Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,679 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? (38313 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Show Off Your Cleavage? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Many females do not know how to dress and many confused sexy with whorish.

As a PROFESSIONAL, I have counseled my clients to accentuate their best features by wearing clothes that is designed for such. Sheer blouses and tunics are good for spring and summer weather.

A good support bra preferably satin, lace, and silk are the best for adding to fashion. Women do not need to expose their bodies unless wearing a swimsuit.

Sexy doesn't mean whorish. All attention isn't good attention.

SPRING AND SUMMER in portharcourt

ebi like say i go visit this PH, make i see things for myself.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Reference(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2013
plaetton: ^^^
And yet women feign ignorance when they complain that men are no longer romantic, that men are no longer interested in their minds or inner beauty, but only interested in their bodies.
Daaaaaahhhhhhh!
Wake up and smell the coffee.
Why bother to go through the hassles and protocols
Of a treasure hunt when the prize is just within arm's grab starring in face?
All one needs to do these days is simply to ask, albeit cunningly and diplomatically, " how much?"

And to think that the victims of these acts are the very women themselves albeit across the street because let's be frank those who will look and seek to acquire are those who desire to replace the ones they have at home.

I just call it the chinese syndrome. Make it abundantly available, cheap and ultimately worthless.... And of course make more and more as the value falls.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by BashToks: 8:37pm On May 06, 2013
jntyjnty007: Cleavage has been flashing for thousands of years, and it ain't about to stop. We do it because we can, fashion industry, and yes loads of women do it because they want men to look, "check me out I got a fine pair, but just don't stare".

Society is confusing.
Ladies have always been confusing.
A quick glance is very good!
A stare is an act of perversion!
How can you go from a gentleman to a pervert by just viewing for a few extra seconds
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Zet72(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2013
grin
Tabawababy: why is it nairas you are not answer me? i say My name is Tabawa or in english is Tabawancy. I am a new friend of the nairaland. I joint today. Pls how can I make new posting into nairaland? And pls I am sick. I have my grain headache. Welldone my friends.
Who be this chei
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Zet72(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2013
wink
spikes C:

Friends in the nairaland do not insult each other, it's a way to speak to morons so that they can understand you perfectly. wink

You can do the new posting in the nairaland with the link "create new topic" that is on top of the nairaland sections.

But i would advice you not to doo the new posting on the new nairaland till you get treated of the my grain headache so that the friends in the nairaland will not insult each order cool
U mad die ...spic
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by trolling(m): 8:52pm On May 06, 2013
its worstest here for yankee
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by trolling(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Many females do not know how to dress and many confused sexy with whorish.

As a PROFESSIONAL, I have counseled my clients to accentuate their best features by wearing clothes that is designed for such. Sheer blouses and tunics are good for spring and summer weather.

A good support bra preferably satin, lace, and silk are the best for adding to fashion. Women do not need to expose their bodies unless wearing a swimsuit.

Sexy doesn't mean whorish. All attention isn't good attention.
true talk jare...a bunch of temptress they are yet dem do call themselves christians
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 06, 2013
nobullshit: Anyways, guys should know that girls are divided over this kind of a topic, { the good ones opposes while the........ ones supports the open cleavage of a thing} grin grin

And you always notice the bad ones huh? Mtchew. You're such a chicken, you couldn't even mention 'BAD'..
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by trolling(m): 9:18pm On May 06, 2013
plaetton:
This reek of so much contradictions.
In this world, scarcity is what determines the value we place on things.
Since the beginning of time, a womans body has been deemed a source of mystery, to be revealed only to a worthy man
Therefore, the quest to prove one's worthiness for that eventuality was itself the noblest of quests that a man could embark on. But today, chivalry is dead because the elements of scarcity, mystery and eager anticipation associated with a woman's body is no longer there. Men today are exposed to so much visual titilations, that it's become abundant and cheap, and worthy of being priced and treated like a commodity.
in summary they leave nothing to the imagination
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 06, 2013
trolling: true talk jare...a bunch of temptress they are yet dem do call themselves christians

Some are walking billboards too

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by BashToks: 9:27pm On May 06, 2013
fuckluv: But seriously this doesn't add to a girl's beauty.

Last time I checkd.. Nope.
It just makes dem momentarily more desirabe as s3xual OBJECTS.
Nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by BashToks: 9:30pm On May 06, 2013
Arsenate: very fukkking well said. it's a free world, they can "freely" flaunt them and we can "freely" stare at them.

I have one rule.. Anything out in the open is trespassing my range of sight and therefore should not complain about being harnessed or exploited by me eyes.
If I see 20 bucks for my wallet, na me get am :p
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Sike(m): 9:36pm On May 06, 2013
These ladies in question are a "Walking Time Bomb" to me. That's why i trust my eyes. It never looks twice. -_-
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by plaetton: 9:36pm On May 06, 2013
Reference:

And to think that the victims of these acts are the very women themselves albeit across the street because let's be frank those who will look and seek to acquire are those who desire to replace the ones they have at home.

I just call it the chinese syndrome. Make it abundantly available, cheap and ultimately worthless.... And of course make more and more as the value falls.
Superb
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by BashToks: 9:39pm On May 06, 2013
Someone just comes up with one dumbas$ theory and the whole world follows suit.. You're not nak€d until ur nippl€s are out right? Damn, the world is dumb. Like the nipple is the attractive part of the brea$t.. BI+ch Puhleeze!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by supaeagles(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2013
iheneme: O boy you wicked o, you make me go check the babe profile pix.
Me too and I think she (@Evestar200) very fine

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by BashToks: 9:43pm On May 06, 2013
Someone just comes up with one dumbas$ theory and the whole world follows suit.. You're not naked until ur nipples are exposed right? Damn, the world is dumb. Like the nipple is the attractive part of the brea$t.. BI+ch Puhleeze!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wetin concern u? Na u get d cowbell? My friend face front joor! angry
hey husky!Long time •̸№ hear gringringrin
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2013
AG.gal:
Silly bosoms n dirty bra u said? Then OP u must be very silly n dirty to luk at dem lustfully
no comment
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by BashToks: 9:56pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

This is what being an arsenal fan does to people embarassed

Buhahahaha!! I was gona say he shud go for a gay test.. buh urs is better!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Evestar200(f): 9:57pm On May 06, 2013
You all can pour insult on me cuz i said my mind,,bt i knw very well dat i dress decent dan most of ur galfrnds,,my profile pix is an example of dat

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by HARDDON: 10:01pm On May 06, 2013
Shugamania: Concerning bobbi.. I dont need to expose them before i get attention. So, am not one of them.

Now ansa my queshionnn
angry

You need not show them to get noticed , i like that .

Bit ehmmm plz, how do you hid them back view?

Missy hipsdontlie
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by BashToks: 10:01pm On May 06, 2013
MayorSchwags:
no nid2 buy milk again, cos d dude jus bought d whole darn cow grin grin
Lol... Mooooooooooooow!!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy cheesy
Hehehehe..
@mayorschwags, She's letting u know she's taken.

grin
What a good way to enjoy the evening.
amebo
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by HARDDON: 10:04pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: You can pour insult on me cuz i said my mind,,bt i knw very well dat i dress decent dan most of ur galfrnds,,my profile pix is an example of dat

Oops!

Whatalappinglips

Isthatsexy?igotnoidea
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Evestar200(f): 10:07pm On May 06, 2013
HARDDON:

Oops!

Whatalappinglips

Isthatsexy?igotnoidea
eh?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by HARDDON: 10:10pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: eh?

Sorrywouldhavesoundedmorepolite

Howeveriwasjustrumblingwithmyrum
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 06, 2013
Sometimes you do not even need cleavage for a man to stare at your boobs. If he wants to stare, he will stare either way, cleavage or no cleavage just like the way they stare at women's behind(no cleavage there) tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MayorSchwags(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2013
Donalð Genes:
amebo
grin grin grin
@evestar, i fink harddon likes u wink
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 10:28pm On May 06, 2013
Konjour: Can't speak for all the ladies who do it,but I think some see it as a fashionable thing to do,Some think it makes 'em look sexier,Some do it cuz they crave the attention and the attention subconsciously makes them feel more beautiful and confident,Some say it is cultivated in the craze of Modernisation,and some do it with outright stupidity (Someone even claimed earlier that its been around for thousands of years - Which is a lie that doesn't need debating),I think it could be acceptable if its kept at the bearest minimum and that every action provokes a reaction,the intensity of which depends on the environment as the case may be,the reaction to the exposure is staring by men and that is just natural cuz its a sensitive region of a woman's anatomy. The reaction towards some could degenerate towards sexual molestation and assault which is unacceptable,but then everyone is responsible for their own acts. After all said and done,Dress with moderation. Its the best path to toe.
......and that chick that earlier said opening of bobby has been around since old school days must be really naïve........our mothers wasn't like this. I think this madness started within the year 2003 .hitherto,i stand to be corrected thoughif am wrong

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Otunbakay(m): 10:31pm On May 06, 2013
Scarpon: and what took your eyes there that u have to look and look over again
silly talk! No offense intended. Do you usually close your eyes when you walk the street?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused / Moment Bride Whines For Groom, Got Cheered By People (video) / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.