Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is It Alright To Ask A Girl For intimacy On Her First Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Alright To Ask A Girl For intimacy On Her First Visit (819 Views)

Is It Alright For A Girl To Masturbate? / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Shocking! N*ked Couple Caught Having Public S*x On Hotel Roof (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Alright To Ask A Girl For intimacy On Her First Visit by vizboy(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2013
Is it alright to ask your Girl for s.e..x on her first visit to your place.

Am asking cause I have these girl that we have been going out for sometime now but these would be her first time coming to see me at my place. Would it be rude of me to ask for sex
Re: Is It Alright To Ask A Girl For intimacy On Her First Visit by ezemoses(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2013
yes it would be very rude and bad. remember we must respect woman. how would you feel if someone did it to your own sister
Re: Is It Alright To Ask A Girl For intimacy On Her First Visit by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 06, 2013
It's a matter of conscience. You may decide not to ask her, but she decides to ask instead.
Re: Is It Alright To Ask A Girl For intimacy On Her First Visit by vizboy(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2013
But i thought it would nice to prove to her that am A man
Re: Is It Alright To Ask A Girl For intimacy On Her First Visit by luvablesam(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2013
It dependz on u n her inclinatiönz,if u guys talk abt sex on d neutral b4 then its no biggie buh if nt dont.As for me it lukz strange,show her some RESPECT!
Re: Is It Alright To Ask A Girl For intimacy On Her First Visit by daduke2k(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2013
If she asks about it, then give it to her but don't g̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ looking for it. But it would be very rude for u to g̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ asking for it.
Re: Is It Alright To Ask A Girl For intimacy On Her First Visit by butta(m): 3:50pm On May 06, 2013
Grinning.

(1) (Reply)

When Your Boss Is Your Boyfriend / What Would You Do? / Is Marriage Compulsory? Yes/ No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.