Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (306030 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2008
@Dnative!

That butteresses the fact this forum is an intellectual one and that because one knows somethings about visa issues does not necessarily makes on an intellectual but its a just a means of knowing more from others. grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 12:48pm On May 17, 2008
@dnative
Can you please mail me a blank email. My email address is in my profile. There's something i want to discuss with you. Thanks.

@pataki
So many wild throwing of stones. shocked shocked
How many will i throw back?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2008
IncaGold:

@ty4real,
Come June you should be sitting for your exams, go and read. Remember your visa expires in 2011 and you need to have qualified by[b] then otherwise you may have to resort to contracting a sham marriage to get your red passport as one of your close ally's boyfriend was planning to.[/b]
Goodluck and all the best with your exams.

1.Now I know you are a trouble maker!An inexperienced one for that matter! grin grin grin! whats your yahoo id?

2.Naughty boy you are grin grin!Do you know what they call visa extension,so get it into your drum stick head,I don't have to finish by 2011,the most important thing is I satisfy all the student conditions in the UK.Who should be advicing one here now?I hope you've got a school good enough to refine you for your masters and I hope you are getting your documents together,cause I will really need to see you in this Uk and know who this crappy fellow is!
But on serious note,thanks for the advice and mind you,I am not writing this June exams,so you can save the wish well message till december and hopefully you may tell me that in person! grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2008
@ty4real,
check my profile you'll see my id, mean i aint got a drum stick head!
I aint a trouble maker, just standing up for something. Not to worry, we shall meet in the UK!
I have all documents set thanks for reminding me tongue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2008
@ty4real,
another good news from me, the schools I chose are among the top 10 schools in the UK, I took funkybaby's advice and checked myself and even went an extra mile to visit some of the schools personally  grin
So, so, make you chill, don't extend too much and when u qualify you can apply for the new post study work experience (replacing IGS) giving you 2yrs instead of resorting to sham marriages and continous extension.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2008
@Incagold!
IncaGold:

@ty4real,
another good news from me, the schools I chose are among the top 10 schools in the UK, I took funkybaby's advice and checked myself and even went an extra mile to visit some of the schools personally grin
So, so, make you chill, don't extend too much and when u qualify you can apply for the new post study work experience (replacing IGS) giving you 2yrs instead of resorting to sham marriages and continous extension.

Well said!Check your messenger naughty boy,you are now becoming an intellectual guru on visa issues! grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2008
@ty4real,
I'm not a guru, people learn everyday. Sometimes sensible words still comes from the mouth of the foolish.
Take care
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2008
@ty4real,
Just checked nothing in box, though I've gathered enough from this forum, i was only against the slagging and name calling. I aint a nasty person.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 2:03pm On May 17, 2008
lipsrsealed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2008
@Incagold!
Log on to your yahoo messenger,you will get me there! wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 2:09pm On May 17, 2008

I FEEL ITS THE SEASON OF RECONCILIATION! smiley

LET IT FLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by walexy(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2008
Hello good people,

Please can i use my old passport which expires February 2010 to apply for a two years visa renewal.

Kindly advise on what to do.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2008
walexy:

Hello good people,

Please can i use my old passport which expires February 2010 to apply for a two years visa renewal.

You can go on and appy for the visa renewal on the same passport,what embassy asks for is at least 6mths validity and this old passport will be fizzled out by 2010,so if bythen you have a valid visa it will be transfered to your new passport,so thers no cause for alarm but you can try and include the two in your application and let the ECO decide which on he will put the visa wink

But just make sure you put put the old one or you include reasons why you couldnt include it should in case you decide not to include the old one!Cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by walexy(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2008
@ ty4real

Thanks for the reply to my post.
I really appreciated that.
I don't intend getting another passport
I just want to be sure i can use my current passport
to secure the 2 years visa without any qualms

My passport expires February 2010 and the 2 years visa extention
might terminate by May (base on my calculation) 2010, that is 2 months
after my passport expires.

Take care
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by McOmo(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2008
spirit of reconcilation my foot !  angry

@Siena

I challenge you once again to tell why u had to delete a few of my posts, whereas u left Big bumper's where she was taking free shots at me ?

see . . hypocrisy just doesnt cut it with me  cool looks to me like u are taking sides, which I find deplorably silly !!!  angry

in the first instance how I got myself in this mess was because I tried to de-fraternise this place, especially as the people concerned are majorly my very good friends, though I had known if it gets to the hilt of any verbal attack, I WILL DEFEND THEM !  cool whoever feeels otherwise is having a visit to his shrink scheduled  tongue CLIQUES EXIST ON NAIRALAND JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE . . .stop deceiving urselves  tongue  grin

this clique issue is even part of what has made Nairaland get the kind of traffic it has . . .so lets just forget about MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE  grin  grin

@Big bumper

u are surely a diseased cunt ! are u always so dumb whilst sufferng from PMS ?  undecided

u had to take free shots at me because I hadnt been online ? Idiot, oponu ayeraye ! iran baba e ni iran asinwi  angry

I wonder what makes u feel that u can stand daggers drawn with me ? use your brain now, scamper off now before I make u regret registering on Nairaland . . .OBOLANGIDO  tongue  grin

stop sucking Vicjustice's d@ck . . . .hope his sperm is not too watery    grin

@Vicjustice

are u denying what you wrote to Funkybaby or not ? undecided

be man enuff to tell us the truth cool

shame ! embarassed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 4:51pm On May 18, 2008
walexy:

Hello good people,

Your old passport is as good as a new one as long is it's beyond six months of validity at the time of visa application. So, feel free to use it, no prob.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by walexy(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2008
@ Vicjustice

A big thank you to you man.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by dnative(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2008

For those with visa related issues, few resourceful sites below, endeavour to go through relevant ones for information that might apply to you.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ - Official British Govt Website for Visa Services (now part of UK Border Agency)

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/ - Catch up with current UK Immigration updates (UK Border Agency as well)

http://www.ait.gov.uk/ - Tribunals Services - Asylum and Immigration Tribunal

http://www.ukvac-ng.com/ - UK Visa Application Centre in Nigeria

http://www.britishhighcommission.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&=1106749659639 - British High Commission in Nigeria

http://travel.state.gov/ - US Bureau of Consular Affairs

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/ - Website of the Us Diplomatic Mission to Nigeria

Note: Please do not ask me anything on visa issues. I won't be of much help.
I don't know that much but what I need to know I'll sure find out one way or
the other. Take time and do your due diligence, then come back to the knowledgeable
guys in the house with questions that are really worth their time and while.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2008
de-fraternise indeed shocked
make we hear word, i'm sure they're now licking their wounds somewhere. BB has purged the house of the fraternity, she did it all by herself.
long live nairaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by McOmo(m): 8:42pm On May 18, 2008
@Incagold

u are an asswax ! a nitwit of the highest order  tongue

we all know u are one and same person as Vicjustice, Figurehead and all the f@ckever ids that u use  . . . cool

that said, it would be stupid of u not to realise the futility of trying to use multi ids to attack your cyber-foes, guy GO GET A LIFE OR GET A DOG !  tongue

the so-called fraternity that u choose to attack have contributed more meaningfully to many people here than u ever can in your entire existence ! don't get it twisted . . I WILL NEVER DOUBT ANYONE THAT CALLS You A RETRDED CRETIN !  cool

can u put don a good man ? NEVER !  tongue

the likes of Pataki, Funky, Akola no matter how harsh they may sound atimes are part of the few people who make NLAND tick . . . .and don't get this wrong either u[b] CAN CONTINUE SUCKING BIG BUMPER'S CLIT ! not that am concerned . . . IDIOT ![/b]  grin  grin

they will be somewhere licking their wounds indeed  embarassed STFU if u aing got any thing to say u dork  angry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 9:00pm On May 18, 2008
I just dey chill jeje, you just decide to trouble me. Wetin I go do? I simply comot for road for you mc mathingy alias jaga jaga (clear road for jaga jaga). tongue

Wetin concern me concern you, i know sabi self. You just dey yan dust, think say you dey yab me, not at all. I big pass that level. Fortunately my God say anybody wen yan any negativity about me, go take him head carry-am, so i go continue dey jolly.

Make una comot for road for JAGA JAGA Mc mathingy!!! cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 9:07pm On May 18, 2008
IncaGold:

de-fraternise indeed shocked
make we hear word, i'm sure they're now licking their wounds somewhere. BB has purged the house of the fraternity, she did it all by herself.
long live nairaland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you looking for someone to teach you internet manners? You should go and spend your time knowing how to intelligently fill up the UK Visa application form rather than sitting on nairaland poking into matters beyond your level.

@ Vicjustice@hotmail.com,

You should be utterly ashamed of yourself. A married man, who claims to be a doctor, in his thirties, yet you spend your time sending silly and puerile emails to members of the forum begging and whining and as well throwing childish insults. 3am you are on nairaland posting your idiotuc rants and lies, is your white wife not shagging you? Simply because of you the UK Visa Appeal thread was locked and you proudly stated that. Bloody retard! Go and get a life and stop thinking your life exists on nairaland!

@ Mc Omo,
These internet ''adetes'' have a long way to learn. Have you forgotten the days of fraternity glorification from some members on this forum? grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by McOmo(m): 9:42pm On May 18, 2008
how did Nairaland get this filled with so many retarded cretins  undecided

how I wish NAIRALAND could retain its lost glory . . .or maybe asswipes like Incagold would need to write a qualifying exam before they can post  undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 10:14pm On May 18, 2008
@ Funky,
Abeg meet me on YIM. I have seen your mail. Just that am kind of lazy to reply. After reading your mail, I decided to make the call since yesterday that I promised to call them. grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by McOmo(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2008
@Pataki

ur sense of judgment I think is getting clouded . . . undecided dont u see the games the Arrow is playing ?  

@Funkybaby

the guy surely is a doofus, he sounds like someone thats abroad and also like someone holed up in one local cafe down Tolu Apapa . . .to hell the misnomers Nairaland throws in our very faces  shocked

am sure the idiot is only trying to get noticed at all costs . . .same games that they play . , do u still wonder why Vicjustice is never on at the same time with all his numerous ids  grin

MASTERS IN FINANCE MY FOOT !  grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by peot(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2008
@ Pataki
@funkybaby

Please am still expecting your mail as per what we discussed. Thank You.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by McOmo(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2008
@Pataki

admin2008 is definitely Vicjustice . . . cheesy

really, I must do this cos this is where we all started from . . .especially where big bumper started haranguing me . . .allow Vicjustice wallow in his stupidity, at least we have seen bigger dolts, cretins, nincompoops, doofuses, name them cool

the annoying thing is the fact that he sends mail attacking people, whilst claiming innocence here on NL, his foolish stories of how widely travelled raises serious credibilty ratings for him . . .WHY CANT ONE JUST BELIEVE HE IS A SCAMMING WANNA-BE BASTARD and just ignore him ? undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 11:17pm On May 18, 2008
@ Mc Omo,

admin2008 is actually a woman. tongue I will leave the rest to your imaginations to figure out. grin Pity that you never got to read the long piece of shit she wrote before it was deleted off.

@ Incagold,
As I earlier stated, it is best you do not put mouth in issues not your concern or you do not know one cent about. Or is it until we posts all the attack of vicjustice with his multiple identities that you get where the drift of the whole matter lies? Or is the silly childish emails he sends here and there with his stupid insults?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 7:31am On May 19, 2008
big_bumper:

Even when I remonstrated and came down on Mr Pataki ( my ex-favourite student angry) in an heavy handed manner, he too bowed out shamefully grin gracefully. When you have a conversation with him (as long as it does not involve women/girls), you have to pinch yourself over and over again that he is not yet 40 - you marvel at the wisdom God has bestowed on him in abundance, the boy is wise beyond his years, but once Vicjustice comes into the equation, he becomes a stammering, stuttering, frothing-and-foaming-at-the-mouth 5 year old kindergarten kid. embarassed
I do not have the time to start reading the constitution of balderdash you have written, but once I got this paragraph, I decided to reply you. Keep on with the ranting of your baloney, it pays to keep typing rubbish I suppose for you and vicjustice. Radio O-Y-O. Remember silence is golden, that was your maxim!

You were one minute preaching Pastor Adeboye, next minute you are here 3am posting insults here and there. Did you get that from him as well? Why must whatever Pataki does on the forum become your object of fascination? As you usually say, speak for yourself. Vicjustice has his own mouth to talk, let him use it. He does not need an internet supervisor-[b]admin[/b]istrator, to fight his case or defend him. I have addressed him, let him speak for himself, not thanking you for speaking for him. A perfect disgrace to manhood!

There are excellent teenagers on this forum who can adequately speak for themselves when they are addressed on this forum. Let vic take a cue from that and stop sending bovine emails and then coming on the forum acting all saintly. Pataki is not the kind of person who tolerates boor individuals.

As for your hoyden situation, why don't you expend the energy you use in typing gobbledegook to give out immigration suggestions, you do have done a lot more good with that, rather than showing you are a product of Oshodi grammar school of insults.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2008
DEAR ADMIN/SIENA,
Dont know why you deem it fit to take off my harmless posts? I feel cheated when I see those insults by mc omo and you in your own wisdom decided to take out my response. That aint fair.
It simply shows how biased you're. Me think it'll be great if you take out the insults as well. Have a good day is you do the right thing otherwise , ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 9:23am On May 19, 2008
@ Siena, shocked shocked shocked

Why is my post counting stating: leet Thats a british obsolete word. grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by McOmo(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2008
where are all my posts embarassed

is this a conspiracy ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.