Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice (2181 Views)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / Ladies Which Comes First When Choosing A Guy Personality Or Looks? / Does Menstruation Affects A Womans Attitude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2008
i dont get it. i am average looking, have a little business i run on my own, basically pay my bills and am intrested in building a long lasting relationship with the right woman that will lead to marraige. the problem is that most women these days seem to be caught up with the materialism and bad boy desease. they seem not to care much about character but rather are caried away by the mesmirizing effects of some of the money miss road guys we have in town. ladies please help me out, what really do women want?
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by rite2salas(m): 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2008
nothing frm a dude like u i guess cry
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2008
nothing frm a dude like u i guess
hmm, player haters
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by SamMilla1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2008
so because you don't have a lot of money makes people who has, money miss roads,
look at the way you painted yourself with decency,
painted our girls gold diggers.
take it easy boy, don't think you are too good for any woman and
stop calling bigger boyz money miss roads because thats what you aspire for.

yebariba:
. ladies please help me out, what really do women want?

they want money, a lot of it if you don't know,,
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by arianne(f): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2008
pple ask questions "what do women want" like we want the whole world. the truth is men have an over-bloated expectations of what a woman want and can't even take time to see that atimes the little things are what we crave for.

ifor me its simple, a man that puts me first and reaffirms his love not just in words but in deeds.
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by TheSly: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2008
what really do women want?
Me cool
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by arianne(f): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2008
The Sly:

Me cool

yeah rite, this is why your hot! grin
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2008
a man that puts me first
doesnt that sound a bit too self centered and selfish arianne?
by the way, i kind of like you already grin
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Cadet(f): 9:27pm On Apr 17, 2008
On a serious note, I'll go for the guy's personality.
Looks can change, Money can disappear, sure his personality can change, but if he's truly the person I believe him to be and love him for being himself, the relationship can survive.
But if I marry for money and the money disappeared, so do I.
As for looks, marrying a Nigerian man for looks is like wanting to be a spinster undecided .

A guy with a good personality, money, and looks are rare in Nigeria. 1 out of 50,000 (Obvious).
Money can cause trouble in a relationship. Husband's family are obsessed with his/or her money, and wife's family are obsessed with his/or her money. Too much to bare. Famliy members that you don't even know will start acting like your closest pal. Money comes with haters and too much enemies. Once you give them money once, they'll keep expecting more money! shocked

Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2008
The Sly:

Me cool
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2008
On a serious note, I'll go for the guy's personality.
Looks can change, Money can disappear, sure his personality can change, but if he's truly the person I believe him to be and love him for being himself, the relationship can survive.
But if I marry for money and the money disappeared, so do I.
As for looks, marrying a Nigerian man for looks is like wanting to be a spinster Undecided .

A guy with a good personality, money, and looks are rare in Nigeria. 1 out of 50,000 (Obvious).
Money can cause trouble in a relationship. Husband's family are obsessed with his/or her money, and wife's family are obsessed with his/or her money. Too much to bare. Famliy members that you don't even know will start acting like your closest pal. Money comes with haters and too much enemies. Once you give them money once, they'll keep expecting more money! Shocked

i'm guessing you are a female and if you are well thank goodness! finally, a woman who has some brains. you are rare and i think there is hope for all of us if there are women who think like this.
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Cadet(f): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2008
yebariba:

i'm guessing you are a female and if you are well thank goodness! finally, a woman who has some brains. you are rare and i think there is hope for all of us if there are women who think like this.
wink
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by iice(f): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2008
Cannot answer your question of what women want, because we all have our own thing. Regardless whether 5 women want this, that doesn't speak for all of us.

I have never been the looks type. . .pretty boys don't trip me (they usually think they are the next best thing since sliced bread - not all but alot of them)
Money has never tripped me either. . .dated both sides. . .(i don't usually accept gifts or anything. . .i prefer to get what i want by myself)
Personality has always been my thing. . .yes i like bad boys because they handle me better grin Ok seriously, if we don't get along. . .then what's the point of giving myself headache?
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by uspry1(f): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2008
For me personally, cannot answer your question: WHAT REALLY DO WOMEN WANT?

Most men whom I dated with ARE NOT REALLY COMFORTABLE with INDEPENDENT woman with NUMEROUS OF ADMITION, MOTIVATION, COLLEGE-DEGREED, ENTREPRENEUR-ORIENTED CREATIVE MIND, cause them INFERIOR COMPLEX. Especially single mother with children!!!

Looks and Money does not affect me but expect clean personal hygiene/disease-free and excellent money management skill. NO DEBT-RIDDEN, NO GAMBLING ADDICT, NO MONEY-SPENDING RECKLESSLY.

Personality is important to me. NO DRAMA, NO MATERISTIC, NO EGOSTIC, NO STINGY, NO MAMA'S BOY!!
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2008
yes i like bad boys because they handle me better Grin

well guess what, i just got as bad as they get angry
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by arianne(f): 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2008
yebariba:

doesnt that sound a bit too self centered and selfish arianne?
by the way, i kind of like you already grin

well, maybe kind of, but that because i definitely put him first also .that can't be too much to ask? tongue
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by almondjoy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2008
A solid combination of all of the above.

Money. . . . not important to me!
HE MUST HAVE A JOB! First and foremost. . . not living with his parents or friends!(not money. . . I got mine. . . he must be comfortable by himself)

Personality. . . . very important to me!
Awesome sense of humor and very sociable. . . .hate dry, stuck-up pigs who can only stay in the bedroom thinking that's what you need from them!(the ability to be spontaneous and come up with some real entertainment. . . . wining and dining. . . . for me when we are alone, like I do for him.  Tempers are ok, but can't stand people that keep things in their mind and sulk all day and all night long) Excellent communication skills in gutter language as well as any language being used at the moment. . . including "spreeing" when it calls for it.  Versatilty is the key here!

Looks. . . the least important to me!

. . . I can make a beauty out of any beast!  Just have the first two. . . and this would be history!  I prefer the security and the awesome personality.  Who wants a pretty boy with no self-pay or the lamest game? Only fit for the trash can after the first night! kiss

Everything get level abeg!
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by babakura(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2008
Ok, I be fine boy n get personality but no money ,
So , which one of ya is gonna have a date with me >>> grin grin
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by ashe2(f): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2008
coollooks :Dpersonality ;Dmoney the three matters to me lets consider our kids and the society at large if he doesnt have d looks at least he shud have a wonderful personality my gal friends call it the inner beauty if he lacks dose if lacks these he beta be a Euros-Nian but i would go out wit a man with gud looks and a wonderful personality without moneyanytime anyday
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by aloib(f): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2008
hmm money, cant date a guy who doesnt have a good job sha, personality is the main koko
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by babakura(m): 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2008
@ashe2
So u dey for me shocked
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by desodgi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2008
Moi wink
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2008
Her personality no matter at all, all i want now is catch some fun kiss
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2008
Her personality no matter at all, all i want now is catch some fun Kiss

until she give you aids or almost kills you with her demands and complaining.
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2008
yebariba:

until she give you aids or almost kills you with her demands and complaining.

Life herself is short tongue
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2008
i was with a girl last nite and she was telling me that all women want is money. she said it doesnt matter if you look like a gorilla. as far as she was concerned, as long as there was cash, you were the ideal man. thats women for you and thats why they often get bleeped up and end up crying wolf and getting their hearts (i wonder if they really have one) broken
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ Yebariba: Judging from your posts, (and topics started) you don't like women.

Sure, women CAN be heart breakers, but then, so can guys.

Even if you decide to date guys, you'll still run into partners that will hurt you.

We've all experienced hurt from members of the opposite sex, it has always happened, and always will.

You just have to learn how to deal with it, and move on.
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 3:53pm On Apr 26, 2008
women are basicaly bitches and should be sent to the moon, far far away where they cant do any harm.
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 26, 2008
yebariba:

women are basicaly bitches and should be sent to the moon, far far away where they can't do any harm.
someone got dumped lipsrsealed sad
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Tattooboy: 4:02pm On Apr 26, 2008
@yebariba
Domme kake Zagi na women?
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by Squirooo: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2008
Sup arianne,
Can I get to know u better.
Safe. Uche
Re: Looks, Personality Or Money: A Womans Choice by yebariba(m): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2008
@yebariba
Domme kake Zagi na women?

what the fu*ckk does that mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Pple Take `fat` To Be `sexy`. / My School Daughter Is Pregnant For Me / **why Does It Always Seem Bad For A Handsome Guy To Marry A Not So Pretty Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.