been contemplating using it to make up about 30% of my POF, was skeptical about it, not knowing if it will sail through or not, you just gave me the encouragement to do so. I have been soooo hesitant about borrowing. Thanks. grin
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by shopaker: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
fuzzyt: No, I did not.

OK thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by hollaugo: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hello Guys

i submitted my package and it was received yesterday. However my NOC is filling up so fast that i am scared. its at 233 at the moment, Am i at risk and what are the processes to follow? Thanks.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bees74: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
yes i have and it wasnt clear to me or maybe i didnt see it.
Well tanx anyway
solomonwis:

Before responding,let me ask...Have you read through the thread at all?
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Benedictegbon: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hi Solowise.
Please I worked in a place for 8 months but I don't think I'll be able to get a reference letter from them. Though my points are above 67, is there any need to do the "self attested work experience" as you adviced FUZZYT
Also, I took my passport and the photographer said bold face passport with the 35 x 45mm dimension is what is used for FSWP. Please any penalties if bold faced with the 35x45mm dimensions? (He said he has been taking passports for other applicants)
Thanks as I wait your reply o................
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Benedictegbon: Hi Solowise.
Thanks as I wait your reply o................

If you are sure your point is above 67,then there is no need for any self attested work experience...
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2014
hollaugo: Hello Guys

i submitted my package and it was received yesterday. However my NOC is filling up so fast that i am scared. its at 233 at the moment, Am i at risk and what are the processes to follow? Thanks.

Nothing ventured,nothing gained....!Be positive minded...

I wish you luck!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Benedictegbon: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
solomonwis:

If you are sure your point is above 67,then there is no need for any self attested work experience...

Thanks Solo.
Please what about the Passport detail.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 5:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Benedictegbon:
Thanks Solo.
The "bold face " clause is what i don't understand .....can you explain what the clause mean?
The dimension is okay but you need to be more explicit about the "bold face"face" clause .
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by hollaugo: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Thanks Solomon. Fingers crossed.

solomonwis:

Nothing ventured,nothing gained....!Be positive minded...

I wish you luck!
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Benedictegbon: 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
damkollins:
The "bold face " clause is what i don't understand .....can you explain what the clause mean?
The dimension is okay but you need to be more explicit about the "bold face"face" clause .
Cheers

Thanks. The photographer just said " Na bold face them dey use for Canadian PR with 35x45mm dimension.
@Photoshop.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solomonwis(m): 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2014
Benedictegbon:

Thanks Solo.

Notes to the photographer

The photos must:

show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders showing full face centered in the middle of the photograph;
have a plain white background;
be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera.
The photos must:

measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown;
have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”) finished size.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#appendixA

You are covered..
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bal2012002(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
hollaugo: Hello Guys

PLS HOW CAN ONE CHECK THE NOC LEVEL. THANKS
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Benedictegbon: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
solomonwis:

Notes to the photographer

The photos must:

show a full front view of the person’s head and shoulders showing full face centered in the middle of the photograph;
have a plain white background;
be identical (black and white or colour) produced from the same untouched negative, or exposed simultaneously by a split-image or multi-lens camera.
The photos must:

measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown;
have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”) finished size.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#appendixA

You are covered..

God bless.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zeelo2014: 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
fuzzyt: Congratulations to me!!! My credit card was charged yesterday Application Date: May 30 NOC: 0113

Special appreciation goes to Chief Doctor Solomonwise for your immense support both online and offline; you are destined for greatness. Keep it up bro!
Big congrats to u!!! I know u feel relieved. It seems they're debiting june 2nd applicants now. Did u give any order to ur bank prior to the debit? I used Gtbank card.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
bal2012002:
PLS HOW CAN ONE CHECK THE NOC LEVEL. THANKS
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by bees74: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
bees74: Hello all
Pls i have some questions
In calculating total years of education,do i add nursery or i just do 6+6+5 total 17years

Do my current occupation need to be among the 50 occupations or i can write whatever i am doing. And must it match my job title?
Example current occupation i s registered nurse/midwife with job title nursing officer while intended is just registered nurse noc3012.pls how do i put it

Does my spouses intended occupation on the generic form need to be among the 50 occupations?

On the generic form on the column for spoken language and correspondence language,what do i fill for my 2 year old? Not applicable or english
Thanks in advance
Pls can anyone help with my qtns.as i was refered back to the thread i am yet to find the answers.if they are obviously there i would appreciate a referral to the page.
I bliv someone will care
Thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by FunW: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2014
Dear damkollins,

Kindly forward the IELTS materials to me. My email address is akinbol@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
bees74:
Pls can anyone help with my qtns.as i was refered back to the thread i am yet to find the answers.if they are obviously there i would appreciate a referral to the page.
I bliv someone will care
Thanks
bees74:
I bliv someone will care
Thanks

hiii........RN is RN. Post basic is just an "icing on the cake" as per Naija standard. while fillling your FSW form, just write RN with NOC 3012. It is only psychiatric nurses that can fill RPN with same NOC. RNs having other specializations are good writing "RN" . hope this helps
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by damkollins(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
bees74: Hello all
Pls i have some questions
In calculating total years of education,do i add nursery or i just do 6+6+5 total 17years
Do my current occupation need to be among the 50 occupations or i can write whatever i am doing. And must it match my job title?
Example current occupation i s registered nurse/midwife with job title nursing officer while intended is just registered nurse noc3012.pls how do i put it
Does my spouses intended occupation on the generic form need to be among the 50 occupations?
On the generic form on the column for spoken language and correspondence language,what do i fill for my 2 year old? Not applicable or english
Thanks in advance
I believe 17 years is enough as stated.
If you are the principal/primary applicant ,you need to have atleast 1 year experience in one of the 50 advertised professions .
That been said ,1 year experience will give you the minimum points of 9 while 6 years experience or more will give you 15 points which is the maximum.
If you are the principal/primary applicant,your spouse's profession does not need to be among the 50 professions.
Regarding the issue of job tittle or designation,it is not compulsory that your job tittle be the same as one of the 50 professions.....but 50% to 80% of your job descriptions(which you are claiming points for) needs to be similar to your interested profession out of the 50 NOCs.
If your current job descriptions are largely similar to that of NOC 3012 registered nurse profession,then you are perfectly qualified to apply for it.
For your two year old child,you can simply fill English ......it doesn't really matter.
Cheers
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Chukky77: 5:20am On Sep 19, 2014
Hi please i have a few questions though ive been reading through the thread.

1. for processing fee do i need a gtb account to be able to raise a draft with them?
2. what happens if your application doesn't go through? will the draft be returned to you of how does it work?
3. i'm finding it difficult getting a work reference with all the comprehensive information due to work plicies at my former job although i have lots of correspondence including employment, promotions, salary increases. how do i get self attested job letter? from a lawyer or what body?
4. can i use pension statement as part or all of my proof of funds?

I'm sorry if these questions have been answered earlier, ive gone through a lot of the thread but it doesnt seem definite. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (322)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.