Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here (828482 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here / Canada Freezes Federal Skilled Worker Program / Australian Immigration Visa GSM- Share Your Application Process Timelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (322) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2015
Shyee:

WES evaluates only formal educational credentials. if your credentials are formally gotten, i think you are good to go. u may use the pre assessment tool on WES site.
peace
Thanks...
Since it may be hard obtaining transcripts for those certifications, I may just forget it. .

So there's no how one can obtain scores for professional certificates? sad
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hello My Bosses in the House, I have been asked to send an updated POF within 30 days. I would like to know if there is any way of asking for an extension. Is that possible? Pls assist. JesusDWay, Solomonwis and other senior colleagues, please I need help. Can I pls send u guyz a PM? Thnx
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 5:28am On Jul 31, 2015
usr249:
Hello Folks,

Good evening.

Just to let you guyz know I have received my MR.

I am a November applicant.

Those who are still waiting will receive theirs soon.

Keep hope alive.
congrat my friend on your MR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Thanks...
Since it may be hard obtaining transcripts for those certifications, I may just forget it. .

So there's no how one can obtain scores for professional certificates? sad

Concgrats on your MR but I am curious, why do you want to seek for extension? I am pretty sure that will send a signal to AVO.....Will advise you strongly to work with that given timeframe.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Chukky77: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Please did anyone get MR email without the forms attached? And does anyone have a phone number for Accra office. Please save a soul and answer urgently
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Olawunmif: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
tola73:
send me a pm let's discuss

i dont know why you always prefer people sending you pms. this forum is about PUBLICLY educating each other so we can all actualize our goals.
what if someone else who wants an answer to such question again, will he/she pm u?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by SlowlybtSurely: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Olawunmif:

i dont know why you always prefer people sending you pms. this forum is about PUBLICLY educating each other so we can all actualize our goals.
what if someone else who wants an answer to such question again, will he/she pm u?

I think he only does that for issues pertaining POF and understandably so.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
SlowlybtSurely:

I think he only does that for issues pertaining POF and understandably so.
Still wrong though. It's best to share publicly so that everyone can learn. Sending pm for issues relating to pof even sounds dubious.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kevinoh:
Thank you so much for your advice!
@dupyshoo @zandora @slimmsyyetty

You guyz rock!
At ur service

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Chukky77: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
please someone please respond to me nah.

Please did anyone get MR email without the forms attached? And does anyone have a phone number for Accra office. Please save a soul and answer urgently

Also I borrowed my mum 1 million from my money and she returned it 3 and 2 months ago in 500 each. Is there any need going out out my way to explain this or can she just write a letter perhaps an affidavit saying it's returning a loan as her name showing the same surname shows on the narration.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
pls i just applied into the pool and my profile is ineligible after being eligible in the questionnaire and also i cannot modify. so i created another ee profile still the same problem. statistics, principal applicant 28yrs, 6yrs exp, ielts 6.5band, proof of fund 25k, eca done @ bachelor degree, spouse too bachelor degree. Can anyone help out thanks
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by slimmsyyetty: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
ilesanmioo:
pls i just applied into the pool and my profile is ineligible after being eligible in the questionnaire and also i cannot modify. so i created another ee profile still the same problem. statistics, principal applicant 28yrs, 6yrs exp, ielts 6.5band, proof of fund 25k, eca done @ bachelor degree, spouse too bachelor degree. Can anyone help out thanks

I think the reason y u were rejected was because ur total points was low. I advice u to retake ur Ielts and obtain good bands so as to increase your chances of bin eligible.
dis is my own kobo
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thank you
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2015
tola73:
congrat my friend on your MR
Many thanks @tola73
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Hey guys I just want to share with you the Express Entry 2015 mid report that has just been released. The data published is very insightful in knowing where you stand in the EE pool. For example if your score is less than 400 then you're in for a big wait!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dupyshoo: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2015
Hi Zandora,

Thanks for posting. The report is very informative and it shows there is hope for people with CRS score between 400-450 if things remain the same. Considering that there were over 8000 people within this range as at July 6th, there will be much more people now. I am thinking it will be closer to 1000 people in the pool within the range. This will take about minimum of 6-7 draws to invite all the people in this range.

Based on this, people with CRS score below 400 might have to wait till end of the year or beginning of next year to be issued ITA.

zandora:
Hey guys I just want to share with you the Express Entry 2015 mid report that has just been released. The data published is very insightful in knowing where you stand in the EE pool. For example if your score is less than 400 then you're in for a big wait!

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by zandora: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2015
dupyshoo:
Hi Zandora,

Thanks for posting. The report is very informative and it shows there is hope for people with CRS score between 400-450 if things remain the same. Considering that there were over 8000 people within this range as at July 6th, there will be much more people now. I am thinking it will be closer to 1000 people in the pool within the range. This will take about minimum of 6-7 draws to invite all the people in this range.

Based on this, people with CRS score below 400 might have to wait till end of the year or beginning of next year to be issued ITA.

Agreed but don't forget that even if it takes up to 6-7 draws to invite people in the 400-450 range, by the time it gets to the 7th draw more people would be yet again added to the pool that fall within this range. My guess is leaning more towards next year.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dupyshoo: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Yes, you are right. Also, by next year, there will be new quotas for provincial nominees and more people would have entered the pool with scores above 450.

I think it is better to try and improve crs score to above 400 to have a good chance of getting ITA.

zandora:

Agreed but don't forget that even if it takes up to 6-7 draws to invite people in the 400-450 range, by the time it gets to the 7th draw more people would be yet again added to the pool that fall within this range. My guess is leaning more towards next year.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by solarmanng: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2015
tola73:
There are some issue that we cannot be discussing publicly as we don't know who is monitoring this thread. I consider it like an insult the way you attack me. I only wanted to offer assistance here. I think I will mind my business from now on

@tola73, Please just continue offering your assistance which is well appreciated by most people here. Everyone knows that all decisions taken here are borne out of good intentions, don't be discouraged by some jabs here and there because it is expected in a public forum like this. Ladies and Gents, let's not discourage our contributors because their services here are absolutely priceless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by usr249: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2015
solarmanng:

@tola73, Please just continue offering your assistance which is well appreciated by most people here. Everyone knows that all decisions taken here are borne out of good intentions, don't be discouraged by some jabs here and there because it is expected in a public forum like this. Ladies and Gents, let's not discourage our contributors because their services here are absolutely priceless.
U bet
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2015
mehn, this poster said it all.
solarmanng:

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
thanks zandora for the ee info
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
solarmanng:

But u know that behind-the-scene discussions especially when pof is involved are not up to the standards and rules of CIC. So you guys don't mind...abi. We know pple borrow and I always say it.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by SlowlybtSurely: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
zandora:

Wow! That is something. One just has to strive to go above 400. Hmmnn. . .
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by SlowlybtSurely: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
tola73:
thanks for helping out here, we don't know who is watching this thread.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by ANBAKO: 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
People, I will like to advise that we know what to write on open forum like this. On this same thread early last year, this issue of POF "runs" came up. (Solomonwis, Fermadiko, Mertil, Damkollins and other seniors of these thread); The logical conclusion then was to threat this outside the forum - privately. There has been cases of CIC checking out people on Linkedin for true work history, Checking the forum for info (India to be precise). Please don't think Nairaland is only within Nigeria...IT IS WORLD WIDE WEB!!! Be careful!!! The whole world is watching.

Good bless you all and good luck...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by dustydee: 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
ANBAKO:
People, I will like to advise that we know what to write on open forum like this. On this same thread early last year, this issue of POF "runs" came up. (Solomonwis, Fermadiko, Mertil, Damkollins and other seniors of these thread); The logical conclusion then was to threat this outside the forum - privately. There has been cases of CIC checking out people on Linkedin for true work history, Checking the forum for info (India to be precise). Please don't think Nairaland is only within Nigeria...IT IS WORLD WIDE WEB!!! Be careful!!! The whole world is watching.

That shouldn't be a problem if it is legitimate. Only the guilty are afraid. Those people you mentioned always advocated that things be done the right way so no need to hide.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here by tola73(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
ANBAKO:

ANBAKO thanks and God bless you for the advice. It will end well for all of us by God grace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (322)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.