Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) (71645 Views)

Ladies Choose One (pix) / Will You Bring In An House Girl Finer Than You In / Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 2:50am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lmao. Trust I don't look like a projext trick.

She looks like she buys her weave from the dollar store. OP's chick looks betttter than your trick.

All this time spent throwing empty childish yabs at a beautiful high-acheiving lady would be better spent posting that picture of yours for us to take you seriously. grin
Are you trying to bore us to death?

13 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:51am On May 06, 2013
LMAO at me hating when I just gave OP's chick a compliment.

Don't get mad cos your chick look like a man. Look at that nose...damn!!

5 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:54am On May 06, 2013
The first chick got my vote. She looks like a female and nice looking.

Muuuaaah. grin

5 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 2:55am On May 06, 2013
Here Mrs. Chima, a quote from one of your white heroes on that link:

Would you admit to being in a relationship much less intimate with a brillo headed smelly nigress?

http://downloadpolitics.com/showthread.php?7870-Ever-wonder-why-white-guys-dating-sheboons-never-brag

So, let me get this straight... While you're throwing empty ineffective lines at a beautiful black lady who couldn't care less about you, the same white men you adore are busy ripping you to pieces on their forum? grin

You're really funny.

18 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 2:56am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

We don hear. Post your picture if you want your worn-out yabs to have any effect.

16 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:57am On May 06, 2013
Somebody is jealous of white men. grin

White men rocks!!!!
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 2:57am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné:

grin LOL bros! Nwando is a woman and this comes as no surprise.

You know what they say about women who desperately try to pull their more attractive peers down.
If they're not trying to rag on light-skin women, they're attacking white women. If they're not attacking white women, they're attacking curvy women. If they're not attacking curvy women, they're attacking smart women.
Just go out on a street and see a beautiful 20-something year old girl driving a Sequia for instance. You already know the very first thing the 35-year old unmarried woman who treks on her feet will say, is that the lady is a ho grin.
This is a fact. They're never happy for eachother. Always predictable.

See de one wey don already dey suggest fashion tips "the eyebrows are this", "the hair is that" like say Idiahi sabi who she be.

The female ego is a very intriguing thing, I tell you.

Instead of all this epistle according to St Ejine,post another picture nau

3 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 2:58am On May 06, 2013
Buhhhhhhaaaaaa.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 2:59am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Buhhhhhhaaaaaa.

See me see trouble o
Simple solution and he is making it complicated
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 3:01am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

When they kiss I bet Ejine will be inhaling carbon dioxide since the lady don monopolize all the atmospheric oxygen in the place
I use the word lady loosely btw since nobody is sure what she is at this stage grin grin
God help anyone stuck in an elevator with that nose
The person will suffocate after a few minutes

* Nwando runs off thread to escape fiery darts from Ejine*
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 3:05am On May 06, 2013
nwando:

Instead of all this epistle according to St Ejine,post another picture nau

grin Aunty Nwando, that post was directed at 50Calibre, not you. But it sure did hit close to home, didn't it? grin

Anyhoo, if you're that keen on seeing her, biko do quick quick, let me know and I'll send you an invite to our wedding on June. grin

15 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by 50calibre(m): 3:06am On May 06, 2013
nwando:

When they kiss I bet Ejine will be inhaling carbon dioxide since the lady don monopolize all the atmospheric oxygen in the place
I use the word lady loosely btw
God help anyone stuck in an elevator with that nose
The person will suffocate after a few minutes

Oh you are a woman. Mtchew!!!

2 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 3:06am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Buhhhhhhaaaaaa.

Mate, I'm still waiting for that picture of yours oh. Since the only thing you're capable of doing is throwing elementary level yaks to help your low self esteem. grin

9 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 3:08am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné:

grin Aunty Nwando, that post was directed at 50Calibre, not you. But it sure did hit close to home, didn't it? grin

Anyhoo, if you're that keen on seeing her, biko do quick quick, let me know and I'll send you an invite to our wedding on June. grin

I was just poking fun,she is beautiful
Please forgive me ,let me modify my last post
Congrats on your upcoming wedding.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 3:09am On May 06, 2013
50calibre:

A male hater! Dude you are an embarrassment, I'm disappointed with you. Instead of being spurred on to go out and find yourself a hot chick, you are here hating and talking nonsense. Are you trying to impress mrs Chima? Well news flash!! She is as ugly as jabba the hut

Oga ooh! That's not a male. That's a woman. Read her previous posts and you'll see.
They really live up to the stereotypes grin

Ever desperate to pull down any woman who roundly beats them in the looks department. grin

This thread is a very good case study.
I'm bookmarking it for future use.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by 50calibre(m): 3:11am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Somebody is jealous of white men. grin

White men rocks!!!!

Delusional! White men are far beyond your reach, I'm a 110% sure of that.

6 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 3:11am On May 06, 2013
nwando:

I was just poking fun
Please forgive me ,let me modify my last post
Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

I've already saved the page on my hard-drive, so editing it wouldn't be of any use.
Your posts already serve as a very good case study on the female ego insecurities wink

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by 50calibre(m): 3:12am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné:

Oga ooh! That's not a male. That's a woman. Read her previous posts and you'll see.
They really live up to the stereotypes grin

Ever desperate to pull down any woman who roundly beats them in the looks department. grin

This thread is a very good case study.
I'm bookmarking it for future use.

Yeah! I just noticed now. Crazy chicks all over the place.

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by White007(m): 3:19am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné no mind the ladies, your babe is smoking hot as 50calibre have said.

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Ejine(m): 3:22am On May 06, 2013
White007: Ejiné no mind the ladies, your babe is smoking hot as 50calibre have said.

grin Thanks boss. But truth be told, I actually would have been worried if none of the women said anything negative about her. Weird, I know grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by Nobody: 3:23am On May 06, 2013
50calibre:

Oh you are a woman. Mtchew!!!

What a sexist
What is the Mschtwwwww all about?

*Waka*
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by chronique(m): 3:29am On May 06, 2013
undecided @ op: pls stop bragging. My gf is finer than ur babe. See pic below. undecided
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by 50calibre(m): 3:34am On May 06, 2013
chronique: undecided @ op: pls stop bragging. My gf is finer than ur babe. See pic below. undecided

At least she is more beautiful than Mrs Chima and nwando.

6 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 4:18am On May 06, 2013
50calibre:

Nigga...why are you mad? The manly chick ain't even yours and you foaming at the mouth. grin

Are you the same person playing two character
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 4:19am On May 06, 2013
50calibre:

At least she is more beautiful than Mrs Chima and nwando.

Lmao @ manly chicks looking better. You wish nigga!

The manly chick looks better than you and can take your hoes. grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 4:24am On May 06, 2013
50calibre:

White chicks are beeeeeeeyond your reach.....white chicks are no longer doing adopt a monkey charities due to extreme recession.

Try again in two years. grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 4:30am On May 06, 2013
Ejiné:

I've already saved the page on my hard-drive, so editing it wouldn't be of any use.
Your posts already serve as a very good case study on the female ego insecurities wink

Only a dumb nigga would shout insecurities when he know damn well the chick looks like a man in a wig. The eyelashes is bleeped up. Too much glue and cheap mascara. Make-up is not gojng to fix ugliness.

The bad blonde weave chick is a non-mofo factor compared to the first chick. The first chick has on less make-up and looks like a female. The first chick looks natural and has no adam apples....if I was a hater why would I give the first chick compliments??

Dumb azz

2 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by fckyourman: 4:33am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

White chicks are beeeeeeeyond your reach.....white chicks are no longer doing adopt a monkey charities due to extreme recession.

Try again in two years. grin

Calling a black person a money, are you not black to thats make you a monkey. This person you have to much self hatrage you think by calling someone a monkey will make you feel better. One more thing no white guy will date a black girl unless she is beyonce or rihanna and you ain't even on that level yet with your fake weave,fake accent,fake nails.

13 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 4:36am On May 06, 2013
fckyourman:

Calling a black person a money, are you not black to thats make you a monkey. This person you have to much self hatrage you think by calling someone a monkey will make you feel better. One more thing no white guy will date a black girl unless she is beyonce or rihanna and you ain't even on that level yet with your fake weave,fake accent,fake nails.

You meant monkey? You have just described the manly chick above. grin

Let me change my signature! grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by fckyourman: 4:37am On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You meant monkey? You have just described the manly chick above. grin

Ler me chamge my signature! grin

Do you know the chick doesnt even knows you yet you're spitting trash about her.

Self-Hatrage much ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) by MrsChima(f): 4:39am On May 06, 2013
Lmao at fake accent! grin

I guess white chicks only date ugly black men out of pity? Buhahhahahaahaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? / Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.