Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? (38308 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Show Off Your Cleavage? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Simpleson212: 2:10pm On May 06, 2013
Pix pls
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by yuzedo: 2:11pm On May 06, 2013
Bros, don't spoil market for us dammit! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 06, 2013
sexymoma: truely speakin it reali gettin out of hand nd dey re nt to b blame, we av sum guys dat do go to d market nd purchase sum silly cloth 4 dia gurlfwend
Like sriously? U are talking lyk a dummy. So if ur boyfrnd gets u sumthing dt'll mk u look half naked, u'll wear it lyk dt and go out, becos u dnt hv common sense, abi?? ... Some girls are jst unbelievable. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by supaeagles(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2013
^^ I agree oh...... If the puppies are on partial display then anyone can look at them (but please take style to look and do not ogle- the year is 2013). If the puppies are fully covered then one should respect their privacy and not stare (though I still think quick, casual glances are ok and actually complimentary),

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by iheneme(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: @ op the last time i checked,the woman still remains the c.e.o and owner of her b,reasts and she can do whatever she likes with it (especially when she is not married,formerly married or a single mom) she can choose to display it like cossy or cover it like the 7th day adventists or deeper life. That is her cup of tea.there is nobody that will sue her to court for that moreover this is a secular society and not some arab nation and wear your freedom ends is where another's own start.the favour you can do to yourself is MIND YOUR BUISNESS,Thank you!
In the same vein, am also the C.E.O of my eyes and can search the whole corners of the world without any fear or favour.

16 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: i have answered it already,to show the world how endowed we are or what nature gave us especially for us that stil have standing huge boobs :p

you're Islam right? do you leave your coconuts open (especially in the north) undecided
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by onila(f): 2:17pm On May 06, 2013
bcus i have nice b00bs smiley cool

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MadCow1: 2:17pm On May 06, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by delors(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2013
To prevent B.re.as.t cancer of course.... smiley
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by supaeagles(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2013
onila: bcus i have nice b00bs smiley cool
On behalf of all boys/men, I thank you for the lovely eye treats.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by fuckluv(f): 2:19pm On May 06, 2013
But seriously this doesn't add to a girl's beauty.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by stonemind(f): 2:21pm On May 06, 2013
Mrs..Cork:
competition,every girl wanna look hot.
B*TCH
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 06, 2013
Scarpon: and what took your eyes there that u have to look and look over again
@above> What a bloody girlpant you are!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by fuckluv(f): 2:22pm On May 06, 2013
[/quote] [quote author=Mad Cow]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by supaeagles(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2013
fuckluv: But seriously this doesn't add to a girl's beauty.
Actually when done the right way it enhances
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Arsenate(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2013
iheneme: In the same vein, am also the C.E.O of my eyes and can search the whole corners of the world without any fear or favour.
very fukkking well said. it's a free world, they can "freely" flaunt them and we can "freely" stare at them.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Evestar200(f): 2:28pm On May 06, 2013
Abeg gals parkage it well,,spray its,let it sparkle nd open it a little,,let da boys eyes feel a little cuz dats what God gave to us nd can do it anyhw we lik,,it aint nobdy property,,its our body nd our property,,cuz they gat ntn 2 do da 2 talk abt ladies nd their lifestlyle
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by fuckluv(f): 2:29pm On May 06, 2013
supaeagles:
Actually when done the right way it enhances
Hmmmmmn, so u've been enjoying the view all these while shocked grin cheesy grin grin grin grin Keep it up!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: Abeg gals parkage it well,,spray its,let it sparkle nd open it a little,,let da boys eyes feel a little cuz dats what God gave to us nd can do it anyhw we lik,,it aint nobdy property,,its our body nd our property,,cuz they gat ntn 2 do da 2 talk abt ladies nd their lifestlyle

with that ur monkey teeth and small okro breast grin
I can imagine

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by ghettodreamz(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2013
Real & matured ladies who were well reared with morals and values don't leave their cleavages open, uncultured ladies do instead in the bid of attracting the opposite se-x, but the end result is they keep attracting the wrong men, who are only interested in using and dumping them as tools and plaything.

Well, ASK their MOTHERS, charity begins at home.

Let them keep flaunting it. "Our attitudes towards life, determines life's attitudes towards us" Earl Nightingale.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Bidgogo: 2:33pm On May 06, 2013
Na Wa oooo!

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by fuckluv(f): 2:35pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by misterseed(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2013
They are showing off. There is a show off contest on, i suppose.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Ochek: 2:36pm On May 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes! Infact,I roam around bra-less. undecided

Your location pls. Would luv to ve some free view. Lol. :-)
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: women are not products that they,pay for ,you earn them,thank you cheesy
Pretty cool u said women and not show sluts...d hell ur trade is?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by BrightDeGea(m): 2:38pm On May 06, 2013
Girls look more like an ashewo on thier rope dress
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by fuckluv(f): 2:39pm On May 06, 2013
Soon they would be walking naked just like Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by iheneme(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

with that ur monkey teeth and small okro breast grin
I can imagine
O boy you wicked o, you make me go check the babe profile pix.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Ninilowo(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2013
[quote author=Scarpon]and what took your eyes there that u have to look and look over again[/quote
and why the initial exposure?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by deekris: 2:44pm On May 06, 2013
Majority of our ladies are almost going naked all in d name of 'so called fashion'.no wonda cases of rape is on d increase.may God hlp us
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2013
iheneme: O boy you wicked o, you make me go check the babe profile pix.

lol, her own be like pimple grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / Caption This Maternity Photoshoot / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.