Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? (38291 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Show Off Your Cleavage? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Evestar200(f): 10:38pm On May 06, 2013
HARDDON:

Sorrywouldhavesoundedmorepolite

Howeveriwasjustrumblingwithmyrum
hmmm! Sorry 4 dat,,i didnt undastand u at first
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2013
[quote author=Otunbakay] silly talk! No offense intended. Do you usually close your eyes when you walk the street?[/quote
shiishiinii(in Chinese meaning thank you)bros for that...I don't know why our fellow men condone such immorality just because you like bobby...that's poo-talk....thank God for giving me a very good discipline sister who is knows what is good for her....and some guys here relish the sight of seeing their sisters going semi-unclad...what a pity
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:40pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: hmmm! Sorry 4 dat,,i didnt undastand u at first
hmmmmph!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Evestar200(f): 10:40pm On May 06, 2013
MayorSchwags:
grin grin grin
@evestar, i fink harddon likes u wink
grin grin
hmmm,,den he shld go nd meet my mama nd pay sum cash to her,,
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Evestar200(f): 10:43pm On May 06, 2013
Donalð Genes:
hmmmmph!!!!!!!!!!!!1
hmmm,,,somebody is getting jealous o
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2013
supaeagles:
Me too and I think she (@Evestar200) very fine
hahhahahahahhahhaahh..she is fine in her own way....nobody is ugly in this world and nobody is finer than anyone...#rule5#
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:43pm On May 06, 2013
supaeagles:
Me too and I think she (@Evestar200) very fine
hahhahahahahhahhaahh..she is fine in her own way....nobody is ugly in this world and nobody
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by ceaz4r(m): 10:45pm On May 06, 2013
sexymoma: truely speakin it reali gettin out of hand nd dey re nt to b blame, we av sum guys dat do go to d market nd purchase sum silly cloth 4 dia gurlfwend

& the more silly girl friends wear the silly cloths. Seriously, are you trying to say if these cloths are bought for these girls, they are not mature enough to say 'No thanks'?! So if ur boyfriend bought you a pant & bra & say 'baby, I like you to wear these around to show the world how sexy you are, don't wear anything on top, just the pant & bra', you want to tell me you will wear those, dressed like that & walk the street just because ur boyfriend bought them for you? You surprise me with your answer.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: hmmm,,,somebody is getting jealous o
lol..I ain't..i don't trip easily like that.i am self-discipline....methinks you like the attention the guy is giving to u..deny it?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Evestar200(f): 10:58pm On May 06, 2013
Donalð Genes:
lol..I ain't..i don't trip easily like that.i am self-discipline....methinks you like the attention the guy is giving to u..deny it?
we r here to catch fun aint we? So i gat dis one under my control
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:01pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: we r here to catch fun aint we? So i gat dis one under my control
easier said than done....remember once you are fond of your opp sex...you wont know when the feelings crop up...
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by HARDDON: 11:06pm On May 06, 2013
MayorSchwags:
grin grin grin
@evestar, i fink harddon likes u wink
grin grin

dawowtodaheckyoutalkingabout?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by HARDDON: 11:08pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: hmmm,,den he shld go nd meet my mama nd pay sum cash to her,,

*reads, fall, faints*

*wakesup,readfaintintocoma*

Werearedemladiessamplingboobspuleez?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 06, 2013
My breasts are exposed to cause traffic jams. angry
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Wizemmanuel(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2013
Very soon men will start unzipping their trousers.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Evestar200(f): 11:12pm On May 06, 2013
Donalð Genes:
easier said than done....remember once you are fond of your opp sex...you wont know when the feelings crop up...
really?,,,lol,,,,am nt lik dat i can control mysef
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by HARDDON: 11:13pm On May 06, 2013
SniperInADiaper: My breasts are exposed to cause traffic jams. angry

Nah,

SniperinaDiaper aint got no wrapper

Daz why
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Evestar200(f): 11:15pm On May 06, 2013
HARDDON:

*reads, fall, faints*

*wakesup,readfaintintocoma*

Werearedemladiessamplingboobspuleez?
da ladies are here
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by gyrion(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2013
most of dz ladies dia cleavage dey very disgusting..
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by HARDDON: 11:37pm On May 06, 2013
Half cut, push ups

Form cups , DDs

From flats to peanuts
From orange to watermelon

We haven't seen it all
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by trolling(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Sometimes you do not even need cleavage for a man to stare at your boobs. If he wants to stare, he will stare either way, cleavage or no cleavage just like the way they stare at women's behind(no cleavage there) tongue
that is y u carry peruvian for wig grin
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by trolling(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2013
Amaaskia:

And you always notice the bad ones huh? Mtchew. You're such a chicken, you couldn't even mention 'BAD'..
we don see am
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:45pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: really?,,,lol,,,,am nt lik dat i can control myself
see you..i can tempt u and before you say jack. you all over madly in love. just don't wish to walk that lane
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by trolling(m): 11:48pm On May 06, 2013
Reference:

And to think that the victims of these acts are the very women themselves albeit across the street because let's be frank those who will look and seek to acquire are those who desire to replace the ones they have at home.

I just call it the chinese syndrome. Make it abundantly available, cheap and ultimately worthless.... And of course make more and more as the value falls.
they come a dime a dozen,ive never so many women like this for my city haha wetin na na so so elbows n booty
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by trolling(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2013
HARDDON:

You need not show them to get noticed , i like that .

Bit ehmmm plz, how do you hid them back view?

Missy hipsdontlie
wear a non-hugging skirt not pants
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Samabu07(m): 11:55pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: Abeg gals parkage it well,,spray its,let it sparkle nd open it a little,,let da boys eyes feel a little cuz dats what God gave to us nd can do it anyhw we lik,,it aint nobdy property,,its our body nd our property,,cuz they gat ntn 2 do da 2 talk abt ladies nd their lifestlyle
Just checked this poster's pix. I cnt stop laughing grin
I sure say you get stretch mark for breast
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by anthony8888(m): 12:03am On May 07, 2013
and wu says girls do nt luk at guys zip,cme 2 my hostel n wear ur boxers only if u wnt b harrassed n embarassed.if tin they luk at z d size of ur shortgun.so disgusting.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MayorSchwags(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper: My breasts are exposed to cause traffic jams. angry
Haba, na so e badt reach wink.
HARDDON:

dawowtodaheckyoutalkingabout?
guess u broke ur space bar undecided. she don se make u go pay her mama. wat r u werin for?, lets get ds done wt grin
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by flyforall: 12:16am On May 07, 2013
DRESS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE ADDRESSED....GBA
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 12:17am On May 07, 2013
grin grin grin

Rodfl @ Harddon's 'predicament'....
Happy married life, buddy.

I dont try to hide anything cos i dont want to... Feels good cool

@Dona, we're still not talking.. Dey ur lane.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:23am On May 07, 2013
Samabu07:
Just checked this poster's pix. I cnt stop laughing grin
I sure say you get stretch mark for breast
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MayorSchwags(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2013
[quote author=Shugamania]grin grin grin

Rodfl @ Harddon's 'predicament'....
Happy married life, buddy.

u c am Shugacheesy! #imminent wedding. make una sha invite us grin
gud9t abi na mornin sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.