Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,058 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor (8601 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Jonathan Didn't Take The Yoruba Race Seriously / Why Patience Jonathan Didn't Attend Buhari's Inaguration Ceremony / Jonathan Didn't Finish His Ph.D Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 06, 2013
ifihearam: HONORARIUM DEMDEM SHOULD TAKE NOTE,ITS THE LIKES OF BUHARI THAT CONTRIBUTES TO TERRORISM AND NOT GEJ,A MAN WITH HIGHLY DESERVED SOCIETY,NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL RESPECTABILITY.
Olodo! you had to write this crap twice? can't you just modify your post?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by cyril83(m): 12:46pm On May 06, 2013
@tomato and ifhwhatever, all i have to say is every villain needs a legion of evil supporters.

Smh for both you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by ifihearam: 12:55pm On May 06, 2013
berem: Olodo! you had to write this crap twice? can't you just modify your post?

ODE BURUKU

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by ifihearam: 12:56pm On May 06, 2013
cyril83: @tomato and ifhwhatever, all i have to say is every villain needs a legion of evil supporters.

Smh for both you.

who is this donkey on the hill?
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by cold(m): 1:02pm On May 06, 2013
These thieves in cloaks make it difficult not to detest Christianity.Little wonder Ghandi once expressed his disdain with their hypocrisy-'I love your Christ but I don't like your Christians'. Their unbridled hypocrisy is repugnant,repulsive,revulsive,reprehensible,appalling,nuseating,abhorrent,sickening & totally revolting

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by cyril83(m): 1:08pm On May 06, 2013
ifihearam:

who is this donkey on the hill?
google is your close friend.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by Akpangbon: 1:09pm On May 06, 2013
People gather money buy plane for person, your ten kobo no dey there, but na you carry am for head pass, say dem no suppose buy plane for the person. Wetin be your own? Wetin make the people wey get enough money contribute come talk? Keep quiet there.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by cyril83(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2013
berem: Olodo! you had to write this crap twice? can't you just modify your post?
he's a learner.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by tomakint: 1:11pm On May 06, 2013
cyril83: @tomato and ifhwhatever, all i have to say is every villain needs a legion of evil supporters.

Smh for both you.
...are you the one ifihearam called a GOAT?
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by cyril83(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2013
Akpangbon: People gather money buy plane for person, your ten kobo no dey there, but na you carry am for head pass, say dem no suppose buy plane for the person. Wetin be your own? Wetin make the people wey get enough money contribute come talk? Keep quiet there.
na who you dey follow talk bros?
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by nagoma(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2013
A crook and a lier pretending to be a priest. Mtcheeew!!
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by siobahn: 1:22pm On May 06, 2013
yuzedo: You know, i've always insisted that Jonathan bought his boyfriend Oritsejafor that contentious jet.

With this rebuttal, i can't help but consider this case again and my question is;

Which really is the more despicable scenario, having poor (or rogue) church members contribute for a luxury jet for his personal use, or having government utilize state funds to gratify this "man of God's" fancies?? undecided

Who told you Word of Life Church members are poor and he doesn't have poor children either so if his numerous children decide to buy him a jet, they can afford it. Let's stop thinking that these men can't afford their luxuries, we do not remember to talk when they give to the poor, we only remember when they are celebrated or appreciated. Same thing will happen to you the day you become rich and decide to reward your hard work with a bit of luxury. People will malign you and will forget when you were suffering. FYI, the poor will always be in your midst. I am not a member of his church but i happen to know that church even while the building was half built years back and i know some of their members (they are not poor)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by tomakint: 1:30pm On May 06, 2013
siobahn:

Who told you Word of Life Church members are poor and he doesn't have poor children either so if his numerous children decide to buy him a jet, they can afford it. Let's stop thinking that these men can't afford their luxuries, we do not remember to talk when they give to the poor, we only remember when they are celebrated or appreciated. Same thing will happen to you the day you become rich and decide to reward your hard work with a bit of luxury. People will malign you and will forget when you were suffering. FYI, the poor will always be in your midst. I am not a member of his church but i happen to know that church even while the building was half built years back and i know some of their members (they are not poor)
Too many toddlers on Nairaland, perhaps he was not yet born to know that Pastor Oritsejafor was one of the few Televangelists that rule the nation in the 80s, with the likes of Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa, Pastor T.O Obadare (both of blessed memories) and many others!
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by yuzedo: 1:30pm On May 06, 2013
siobahn:

LMAO! They have oil block abi?! You must think a gulf-stream or bombardier is what you will hold N7m cash and go to Berger or Cotonou to price. LOL! Yea, keep talkin' bro.. $5,000,000 or N800,000,000 is EASILY affordable by his congregation, kids and even his booming business returns! cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the way, nice going TOTALLY IGNORING my point. But it's ok. That's the MO of "devotees".. wink

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 06, 2013
We already know that ACN and CPC are filled with frustrated souls who always has nightmares of PDP
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by Iykeponti(m): 1:39pm On May 06, 2013
Guys,the poor pastor is trying 2take care of his bizness... Una dey here dey worry unaselves grin time don reach 4dem to start paying tax...
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by Iykeponti(m): 1:42pm On May 06, 2013
grin grin u wicked-o
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by 1shortblackboy: 1:43pm On May 06, 2013
yuzedo: You know, i've always insisted that Jonathan bought his boyfriend Oritsejafor that contentious jet.

With this rebuttal, i can't help but consider this case again and my question is;

Which really is the more despicable scenario, having poor (or rogue) church members contribute for a luxury jet for his personal use, or having government utilize state funds to gratify this "man of God's" fancies?? undecided
oga yuzedo so for your court the pastor must be found guilty he musnt turn up not guilty abi? now my question is what if the members are not poor or rogues and they did contribute and bought the jet wat will be your judgment sir /
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by yuzedo: 1:54pm On May 06, 2013
1 shortblackboy: oga yuzedo so for your court the pastor must be found guilty he musnt turn up not guilty abi? now my question is what if the members are not poor or rogues and they did contribute and bought the jet wat will be your judgment sir /
Sir, i think they have done justice to the propriety of giving and accepting such a gift. The issue has been hashed and rehashed time without number.
I am not holding court for Ayo.. I simply asked a question in light of this new "denial", and my question was/is: considering the facts, would it have been better if one fatcat bought the plane, or several sub-fatcats raised money (legit or not) to fulfill this "pressing need" of the great GO/MOG.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by omenka(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2013
As always, a lair.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by Omen100(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2013
Ayodele let me clue you something, No greater prison than that of the mind. If you think I am buying this which you are selling to us, you may have to convince me that white is deity it becomes almost impossible to delete, like a trojan in your harddrive (brain). Sometimes a complete system restore is the only option, so find something new to say about the purchasing of that aircraft of yours. angry angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by Otseh: 2:36pm On May 06, 2013
if na you, you go gree say na president buy the jet for u?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 06, 2013
Make dat pastor go sitdown. na comgregation moni we already know.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 06, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Make dat pastor go sitdown. na congregation moni we already know.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by dayokanu(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2013
[size=18pt]We dont believe you, You need more people[/size]
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by tomakint: 3:02pm On May 06, 2013
dayokanu: [size=18pt]We dont believe you, You need more people[/size]
That was Jay-Z, try something else Chief Tribalist of Nairaland undecided
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by BeraBera(f): 3:05pm On May 06, 2013
Those of them who believed that the President bought the jet for him cannot be serious at all. What has Goodluck Jonathan got to do with buying someone a jet? People have just decided to blame GEJ for everyting, even when they cook and the food gets burnt, GEJ is blamed.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by gerald09(m): 4:09pm On May 06, 2013
Yeah Ѿε̲̣̣̣̥ know that he did have to he only singed the cheque n dey used taxpayers money to buy a private jet for you
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by gbagyiza: 6:56pm On May 06, 2013
fuckluv: shocked shocked shocked 'Daddy' must hear this
go n tell him.what d poster u quoted said is true, many so called pastors hv derailed frm d truth dey r after worldly things.nothing but d truth.
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by maximunimpact(m): 8:51pm On May 06, 2013
Damn Oritsejafor, GEJ and private jets! The real threat in dis country are not Muslims, they are christians! They are the most currupt ppl in d world, I mean so called xtians because d real xtians nobody notices dem. If u wnt to get rid of curruption in 9ja, get rid of all diz MOGs and their ignorant followers!
Re: Jonathan Didn't Contribute A Dime For My Jet - Oritsejafor by bloggernaija: 9:00pm On May 06, 2013
maximunimpact: Damn Oritsejafor, GEJ and private jets! The real threat in dis country are not Muslims, they are christians! They are the most currupt ppl in d world, I mean so called xtians because d real xtians nobody notices dem. If u wnt to get rid of curruption in 9ja, get rid of all diz MOGs and their ignorant followers!

This man is a quack like the rest of the so called men of God.very soon ,one of their followers will come here and start quoting from their book of myths to argue a case.
LIKE JESUS WALKED ON WATER and the magas will say it true. I have no religion. My spiritually is dictated by the laws of science and nature.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening / John Udoedehe: Buhari Is In Control Of Security In Nigeria / Governor Ikpeazu Sacks ASEPA, APUMA Bosses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.